The Aruba Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I treated her clit like a tiny cock and every time I sucked it firmly between my lips, she groaned around my penis and pushed it further in my mouth as I felt her body shudder in pleasure. I didn’t know who was fucking me but whoever it was, sure new how to treat me. He fucked me in long, slow strokes and had my asshole well lubed from his precum. I was pushing back into his thick pole and my ass was involuntarily contracting around his shaft as he plunged deep and he moaned with each deep stroke. Then I heard Zoe’s muffled moans and her mouth clamped down on my cockhead while her thighs closed around my head and she moaned as she flooded my mouth with her delicious juices. The wonderful penis in my ass suddenly swelled as it stroked deep inside me and starting pumping its hot cum.

As soon as his first spurt splashed into my ass, my cock exploded and began feeding Zoe the cum she so desperately wanted in one, out of this world, spasm after another as she sucked hungrily on my organ. After resting a moment, I lifted my head from between Zoe’s thighs and saw Claude withdrawing his penis from my ass and I didn’t want him to take it out as it felt so comfortable in there. I smiled at him and thanked him for that great fuck and told him that my ass was his whenever he wished. He thanked me in return and told me that he loves fucking me so he’ll be back for more. When I turned back, Zoe was smiling at me and idly playing with my penis as I talked with Claude. She told me that, before the evening was over, she wanted my cock inside her as she wants to know if it’s as good at fucking as it tastes

I sat up and saw my wife on all fours sucking Claude’s semi-hard penis as Sean worked his massive meat in and out of her. Her eyes were glazed with passion as that huge, hard organ moved back and forth in her cunt. On the carpet, I saw Brigit laying on her back with Brad fucking her and Zoe sitting on her face and moving her hips sensuously as she fed her every part of her delicious pussy. I walked over to Sophie who was fingering her pussy as she watched the action around her and she reached up and grasped my flaccid penis and looked at me with a heavenly expression on her face as she told me that she was so hot from watching the sexy scenes before her that she just has to have my cock inside her right away.

She was doing a good job of awakening my organ and when she took the head between her lips and teased it with her tongue, it became fully erect. She jumped up and draped her body, face down, on the arm of the chair and presented her holes to me. I asked her if she had a preference and she told me to fuck her ass as she loves it so much. I dabbed a bit of KY in her asshole and some on my cock and fit the head to her puckered hole and pushed it inside. I worked it back and forth and got us both well lubed before I started feeding her about an inch at a time with each stroke. As I went deeper, she was gasping and moaning and telling me how good it felt. I kept stroking her and looked over as my wife’s muffled groans were heard as she had Claude deep down her throat and Sean’s massive penis in her cunt.

I watched as her body convulsed and she experienced another beautiful orgasm which made Sean cum. That massive penis shot spurt after spurt of hot cream inside her and kept her in one constant orgasm until his spasms ended. The thought crossed my mind that, after having a cock like that inside her, would she be satisfied with mine?

I didn’t give it much thought as Sophie’s ass felt wonderful and was milking my organ as I fed it to her. She was muttering out loud about how good my cock felt and that I should never stop ass fucking her. I was rapidly losing myself in pleasure and as I thrust deep in her comfortable ass, she would contract around my thick shaft and milk it with each stroke until all of a sudden I felt my orgasm strike and my penis erupted in spasms with each one shooting a load of hot cum into her hungry ass. She kept pushing back to capture every drop and shivered as her orgasm hit her while I was still pumping cum into her. I held myself deep inside her for a long time after our orgasms ended and it was a crime to have to remove my cock from its very comfortable surroundings. She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom where she washed my penis and dried it thoroughly before thanking me for a wonderful fuck and sending me back to the party while she cleaned herself up.

As I walked back into the library, Tyko reached out and grasped my penis and steered me to her. She had Sean next to her on the couch and she wanted to watch me suck his cock hard again so that she could watch him fuck Brigit. I needed no prodding as I had been eyeing his monster all evening so I dropped to my knees between his open thighs and looked at his magnificent penis which even though soft, was nice and thick with an oh so suckable crown. I wanted to taste his penis and feel it grow in my mouth so I covered his sloped cock head with my lips and sucked all of him into my mouth. As I ran my tongue over his delicious meat, it started to fill with blood and slowly rose to full erection which caused me to stop and admire my creation for a moment before taking it back in my mouth and lovingly sucking it as I played with his balls. Tyko broke in and thanked me for doing such a good job as she steered Sean over to a waiting Brigit.

