The Assassin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, take the money. I know you can use it and I have plenty. I am sorry I cannot be more for you than this. I truly am but you must believe me when I say it is for you own good."

"Ok, thank you sir. Do you really want to see me again?"

"Yes. If I don't have work I will see you Friday."

She smiles at me and reaches up on her tip toes to kiss me lightly on the cheek. With a spin she quickly walks out the door.

My mind is a blur with thoughts. I should not even have her back here. I go through the secret door to my inner chambers. Into the den area I fix a large glass of scotch and light up an aptly named assassin cigar. For the first time in years I feel something. I feel lonely. It has never bothered me before being alone but as soon as Stacey left it crept in. I slowly enjoy the scotch as the cigar burns down. I lay the cigar into the ashtray and climb in bed. I have about three hours to sleep before the alarm goes off to start another day. I truly hope that I have something on the agenda for tomorrow because I am not sure I can stand to sit around here all day with my thoughts. I fear they will drive me mad.