The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan let her hands drop from the girl's face and told her thank you once more. She then turned and kicked off her heels and went to her suitcase; hoisting it onto the bed and snapping the rainbow straps and locks open. She flipped open the suitcase and began taking out her clothes. She put them in the empty dresser drawers of the guest room. Setting aside a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt, this would be much more comfortable than her business suit.

Julie stood there savoring her first kiss, and wondered how she could get more. The tingle she felt through her just confirmed what she had been imagining, she longed for a woman's touch. However, was that what she truly wanted? Did she want another woman or just Susan? She came back to reality and sat down in the chair across from the bed. Her breathing finally came back to normal but the damp area between her legs didn't go away.

Susan kept removing her clothes from the suitcase and putting them away in the dresser. She started unbuttoning her blouse then turned and looked at Julie who was watching her with dreamy eyes.

"Julie, sweetie, are you ok?" Susan asked.

Julie sat there and mumbled, "Well, I think so."

Susan continued undoing the buttons and just before the last one unhooked her skirt and let it fall; she then let the last button loose and pulled the blouse off her arms. She picked up the skirt, blouse folding them, and gently placed them on hanger in the closet. Standing there in beige lace trim hipster panties and lace balconet push up bra Susan turned and faced Julie.

"Oh, I think so, I was just so surprised at what I felt when you kissed me." Julie confessed as she raised her head and saw Susan standing there. Julie was mesmerized; her head had been down while she was thinking about what had just taken place and now she was sitting there looking at Susan in the sexiest outfit she had ever seen on a woman.

Susan walked up to her and stood directly in front of her, she knelt down placing her hands on Julie's bare legs slowly massaging the outsides of her thighs. She looked up at Julie whose deep blue eyes focused on hers. "I'm sorry if that upset you in any way Julie, it wasn't intended like that."

Susan's hands felt so good on Julie's legs, she slowly and gently massaged the young woman from the outside of her thighs inward and down to her knees then back to the bottom of her shorts. Susan was enjoying the soft firm feel of Julie's legs against her fingertips as she continued her seductive massage. Susan continued arousing Julie as they talked and became slightly aroused as well.

Finally, Susan confessed, "Julie, I have to admit I do find you very exciting, I really don't want to because I respect your mother." She moved deeper between Julie's legs and kissed her again on the lips, their tongues played as Julie moaned with delight.

Julie's hands moved up from her sides and cupped Susan's breasts, Susan moaned along with Julie who delighted in the feel of Susan's nipples hardening though the soft satin of her bra. Julie continued to explore Susan's breasts and used her thumbs to arouse the older woman's nipples further.

Susan's hands moved up Julie's firm tummy and over her breasts. She cupped Julie's firm round breasts and felt her hard nipples in her palms. Her hands focused on massaging the hard nipples until their lips parted and they both took a deep breath. Julie's heart was racing and Susan was visibly excited.

Susan blushed and apologized again but Julie didn't hear a thing. She pulled Susan back down to her face and kissed her once more. Susan broke their embrace, her face flushed, obviously excited; her breath was rapid as she looked back at the anxious young woman who wanted her so much.

"Julie", Susan said as she stood and walked back to the bed. "We can't, really we can't."

Julie pouted and then became mad. "Why do you keep kissing me and exciting me so much if we can't?"

Julie couldn't believe she said that aloud. She was excited from kissing a woman; she had to be a lesbian, that's the only explanation she could come up with in her mind.

Susan was at a loss for words, she wanted Julie but she couldn't bring herself to deceive Laura. Susan sat down on the edge of the bed and began to wonder why she had been doing these things to Julie.

As they sat there contemplating what to do next Laura walked into the doorway with a big smile and open arms to greet Susan. Susan got up off the bed and hugged her host.

Laura noticed both women looked very guilty and very aroused. "Is something going on?" she asked looking back and forth between the two of them, after letting Susan free from her hug.

They both blushed as they looked down at the floor feeling very guilty. Susan finally confessed, Laura, I have to tell you I'm enamored with Julie. Laura was a bit stunned when she heard that and saw Julie begin to tear up.

Laura sat on the edge of the bed looking at them both with a stunned expression on her face.

"Susan, she's my baby." Laura exclaimed.

