The Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her clothes off, returning herself to the state she had been in earlier in Toby's house. Instead of getting under the covers as she usually did she stayed on top, spreading her legs, exposing herself to the empty room.

She looked at the display on her phone, imagining Toby in his bedroom doing the same - would he be naked too or would he have just put his hands in his pants? Would he be thinking about her, thinking about him?

Her cooch tingled in anticipation; it'd done without the faintest brush of her hand since she'd decided two weeks ago to deny herself until she'd posed for Toby. Now it was out and ready, knowing that it was going to be the full focus of her attention in just a few moments.

Finally the number ticked over and her hand was immediately on her lips, feeling their moistness, refamiliarising herself with the touch of her fingers, with the sensation that her soft, sensitive pink lips could give her, her whole body quickly warming up and starting to tingle.

She thought about unclasping her bra, uncovering her breasts, stepping out of her knickers, things she could never have imagined doing in a guy's house before, knowing that she was exposing herself deliberately to show off to a guy she didn't know. The way he looked at her when she walked into the living room, the way she didn't try to stop him.

She let a couple of fingers slide inside her slightly, something she hardly ever did unless she was extremely turned on. Her body was aching for more than her clit could give her, for her to be filled up, for her to be completely taken. She slid herself just an inch inside, exploring the opening to her passage, the tightness that came of being a virgin, wishing she and Toby were not in separate beds tonight.

She remembered their conversation about arousal, that bulge in his pants. She'd never given a guy a bulge before, not that she knew. But surely she was now? As she explored herself, her body encouraging her to pinch and rub and stretch and squeeze, she imagined him now, cock in hand, rubbing it whilst he thought about her.

Poppy thought about him chatting away to her as he looked at her pubes, that patch of hair she would normally have been so determined to keep concealed, that her hand ran through now as she moved it up onto her clit, panting with excitement and pleasure as it rewarded her more than ever, making up for lost time.

Her phone beeped. She didn't stop touching herself, but picked it up and looked at the display.

"Done."

Done? He'd have to last longer than that if he was having sex with her!

She rubbed herself harder, delighted that she'd given him an orgasm, remembering that hot girl in the picture, remembering that that was her, or at least how he saw her. Her free hand found her left boob, and it felt more perfect than it did normally, firmer, rounder, the hard nipple in just the right place. Her nipple sent a jolt of pleasure to her brain as she touched it, joining with the pleasure that was washing around her body coming from her clit.

She pushed herself towards climax, teasing herself for just a few seconds as she came close, slowing her hand just enough to stop herself going over the edge, to keep herself at the top, before giving herself a last good thrust of her hand down her lips, letting her fingers enter her just slightly, and her body jolted and filled with delight, and it was a good minute or two before she could text back "done too".

***

Poppy told Sarah all of the details about her day of posing for Toby, including the cooch drawings and even the fantasising afterwards. It was good to for once be able to be open with her friend, rather than pretending she hadn't fantasised so that Sarah didn't realise what most of Poppy's fantasises were based on.

In the cold light of day, the idea of posing with her legs open for a guy she hardly knew seemed a bit stupid, and she was trying to talk her way out of it. But Sarah seemed keen on her going through with the idea.

"He's a hot guy!" Sarah told her. "If I wasn't with Jake..."

"But I don't think anything's going to happen," Poppy said. "He didn't ask me out on a date or anything."

"You both fantasised about each other!" Sarah said. "And he's invited you round to show him your coochie!"

"Yeah, well, I kind of invited myself round," Poppy smiled.

"He didn't say no."

"Maybe he just wants to draw it," Poppy said.

"No guy thinks like that," Sarah retorted.

"Toby does!" Poppy said, and told Sarah the story about Toby and the hot girl from university.

"Well, you'll just have to make sure it doesn't end up like that, won't you?" Sarah smiled.

***

Poppy decided that if Toby was going to draw her lady parts properly, she'd have to do something about her pubes. She actually quite liked having pubes, but they did get in the way of him having a good look at her cooch. Normally the privacy they afforded would be a good thing, but on Saturday she was going to fulfil her end of the deal. She was going to show him what he wanted to see, and hopefully she might get what she wanted too.

