The Assignment Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everyone tired out, they got dressed and left. Gary and his girlfriend were the last ones there, along with a big black guy. Gary said that they were going to take my wife for the weekend, and they would have the 'slut' back on Monday morning. That was the deal that they had made with Kate last week. They left and after they had been gone a minute, Gary's girlfriend came back and untied me partially, so that she could get away before I did something stupid.

I didn't see Kate for four days. I cleaned up the house and packed up my things. I found an apartment across town and moved my stuff there. I went to class, but had a hard time since it seemed like most of the school knew about what had happened to my wife, and there were a lot of smirks towards me during the day. I checked in regularly at our apartment, since someone needed to feed the dog, and walk him. It had been Kate's dog, so I didn't take him when I moved out. I was concerned for her safety, and almost called the cops, but realizing how their questioning and investigation would all point to me as being the 'sicko pervert' I just kept it quiet.

On Monday morning, I skipped classes, since it was now almost impossible to show up without comments or stares being directed at me! I went over to walk the dog, and when we got back to the apartment, I saw that Kate was there. She was looking around, seeing my stuff gone and when I came in she ran up to me. She gave me a big hug and tried to kiss me on the mouth, but I turned my head away.

"Jim, what's wrong? Why are you mad at me?"

I just looked at her before replying.

"I think you know what's wrong Kate, you cheap slut!" I was pissed all over again. She looked at me then got mad.

"I did this for you and your sick fantasy, and now you blame me for being what you wanted? You bastard! Or is it because I went away with the guys for the weekend? Is that what is bothering you? That I went away from you for the weekend? Well that was the deal Gary worked out with me so that you could have your fantasy. I did this all for you."

I was just sick. She thought that my biggest fantasy was to watch my wife being gang-fucked while I was tied up helpless?

"Look at my wrists Kate, does this look like something I wanted? Had I ever, in our entire time of knowing each other, even hinted at a fantasy like this? Don't you think that you should have at least talked to me before committing to doing such a thing? Do you really believe that I wanted my wife, the love of my life to be such a whore? YOU HAVEN'T KNOWN ME AT ALL HAVE YOU?"

Kate broke down crying.

"Gary said that this was your fantasy. He said that the assignment was to write your biggest fantasy down and present it to the class. I saw your paper. I did it because I loved you more than life itself, and wanted you to know that I would do anything for you."

"Kate, do you really think that I would want you to fuck other men, to fuck a group of men? To be the center of a gangbang? I can't believe that you would willingly go along with something like that, let alone go off on your own for four days for more fucking and sucking. YOUR fantasy might have been to be gangbanged, since I saw you get into it so well, but I already had MY fantasy. MY fantasy was to have you, only you. Of course, now my fantasy has been ruined, before my eyes, and what I see in front of me now, well is nothing but a cheap whore, a slut for any man, not my love, or my fantasy."

I left her there; she was on the floor on her knees, crying. I went to my new home, and when I got there a package was waiting. Gary had sent me ten videos of my wife and I now had in my hands, knowledge of what she had done for those four long days. He also had a note in an envelope. In it he thanked me for the 'use' of my slut wife, she had been a real good slut for him and his fraternity brothers. I put the tapes in the closet. I threw the note away, its words burned into my memory forever.

We have been apart for about three months now, I haven't seen anyone, and neither has Kate, to my knowledge. We have started dating some, and talking a little. There has been no sex at all between us, and frankly, I am not sure that I will be able to 'perform' for her or any other woman. Our lives are in check now and maybe; just maybe we will get back together. The thoughts of what she did that night and for that weekend, well, they stick in my mind hard. I have watched the movies Gary sent over, and saw a woman I thought I knew better than life itself. I learned that there was an awful lot I didn't know about my wife, like how debauched she could get, or how much sex she was capable of, or even what type of sex she liked.

My wrist's healed, with little scaring, except for that deep inside me. Kate isn't quite as bubbly as she once was, and I am sure I have lost some bounce too. I will be changing schools in the next semester, and perhaps Kate will move with me. We are not sure at this point. Kate harbors a deep secret from me and won't say what she thinks, and I don't really want to go there anyway. I guess all I can say, as a word of warning, when you get assignments, in school, or even at work, be very careful what you write down, and never, ever, let anyone know your deepest secrets. Also, if married, let your wife know what your fantasies are, all of them. It may save a lot of heartache and trouble between you. After all, your wife should be your closest friend and confidant.

12