The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Here, Lucy, let’s do this right,” I volunteered as I unzipped the back of her gown and began peeling it from her body. She helped, slipping her arms out of the sleeves without ever losing her oral contact with Charlie. As the gown slipped lower, I saw that she had also “lost” her panties while she was in the restroom at the club.

Charlie pulled her up and onto his body as he laid back across the king sized bed. One big hand covered almost a full cheek of her ass. The other was between their bodies, cupping her hot, damp mound as she kissed him and his tongue found her breasts. One long middle finger, wedged between her cunt lips to help pull her up on his chest remained inside her, glistening with her juices.

“Now,” Lucy looked at me and panted. Her eyes glowed with a brightness I had never seen before. “Now you’re going to see what you wanted,” she said as she straddled Charlie’s body, grasping his thoroughly aroused cock, and aiming it at her swollen cunt lips. My wife was literally panting with desire as she aimed the plum sized cockhead at her swollen, wet lips pushing his finger aside. She grunted as she lowered herself and I watched that big knob stretch her lips wider than they had ever been before. With a sigh of contentment, and a slow, circular motion of her ass, I watched her take him past that first tight ring of muscle guarding her vagina and then slowly lower herself, taking him into her hot tunnel of love

Charlie lay back, grinning like a fox. He looked down his flat belly to watch my wife working her cunt slowly up and down what little she had gained inside her, as she struggled to take the rest of him. Now both his hands were on her full breasts, pulling and lightly pinching the nipples, between sucking mouthfuls that pulled them away from her chest.

“Oh, yes” my wife said breathily as she too watched the slow progress of that rigid tool entering her. “Fuck me, Charlie. Larry has been telling me he wanted another man to fuck me, and I wanted that to be you. Fuck me!”

“I’m going to, Lucy” Charlie groaned, overcome with the delights he was feeling. “I’ve wanted a piece of your pussy ever since Larry and you were married. I love sucking those hot tits of yours. Slide up here so I can suck on them better while you take my cock.”

“I don’t know if I can take it all,” Lucy said, gasping softly. “You’re so big… and so long.”

“You can do it, honey,” Charlie assured her. “Just take your time. Larry wants to see you taking it all, and it will feel lovely when it’s all inside.”

Half of that swollen cock was still outside Lucy’s tightly stretched cunt lips, but she was making slow progress, probably due to the pre-cum and her own juices that shined in the light of the bedroom lamp each time she raised herself slightly before sinking once again down onto that passion log.

“Oh, damn! This feels so good, “she gasped as she raised herself slightly, her hands on Charlie’s thighs and her head thrown back in an almost orgasmic delight. Her breasts trembled and shook from side to side as she rode her valiant steed in a sliding trip up and down their perspiration streaked bodies...

Charlie pulled her down on his chest, his mouth searching for her nipples, as he used his feet to brace against the bed and drive another inch into her swollen cunt. “Nice and slow, honey, nice and slow. We’ve got all night, but I’m going to fill you full of cum.”

“I want it, Charlie, “ Lucy gasped. I want you to fuck me and shoot all your cum in my pussy.”

“I will, honey, I promise. Then I’m going to eat this beautiful pussy until you cum for me.”

That was too much for Lucy. I watched her jerking, shuddering body experience its first orgasm of the night as she rose to a sitting position atop that magnificent meat log, grasping her breasts and almost screaming in delight. She jerked her body up and down on Charlie, her cunt muscles so tight around his cock that I feared he would tear the flesh, as she took the rest of him inside her with one last thrust downward. Then she fell forward on him, gasping for air, her body still trembling in the aftermath.

“I’ve never cum that hard before,” I heard her gasp softly when her breath returned and her eyes once again focused, now looking at me.

I put my arm around her body and squeezed gently. “I told you he would be good for you.”

“It doesn’t get any better than this,” my wife said in a voice still tremulous from the experience she had just had.

“Oh, yeah,” Charlie spoke in his soft voice, “it gets a lot better than this.” Without waiting for Lucy to respond, he turned his head to look at me with that dazzling smile of his and said, “Can I show her, Larry?”

