The Ascension of Will Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you on drugs?" She asked in hushed whisper.

"No, I'm not on drugs." Will said quietly.

"Why don't you come home?"

"I'll try to come over soon. I'll call again. Bye, Mom." Will quickly hung up the phone. He had every intention on asking her for help, but from the moment she picked up the phone, he could hear the disappointment in her voice. He could not bear for her to find out what he had done.

Glumly, Will walked back to the clinic to wait for Julia. She soon pulled up and he climbed inside. Will told her what the doctor said and she seemed unconcerned.

They arrived in front of the house and Julia said, "I've got to go to work."

Will got out the car and she drove away. He walked up the manicured lawn and let himself in through the front door. As usual, Amy was on the couch.

"Hey, Will." She called to him.

Will looked at her from the doorway. She was usually home alone with him during the day and they had gotten to know each other very well. Will had accepted the fact that she was not going to help him and she was only using him. However, he continued to somewhat confide in her and lately, she had seemed to grow more attached to him.

"Come and sit with me," she said.

Will told her about the day's events, including his conversation with his mother. They continued talking late into the afternoon.

It was almost four o'clock when Amy moved closer to Will. She kissed him softly on the lips.

He kissed her back. The kissing quickly led to touching.

"What the fuck is going on?" The Master loudly asked from the doorway.

Will and Amy scrambled to get away from each other.

"I'm sorry, Master." Will said. He wondered if Amy was going to say that he forced himself on her.

"I'm sorry too, Master." Amy said as she stood up.

The Master walked in front of her and angrily looked down.

"You whore! You'd rather fuck him than me!"

Amy cowered before him. The Master rarely punished her, but she too often saw what he was capable of doing to Will.

"Please don't hurt me Master. It won't happen again," Amy pleaded.

"You're right, it won't happen again," the Master spat out, "because from now on he's staying in the cage all day."

He jerked Will by the arm and pulled him into the bathroom.

"And what are you doing with clothes still on?" The Master asked.

"I'm sorry, Master," Will said and began taking them off.

Naked, Will stood in silence with his head down.

"Stand in the shower," The Master said.

Will knew what was going to happen; they had used him as a toilet before. He knelt down in the shower. He just hoped that the Master was not going to fuck him.

The Master unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out.

Will slowly opened his mouth and closed his eyes. He tried to concentrate on not chocking. He quickly felt a stream of the Master's hot salty piss hitting his mouth. Will struggled to keep breathing through his nose and fought the urge to spit out the urine that was starting to flow down his throat.

The Master laughed cruelly. He shook his penis, flicking droplets onto Will's face.

"Go get in your cage, boy. I've got other things to deal with...," the Master said as he zipped up his slacks again.

Will knew better than to protest. He quickly got up and went inside of his cage. He sat on the floor and waited as the Master locked the doors. He hoped that he would leave the light on.

To Will's relief, the light remained on and he picked up one of his books. He paused to look around the closet and realized how much it was starting to look like a prison cell. He had stacks of books and paper neatly stacked along with the few other belongings he had.

Before he could get engrossed in his book, Will heard shouting from the other room. He could not make out what they were saying, but he knew that it was Amy and the Master arguing.

Will went back to reading his book.

****************

Will never found out what was said between Amy and the Master that day, but it had obviously changed things between them. Amy was still nice to Will, but they were never alone together any more. Her relationship with the Master was icy to say the least.

The Master seemed to be satisfied with spending more time with Will. He began insisting that Will sleep in bed with he and Amy at night. Will had grown accustomed to sleeping during the day and usually spent most of the night awake. Many nights, Will's Master would awaken in the middle of the night to fuck him next to Amy. Sometimes, Will could see the look of disgust on Amy's face as she watched him and her Master copulating.

The Master also began taking him to gay bars. Will hated how everyone stared at him and his collar. Sometimes, men would approach the Master about Will. Will was afraid that his Master was going to prostitute him.

As time wore on, Will realized that his fears were not unfounded. One night, Will's Master had ordered him to get dressed and come with him to one of the bars he was frequenting. During the drive, Will was unnerved by the smirk on the Master's face. It looked like he'd already had more than a few drinks.

They walked into the bar together, Will carefully following a few steps behind him, and the Master immediately headed for the bathroom. It was ten o'clock at night and the smoke filled bar was packed. They wedged their way into the bathroom through a mix of men and a handful of women.

"Come in here with me boy, I want to have some fun," the Master said with an evil grin.

Will looked at him doubtfully, he had a bad feeling about this since getting in the car. However, the bathroom was empty and Will hoped that he could quickly get out of the situation by servicing his Master. Slowly, Will followed him into the large handicapped stall.

The Master grabbed Will's hand and slapped a metal handcuff to it. Panicked, Will tried to pull away from him, but there was not enough room in the stall. The Master yanked the other end of the cuffs towards an exposed plumbing pipe behind the toilet.