On her way home from work she called into a salon she regularly passed. She was approached by an attractive young blonde woman who asked how she could help.

"I... can you do... I'd like to have my, you know, pubes waxed," Poppy said, knowing she was blushing.

The woman smiled reassuringly.

"That's no problem," she said. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Erm... no, can I make one?" Poppy asked.

"Are you free now? I've had a cancellation."

Poppy hadn't expected to be offered the chance straight away; she thought she would at least have a day or two to mentally prepare herself.

"Um... will it still be OK for Saturday if you do it now?" she asked.

The woman smiled.

"Yes, of course," she said.

The woman took her to a side room and showed her in.

"I'll be back in a minute or two," she told Poppy. "Just get your bottoms off and get on the table for me."

It was the second time in a week for Poppy to be stripping off somewhere that wasn't her own bedroom, and she felt even more awkward this time than she had at the weekend. But she'd promised herself that she would do this for Toby.

By the time the woman came back Poppy was bottomless and on the table, with her legs together.

"First time?" the woman smiled reassuringly.

Poppy nodded.

"It will be fine," the woman told her. "I'm Bryony, by the way."

Poppy smiled. At least now she knew the name of the lady she was just about to show her cooch to.

Bryony got Poppy to spread her legs, then set about trimming the hair in much the same way Poppy had last week, but this time removing as much as she could. It felt strange having another girl's hands so close to her bits. Poppy hoped it wouldn't get her aroused; the last thing she wanted was for all the hair to come off to reveal a moist puffed up vagina.

"So do you want it all off, or do you want me to leave a bit, a landing strip or something?" Bryony asked, her tone still calm, reassuring.

Poppy hadn't really thought about it.

"The main thing is... I need my cooch to be easy to see," she said, before she could even think about it.

Bryony smiled.

"Treat for your boyfriend?"

Poppy couldn't tell her the truth.

"Something like that."

"OK, so, bare cooch and... maybe a heart shape above?" Bryony asked.

It seemed a bit forward, given that technically she was just going to model for Toby. But he needed all the hints he could get.

"Sounds perfect," Poppy smiled.

The waxing wasn't as bad as Poppy had expected: the warm wax actually felt soothing, but the pulling out of the hair stung a bit.

Bryony chatted away throughout, talking about the parties her and her friends had been to recently. Poppy mainly just listened. Eventually she was done.

Poppy thanked Bryony, who left her alone to put her knickers and trousers back on, then paid at the desk.

"Hope he likes it," Bryony smiled at her.

"Me too," Poppy smiled back coyly.

Back at home Poppy had a proper look at herself between her legs for the first time ever. It looked really weird, devoid of hair, but after looking through Toby's sketch book the previous week, she didn't feel as negative about it as she might otherwise have done. It wasn't weird or alien, just a part of her body. She wasn't sure she'd ever see the beauty in them that Toby did, but as long as he liked it, that was the main thing.

***

On Saturday morning Poppy was knocking on Toby's door again, nervous but eager to show him what she had specially prepared for him. She had something a little extra in her handbag this time, a foil packet that she hoped would come in useful.

When Toby answered the door, she gave him a big hug. It was largely spontaneous; she'd missed him all week and couldn't wait to see him again. But it didn't help to give him yet another hint of what she expected from him.

He made her a cup of tea and they sat chatting about their week, neither of them mentioning what had happened last Saturday night, and Poppy leaving out her visit to the salon. That was to be a surprise.

Eventually they had finished their drinks and Toby said "time for me to get drawing?"

He wasn't getting away with it that easily. He had to ask properly.

"What is it you would like to draw?" Poppy asked.

Tony went red.

"Your... cooch?" he said, sounding like he was hoping she wouldn't change her mind.

"Ah yes, that was it," Poppy said, and headed into his studio.

Toby followed her.

"Don't you need to go and undress in the bathroom?" he asked.

"No, it's OK, I can undress here," she said airily.

