The Assassin's Trainee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, definitely not." He whispered his voice thick. He took the moment to wriggle out of the heavy duster jacket he'd been wearing. He placed his lips on the side of her neck and she let out a pretty sigh. He nibbled up to her ear before kissing her cheek, nose and finally her lips once more. He assaulted her mouth until her lips were swollen and tender. This time, it was Talia who broke the kiss.

"Stop, stop." She said with a laugh. Vincent grinned up at her as she sat back. He watched as she laid a hand on his chest, a look of curiosity in her eyes as she tugged once more at the hem of his shirt. She pushed it up, her eyes widening as she saw the criss-cross scars over his chest, "How..."

"I've not always been as good as I am now. I've been caught and tortured at least once. I was a slave for a while too." He said as he showed her the brand on his right forearm. She bent down and kissed the brand mark, as if the gesture would remove it. What she did next sent fiery streaks through him. She traced her tongue along the scar lines, she stopped just below his navel and he swallowed hard, his throat suddenly dry. Her eyes widened when she noticed the distortion in his crotch. Vincent could feel her tremble and he placed a hand over hers, reassuring her, telling her it was all right.

He pulled her back up and kissed her mouth. Her hand was back on his chest, twirling the fine hair through her fingers, "I never realised how slight you were." She said as she brought her hand to rest on his hip.

"Don't let if fool you." He said in a whisper, kissing her again.

"Can I touch you?"

The words stuck in Vincent's throat, all he could do was nod as she thrust her hand down the band of his pants. He let out a moan as her palm pressed against his hard cock. It bounced against her as her fingers gently explored what she'd never seen before. Vincent bit his lip as fire culminated at the tip and threatened to brim over. It had been so long. She used her fingers to push against the tip. Vincent let out a whimper as she took him in her fist and used her fingers to massage his cock. When she switched from this to stroking down his shaft it was too much. "God's if you keep doing that I'm going to make a mess." He whispered. She let go then as if she realised what she was doing and pulled her hand away.

"Sorry."

"It's not a sorry moment Tal." He said kissing her. He sat then, positioning himself behind her, "You'll see what I mean." He pressed against her, making sure she could feel his erection in her back. He then kissed the back of her neck and slid his hands down her shoulders. He caught one of her small breasts in his palm and rolled it, pinched the nipple until it was hard. The tension slid out of her and she uttered a small pretty moan. He slipped the hand onto her stomach and paused a moment before moving it to her hip. Her back arched and she tried to kiss his cheek. He bit her shoulder, grazing his teeth against her flesh. He slipped his hand down the front of her pantaloons and into her panties. He paused a moment, curling the fine hair around his fingers. Talia let out a breath that he hadn't realised she'd been holding and he parted her lips. He slid a finger against her slick clit and she gasped in his ear. The sound set his heart pounding and he pressed harder.

"Vin..." she moaned as he released the pressure. Her breath was heavy and he could hear the blood thundering through her as he stroked her. She leaned back against him and he slowly slipped his finger inside her. She tensed for just a moment before relaxing. The sensation on his finger was divine, he could imagine what it would be like when it was his cock and the wayward organ jumped at the thought. He returned his attention to her nub and kissed her neck, trying to distract his mind from what he was doing, else he was going to come over her back and that wouldn't be... His train of thought was severed when her hand found his erection and rubbed at it through the material of his pants. Talia began to tense as his fingers worked at her wet clit. Her hand clenched his shaft. His breath became ragged and he screwed his eyes shut as she worked at the buttons of his fly and let his cock into the cool air.

He abruptly moved his hand away, she followed suit. Vincent encouraged her to lie back on the blankets and pulled off her undergarments. He couldn't help think that maybe she should have worn a man's garb, it would make this so much quicker. He rested between her knees and her eyes widened. "Don't be worried." He said. He placed his hand on her inner thigh before walking it back up to her slick folds. He pushed a finger back inside and waited for her to relax. She moaned a little when he withdrew it. He leaned forward, forcing her legs further apart. Vincent placed his hand under her hips, raising them slightly. He kissed her mouth, swallowing her cry as he entered her. She tensed, wide eyed with clenched fists. After a moment she relaxed and let out a held breath, "All right?" he asked. She nodded, licked her lips and lay still for a long moment. Talia brought her hand up and pushed back stray locks of dark hair from his face. Vincent stayed still, allowing her to become accustomed to him. He kissed her softly and withdrew partially. She hissed as he pushed forward again. Her expression changed from one of uncertainty to one of delight.

She was so slick, her liquid slid over his hard cock and he flowed back and forth into her. Talia clenched around his tip and after a few tentative thrusts, she was lifting her hips to meet him. The gravel under the blanket bit into his hands as he rested his weight on them. The cool air caressed his skin and he pushed forward into her. She gasped out a moan as he thrust deep, keeping his strokes slow and long. Her nails clung into his back as she pulled him down against her. Vincent's balls clenched tight as her legs wrapped around his ass and his breath became shallow. The world darkened as the tip of his cock ploughed deeper. Her muscles contracted and she let out a hot cry. He thrust quicker, loving the shout that erupted from her mouth. "Vin!" she cried, uttering his name at every stroke.

He covered her mouth once more as ribbons of wet liquid coated his cock. Vincent ran his hand under the small of her back, lifting her hips as he thrust into her. He broke away from her mouth and issued his own cry. His vision faded as all he knew was the tip of his cock questing into her and the clenching of his balls. He shot forth inside her, letting out a cry as his come mingled with her juice. She squeezed him and he shot again. He convulsed for a long moment before coming back to himself. He looked down at Talia who lay with her beautiful curls spread around her head. He leaned down on his elbows and kissed her gently. She stroked his cheek with a shaking hand, a small smile on her face. Vincent rolled off her and wrapped the blanket around them both. He enfolded her in his arms and she curled up. He pulled his slacks back up and let his eyes drift closed. "Thank you." She said her voice a mere whisper.

"My pleasure." He said, unable to keep from laughing at her words.

"I mean it."

"I know." He said kissing the top of her head. Her breathing soon became soft and regular. He smiled to himself but couldn't help wonder how the latest turn of events would help with the mission they were on. He pushed the thought to one side and let his eyes close, the question could wait until at least the morning.

12