The Automated Dairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
890 Followers

One of the cows approached her, a cute red haired cow about my age, with dark freckles covering her face and chest, speckling her udders. As she waddled toward me, I saw that her belly was significantly swollen. "Moo?" she asked, a welcoming smile on her face.

"Moo," I replied, gesturing to my brand. Lucky number Twenty-One.

"Moo." She responded in kind, showing shiny pattern in her skin that read 17B. Seventeen. Such a pretty name. I followed her back, introducing myself to the rest of the herd. I wondered if and when I would be cleaned when I felt dung pass through my sphincter, but after seeing another cow expel her bowels, I assumed a solution was forthcoming. I was usually pretty clean back there anyway, thanks to the miraculous power of fiber.

A bell rang out a little while later, and the herd started moving in one direction. I followed the group, hoping that a milking was in my future, as I was running late already. I needed to be milked three times a day now, and the pressure in my udders was most intense in the mornings.

I mooed with relief as we filed into the barn, each cow entering a stall with our corresponding number. I found my stall, watching with fascination as Nineteen stood waiting in the stall across from me. I wondered if that's what I looked like.

I was a little confused, as the milker was very different from the one in my old home. Two cups hung from hooks on the wall, connected to something that looked like a pump, which had a large jug connected to it, with markings delineating volume. How was I supposed to even reach those cups, let alone hold them in place? It's not like I could pick anything up with my hands.

"Moo?" I said in confusion.

"Moo," Nineteen replied matter-of-factly. I decided to wait.

I heard a bunch of the cows moo happily as strange, deep voices entered the barn. I heard the click and steady hum of milkers being turned on, along with familiar lustful cries. I mooed with anticipation, desperate for the pleasure and release of my milking.

"Twenty-One just got released from quarantine this morning," one of the voices. His voice was smooth and confident.

"Really? That was quick," another replied. His was deeper, more gravely.

"It's like I told you dad. Automation is the way of the future. No emotional baggage, no missed dosages, no unplanned pregnancies. It used to take months, sometimes years to train a cow the old way. If I have my stats right, it took us thirteen hours to recruit her, less than ninety days to indoctrinate her, and as you can see," he said proudly, turning the corner to my stall, "she has fully accepted her place as livestock."

I mooed, eager to accept whatever these men wanted me to accept, so long as it meant I got milked. The younger one, rugged and handsome, started fitting my engorged udders with the milking cups.

"No vibrator?" the older man asked.

"Figured I'd do it the old fashioned way," the younger replied, inserting two of his fingers into my already dripping hole. I mooed in surprise, the rough texture of his weathered digits a sublime replacement for the dildo I'd grown fond of.

"Well, let me ask you this," the older man continued. "Is this how you think we should train your sisters and daughters?"

"Of course," he replied, stroking my hair affectionately before turning on the switch. I mooed with gratitude as my milk sprayed out, filling the lines in seconds. I watched the container as it started to fill, proud of how quickly it approached and surpassed the gallon mark.

"Can't argue with your results," the older man said with a low whistle. "Ashley turns eighteen in a week. I'll let her know she'll be going into automated quarantine."

"Think she'll mind?"

"Nah. She'll be happy to know her big brother is looking out for her."

"So, any special plans for this one?" the younger man asked, running his hands over my skin.

"Well, if her output stays this good, we're definitely going to have to breed her."

"Mind if I do the honors?"

The older man laughed. "Like I could stop you."

-

After the milking session, I followed the others outside, where long trays of food and water were waiting for us. We ate in groups from a series of large troughs, but there was plenty for everyone. The men I'd seen earlier, plus two others milled around the herd with pails of water and sponges. If a cow was particularly dirty, he'd pull her aside and wash her.

We were milked again that early in the afternoon, and right after sunset. After the evening milking, the herd moved into a smaller enclosure. It was still fairly open, but the other cows all huddled together in the middle. Seventeen mooed for me to join her. I curled up next to her, falling asleep to the gentle cadence of her breath.

Months passed. I didn't keep track of them or anything, but every now and then I'd get a clue as to how much time had passed. Seventeen and I were mooing about something when a gush of fluid suddenly oozed from her cunt. I watched as closely as the men would allow as she gave birth, mooing, first in pain and exertion, then with pride and satisfaction as her baby entered the world. I don't know what the men did with the little calves, and although Seventeen looked a little sad, she mooed that it was for the best.

One day, as I was playing hide and seek with some of the other cows, the man that finger fucked me before made good on his earlier promise. I was always a little wet by that point, a pleasant side effect of my bovine nature. Without any warning, he mounted me, filling my cunt with his thick, hard cock. I mooed with joy, overwhelmed by the raw animal power of being fucked by a real man.

I hoped it wouldn't be the only time, and it wasn't. We mated as often as his time allowed, whenever and wherever the notion struck him. It wasn't long before my belly began to swell, hanging as low and full as my udders.

I will give birth soon. I can feel it, and while I know I won't get to actually be a mother, the idea of bringing a new cow into the world thrills me in ways I never thought I'd experience. While I know that she's going eighteen dull years of being human ahead of her, I hope my daughter will one day be every bit the happy cow that I am.

msound1
msound1
890 Followers
12