"Do you want me to be naked or just to take off my bottom half?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"Oh... erm... well, if I'm only drawing your... cooch... I only need you bottomless," he stuttered.

"I didn't ask what you needed, I asked what you wanted," Poppy said, a little impatiently. Here she was offering to strip off for him completely, and he was just thinking about what was artistically necessary.

"Oh, OK," he smiled. "Naked then."

"That's the right answer," Poppy smiled.

She stepped out of her shoes and relinquished her socks, then tugged her top off over her head, handing it to him. He looked like he didn't know what to do with it.

"Fold it and put it somewhere safe," she prompted. He did as he was told.

She removed her skirt and passed that to him too, standing there now in her underwear. It wasn't going to be easy to take her undies off for him, not with him watching, but she wanted to; this was why she had come round, after all.

Poppy reached behind her back, releasing the clasp, then letting the straps slide slowly down her arms, teasing him, making him wait. Even with the straps gone, she held the fabric to her chest, only letting it slide off slowly, making him wait for ages before her soft pink nipples came on display, before he got a proper view of her bare chest. She'd never teased a boy like this before, but she already felt like she was becoming a natural, judging by the look on his face.

It felt much naughtier than last week, the stripping in front of him, doing it slowly to turn him on, even the fact that she had no actual need to show him her boobs and was doing it just to turn him on. She handed him her bra, and he seemed in no hurry to discard that. Now she had to lose the knickers, and this week there were no pubes to protect her modesty.

She turned to face away from him, pulling her knickers down at the back, showing him her bottom. He hadn't really got a proper look at her bottom last week, drawing her from the front, so she made sure he got a good look now to make up for it. Then she finally turned back, easing the fabric down at the front, seeing his eyes widen as her soft, shaven crotch came into view, as that pretty heart shape Bryony had made was revealed.

Poppy dropped her knickers the rest of the way then stepped out of them, passing them over to Toby. He held them carefully, as if holding something valuable. Poppy was keen now to get her legs open, get it out of the way, let him have a proper look at what she had brought to show him.

Toby had brought his sofa into the studio, and she assumed she was supposed to sit on that. She walked over to it, wondering how best to present herself to him. She settled for lying on her back, legs hanging over the arm of the sofa, as far apart as she could. She looked down her body. Yes, Toby had a perfect view.

As before, Toby had no consideration for protecting her privacy and instead focussed his lighting equipment to illuminate the most intimate part of her body. She watched what he was doing, seeing the shadows dance across her crotch as he moved the lights, her pink lips go from sharp relief under the bright lights to a softer, cuter look under his soft lighting. By the time he was finished, she had to admit her cooch actually looked quite pretty.

Toby moved his chair into a good viewing position, then sat down, taking a good few minutes to look closely at her cooch and visualise it on his blank sheet of paper. At first Poppy could feel herself flushed red with embarrassment; after all, she'd never even really imagined showing it off to a boyfriend, not like this, never mind to a guy she'd never even kissed, a guy who was about to draw it for his private collection.

But the look on his face was one of concentration and admiration too. He had a slight smile which belied his usual professional detachment. She could just imagine what was going on in his head now, what he was imagining for her cooch. Now if only she could convince him to turn that fantasy into reality, she would leave here a very happy girl.

She started to think about how she might persuade him, what she would say when he was finished drawing, what it would be like to be touched by a guy for the first time. How would she persuade him to take his own clothes off, so that she could examine his private parts just as he was now examining hers? She imagined his boxers coming down, his cock hanging there, ready for some attention.

"Um... Poppy... you're starting to get a bit... you know..."

Poppy looked at Toby, then down at her exposed lady parts. It was subtle, but they definitely looked a bit different to how they had looked a few minutes ago, a little bit redder, just a little bit swelled. She'd only had a proper look at it the other day when it has been unaroused, in its normal "not in use" state, so she had no idea what it looked like when she was really turned on, but it was pretty obvious to her that the changes were as a result of her sexual thoughts.

Poppy could feel herself going bright red; she was so embarrassed. Normally girls had the advantage that they could get excited without anyone knowing; there were no embarrassing bulges at crotch height. But with her legs wide open, with Toby's attention focussed entirely on her sexual parts, there was no way of keeping her thoughts to herself; her body was betraying her.