"I know Laura, it was just chemistry, she reminded me of you so much I was naturally attracted, and can you blame me?" Susan sat down next to Laura her hand on Laura's thigh.

Julie looked at them, on the verge of crying. Laura glanced back at both of them and shook her head.

"Well we're going to have to have a very long talk about this, I had no idea Julie had any interest in women at all. It was not my intention asking you out here to become involved with my daughter." Laura sternly looked at Susan.

Susan had a surprised look on her face when she retorted, "I didn't come here for that either Laura, you should know that."

Laura apologized, "I'm sorry Susan this has me a bit frazzled."

Susan looked at Laura and placed her arm around her shoulders, and softly kissed her temple. They looked into each other's eyes and knew it was not anyone's fault; it was just something that happened. Laura could forgive them both; she knew some attractions just happen. Julie was Laura's baby and Susan had shared some very deep and intimate secrets with Laura during their talks.

"Mom, I never thought about it before until Susan accidentally touched me. I could feel something like an electric shock and then a warm and delicious feeling down to my tummy." She blushed as she confessed, refocusing the two women.

"Julie, I know we really haven't talked much about sex, but one of the reasons I asked Susan here was for she and I to get together." Laura stated as Susan snuggled closer to her.

Julie looked at her mother with a curious stare, and then it dawned on her. Her mother was bi-sexual or was she a lesbian? She's married and has children and lesbians don't do that, do they? She felt so stupid for not noticing it before. There weren't any clues, it's not as if she hit on all of Julie's friends or went out to bars and brought home women or anything that was obvious to her. Although, her mom did have friends that just happened to be leaving as she got home from high school a few years back. They did look like they had just gotten out of the shower, now that she thought about it. That was odd then but now it makes sense, they were making love those afternoons. Julie gasped at the realization of her mother's sexuality.

Laura looked at her and realized she was finally thinking seriously about it. She went over and knelt before her daughter.

"Julie, I'm bisexual sweetie. I love your father and would never leave him, baby. I hope you understand that." Laura confessed to Julie.

"Sweetie, I've read that some studies have determined that it's partially genetic, and since you've never really had a boyfriend I asked Susan to, well sort of talk to you." Laura was blushing now not knowing how Julie would react. "Although I think the talk got a bit carried away." As she turned her head toward Susan, she saw she was very ashamed.

Susan got up and moved toward Julie, she placed her hands on Laura's shoulder massaging them as she looked at Julie. Laura stood and walked behind Julie; her hands massaging the young woman's shoulders as Susan took Laura's position between Julie's legs kneeling in front of her.

Julie, who was still in shock after hearing her mother confess just sat, thinking about what had taken place,. They waited for Julie to react but she didn't. She sat there thinking of all the times she had touched or held another girl as a friend and the wonderful feelings in her tummy occurred.

Her mom may have been right doing what she did; Julie's picture of herself was becoming a bit clearer.

However, the real shock was yet to come, as her mother massaged her shoulders and Susan massaged her legs her mother made a suggestion. "Julie, I know this may sound weird but, if you want to find out for sure I think I might have a way."

Julie turned her head and looked up at her mother with a quizzical stare. Susan was arousing her again; unintentionally but Susan enjoyed the feel of Julie's legs and she thought it might help calm her. She was slowly running her fingers up and down her bare thighs not quite tickling her but stimulating her just the same. Julie stammered a bit, "How mom?"

Laura had a hard time releasing the words from her mouth, "Well, if you want to be alone with Susan, I don't mind. I think Susan wouldn't mind at all either." Susan nodded and smiled at Laura. "I am here for us, Laura please don't forget that." Susan reassured her.

"I haven't Susan, but I think right now I need to think about Julie and how she can discover herself if she wants to. You're safe and I know you would be gentle with her." Laura continued massaging Julie's shoulders, "If you're ok with this also, Julie". Laura's voice became relaxing and assuring as she continued to think of a remedy to their situation.

Julie was becoming very aroused; Susan noticed and leaned in to kiss her.

Laura smiled, "So I guess that's an ok?"

Susan and Julie said nothing as they kissed, not really hearing anything Laura said.

She excused herself from the room closing the door behind her. The two women didn't notice she left as their lips met and their eyes closed.