Before leaving, she asked Brad to take Sean’s place so that I could continue to suck cock since she was taking Sean’s cock away from me. Now that’s what I call a considerate wife. Brad settled himself down and spread his thighs so that I had complete access to his beautiful cock and I picked up right where I left off with Sean. As I concentrated on sucking his tasty penis, with an occasional trip down to lick and suck his full balls, I felt someone take my erection in their mouth and glanced down to see Zoe between my legs laying on her back and working her talented mouth over my penis as she slipped a finger into my ass and finger fucked me. Having that beautiful penis in my mouth as Zoe sucked me, sent me off into another world and I was totally lost in pleasure when I heard Zoe’s muffled groan and felt her clamp down hard on my thick erection.

I looked around and saw Claude working his cock in and out of her wet pussy as she sucked me and smiled at him before going back to Brad’s delicious penis. We worked on each other for some time when Zoe put her arms around my thighs and held me tight as she went into orgasm. Then Brad grabbed my head and his thick cock began shooting ropes of hot cum into my mouth which I hungrily swallowed as each jet shot out. After squeezing his penis from the base up to get the last drops of his juices, I lifted my head to see Claude withdrawing his thick erection from Zoe and walking over to Tyko, who was watching Sean fuck Brigit. I looked down at Zoe, who was feverishly sucking my throbbing organ and asked her if she would like me to fuck her. She had just been getting warmed up after her orgasm with Claude and, as soon as I made the suggestion, she grasped my organ in her hand and guided it to her waiting cunt.

I fit the head to her vagina and slid it inside in one smooth motion as Claude’s precum had her lubed beautifully. I was laying on top of her and held my penis deep inside her as I felt her gorgeous breasts pressed against my chest. She whispered in my ear that she was going to milk my cock and that I should hold it right where it was. To my amazement, her cunt grasped my organ firmly and began squeezing it so strongly that it was like being masturbated by a hand. She saw the look of surprise on my face and asked if it felt good. In answer, I felt a rush as my tool began spraying her insides with hot cum and she held me tight to her and wrapped her legs around my hips as her orgasm struck and she mixed her juices with mine. I thanked her for a wonderful fuck and for having such a talented pussy and told her that I would be back for more very soon.

Claude told us that he was taking us around the island next day and thought it would be a good idea for us to call it a night and get some sleep since we could pick up where we left off when we got back tomorrow. We said our goodnights to everyone and walked upstairs with Claude and Brigit, who had just been fucked by Sean. She told us that she always feels empty inside for a while after having Sean’s mammoth cock inside her. Claude, with a smile, told her not to worry, since her vagina will be back to normal shape by the morning as it always is. They saw us to our room and we said our goodnights and Tyko and I were so tired that we went right to bed without our usual after session fuck. We spent the next few days touring the island in their Jeep during the day and having wonderful, exciting sex with them and their interns when we returned. The day before we had to leave,

Claude told us that he had just gotten a phone call from a couple they know in Rio who were planning on coming up for a visit in a day or so. He said he convinced them to come in today instead of waiting a few days as he wants them to meet us and they should be arriving by dinnertime. He said that Jorge and Dolores were the heads of the SEFIS chapter in Rio and that it was a lucky break that we’ll have an opportunity to meet them before we leave.

Claude sent his car to the airport to pick them up and we were having drinks in the library waiting for them. Claude walked over to me and said that he had a tremendous urge to suck my cock and would I like that? In answer, I opened my robe and showed him my thick tool which was resting on my thigh. It wasn’t a “make me want to cum” suck. He was holding my rapidly rising penis in his mouth just so he could taste it and feel it grow. As he rested his head on my thigh and lovingly sucked the head of my erection, Sean walked in showing Jorge and Dolores into the room. Claude told me he’d be right back and got up to greet them with Brigit. Dolores was a very tall, dark haired beauty with large, beautifully shaped breasts and a shapely body with just enough meat to make it comfortable. I guessed that she was in her 50’s but looked a hell of a lot younger.