"I'm sorry," she said, shyly. "I'll try to calm down a bit."

She looked away and tried to think about other things, trying not to remember where she was, why she was there. Her body slowly started to calm down again, the tingling that had started between her legs subsided. She looked back and her lips had folded themselves back into their usual everyday state, betraying nothing of her arousal.

Toby started to draw, and Poppy tried to engage him in conversation, talking about anything other than what he was doing, what he was seeing. It was strange, because this wasn't exactly something Poppy would have picked as a date idea, but being in such an exposed position actually made her more open with him. It's hard to keep secrets, pretend to be someone you're not, when the person you're talking to is staring straight at your most intimate area.

When he was finally done, he walked round to show her the drawing. Poppy closed her legs, feeling weird to have her cooch hidden again, and looked at the picture. It felt so strange to see a part of her body that until earlier this week even she hadn't seen properly represented so perfectly, so accurately on paper. But she had to admit, she could see now what Toby saw in lady parts. It could have been a beautiful butterfly or flower, but it was her cooch.

"So, do you want to get dressed and I'll make you a cup of tea?" Toby asked.

No, she didn't want to get dressed.

"Toby... erm... seeing as you've just drawn my bits, I think it's only fair I get to draw yours," she said.

"Um... OK... what? Now?" he said, seeming a little confused.

"Yeah, if you want to, you know, just take your clothes off," she said, barely able to believe she was asking this.

"All of them?" he asked.

"Fair's fair," she said, gesturing at her own completely exposed body.

Toby looked her up and down. Poppy covered her bits with her hands.

"Clothes off," she said, more confidently now.

Toby started with his socks, and Poppy admired his bare feet, hopefully only a small part of the skin she was about to see.

Next he pulled off his shirt. Wow. He may spend plenty of time drawing, but he hadn't got a body like this just from moving a pencil over paper. He clearly also worked out. A lot. Poppy couldn't stop staring at his chest and toned stomach. She could feel herself starting to get excited again, and was glad that her legs were back together... for now.

Next he dropped his trousers, leaving him stood there in just a pair of boxers. As her eyes tore themselves from his stomach down below his waist, she saw was she had been too distracted to notice before. He had a huge bulge in the front of his boxers. Poppy had never had a guy stand in front of her in his boxers before, let alone one who was just about to drop them.

Toby seemed a bit nervous about taking off his last piece of clothing, taking ages to fold his trousers, then fiddling with his boxers, rearranging them around his waist rather than dropping them as Poppy had been hoping. She started to get a bit impatient. She'd waited 23 years to see a cock. That was long enough.

"Drop your boxers and I'll move my hands out of the way," she said, looking down at her still covered body.

She had designed an incentive scheme that couldn't fail.

His boxers came down immediately, his cock springing out, fully to attention. Poppy hadn't seen a cock before, not for real. She wasn't one to look at porn, so she only knew what they looked like from the biology books at school. It was bigger than she expected, and she wondered whether he was really well endowed or if they were all like that. She suddenly got very nervous about the idea of fitting it all inside her.

As she took in the sight of his exposed manhood, his thick crop of pubes resembling hers before she had removed them for him, the head peeking out from the retracted skin, his hairy ballsack hanging below his manhood, something she never really thought about in her fantasies, it suddenly felt very real. She dropped her hands so that they were equal once again, two naked people, both aroused, both alone together.

She didn't really want to draw his cock. She wasn't an artist; it would look like a crude scribble rather than the beautiful works of art he created. She had a totally different use for it, and she was hoping that his erection suggested he was intending to put it to the use she had in mind.

Toby handed her his sketchbook and went to sit down. What else did she need to do to give him the message? She inexpertly manoeuvred some of the lighting so that it was now focussed on his crotch rather than where hers had been, then, taking a deep breath, approached him as confidently as she could.

Reaching out she took hold of his erect cock, pretending that she was just positioning so she could draw it. It was warm and squidgy and nice, and she let her hand linger on it.