I could only nod at first. Lucy was stretched along Charlie’s body, her lips kissing his neck and shoulders as the slowly recovered. “I was hoping you would, Charlie,” I finally managed to tell him. “I’ve wanted Lucy to have another man give her some good sex to show her that it would be even better to have more than one lover. She couldn’t have chosen anyone I wanted to have her more. I know you’ll be gentle with her while you show her how much she has been missing by limiting herself to me.”

Lucy’s body was still quivering, but I could see she understood what I was telling Charlie. Her left hand on his chest was gently pinching his nipple. I knew at this moment that Lucy would want more, but I wanted her to admit it as much for herself as for me. I leaned over the two of them and kissed my wife’s warm lips as I asked, “Is that what you want, honey, to have Charlie fucks you again?”

With a final shudder Lucy rolled on her side, remaining on Charlie’s broad chest, her fingers combing his thin chest pelt. “Please,” she murmured so softly it was hard to hear her. Her voice strengthened as she realized what she had admitted. “Isn’t this what you wanted too – to have another man screw me? If it isn’t, you have to tell me now, because I do want it. I want Charlie to fuck me again. I want to do all the things to him that I do to you. Can you accept that?”

I kissed Lucy once more, and saw Charlie’s hand move to her breast, gently fondling it and tweaking the nipple.

“Yes,” I said standing once more, “and I want to be right here watching the two of you. That’s what I’ve always wanted. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a woman enjoy sex and, because it’s you, it’s even more beautiful.” I looked at Charlie who was still enjoying my wife’s charms even as he looked at me and saw the swollen condition of my cock. “Will that cause you a problem Charlie?”

“Not at all,” my friend answered, “but I’m more concerned about Lucy.” He put his hand under my wife’s chin and tilted her head so he could see her eyes. “Lucy, is that okay with you? Will you be too embarrassed to have me fuck you while Larry watches?”

“No,” my wife groaned, “I’ve always wanted to watch him fuck another woman and wanted him to see me being fucked, but I could never admit it before.”

“Well, at least half of that wish is going to happen tonight then,” Charlie chuckled, “and I’ll do what I can to help the second part of it happen. But for right now, I’m going to have to get up and take my clothes off so we can do this right.”

My wife, almost regretfully, began to slide her body down Charlie’s length. I heard the audible ‘pop” as her vagina gave up the swollen head of his cock. She giggled as her juices made the slide easier. “Oh, I’m so juicy, I’ve got to go to the bathroom and clean up first.”

Charlie sat up on the edge of the bed when Lucy got to her feet. He pulled her to him, his head against her belly.

“Unh, unh” he said, shaking his head slowly, “I don’t want to lose a drop of that lovely juice. Just let me take my clothes off and then I’ll show you what I mean.”

Lucy laughed and bent down beginning to unfasten her hosiery from her garter belt, only to have Charlie’s hand reach out and stop her. “Unh unh, honey, not that either. I want you just the way you were when that gown came off.” I knew what Charlie meant. One of the most erotic sensations in my life comes when I feel a woman’s long nylon clad legs curl around my head as I pushed her garter belt up and inhaled the hot, musky smell of her arousal.

Finishing his undressing, Charlie lifted my wife effortlessly in his arms and lay her down along the length of the bed, then went to the foot of the bed and began slowly sliding between her outstretched legs. Kissing and tonguing his way along one leg until he reached the crease, he then went back down and began doing the same thing to the other leg. I watched my wife’s legs spread even more and saw the juices of her arousal forming beads of moisture on her labia as she moaned with pleasure. She tried to pull him up higher, but Charlie wouldn’t let her.

“Slowly, Lucy, slowly” he whispered. “I’ve wanted to do this for so long that I want to enjoy every second of it.” He looked over to where I stood with my cock in hand and winked at me. “And I think Larry wants it to last too.”

“Taker her, Charlie,” I hissed softly. “I want you to give her the pleasures of her life.”

With that request, Charlie hitched himself up higher between my wife’s thighs until his head was over her swollen pussy lips and I could see his breath slowly moving the blond curls over her mons.