Jorge was slightly taller than her, good looking and had a very trim, athletic build. I guessed that he was in his mid fifties. I was still sitting the way Claude had left me and my erection was standing tall as Claude brought them over and introduced us. Dolores dropped to her knees and asked if she could get to know me better and, as I grinned at her, she took the head of my thick erection between her lips and lightly ran her tongue over it to catch a drop of precum and then looked up at me and said she was very glad to meet me and that I tasted absolutely delicious as she rose. Jorge immediately followed her and kissed my balls and nursed on the crown to get some precum and then thanked me for a delicious pre-dinner appetizer. Claude told Sean to show them to their room so that they could unpack and join us for dinner. As soon as they left, Claude came back and sat down between my thighs and went back to sucking my organ.

I saw Brigit walk over to Tyko and make herself comfortable in front of her as she began licking my wife’s inner thighs as she worked her way up to the delicate labia which were starting to swell and open slightly revealing the sweet, pink hole glistening with her wetness. As Brigit and Claude were so occupied, Jorge and Dolores came back wearing their robes and saw Claude sucking me again and then saw Brigit working on Tyko. Jorge smiled and walked over to me remarking that Claude seemed to be very attracted to my cock as he’s been sucking it since they arrived. He was standing alongside of me so I reached through his robe and grasped his penis, which I found to be nice and thick. He opened the robe displaying a thick, semi-hard penis of good size with a large set of full, tight balls.

He draped his big balls over my face and I sucked them into my mouth as I stroked his tool which was getting very hard quickly. When his cock was fully hard, he rubbed it all over my face and then fed me the crown to suck. I nursed on his cockhead and cupped his balls in my hands as I looked up and saw his glazed eyes looking down at me with passion. Then Claude got up and suggested that we have dinner and then come back to playing afterwards. The girls were really enjoying themselves as Dolores was laying on her back with her head between Brigit’s thighs and sucking her pussy as Brigit licked my wife’s sweet cunt. They broke up their hot session with a few grumbles and we went into dinner. During dinner, Jorge and Dolores brought Claude and Brigit up to speed on what was happening in Rio regarding the Society and then asked them if the rumor was true that Jean-Pierre and Marie would be heading up the NYC chapter.

When told that it looked good, they said that it would be terrific if they did. We had all eaten light as we didn’t want to interfere with the evening’s activities and were having coffee when Dolores looked at me and said she planned on having a very special, low calorie desert as soon as we finished dinner and Jorge followed immediately by laying claim to Tyko’s special treats as she smiled at him in agreement.

We went back into the library and Claude told Brad to bring Sean, Zoe and Sophia with him as soon as he cleared the table. As we entered the room, I told Dolores that I was desperately in need of something sweet and asked her if she would sit down in the sofa chair and feed me. Without hesitation, she opened her robe wide and sat down and draped each leg over the arms displaying a sensationally sexy body and an irresistible spread. Her gorgeous thighs framed a perfect, shaved pussy which had large labia and a large clit hood. Her breasts were large and firm with big nipples which were already erect. I kneeled down between her legs and kissed her pussy as I ran my tongue into her wet slit. Then I moved up and soul kissed her bringing her juices up to her lips to taste. I worked my tongue down to her breasts and licked and sucked each one as I tasted her large nipples.

Her crotch was drawing me further down and I ran my tongue over her clitoris, which was quite large and just starting to peek out from its hood. I took it between my lips and sucked it into my mouth as she gasped in pleasure and spread wider to give me more access. From her reaction to my clit sucking, I decided to move on as I didn’t want her to cum before I finished tasting her and figured I’d come back to her clit to finish her off later. I licked my way down her slit and took each labia in my mouth and sucked it before dipping my tongue into her wet hole and found her juices absolutely heavenly along with her sexy aroma which had my cock dripping precum as I worshipped her. Suddenly I felt a mouth cover my throbbing penis and was too occupied to see who it was although it felt wonderful and I started to fuck it as I sucked her pussy. I looked up to see Zoe place one foot on the arm of the chair and feed Dolores her pussy and the four of us took each other to heaven as we sucked each other with passion.

