The Assignment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to be free of you, Demetri," she said quietly. "I haven't wanted to be free of you for such a long time. All I've ever wanted was to have the freedom to choose what I want, to have control over my own destiny. What you were willing to do tonight has given me that. I choose to stay with you, Demetri."

Demetri couldn't believe it. His eyes roamed over her face searching for any sign of doubt and only finding a deep warmth radiating from her. He cradled her face so gently and leaned forward to brush his mouth against hers so softly. "Are you sure, Mara?" he whispered against her lips.

"I'm sure," she whispered back, threading her hands in his silky hair and pulling his mouth down hard against hers. "I love you, Demetri," she sighed against his lips.

Demetri groaned loudly taking over the kiss and deepening it, his tongue pressing for entry into her mouth and finding no resistance. He slanted his mouth possessively over hers, his heart thundering in his chest as liquid fire engulfed him as her tongue duelled erotically with his.

Never had he tasted anything as sweet as the moist hot depths of her mouth and his cock strained to be released, demanded the warmth of her hot wet sheath. He groaned again and ripped his mouth from hers, his breathing harsh and ragged as he stared into her flushed, passion filled face.

Mara," he whispered. "My beautiful, sweet Mara." He stroked her face tenderly his love for her almost crippling him with its intensity. Her big brown eyes opened slowly and she stared up at him in confusion.

"Why are you stopping?" she asked breathlessly. "Don't stop kissing me, Demetri. I want you so badly."

Her words were almost his undoing but he managed to keep a tight reign on his self control. "Not here, beautiful," he whispered huskily. "I want our first time together to be in my bed, where you belong. I've waited this long for you I can wait a little longer."

He smiled ruefully and ran his hand through his hair. "Plus, I need to get a hold of my self control too," he admitted with a little laugh. "It's been so long since I've lain with a woman I fear the combination of that and my need for you could make me embarrass myself quite disgracefully."

She sat up slowly and looked into his face. "You haven't been with anyone else?" she asked curiously. "All those nights when you left for the club. I thought you....." She didn't finished the sentence, not really needing to.

His warm green eyes twinkled slightly and his lips curled into a little smile. "You seriously thought another woman could put out the fire you set inside me, Mara?" he queried softly. "I stayed at the club so I could keep my word to you. I promised you I wouldn't touch you and make you feel the deep shame you experienced when I kissed you. Leaving the house was the only way I could do so."

His admission surprised her and she also delighted her. It wouldn't have mattered if he had been with other women, well, it would have mattered, but she would have been able to deal with it. She was just glad she didn't need to.

"Let's go home, Demetri," she said softly and her heart thumped painfully hard in her chest at the sheer joy with crossed his beautiful face.

Rhianna was just coming in as they headed back downstairs. She took one look at their faces and her beautiful face lit up with a big smile. "About time too," she said happily as Demetri laughed hard and scooped her up for a quick hug and a kiss before passing her over to Caleb who was watching him with narrowed eyes.

"Go see to your man, Red," he laughed softly. "You've fixed me so you can go find someone else to terrorise now." He pulled Mara to his side and hurried out the door with a quick goodbye tossed over his shoulder.

Rhianna sighed contentedly and leaned back against Caleb's chest as his arms wrapped around her tightly.

"Well, you heard him, woman," Caleb growled against her ear. "Your meddling is done so come see to your man."

She giggled at his husky tone and the feel of his arousal pressing against her back. "So who gets to be in charge tonight?" she asked throatily and then shrieked with laughter when he gathered her into his arms and planted a hard kiss on his mouth.

"Me," he growled loudly as he took the stairs three at a time. He was always so terribly arrogant about their lovemaking but they both knew he would submit if she really wanted him to.

___

Demetri felt strangely nervous as he led Mara into his bedroom. She gasped in shock as she took in the room slowly. It was identical to hers in every way right down to the sumptuous red and cream bedding. She turned her eyes to his, her question plain for him to see.

He shrugged almost in embarrassment and looked down at the floor. "I wanted you to be with me but I knew it may never happen," he admitted quietly. "So I made your room exactly like mine so I would be able to imagine you lying in your bed and it would be almost like having you here."