Lucy jumped when she felt the head of his tongue touch her. Her hands went between her thighs catching Charlie’s head between her long fingers. “Eat me, Charlie, please, eat me!” I heard her beg.

“I’m going to, honey,” he whispered in return as he lowered his face to her cleft and inhaled deeply. “Oh, this is so lovely. I’ve wanted to eat you for so long.” His tongue slipped from between his lips to an extraordinary length and I watched it slide slowly up and down between her outer lips, taking the opalescence of her moisture with it.

“Oh, gawd,” Lucy moaned. “That feels so good!”

“And this?” Charlie chuckled, letting his tongue flip the hood over her clitoris before the long, flat blade covered her sex once more.

“A-h-h-h, yessss, eat me!” my wife begged, her hands pulling at this head.

“Like this?” he teased, sliding the point of his tongue deep into the puffy channel of her vagina and moving it up and down as he sucked the moisture from her channel of love.

Lucy’s body jerked with pleasure as she took both hands and pulled Charlie’s head tight to her now completely open core. I could see at least a half inch into her hot box and watch Charlie’s tongue delving deeper and deeper as he gave in to her demands. He slipped two fingers, curved upwards to hit Lucy’s G spot, into her slippery folds and I watched him begin sliding them in and out of her rapidly. I knew she couldn’t take this long without hitting an orgasmic peak.

I couldn’t resist any longer. I lay perpendicular on the bed and took Lucy’s hard nipple between my lips, sucking harder and harder until I had the flesh of her breast past the areola in my mouth. I let my tongue swirl around that hard nubbin as I kept the pressure up and was rewarded with my wife’s hand pressing me down harder. She was gasping with pleasure as Charlie and I began slowly taking her to orgasm. His mouth was over her clit now. I could see it sticking up higher than ever before as his lips sucked it in and out of his mouth and his fingers inside of her came out shining with her juices.

My wife was gasping for air, pressing her hands against both of us so hard that neither of us had much air. Then, with a howl of delight, her hips thrust up and I knew that she was feeding her juices once more to her lover’s suctioning mouth. Charlie’s elbow was a blur as he continued his finger fucking of my lovely wife.

Lucy came harder than I had ever seen her cum before, and still Charlie was working her delightfully juicy cunt. Slower now, but the pressure was still there, building on Lucy’s slow descent from orgasm.

“Fuck me,” she begged almost breathlessly. “Fuck me. I want to feel you shoot your cum into my pussy.”

I wasn’t sure for a moment whether it was me or Charlie she wanted, since both of us were being hugged so tightly against her, but Charlie took the cue as his.

At first her face registered some surprise when she saw I had remained still and Charlie’s body was sliding lower. I don’t think, at that moment, that she knew I had planned for him to fuck her. Her eyes caught mine with a question mark. I smiled and nodded to her. That was all it took.

By now Charlie was between my wife’s thighs, lifting her legs on his elbows, then over his broad shoulders as he spread her wide. There was a look of undeniable lust showing on his cum streaked his face as he stared at the pink envelope, shining with their juices. He shuttled higher until his burgeoning cock was touching her lips. Then, with a final look and smile at me, he slowly pressed that throbbing, blood engorged head between her pussy lips, earning a slight gasp from Lucy.

I felt her body jerk upwards to meet that touch and initial entry. She couldn’t take all of him in, but her lips were spread widely and now Charlie was working his elongated cock up and down that cleft, wetting them with his pre-cum and her own juices. He pressed forward once more and I saw that bulbous head enter her and her tightly stretched lips close behind the groove beneath it. It was only a matter of stretching her now to take him.

Still it surprised me when Lucy lifted her arms to her lover and pulled his body down on hers, leaving me only the view of that penetration and her breasts pressed tightly against his chest.

“Oh, ye-s-s,” she sighed. That feels so-o-o-o good!” she added as her eyes closed. She no longer cared who was entering her. Only the pleasure mattered now.

