The Audience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she made a strangled gasp and her legs shot straight out. Her ass dropped to the couch again and she peeled Cassie's mouth from her snatch by pulling her hair.

"St, st, stop! Oh fuck Cass', please STOP!!" Tess cried. "I can't, can't take anymore!"

Cassie relented then and got up on her knees with a very satisfied smile on her shiney, wet face, licking her lips clean

She surveyed the spent young woman in front of her and used her hand to wipe her face off. She ended up smearing Ted's jizz down over her jaw, and licked the combined mixture from her fingers hungrily.

Ted watched the entire episode from his vantage point on his knees next to the couch. He was in awe of how hard Tess had cum, and he made mental notes of some of Cassie's tricks.

He decided that being the audience could definitely be beneficial. As he stroked his again raging erection, he wondered what would happen next.

Would Tess freak out? Once she came back down, would she regret the encounter?

Cassie eventually looked over at Ted. She had a shit eating grin on her pretty face, and it gleamed with his and Tess's cum. "Wow, huh?" She asked.

"Fucking wow is right!" Ted replied. "Where did you learn how to do that?"

Cassie blushed and admitted, "Well, I read about women experimenting," She blushed and paused before continuing, "and lesbian lovers, on Literotica.com. Most of them say they just do what they think would feel good to them." She shrugged and added, "Sooo, that's what I did."

"Well, it certainly fucking worked!" Tess murmured as she curled into the fetal position. "I want to do the same for you buddy, but I am going to need a few minutes."

Cassie gently caressed Tess's calf and said "You don't have to." But deep inside, she was hoping that Tess would.

Tess took Cassie's hand and told her, "No buddy, I want to! I just.... Can't move right now. You wiped me out!"

The two young women smiled warmly at each other. Finally Tess said, "In the mean time, Ted why don't you give this horny girl some of your fat cock!"

"WHAT?!" Ted and Cassie blurted out in harmony. "Why not?" Tess asked giggling. "Ted just let me have sex with someone else, I'm just saying that he should have sex with her too!"

Ted and Cassie looked at each other with shock, and more than a little anticipation. As they looked at each other, they both started to smile, and they both looked down over each other's naked bodies.

Cassie was sitting on the couch with her legs curled up under her, now she stretched her legs out and placed her feet on the floor, on either side of Ted's knees. Ted let his eyes travel up between her thick thighs and gaze at her sopping wet snatch.

While Ted was checking out Cassie's pussy, she was watching his strong hand going up and down on his thick cock. She really did want to feel it in her, but she had to make sure it was okay with Tess. She looked at her exhausted friend and asked, "You're sure about this?"

"Yes I'm sure," Tess answered without any reservations. "I want to watch. I sometimes watch us fuck when we are in front of a mirror, and I love porn!" She giggled before continuing. "So yeah, I want to watch the two most important people in my life fuck! Right here, right now!"

Ted and Cassie looked back at each other and Cassie shrugged, "Well big boy, you heard her. Get over here and fuck me!" She scooted lower in her seat until her ass was at the edge of the cushion and she lifted her knees high and farther apart in invitation.

"Okay," Ted said as he put his hands on Cassie's knees and spread them even more. "But I have a rule you might not know about." He leaned in and softly kissed the inside of one of her thighs, then did the same to the other one, slightly higher up.

Cassie bit her lower lip and tried to stay still as she felt his lips brush her soft skin. Finally she asked with a hushed tone, "What rule is that?" She knew the answer, but wanted to hear him say it.

Ted smiled up at her and answered just as softly, "I never fuck a hot girl until I've tasted her pussy!" Cassie's eyes grew wider and she smiled lewdly back at him.

"I'm okay with that, if Tess is." She said, looking over at her friend. "Oh, I'm more than fine with it." Tess replied. "I learned about that rule the first time I met him!" She added with a smile of her own.

Ted kissed his way up Cassie's thick thighs and watched her tits rise and fall with her increasing excitement. Soon he was close enough to smell her arousal, and he took a deep inhale, before moaning and telling her, "I am going to enjoy this! I just hope I can do as good of a job as you did."

"Well," Cassie told him as she smiled at Tess and softly caressed her leg, "I've heard from a reliable source that you are pretty good at it, so I think you'll do fine."