Mara smiled softly and reached out to take his hand in hers. She could tell how hard it was for him to make himself so vulnerable to her, to admit how long he had been so 'weak'. She wondered if her beautiful vampire would ever get over his hang up of thinking it weak to love someone. She knew she would try her very hardest to help him over that hurdle.

"Demetri, why don't you kiss me again?" she asked softly. "I really like feeling your mouth against mine."

His head shot up quickly and his eyes flared with liquid heat and then he pulled her into his arms and his mouth slanted over hers and his tongue was seeking immediate entry into her mouth and she was moaning quietly as she let him taste her sweetness with a relish she couldn't deny.

He trembled slightly as her tongue met his and her softness pressed against his hardness and desire shot right down his spine and settled firmly in his groin. His cock hardened instantly as his need for her spiralled quickly out of control and he was picking her up and following her down onto his bed, his mouth never once leaving hers.

God, she tasted so good, so sweet and hot and fiery. He growled softly and trailed his lips along her cheekbone and down her jaw line until he was kissing the side of her neck and hungrily licking at the heavy pulse where her sweet life's blood flowed through her. He wanted to taste her so badly. He wanted to taste every single inch of her skin, her sweet musky juices and the rich, tangy blood in her veins. He just didn't know which one he wanted to taste first.

"Mara," he whispered huskily his glowing green eyes searching hers almost desperately, almost pleading with her for permission to taste her.

She looked into his almost frantic eyes and she knew what he wanted. "Take what you need," she said softly stroking his face tenderly. "Everything I have is yours, Demetri."

He growled loudly and kissed her lingeringly before his hands moved feverishly over her body quickly stripping off her T-shirt and jeans until she was naked before him. His memory of her beauty didn't do justice to the vision before him. She was perfection and she was his.

His greedy gaze trailed slowly over her full breasts with their dark pebbled tips and he bent his head to swirl his tongue slowly around one hard peak before he sucked the nipple into his mouth and teased it mercilessly with his lips and teeth as she cried out and arched up against him.

Her response inflamed him and he suckled harder, his hand moving to her other breast to tug on its hard peak while he bit down gently on the delicious flesh in his mouth. He laved her nipple gently and then trailed his mouth over to her other breast and began to suck and nip her succulent flesh with relish.

His cock throbbed painfully in his denims but he didn't want to leave her beautiful breasts long enough to undress. If he stayed clothed for as long as possible he would maybe be able to retain enough self control to pleasure her beautiful body before his need became intolerable.

He wanted to taste her blood so desperately it was becoming almost impossible for him to keep his fangs retracted. He groaned against her breast and slid a hand down over her taut stomach to slip between her legs to feel his first touch of her wet pussy.

She cried out as his fingers slithered lightly over her mound to dip down into her silky folds and stroke slowly up and down her wet slit. The hot spicy aroma of her arousal assaulted his nostril and the combination of her musky scent and the unique honey scent which was so undeniably Mara made his head spin and his body tremble.

She was so wet, so aroused he knew she would quickly achieve the first of the many orgasms he planned on giving her. His fingers dipped deeper and he pressed two of them deep into her body and she cried out again and her hips bucked up to meet him. God, she was so tight despite her wetness. She obviously hadn't lain with a man in a very long time.

"Oh God, Demetri, that feels so good," she moaned thrusting up to meet his talented fingers. Her hands threaded into his silky black hair to hold his mouth to her breast as he slowly drove her mad with the slow, steady rhythm of his fingers driving deeper and deeper inside her, stretching her wider with every movement.

Her moans broke his tenuous control and his fangs elongated and he sank them into her breast as his thumb rubbed hard against her clit. She screamed and bucked up wildly as her orgasm crashed over her and his soothing venom took away the brief sting of pain from his bite and heightened the pleasure of her orgasm.

He pulled deeply on her pleasure laden blood and swallowed down her delicious life giving fluid greedily as his fingers rode her orgasm higher and higher as she shuddered wildly in his arms. Never had a woman's pleasure excited him the way Mara's did. He fed greedily from her as he slowly coaxed her down from her bliss, reluctantly retracting his fangs so he didn't take too much from her. He licked her wound closed and gently eased his fingers from her body as he looked up at her.