I heard him whisper, “Slow, honey, slow. I don’t want to hurt you and I want this to last.” It was almost too late for the second part of his remark. Even as that first inch of hardness crept into her juicy cunt, Lucy was writhing in the joy of her next orgasm, humping up against that thrusting invader, gasping for breath as her legs jerked apart. He let them slide off his shoulders and put his arms around and beneath her until he was holding her shoulders, pulling himself even tighter against her as her legs wrapped around his torso. I could see he was biting his lip, doing everything he could to keep from shooting his load of hot cum into that sweet canal too soon. I couldn’t blame him, I could see Lucy’s cunt lips jerking up and down on the first few inches she already had inside her. She was lifting her entire body off the bed as she clung to him. Her heels were literally drumming on his tight ass, trying to drive him deeper while her hips drove up to his crotch.

They call it the “petite mort” – the little death. And for a moment, I thought my wife had experienced the real thing. She collapsed. She was breathless; her eyes fixed and open wide, her body rigid. Then she gasped once more, her arms opened and fell away, as her legs slipped down from Charlie’s waist to lay limp over his calves.

After a somewhat frightening moment for me, she closed her eyes and moaned softly, ragged breaths pulling her back into a conscious state.

Charlie’s chuckle brought her back the rest of the way. His head moved down to her breasts again and he sucked her nipple into his mouth. “That’s a lot of meat for such a little girl.” He sad, raising his lips from his feast. “And a lot of juice.”

I saw what he meant. In that last gasping lunge, Lucy had taken all of Charlie’ rigidity into her pussy. It was still wedged in her tightly. Only the quiver of those lips gave any indication of how much she wanted to keep him there, but even that tightness could not prevent the opalescent beads from slowly bubbling up, oozing over the edge of their junction. Charlie had filled her with his seed until it overflowed.

Her hands reached down to both sides of his face and she pulled him off her breasts to kiss him, a long, slow, kiss of passion and lust satisfied.

“I’ve never had an orgasm like that – ever!” she said so softly I almost missed it. Then, she realized what she had said and looked at me to see hurt in my eyes.

“I’m sorry, honey, that doesn’t mean you don’t make me cum almost as hard. It’s just that…that…well, it was different!” she finished lamely.

I felt three emotions. Love for her; jealousy that Charlie had obviously given her something I had not; and a fear that she would no longer want me as I wanted her – my wife.

Lucy is, to say the least, a very sensitive and loving woman. She intuitively recognized what I must have been thinking at that moment. She reached out to pull my face close to hers. Then she kissed me, softly at first, growing harder as she recognized my feelings for her.

“Isn’t this what you wanted, honey?” She said, stroking my face softly. “I thought you wanted other men to fuck me.”

“I did, I mean I do, sweetheart. I just never expected that you would like it so much. “

“Well, I did.” She said softly. “I loved it! Now I want you to get up here and fuck me too.”

Charlie lifted himself off my wife. Even in his flaccid state, with cum running down the length of his cock, he seemed half again as long as I was. That didn’t stop me from occupying my wife’s belly and sliding into her with one long, slow stroke, feeling the heat of his cum surrounding my cock. Although I would never have believed that she could recover this fast, I could already feel the walls of Lucy’s vagina collapsing to accommodate me.

Neither of us heard him go. I was so turned on by the heat of my wife’s freshly fucked pussy, swollen breasts and hot mouth that only the devil himself could have interrupted me.

“I’m sorry, honey,” I apologized after another hour of passionate love making. “I must have made a perfect ass out of myself, acting the way I did when Charlie finished inside you.”

“Sh-h-h, s-h-h.” she whispered in my ear as I lay beside her, stroking and sucking her breasts. “I think I know how you felt. I felt the same thing when I realized that you were trying to get me to fuck others. I thought you didn’t love me any more, but this showed me you do. Will you forgive me?”

“Forgive you for what,” I asked. “For doing what I wanted you to do? Unh-unh, honey, not at all. In fact now that you’ve done it, I hope you’ll do it with Charlie, and with others, again.”

A slow smile crept across my wife’s face, “You mean……?”

“Unh-hunh,” I nodded, “now that you know how enjoyable it can be, I want you to continue to enjoy it.”

Lucy pulled me close, and pushed more of her breast into my mouth. “Who did you say you thought would like to fuck me?”

Authors note: Charlie and Lucy will be together again, and this time Larry gets a little himself, from Charlie’s girls.

12