The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GraniteBob
GraniteBob
767 Followers

Judy had hoped for more but knew she wasn't going to get it. The fat little man punched the remote and tilted her head back and her vagina upward so that none of his seed would spill prematurely. "I've got another," looking at his chronograph, "27 and a half minutes," he announced matter-of-factly. He looked intently at her vaginal portal through the mask as if he expected to see his sperm swimming to meet her egg. "How about another glass of the bubbly?" he asked without looking up from his vigil at her sperm filled quim. "Careful, so you don't spill any of 'junior'", he cautioned as she reached to accommodate the man.

Judy lay there silently as the little man looked at his watch and then back at her vagina. When his chronograph read exactly 5:00 minutes he began to masturbate and at 4:30 had another stiffy ready to go. He punched the remote and lowered the angle of the chair for access and in so doing released a torrent of his earlier offering down the crack of Judy's ass. "It's all right. The first battalion of little warriors is already heading home and they'll soon have reinforcements." The vile little man stuffed his stiff rod into her and began to saw in and out of her at breakneck pace. He looked at his watch, grimaced and shot his second load into her and as before he quickly raised the angle of the seat and allowed his pearly spawn to swim their way in her warm, pink cavern. "Let's see the next guy get two loads in that honey hole in the next 15 minutes," he chortled as he pulled up his trousers and headed for the door.

"Shit," Judy thought, "it has to get better than this. But then, what was I thinking, he paid two and half million for a piece of ass and he got his money's worth."

She barely had time to breathe before the next man was upon her. He had decided to optimize his time and had stripped naked before he even entered the room. He had evidently "prepped up" as his very rigid tool preceded him every step of the way toward her upturned pussy.

He didn't say a word, didn't touch the chair, he just slid his cock fully into her and began banging the hell out of her. He had hardly taken time to even look at her sperm filled cup but that didn't seem to bother him in the least. "How much did you pay for the privilege," she grunted as he hammered his considerable length into her.

"A cool million," he panted back. "Shit, that little fat guy gave 2.5 mil just to have the first shot at you." "And the second," she thought silently to herself.

He only lasted about five minutes of his fifteen and didn't even make the pretense of trying to get it up a second time. He walked out limp, cum-coated cock leading the way.

The third man had taken a page from the second and had stripped nude in the outer room. He was a gangly man but had a prodigious cane leading him in. It must have been 11 inches if it were an inch. Judy was relishing the thought of having this missile launched into her and glad she had already been lubricated by the two before him.

Imagine her disappointment as he aimed that steely spike at her only to blow the load at the gate of his $175,000 purchase. He valiantly tried to drag his spew into her steamy hole with his deflating cock and eventually used his fingertips like a spatula to try to introduce his ejaculate into her.

The next breeder walked into the room at a slower pace than the previous men and requested that she dismiss herself to the adjacent rest room and clean herself up before he took his turn. Judy managed to clean her outer equipment off but by the time she had returned to the chair a fair amount of seminal fluid had found its way out of her and oozed out and down the crevasse between her upturned buttocks. He fiddled with the remote adjusting the chair just so after he had penetrated her. "Have you had an orgasm yet," he asked between strokes. She shook her head at him. "Wonderful," he exclaimed as he clenched his buttocks and pumped his load.

His strategy was that the woman needed orgasm for the uterus to suck up the semen. Seeing as none of the first men had accomplished the feat he felt he had a sporting chance. Instead of running for the door, he used his remaining time coaxing Judy to an orgasm manually. He expertly clenched the hood of her clitoris between the thumb and forefinger of his right hand and masturbated it as though it were a miniature penis. Judy had never experienced the technique and the gentle manual tension all around her clitoris and the copious lubrication gave her enough excellent stimulation to be wracked by another orgasm. As she began her first spasm the man quickly reached the nipple on her left breast and firmly pinched and twisted it to heighten her contractions. It worked as she spasmed again and again as he rhythmically twisted both her clit and her nipples.

Judy was thankful for a bit of sexual release to take her mind off these masked men grunting and heaving between her upturned thighs. She tried to fantasize that it was her husband between her legs but she was always drawn back to reality each time their animated thrusting signaled their orgasms were eminent. It was as though she had to be conscious of the millions of sperm being hurled at her egg cell by each of the men.