Her beauty took his breath away. Her lips were swollen and parted, her eyes closed in rapture, the heady flush of passion tingeing her cheeks. She was magnificent his woman and his love for her swelled his heart and made him feel ten feet tall. How could he ever have imagined loving someone like Mara could be a weakness? He smiled as her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him with such adoration he felt as if his very bones were melting.

"Wow, that was pretty spectacular, " she laughed, blushing slightly. "I thought it would be kind of scary but it was just so amazing."

"It isn't normally that good," he smiled softly. "It's usually pleasurable enough but nothing on the level it is with you, Mara. You make it so much more wonderful, so much more intoxicating. You taste so delicious, beautiful. You have the sweetest, most wonderful blood on the whole planet." He leaned down and kissed her slowly, his cock twitching hard in his jeans as if to remind him it was still there.

She laughed softly feeling the involuntary movement. "I think you're rather overdressed, Demetri," she smiled impishly and he kissed her again solely because he couldn't stop himself from doing so. He could kiss her all night if she let him and he really hoped she would let him. He didn't plan on having any sleep tonight.

"I can wait," he whispered against her lips as his hands stroked slowly up her sides to cup her full breasts and slowly knead the plump flesh. "I want to pleasure you first, my Mara. I want to worship your beautiful body with my hands and my mouth. I want to feel you come apart in my arms as I pleasure you. Only after that will I take my own pleasure."

She opened her mouth to object but he silenced her with another long, drugging kiss as he tugged hard on her painfully erect nipples and she moaned softly. When he was satisfied he had her compliance, he trailed his lips slowly down her body until he was pressing her thighs apart and inhaling deeply between her legs.

"God, you smell so wonderful," he growled hoarsely a second before his tongue snaked out to taste her sweet nectar and he growled again as her delicious flavour coated his tongue. Her arousal tasted almost as good as her blood. He licked slowly up and down her wet slit and then suckled lightly on her clit.

Her body was thrusting upwards with each stroke of his tongue, throaty moans bubbling out of her mouth as he feasted on her succulent flesh with relish. The more he lapped at her the more sweet juices she gave him and he was soon drilling his tongue into her hot opening to lick out more and more of her nectar.

Mara was mindless with pleasure as Demetri's wicked mouth assaulted her pussy relentlessly. She had thought nothing would surpass the heady pleasure of his fingers but she was wrong. His mouth was finding pleasure points she didn't even know she had and she writhed against him as she held him firmly to her body by threading her hands into his thick hair.

She was so close again. She couldn't believe his touch could drive her so quickly towards a second orgasm but she could feel the tension coiling in her stomach. She was going to cum soon if he continued on with his relentless licking.

"Demetri, I'm going to cum," she ground out hoarsely pressing her pussy onto his spearing tongue. His deep growl sent vibrations flooding through her sensitive skin and she cried out loudly, her body tensing as her pleasure peaked and she was tumbling headlong into one long rush of ecstasy which sucked the very breath from her straining body.

Demetri growled when she came apart in his mouth. Her hot cum literally flooded from her body and his eager tongue was there to lap it up with relish. He lapped greedily as his cock throbbed painfully and he knew he couldn't put off his own pleasure much longer. Mara's total abandonment was an aphrodisiac he couldn't fight any longer. He needed her so badly he felt as if he'd die if he didn't take her.

He rose swiftly to his knees and almost ripped his clothes in his haste to be naked with her. She was watching him with hazy, lust filled eyes as he bared his body for her perusal.

Mara's eyes roamed greedily over Demetri's hard muscled chest. He was so gloriously beautiful to look at. She licked her lips in anticipation of what other delights he had to offer her. When he stood to strip his boots and jeans from his body she gasped out loud when she saw the sheer impressive size of his cock. It was enormous. So much bigger and thicker than any man she'd been with before.

She'd only been with two men before so she supposed she didn't have that much experience to go by but she was sure Demetri's size wasn't the norm when it came to men's bodies. She swallowed nervously and met his smouldering green eyes which were watching her face intently. He smiled slowly and crawled onto the bed to kneel before her between her legs.