Ted used his thumbs to spread Cassie's ample labia and ran his tongue up through the slot, causing Cassie to gasp and flinch.

Ted grinned as he swiped his tongue across the fleshy hood of her clit, softly, like he had seen her do to Tess. Then he went back to her seeping hole and slowly and softly used his tongue to lap and probe and indulge in her wetness.

Cassie's head rolled back as she hummed with pleasure. Her hands came up to grasp her tits and she massaged them as she enjoyed Ted's talented tongue. She noticed that he was almost perfectly mimicking the techniques she had used on Tess, and smiled at the thought.

Then Ted did something that Cassie hadn't done, he slipped a finger into her under his chin and used his other hand to pull back the hood from her clit. It stood out, gleaming, and he swirled his tongue around it, causing her to whine.

He continued to circle the aroused little nub as he sawed his finger in and out. He turned his hand palm up and stroked her Gspot. She hummed loudly in appreciation.

While Ted had taken mental notes of Cassie's performance with Tess, he still had a few time tested tricks of his own. And knowing that he was going to fuck her soon, he wanted to get Cassie opened up and ready for his thick cock.

Cassie's humming turned to full out moaning as Ted added a second finger. He stopped massaging her Gspot and began to saw his fingers in and out, while he continued to slide his tongue around her clit softly, but steadily. He was unrelenting but gentle, and it was driving her crazy.

He normally would have been licking with firmer, more aggressive strokes by now, but he was following her playbook, at least as far as his tongue went.

Because while his tongue was gently running circles around Cassie's clit, he slipped a third finger into her and he continued to slide his fingers in and out. He watched her reaction closely, and saw by her response that he had her close to cumming already.

She was whimpering and moaning, her head scrunching down into her shoulders, her hands started to maul her big tits. He could feel her inner muscles flexing on his fingers. Ted knew he was going to send her over the edge soon. He was looking forward to feeling her pussy wrapped around his cock.

He increased the tempo of his tongue and curled his fingers up to find that textured spot behind her clit again. Once he applied pressure to her Gspot he sucked her clit and began lashing at it with his tongue.

She went ridged and squealed even louder. Ted felt her inner muscles clamp down on his fingers and could just imagine how good that was going to feel on his prick.

He maintained the suction on her clit and thrust his fingers at her depths more aggressively, until he was pounding her with his hand. Her hips rolled in time with his fingers and she whined continuously.

Ted waited until he thought Cassie was at her peak, and he suddenly pulled his fingers out and lunged forward to replace his fingers with the fat head of his dick. Cassie shrieked in surprise and delight. She was finally going to get that thick cock!

Ted wanted so badly to just give it all to her, but didn't want to hurt her. He held her knees wide apart and fucked her with the head of his cock, dragging the crown of his head across her Gspot with each stroke, extending her ecstasy.

Cassie cried out, clawing at the couch cushions, mauling her own tits, squirming and cumming harder than she ever had. "OhfuckOhfuckohfuck!" she whined.

Then Ted fed her another inch or so. He maintained a slow steady pace, pulling most of the way out, then back in, gradually adding more of his girth yet still working her Gspot with the crown of his fat head.

Little by little he fed his thick dick into Cassie's clenching depths. She was so wet and tight that he was glad he had already cum once.

On the other end of the couch Tess was now fully recovered from the delicious climax Cassie had given her, and now she was watching Cassie have one of her own. She knew Ted was a thoughtful lover, and was going slowly to be sure Cassie was not experiencing any discomfort.

But Tess also knew that once Cassie was ready, Ted would give her a good pounding. The thought of watching him in action excited her all over again. She loved watching his buff body flex and move whenever they fucked in front of a mirror, now she would get a better view of his body in action. Now she would be the audience.

Tess got up on her knees for a better view and saw that Ted had most of his cock in Cassie, with only another inch or so to go. "Give it to her baby, do it!" She breathed.

Ted looked at his girlfriend and she could see the strain of his restraint on his face. He gave her a wicked smirk and pushed himself into Cassie completely. Cassie shrieked in surprise and delight as Ted filled her completely and she felt his pubic bone bang against her clit.

"Oh fuck Ted!" She exclaimed as he held himself still, balls deep in her sodden snatch. He gave her a moment to accept the way he stretched her, and she looked into his eyes as she told him, "Fuck! I feel so full!"

