The Audit of Mistress Karen Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana obeyed, slicing her tongue into her mistress's pussy, deep and hard, thrusting it in and out as Karen ground her clit onto her chin and mouth. She was completely trapped in her mistress's grip, nose and eyes lost in her muscular old ass, mouth and face sealed in scorching hot, hairy cunt. She struggled to breathe, her lungs burning. Mistress Karen came with a thundering roar and punishing snapping motion of her hips, nearly drowning her slave with her gushing juices.

Dana passed out, suffocated to unconsciousness, unable to breathe. When she woke, her pussy was aflame with pain and pleasure as the vibrator continued to throb against her aching clit. She blinked her eyes open and stared into the slightly saggy meat of Karen's descending ass, the puckered ring winking at her.

"Suck my asshole, bitch," Karen snarled, sitting back and positioning her rectal ring on Dana's moaning mouth. "Suck my asshole..."

Dana obliged, sealing off the anal circle with her lips and sucking hard, feeling the meaty inner walls extrude against her lips and tongue. She sucked harder, groaning, her cunt pulsating against the vibrator, tender and aching, and felt herself cum, again and again, big orgasms and small, all excruciatingly painful and pleasurable. The meaty asshole filled her mouth and now she thrust her tongue deep into the milking muscles of it.

"I did NOT say TONGUE my asshole!" Karen screamed. "Now, for THAT indiscretion..."

She felt Karen's belly rumble, felt the ass smothering her face ripple, felt that asshole in her mouth tremble and then unleash a red-hot torrent of foul air as the dominatrix thundered long, bellowing blasts of farts into Slave Collins's mouth and down her throat. The stench was overpowering and fetid, moist and disgusting. And as she gulped her mistress's rippling farts down, Dana came harder than ever, screaming into the wide-open ass on her face and drenching the vibrator mindlessly thrumming against her clit.

Karen laughed as she felt the orgasm beneath her, finally dismounting moments later, looking down at the writhing agent stretched tight on the rack. She undid the vibrator and unlocked her slave's hands and ankles. Dana could not move a muscle and could only lay quietly and moan.

"Now then, Slave Collins," Karen cooed, straddling the docile agent's body and yanking off the nipple clamps, bending to suckle the tortured nipples. "Have we reached some sort of audit accord?"

"My...my job...just doing...my job...," Dana groaned, barely awake and then screaming as Karen bit her nipples hard.

"And I'm just doing mine, Slave Collins," she said curtly, dismounting her victim and rolling her off to the floor.

Dana found herself on her back, legs up and over her head, Karen pulling out the butt plug and fastening another strap-on dildo around her slender waist, this one bigger, thicker and meaner than the last, a two-foot long, rock-hard tube of angry black latex, ribbed and wet, attached to an electrical cord. She screamed as Karen fisted the beer-can thick head to her ass cave and rammed it home.

The pain-pleasure line was harder to find now. Dana screamed a guttural primal scream as she felt her bowels fill and tremble with her mistress's relentlessly plunging cock, spearing her insides, feeling as if she'd be split up the middle. But then Karen tripped the switch she held in her hand and the cock came to electric life, vibrating madly in her gripping anal cavity, sending tremors of sheer raw pleasure coursing through her body.

"That's more like it, bitch," Karen growled, flailing away with her dildo, slapping it in and out of Dana's wide-open ass.

The orgasms were endless again as during the fucking, Karen ramming four fingers into Dana's cunt and rubbing her thumb on the engorged clit. She bent her in half, doubling her over, Dana's knees on either side of her head, her back rippling with pain but the pleasure overriding it. Karen stood on spread legs, boots planted on the floor, powering her dildo hard, her own ass quivering and flexing in meaty waves of sexy old muscle as she fucked her victim into a cum coma.

Dana never squirted before, but was now as Karen fingered her cunt and punished her clit and tore her cock deeper and harder into her ass, a thick, ropy geyser of girl cum that Karen expertly aimed at her victim's face, torrents of goo splashing onto it, coating it, rivers of it gushing into her open, screaming mouth, filling it. Dana found herself having to swallow repeatedly to keep from drowning in her own cum. Karen was relentless, pounding harder, turning the vibrating dick up to full power, the thick latex trembling madly and agonizingly pleasurable in Dana's ravaged bowels.

When the mistress finally tired and slowed her fucking and pulled out, marveling at the thick gaping asshole left behind, gleaming red meat within, she laughed and let Dana's trembling legs back down. She lay flat atop her now, unsnapping her strapon and tossing it aside, straddling the moaning girl and lapping her cum from her face. She came up with a mouthful, cheeks full, and attached her lips to Dana, shooting the load inside, a female snowball that nearly gagged its donor. Their tongues flashed around each others, the juicy slime jetting back and forth between their mouths.

"Now then, Slave Collins," Karen said, standing slowly. "Get dressed."

Slowly, very slowly and never taking her eyes off Karen, Dana pulled her clothes back on, every muscle in her body aching. Her ass and cunt burned from abuse, her ribs and head ached from being squeezed in legs, her own legs trembled and barely held her up as she struggled to pull her clothes back on.

Karen didn't say a word, waiting for her to dress and leading her upstairs. They sat in the living room, Dana sitting exhausted on the sofa, her open valise on her lap. She slowly pulled out her audit sheet.

"Do we have an understanding, Agent Collins?" Karen asked politely but pointedly.

"I...I have to think...I..." Dana mumbled, looking away.

Karen smiled.

"Very well," she said. "But you should know I taped our entire encounter. I wonder what your superiors would think if they saw it. I suspect you're trying to make a name for yourself at the agency, and I do think they would not take kindly to this...this side of you."

"That's...that's blackmail," Dana said uncertainly.

"That's right," Karen said pleasantly.

Dana could only nod her head. She looked at the audit sheet and checked off "compliant." She signed it.

"Very well," she said, standing finally on trembling legs. "But may I ask a small favor in return?"

Karen cocked her head and smiled.

"Yes, of course you can," she said with a sexy purr. "You can come back anytime...I like!"

She walked the submissive agent to the door. Dana turned to face her.

"And of course, you will pay my full fee," Karen said. "In cash. Which I will NOT be claiming on my taxes. Understood? Slave Collins?"

Dana's pussy trembled as she nodded.

"Of course," she sighed. "Mistress Karen. Of course."

12