I heard my wife cry out as she had an orgasm and wondered who made her cum but was too involved in Dolores’ delicious crotch to lift my head to find out. After sucking like this for some time, Dolores announced that she wanted her desert now and asked me to take her place on the chair as she got down and started licking my entire crotch with special attention to my puckered asshole. I noticed it was Sean who had been working on my cock and asked him to come up and feed me his meat. Zoe went down and took his place and began licking and sucking Dolores’ delicious pussy while Sean fed the enormous head of his massive cock into my mouth. I wrapped my mouth around his crown and sucked deeply on it as he groaned and held my head in his hands. I happened to open my eyes while sucking on his cockhead and noticed my wife holding Jorge’s head in her hands as he sucked voraciously on her pussy as she was deep throating Brad.

Sophia was underneath Jorge sucking his cock and Claude and Brigit were fucking on the couch. Dolores’s muffled cries were heard as she went into orgasm from Zoe’s talented tongue and then my wife’s muffled moans were heard as she held Jorge’s head in her hands and came, wetting his face with her juices. I was in heaven sucking Sean’s massive organ while Dolores was rapidly bringing me close to cumming with her talented mouth. As I squeezed Sean’s balls gently and sucked deeply on his thick penis, his organ suddenly swelled in my mouth and began pumping hot cum in jet after jet which I eagerly swallowed. As he was feeding me his cum, my cock exploded and Dolores gulped down each load as it shot out and sucked deeply on it for more. I kept Sean’s cock in my mouth long after our orgasms and when Dolores got up and sat down on my lap, I reluctantly let it slide out.

We watched the action in front of us as they had changed positions and Jorge was fucking Tyko as she sucked Claude’s erection and Brad had his beautiful penis in his ass and was merrily fucking away as Jorge moaned in ecstacy. Brigit had Sophia’s head in her hands and was feeding her all parts of her crotch to suck as she watched the action. Then Jorge announced that he was cumming and my wife cried out as his first hot spurts of cum splashed against her cervix and brought on her orgasm also. Soon Brad cried out and started pumping hot cum into Jorge’s ass as he experienced a wild orgasm and his body shuddered with each spasm as he emptied his balls. Then Claude moaned and his body stiffened as he fed Tyko his hot cum in spurt after spurt which she greedily swallowed.

After cleaning up and relaxing with drinks, I walked over to Jorge and asked if he would like me to suck his cock as I would love to taste his sperm. He immediately spread his legs and allowed me to get comfortable between his thighs. I looked at his thick, soft penis and ran my fingers over it and squeezed it before taking his crown between my lips and lovingly sucking it. He had just cum in my wife a short while before and his organ slowly started to harden in my mouth and I had to back off as it reached full erection. Then someone greased my asshole and I felt a hard cock being fed inside as I sucked on Jorge’s cockhead and I was transported to heaven once again as my ass and mouth were filled with cock.

I pushed back on the wonderful penis inside me as I drew deeply on Jorge’s cock and the three of us continued this for some time without coming anywhere near climax until Brigit asked if we would all like to move up to the master bedroom and get into bed together as it would be more comfortable. I reluctantly pulled my mouth from Jorge’s gorgeous and delicious penis and saw that it was Claude who had been fucking me. We all went upstairs and as we entered the master bedroom, I saw one of the hugest round beds I’ve ever seen in the center of the very large room. It had to be 20 feet in diameter and could hold a small army of fuckers. Brigit came over to me and said that she wanted me to cum in her at least one more time before we leave in the morning and took my hand as she led me to the center of the bed and lay down with her thighs wide.

She had found out that this position excited me tremendously and was enticing me to fuck her by showing me her delicious spread. I hovered over her and she took my thick, hard erection in her hand and guided it to her already wet pussy. I fed it inside to her gasps of pleasure and leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth as I slowly stroked in and out of her comfortable cunthole. Zoe came over and ran her hands in my ass crack and pulled my balls as I fucked Brigit. Then she wet my asshole with her tongue and I felt a hard cock enter me and begin working in and out getting me good and lubed from precum before it started moving deeper. I held my cock deep in Brigit’s cunt and waited for the wonderful penis to fill me completely before I resumed my strokes into her. I turned my head and saw that it was Claude fucking me and I smiled at him and told him that I couldn’t wait to feel his hot cum filling me up.