The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not going to work. Lance, leave the whip and change positions with Tim. Tim take a set of gloves and put them on."

Tim and Lance changed position, and Tim took up the same whip that Lance had been using. His first touch surprised me. He hit almost as hard as my Master. Together, Tim and my Master started to whip my back, my legs. The scratches made by Rover opened up and blood started to flow over my back, which was soon completely marked and red. By now, I was starting to feel more pain than I had ever felt with a whipping. Both men were sweating from the intensity of their whipping.

My back did not get one moment of rest. My Master and Tim were working together as a perfect team, hitting in perfect harmony. One whip descended, and the other was lifted up already descending to whip me again. It was something I had never felt before, and my honey was oozing out of my cunt. My body was reacting to the humiliation and pain, and was close to cumming, but I could not ask permission to cum so was stuck with trying to fight it off. The pain was getting to me by now and I desperately wanted to scream to be relieved at least a bit.

"You may speak, and make sound my love."

After hearing my Master giving me permission to speak for a couple of seconds, I was caught between screaming in pain, and seeking permission. What eventually came out was a scream, with which I begged to cum. My Master did not respond, so I started to beg louder, relieving in this way my need to scream. After what appeared an eternity, I heard Tim.

"Let her cum man, she needs it."

"Out of here!! Leave the whip, and leave my house now. I decide what happens to my slave."

Tim looked up strange, but did as my Master ordered.

"Carlos, come here, take Tim’s place."

Carlos took over the whip from Tim, and together he, and my Master repeated the same process. Carlos hit even harder then Tim, almost as hard as my own Master, and the pain after the small break I'd had was getting to me, and I started to beg again.

"You may cum."

That was all He needed to say, and in a loud scream I came. My body shook while still being whipped, the vibration making the table shake. My Master and Carlos stopped whipping me, which was both a relief, and a disappointment. I still wanted more, craved it. My back felt like it was torn completely open, and I could feel small rivers of blood running over it, and still I wanted more, I needed more. Every time my Master passed another pain limit, and I thought I could not handle more, my body ached to go further. It was as if there were no limits to my hunger for pain.

"Well, we can not whip your back anymore Catalina, or I am going to scar it and destroy the beauty of your skin, so we are going to do something else."

My Master put the whip away and ordered Carlos to do the same. Both of them took a cane and started to hit my butt over and over again in the same perfect partnership they had shown before. Over and over again they hit, the exact same place. I was screaming with pain, the canes started to hit faster and faster, and I was begging my Master to stop, which He did not listen to.

"Cum now Catalina, cum for your Master!!"

My body quaked uncontrollably, and I came again with such force that the dildo and butt plug exploded from my body with such force that they landed six feet away. I always came the hardest when my Master made me cum on command. Carlos and Master had stopped beating me with the cane, and both men were dripping in sweat now from the beating and whipping they had given me. For a moment I had rest, and now I really wished for it to stop.

Never before had my Master abused my body in this way, and I now had learned my limits of pain. I did not want to feel any pain any more. I was hardly conscious...the pain, the cumming, the stress was almost too much. I was in a different world now. The surrounding had disappeared, and I was only feeling my body, the pain in my butt was more than I had ever endured. I was not really conscious any more, and did not notice my husband's friends leave..... I just lay on the table. And then I heard the sweet voice of my Master.

"My love, I am so proud of you. You have performed better then I could have ever dreamed."

His words filled me with pride and pleasure, and then He started to remove my bondage from me. I was so tired I could not even move. Then I felt His hands starting to massage oil into me, taking care of me. He picked me up in His strong arms and carried me up to our bedroom where He padlocked His chain to my collar. Taking me in His arms just before I fell asleep, I felt the soft touch of His mouth on my cheeks as He whispered into my ears.

"I love you for now and ever."

12