He watched Cassie's reaction and as she adjusted to his intrusion, she began to buck her hips against him. He could feel her juices flowing down his balls and her inner muscles clasping at his cock, and without thinking, he started to move with her.

Soon they were fucking each other, and building momentum. They were starting to sweat, and grunt, and moan. The tempo increased and they completely forgot about their audience, who by now was so turned on she was frigging herself again.

Tess watched her boyfriend's beautiful body as he fucked her best friend silly. She watched Cassie's titties bouncing around wildly.

She wanted to just jump in and join them, but she didn't want to break their momentum. What they were doing with each other was just what she wanted to see.

Ted was pounding away at Cassie, and she was giving as good as she got. She now had her hands roaming his chest and abs as she rolled her hips and flexed her inner muscles, fucking back against him.

She had always been enamored by Ted's strong body, and wanted to make the most of the experience she never expected to have.

Ted knew he never would have lasted this long if he hadn't just cum recently. But the thought of that cum, and the way Cassie had hungrily gobbled down what she could, along with the exquisite sensations of her hot snatch had him building up a fresh load. He knew he would be cumming again soon.

Cassie seemed to read his mind, whether it was the expression on his face or the intensity of his thrusts, she didn't know, but soon she was whimpering words of encouragement to him. "Go ahead Ted, pump me full baby!" She gasped, "You know I'm on the pill. Do it! I want to feel it! I need to feel your big dick shooting in me!"

She sounded so excited and determined to feel him getting off, it overrode any willpower Ted had left. He pushed Cassie's legs along side her jostling tits and leaned over her, shouting, "YES, FUCK, OH YES!" As his prick started to spurt his hot jizz into her.

Bent in half, Cassie was in ecstasy. She felt Ted's fat cock swell even more, and she felt every pulse as he let loose inside her. She could feel the hot seed fill her and she cried out, "Oh yeah, that's it baby, cum in me! Ohhh!"

Ted's movements became erratic, and soon he simply pushed himself into Cassie as deeply as he could, collapsing on top of her, and held himself there as both of their bodies shook and spasmed.

Ted released Cassie's legs and she stretched them out alongside his. As they caught their breath and came back down from their sexual high, they heard Tess say quietly, "Fuck you guys, that was so fucking hot!"

They both turned to her and were cheek to cheek as they watched Tess lean towards them. She had a fire in her eyes as she kissed them both, first Ted, then Cassie.

Both kisses were passionate and sloppy. She looked at Ted and said softly, "I can taste her on you." Ted looked sheepishly back at her, feeling a little guilty.

She just smiled at him before looking at Cassie and saying, "And I can taste him and me on you! Fuck, this is the wildest thing we've ever done!"

Cassie and Ted laughed and agreed heartily. It was just then that Ted's erection had shriveled enough to slip out of Cassie's now sloppy pussy, and they both groaned at the loss of that most intimate contact.

Ted began to rise up off of Cassie, and Tess pushed him back to hurry him along. "That's right big boy, get out of the way, it's my turn to make her cum!" She told him while smiling at Cassie.

Cassie was shocked, she thought that they were all done. But she relished the thought of what Tess was implying.

Still she told her friend, "You, you don't have to Tess."

Tess slipped off the couch and got between Cassie's outstretched legs. She ran her hands gently up Cassie's inner thighs and said, "I know baby, but I want to. Actually, what I wanted was to taste you. But I guess I will just have to settle for tasting both of you this time."

Cassie raise her eyebrows in a questioning look, and Tess continued, "Well buddy, I still have to taste your pretty pussy just by itself, but I guess I will have to wait for next time for that!"

Cassie couldn't restrain the huge smile that spread across her face. She had wanted Tess for so long, she couldn't believe that Tess now wanted her too, and that she wanted a "Next time"!

Ted went to the other end of the couch and assumed Tess's former spot. It was his turn to be the audience again, and he was looking forward to seeing his girlfriend eat her first pussy.

He noticed that the spot felt a little damp. He smiled wryly at the thought that it would be nowhere near as damp as where Cassie was sitting when they were done.

Tess ran her tongue up Cassie's thigh, noticing immediately the difference between them and her own toned legs, or Teds muscular ones for that matter.

But the difference didn't turn her off, it just added to her own desire, a desire to explore her friend and experience something different.