All they heard was the door closing as Laura shut it.

Susan's kiss was as delicious to Julie as it had been earlier, even more now that she knew it was ok to respond.

Susan broke their kiss reluctantly and then asked Julie if she really wanted to go through with this. Julie clearly embarrassed, nodded her head. Susan leaned in and kissed her again, this time slipping her hands underneath the young woman's t-shirt. She cupped Julie's breasts; tracing their outline around her bra as she pressed herself harder into Julie. Julie's heart rate increased as she parted Susan's lips with her tongue.

Susan, encouraged by Julie's response moved her hands down Julie's stomach and took hold of the bottom of her shirt. She slowly worked Julie's top up exposing her bra, Julie broke their kiss and leaned back a bit, raising her arms over her head. Susan rolled her shirt up in her fingers as she lifted the material off Julie and laid it on the floor. Julie reached around her back and un-hooked her bra, with a soft blush she stretched her arms out and let it slide down her.

Susan smiled as she watched Julie expose her breasts; her nipples were hard as she slipped the bra off her arms and onto the crumpled t-shirt.

"You have very lovely breasts Julie." Susan softly whispered as she reached up and un-clasped her own bra, working the straps down off her shoulders and dropping it onto the floor next to them. Julie blushed as she gazed at Susan's bare breasts and her large areolas and rock hard nipples. She unconscientiously licked her lips in anticipation of having them in her mouth.

Susan leaned back in and placed her lips on Julie's once again, this time their bare breasts pressed together; Susan's covering Julie's and melting over hers. Julie sighed and relaxed as they kissed, enjoying the feel of her skin against Susan's. She raised her hands and wrapped her arms around Susan holding her tighter as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues.

After sometime they parted lips and Susan stood up, Julie playfully growled and snapped at Susan's nipple as her breasts passed close to her face. Susan giggled and responded, "Hold on kitten, dinner time is soon enough." She took Julie by the hand and led her to the bed. Susan smiled and kissed Julie softy on her cheek and then turned down the covers and crawled between the sheets.

She lay on her side and beckoned the young woman to join her. Julie grinned as she leaned down and slipped in to join Susan. They continued kissing and exploring each other with their hands as their passion grew. Julie wondered why she hadn't done anything like this before. Maybe her mother was right; she was bi or even a lesbian and didn't know it. She never really thought a lot about sex, but this seemed so right, touching and feeling so warm next to this woman.

Susan's heart was racing, this young woman felt so delicious in her arms. The sweet taste of her lips, the scent of her body. She couldn't get enough of her, and if Julie was this way, she wondered how wonderful Laura would be.

Susan slowly separated their lips and began kissing Julie's neck, the young woman giggled and delighted in Susan's playful nibbling. Julie squirmed as Susan worked her way down her body stopping to suckle and tease her sensitive nipples.

"I thought it was my dinner time." Julie said as she arched her back loving the wonderful feel of Susan's mouth over her breasts.

"You'll get your turn kitten," Susan mumbled while switching breasts. She continued concentrating on Julie's firm perk breasts, tugging her nipples gently with her teeth, and taking her whole areola in her mouth and releasing it.

Susan delighted in seeing Julie so aroused and enjoying her touch, she kissed and licked as Julie sighed and moaned with each different way Susan touched her.

Susan's tongue began making circles around Julie's breasts. Kissing and licking in ever widening patterns. She grazed across her tummy and slurped up her belly button which made Julie laugh aloud, complaining that it tickled. Susan smiled and did it a couple more times just to torment her.

Then Susan got serious, she moved her body down between Julie's firm thighs and used herself to spread her legs. She looked up at Julie to be sure she was alright, Julie bit her lower lip waiting in anticipation, she was already very aroused as Susan gently brushed the insides of her thighs with the backs of her fingernails. Julie closed her eyes and sighed as she waited for Susan to finish the pleasurable task she'd started. Susan bent down, her legs folded beneath her and kissed Julies thighs. Julie's head sank deeper into the pillow as her back arched and a new wave of delight shot through her.