The remainder of the bidders were horrendously average, both in technique and physical equipment, until the last of the twenty men walked into the room. He was still fully clothed, a thing no one except the fat, little man who had begun the proceedings hours before had done, and he had a peculiar presence about him. She knew he had to be the lowest of bidders and during a brief intermission from the breeding pen sessions for food and drink Jeff had told her of his desire "to be last" and that it was underlined three times.

Judy tried to excuse herself to clean up for him but he insisted that she stay "au natural" as it were. He walked slowly around the chair perusing her from every angle and stopped between her upturned thighs and cum covered quim. Semen and vaginal ooze leaked from her and dripped in globs on the carpeted floor. He took the thumb of his right hand and placed it at the base of her gaping, pink pit and drug it with some force along the left outer lip and then across her clitoris. The pressure made her jump but she found it tremendously stimulating.

He lifted his dripping thumb, covered with the semen of who knows how many others, to her mouth. She resisted at first and turned her head to the side to avoid having to taste the ooze. He quietly persisted and she turned her head and he gently slid the digit into her mouth after rubbing a bit of the shimmering slime under her nose so she would get a smell of the intensely man-like odor.

He duplicated the action on her right pussy lip with his left hand. He placed the thumb at her perineum just above the bud of her anus and firmly slid his thumb the length of her slit, glanced her clit again and again offered the slimy concoction to her to taste. He then formed a cup with the four fingers of his right hand and penetrated her to the second knuckles of each finger and scooped the juices from the entrance of her cave.

He raised his cupped hand and its contents two feet above her breasts and slowly turned it over allowing the viscous contents to slowly drip on her nipples as though her were having target practice. The dripping fluid would contact her nipple, turn cold and then wetly run down the sides of her breasts as each dollop of cream warmed on her skin.

She hardly felt him enter her. He was twisting both nipples with the cream of her earlier suitors as lubrication when she suddenly realized he was thrusting himself into her. His technique was vastly different from those of the other men as he did not seem hurried in his actions. He would plant his penis in her well and then, without ever losing contact with his pubic bone gently nudge into her clitoris with his pubic hair. The twisting of her nipples and this new, intense experience had her nearly swooning when he extricated himself from her.

She was suddenly aware of a rush of cold air as he separated himself from her. Her eyes flew open as she saw his glistening cock protruding from his trousers. He quickly created the cup with his four fingers, scooped her vaginal contents into his hands and reinserted his steely rod into her, much to her pleasure.

He began another round of barely perceptible thrusts as she closed her eyes and was swept away by the intensity of his technique. She felt his left hand working on her right nipple and then sensed the pungent aroma of semen just below her nose. She felt his finger tips press against her lips as he urged her to open her mouth and taste the slimy cocktail.

The viscous fluid coated her tongue as he tipped his hand and allowed it to pour out into her mouth. He withdrew his hand and rubbed the remainder on her face and neck. The aroma was unforgettable, musky and manlike.

He withdrew yet again, scooped another quantity of secretion from her pink recesses and massaged it into her belly and thighs as he unrelentingly bumped his rod against her cervix.

"You know," he said breaking the silence in a whisper, "I could do this to you all night long. Even after having 19 other men, you are still the most desirable woman I have ever had. I love being inside you, painting you with the semen of your other men." He increased the tempo of his thrusting and began to withdraw and replant more and more of his penis with each word. "I'd love to do this to you every day. Would you like for me to do this to you every day? Huh? Would you like to have this done to you every day?" She could only manage to nod her head as she had a shattering orgasm. He stuffed his hand into her mouth and she tasted the combined juices of the other men for a final time as he ejaculated into her.

The following week went much better. The cash raised from the auction got Jeff and Judy back on their feet and the goings on of the auction wasn't spoken of again. Judy had made a stop at their attorneys to pick up some of the legal paperwork generated during the auction prior to her heading to the gynecologist for her pregnancy test. "No, need to tell Jeff I stopped by to pick these up," she said, " we are going to put them in a safety deposit box."

As soon as she got to her Range Rover she hurriedly opened the accordion fold file and rifled through it looking for that last bid card and the matching legal document that would tell her the name of that last guy--she had to have him again!

GraniteBob
GraniteBob
767 Followers
12