Will's stomach dropped as he heard the clinking sound of metal on metal followed by the click of the handcuff locking. He vainly struggled to free his hand again.

"Boy, you're gonna be buying all of my beers tonight," the Master chuckled. He reached around Will's waist and unbuttoned his jeans. He jerked them down to Will's knees exposing Will's ass to anyone who walked into the stall.

"Here you might want these," the Master said, still laughing. He pulled a box of condoms and a tube of lube out of his pocket. He tossed them on the floor next to Will's feet.

"Master, please don't do this," Will tried to turn around to look at his Master as he pleaded.

"You have money I don't know about?" The Master asked callously.

"No, Master." Will hung his head back down.

"I didn't think so. Be a good boy." The Master called as he walked out of the bathroom.

They way Will was cuffed forced him into an awkward position. It had only been a few minutes and his back was starting to hurt from the way he was bent over the toilet. He couldn't imagine how he was going to make it through this. He wished he would have put up more of a fight. He managed to reach down and pull up his pants, but with one hand he could not get them zipped again.

It did not take long before someone came into the bathroom. Will jumped and stayed still. He prayed that they did not come into his stall. The door was out of his reach and he could not lock it.

Will breathed a sigh of relief when he realized they were only using the urinal. He wished he had a watch so he could at least keep track of the time. He listened to the muffled sounds of music playing on endlessly.

Two more people came into the bathroom before any one noticed him.

"What's going on in here?" A male voice asked from behind Will.

Will turned his head and saw two men. One was clean cut with short blonde hair and a long sleeved white shirt. The other had shoulder length black hair and a faded black t-shirt.

"My friend played a joke on me," Will lied. He hoped that they had not been sent in here by his Master.

"Do you need help?" The blond asked.

"No, he's coming back soon," Will said.

"Are you sure?" The other man asked.

Will hesitated and then said, "Yeah, I'm fine." He considered telling them otherwise, but he thought better of it. No one had tried to fuck him yet and the end result of asking for help would probably leave Will in an even worse situation.

"Okay then. Have fun," the black haired man said. They used the bathroom and left without saying anything else to Will.

Will went back to his suffering and waiting.

"Well, boy, I couldn't find anyone willing to pay to fuck you, so I guess I'll have to do it myself."

Will had dozed off and was startled by his Master's voice. He was not completely sure what he had just heard, so he remained silent. He could hear the Master's zipper being lowered and the shuffle as he bent down to pick up the tube of lube. Will shuffled his half numb legs nervously.

The Master positioned his slick cock against Will's anus and began inching it inside.

Will groaned.

The Master tightly clutched Will's hips and ground his cock inside of his ass. Will felt his muscles relaxing as the Master began short deliberate strokes. Each one seemed to hit the perfect spot inside of Will's ass and he began to feel his own cock growing harder.

Will felt a rush of guilt at the idea of being turned on by getting fucked in the ass in the bathroom of a gay bar. However, his thoughts were focused back on the moment when one of his Master's hands left Will's hip and grasped his cock. The Master bit him hard on the neck as he began jerking Will off.

Will could not stop himself from moaning. The Master continued stroking and fucking him harder. Will could feel the tightness growing in his groin and he knew that he was going to cum.

"Come on boy, you know you like this. Cum for your Master," Will could hear his Master's grin through his words.

Will's cock suddenly erupted sending strands of semen across the toilet

"Such a good little fag," his Master growled as he came into Will's ass.

Will flushed with humiliation as he pulled out of him. He could hear the Master putting his pants back on and then there was a pause before he reached over Will with the handcuff key. The Master unlocked Will's wrist from the cuff.

Shakily, Will stood up straight and pulled his own pants up. His entire body was stiff and his lower back muscles felt like they were on fire. He watched the Master stuff the cuffs, condoms and lube back into his pocket.

"Let's go home, boy."

Will kept his head down as he followed his Master back out to the car. They rode back to the house in silence. Will considered how lucky he was. Anyone could have came into the bathroom and raped him or even worse, killed him.

The house was empty when they returned. Will assisted his Master with getting undressed and put him into bed. Amy was not there and the Master insisted that Will lay with him.

Will spent hours thinking about his life instead of sleeping. He kept replaying the last few years of his life in his mind. The process was leaving him with few answers. He did acknowledge that he was becoming an expert in both self pity and loathing.

Will woke up on Saturday morning to the distant sounds of people talking. He tried to go back to sleep, but he could not find a comfortable spot again. The idea of getting up, however, did not sound enticing to him either. He laid quietly, dreading the day. Finally, he heard footsteps approaching.

"Get up," his Master said.

Will stood up as quickly as he could. He saw that his Master was holding his keys.

"I'm trading you," the Master said as he calmly unlocked Will's collar.

Will felt a stab of cold fear in the pit of his stomach. His mind raced with the possibilities of who he could have been traded to. Most of the Master's friends were even crueler than he was.

12