Looking up, Susan asked her young lover in a whispered voice, "Julie, do you want this?" All Julie could do was nod her head and utter, "uh huh". Susan looked back down, grasped Julie's panties by the waistband, and worked them down her hips. Julie rose up a bit to allow Susan to remove them. Susan took them down to her knees and then leaned back so they could slip off Julie's legs. She dropped them and guided Julie's legs back apart and around her.

Susan sat there for a few seconds and contemplated what she was about to do. She saw and felt Julie enjoying her touch as much if not more than as she enjoyed pleasuring her. It did seem strange to her though Julie's mother gave her blessing to this, no jealously, no hint of any problem with Susan making love to Julie. Laura trusted Susan and she wanted Julie to discover herself and this seemed like the logical way for that to occur. Lovingly and with someone gentle who cared for Julie almost as if she were her mother. Maybe Laura was listening outside the door, living vicariously through Susan. Susan had no clue and would have to have a very long talk with Laura when this was over. Regardless, Susan was enjoying herself and Julie was enjoying her.

Susan leaned in while caressing Julie's thighs, her fingers had been barely touching them, teasing Julie. She pressed her hands firmly onto Julie's legs, spreading them further apart, and opened her mouth to let her tongue slide between Julie's swollen lips. Julie shuddered as Susan parted her and placed her warm wet tongue against the walls of her vagina. She arched her back and moaned deeply as the tingle shot through her body, giving her a sensation she had only felt when she has masturbated. This time though it felt much better, more intense than her fingers. It was that delicious feeling all over her body as she placed her feet on the bed and lifted herself to meet Susan's face.

Susan responded by placing her hands under Julie's rear and cupping her cheeks with her thumbs so close to Julie's anus. She moved her thumbs in circular motions, teasing but not touching that sensitive area. Julie was in heaven, her breathing was rapid and her body was tensing up ready to peak at the climax of pleasure. Susan felt Julie's body getting ready to spasm as she licked and sucked at her hardened and exposed clitoris. The little shaft was red and swollen, poking out and screaming how much it was enjoying the moment.

Susan continued to lick and suck as Julie squirmed and moaned with delight. The young woman had never felt herself this close to such intensity. It was such a glorious feeling, one she would have to have again many more times.

Susan was almost as aroused as Julie was, her attention to Julie became more focused and she worked her tongue in Julie's sweet reservoir of delicious juices. Susan's cheeks were soaked from Julie's obvious joy and Susan delighted in the feel of the warm sticky liquid on her face. Susan paused as Julie's body began to shake; she rolled uncontrollably as Susan sat back. Biting her lip, Julie gasped trying to say something but no words came out. She just growled and hissed, with the only audible words coming forth, Susan could understand were, "Yes, yes, yes."

Susan watched as Julie tucked herself into a fetal position and climaxed several times. They both slowly caught their breath as she shook with ecstasy. Susan slowly moved back up and slid next to her, gently touching, wishing to hold her close. Julie rolled over looking into Susan's face and smiled. Susan wrapped her arm around her lover's shoulder bringing their faces closer together. She softly kissed the sweet flushed face of Julie who had just discovered what her mother and Susan had known for a very long time. There was something special about making love to another woman.

Julie could smell herself on Susan's cheeks; she saw the glisten of her juices as Susan smiled at her. It wasn't disgusting, as she had thought it might be. It was sweet and she enjoyed kissing it off Susan's face.

Julie smiled back at Susan and closed her eyes as the older woman kissed her face and cuddled next to her. They held each other for some time kissing and cuddling before they heard a knock on the door.

Susan pulled the sheets back up over them and called out, "Come in."

Laura walked in slowly; peeking around the door to make sure everything was all right. The two women lay there smiling in each other's arms as she spoke, "Well, I guess things went ok?" Susan and Julie looked at each other and giggled.

Susan looked at Laura and with a sly smile, "We're not done talking yet Laura."

Laura blushed, as she turned and closed the door behind her leaving the lovers alone.

Susan looked down at Julie and asked with a wry grin, "Weren't you hungry kitten?"

Julie's eyes widened as she kissed Susan playfully on the lips. She cupped Susan's face in her hands and kissed her repeatedly, giggling and smiling as she did. She worked her way down Susan's neck to her breasts kissing softly along the way, teasing Susan. She positioned herself on top of Susan as she inched her way to the two breasts that had teased her earlier.