"You're big," she said swallowing again and he threw his head back and laughed softly, his midnight black hair swaying with his movement. His beautiful face shone with a mixture of male pride and amusement.

"Don't be worried, I'm sure it will fit," he laughed lightly and she swallowed again.

"Demetri, it's been at least a year since I've been with a man and he was probably half your size," she admitted nervously.

He laughed again and reached down and pulled her astride him, groaning as her wet heat pressed against the length of his cock. "Your body was made for mine, my Mara," he whispered gently stroking his hands down her back soothingly. "I will never hurt you, my love. Never again will I ever do anything that will cause you pain."

Her big brown eyes met his smouldering green ones and she knew his words related back to their unconventional meeting. She read the deep remorse in his expression and she cradled his face gently and looked deep into his eyes.

"Forgive yourself, Demetri as I have forgiven you," she said softly. "Don't let past actions cloud what we have here. I trust you with my life and my heart and my body. Make me yours, love."

Her forgiveness humbled him and he closed his eyes briefly and swallowed against the pain he felt. When he opened his eyes again his expression was full of his love for her and he kissed her slowly, licking her bottom lip teasingly before he plunged hungrily into her mouth to taste her sweetness.

She moaned softly as his hands came to her hips and he raised her until the spongy head of his cock was prodding at her hot opening. She pressed down instinctively as he thrust up slowly. They cried out in unison as he carefully eased his cock into her tight canal.

He took his time stretching her slowly as her scalding heat engulfed him and he thought he would die from the sweet bliss her body was giving his. He thrust up harder and he pulled on her hips, needing to be fully seated inside her so badly.

"Mara," he groaned hoarsely as he thrust up once more and her beautiful body welcomed him into her snug warmth. He held himself still for a brief moment when he finally bottomed out inside her. He had been so right. Her body was made just for him.

His need overcame him and he pressed her back against the bed slowly withdrawing from her wet heat and thrusting back inside almost instantly. She was so hot and wet and tight around his aching cock. His heart thundered loudly as his breath came out raggedly as he set a slow, languorous pace.

Mara groaned and thrust upwards wanting to feel Demetri's hard cock moving deeper inside her. He was perfection and he was hers as surely as she was his. She wrapped her long legs around him as their bodies moved slowly against each other as they learned what gave each other pleasure. Everything Demetri did seemed to pleasure her. Every touch, every stroke of his body, every place his mouth touched her skin was complete and utter bliss.

Demetri couldn't keep his lips and hands from her body as they slowly rode against one another. He wanted to take his time but he knew his control was almost at an end. She felt too good wrapped around his aching cock, she tasted too good against his lips. He devoured her mouth with a lusty kiss as he threaded his fingers into her glorious brown hair and began to move harder and faster inside her hot body.

She matched his movements, her hands clutching wildly at his hips as she egged him on with breathy moans and whispered words of how hot he made her and how much she needed to feel him deep inside her.

His control shattered completely and he began to thrust wildly into her his balls aching with the need to cum as her moans turned into sharp cries and finally loud, lusty screams as he pounded into her hard and fast pushing her relentlessly towards another orgasm. She was so close. He could feel it in the tightening of her body and the frantic urgency of her movements against him.

"Cum for me, Mara," he growled hoarsely increasing his speed and pushing her that last little distance. She thrashed her head from side to side as she screamed loudly and stiffened beneath him, her pussy muscles clenching around his cock almost painfully as her pleasure ripped through her body.

Her tight canal rippled around his cock and he roared his own release loudly as his balls erupted and he was shooting thick ropes of cum deep into her waiting body as he shook uncontrollably. His orgasm seemed to last for eternity as he jerked into her again and again as her beautiful body milked him dry of all he had to offer her.

His heart thundered loudly as his breath came out in harsh pants as the sweet bliss slowly began to subside. The scent of sex was heavy in the air as was the scent of his Mara, the sweet thick aroma of honey. He groaned softly and rolled to his side, taking her with him as he clutched her tightly to his body, his hands automatically stroking down her back to soothe her down from her intense pleasure.