Tess maintained eye contact with Cassie as she gradually worked her tongue closer to her goal.

She could smell the fresh sex of Cassie's pussy, and looked down to see Ted's jizz seeping out and trickling down towards her sphincter.

"Oh fuck Cass! Can you feel him dripping out of you?" Tess asked excitedly. "Yeah, I can feel it." Cassie answered with a giggle.

"I've felt that so many times too, but never knew what it looked like." Tess whispered.

Before Cassie could even think of anything to say, Tess stuck out her long, thin tongue and lapped up the cum from just below Cassie's pussy.

Cassie's squeal came out of nowhere, and she panted as Tess decided where to lick next. She finally decided to just do the same thing, only continue up through the thick, sloppy lips.

When she did, Cassie's gasp of, "Tess!" told her that she needed to get more. She started to lick her friends outer lips, and inner labia, loving the taste of her best friend and her boyfriend combined.

Cassie rolled her hips, moaning from deep in her chest as Tess explored her new sexual outlet. Tess began to lick her friend's lips, occasionally lapping her gaping hole to extract Ted's seed.

She had always loved sucking his cock and getting her reward, now she felt like she was getting her reward and a bonus!

She extended her tongue and drew it up between Cassie's sodden lips, giving the hood of her clit a flick at the top. Cassie squealed.

Tess smiled and slipped her tongue as deeply into her best friend as she could and swirled it around, while applying suction with her lips, sucking her boyfriend's jizz from the woman's ample pussy.

"Oh buddy!" Cassie moaned as she wrapped her fingers through Tess's hair and humped against her mouth.

Tess was now trying to get her friend as clean as possible. Sucking Ted's cum out of Cassie and loving the combined flavors.

Both women had completely forgotten about Ted, who was once again the audience, as he watched in excited amazement as his girlfriend went down on her best friend.

He was also amazed that despite having cum twice already, he could feel his cock stirring in his hand again already.

Tess kept sucking on her friend's sloppy pussy, but began to add the occasional flick of her tongue around Cassie's swollen clit, bringing her closer to her climax each time.

Cassie kept one hand wrapped in Tess's hair and brought the other down to pull her flesh back from over her straining clit. She knew she would be cumming again soon, despite, or because of all her recent orgasms.

Tess growled in appreciation and attacked the shiny bundle of nerves. Cassie's orgasm was signaled by a high pitched cry and her fingers clasping a fistful of Tess's hair.

Tess smiled inwardly at her friend's reaction and she kept her tongue swirling and swiping. She had realized that Cassie had waited a long time for this, and she wanted to make it worth the wait.

She moved in closer and wrapped her lips around the object of her attention and sucked, while still lashing at it with her tongue.

Cassie's feet came off the floor and she wrapped her thick thighs around Tess's head as she reached another level of pleasure.

Cassie was squealing and squirming, riding the waves of euphoria that her best friend was giving her. She never thought that any of this was possible, and that made it even better.

Tess kept right on sucking and licking, and Cassie kept cumming. She was beyond keeping track of her orgasms, they seemed to flow through her in a long, continuous wave.

Cassie eventually reached the point where she was overwhelmed, she just couldn't take it anymore. She pushed backwards on the couch and down on Tess's shoulders with her legs, begging her friend to stop.

She brought her hand to Tess's forehead and tried to push her away. "Nnno, no more! Oh fuck Tess, no more! Please?"

Tess relented, as much because her mouth was getting tired, as Cassie was pleading with her. She sat back on her heels with a wide smile on her shiny, wet face. She was obviously quite pleased with herself.

She looked over at Ted and saw his astonishment, and lust. His cock once again hard. "You liked that, huh?" She asked him.

"That, wow, that was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life!" He told her honestly, as he stroked his cock.

She watched him slowly jacking off and said, "It must have been, I've never seen you ready to go a third time so soon."

Ted just shrugged, as Cassie moaned, "Holy fuck!" Tess giggled at her and stated, "Well, it doesn't look like we're going to make it to the party! I say we make our own party right here."

"Sounds good to me!" Ted exclaimed. Cassie just looked at Tess with hopefulness. Tess stood and took Cassie's hands, helping her to her feet.

"Ted," Tess continued, "Why don't you grab that box of wine from the fridge, and a few glasses and meet us in the bedroom. We are going to have an awesome party of our own!"