The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each tongue thrust brought a pleasurable mewing sound from her. Resting her forearms on the desk, she lowered her head, soaking in the attention from her husband. In this bent over position, she was loving the feel of his hands massaging her ass while his tongue went on an exploration venture. She moaned louder when his fingers strayed between her thighs to rub her moist pussy. "So fucking good," she murmured into the desk. If this was submitting to her master, receiving pain and then pleasure, she was onboard with the whole kinky scene. As her husband teased her back side with his tongue spearing her anal opening and his fingers sliding up and down her moist slit, she closed her eyes and thought of Sylvia. What kind of sexual adventures did her sandy haired friend have planned for her.

Lost in a blissful state, she was alerted by a noise from the large floor to ceiling windows. Glancing up, her mouth fell open, a streak of fear tore through her when she saw a man on a scaffold staring into Charles' office. He was wearing white overalls, a reflective jacket and a bright yellow helmet. "Oh fuck Charles ... it's ... it's the window cleaner!" Quickly straightening up, she tried to pull her skirt down but then she felt Charles stand and wrap his large arms around her.

Holding her tightly, he nuzzled his lips against her ear. "Don't worry baby. He can't get in here."

She stared at the man outside the thermal pane, seeing his eyes arch as he stared at her . She felt her husband's arms tighten around her stomach, listening to him speak.

"He's out there and we're in here. How about we give him a show baby."

Something in the tone of his voice told Crystal this could be a setup. She stared at the window cleaner, who held his rubber squeegee limp at his side, staring unabashedly and fixated at them. He didn't seem surprised to see them and Crystal wondered if he had seen other erotic sightings while on his scaffold. She shifted in Charles' arms, trying to turn away but his strong arms held her in such a way that she had to look at the man. What the fuck kind of game is Charles playing?

Crystal gasped, "What do you mean ... give him a show?" She glanced at the man on the other side of the thick thermal glass staring at her and Charles. What the fuck is going on? Did Charles plan for this man to be on a scaffold at exactly the time she was being disciplined? It seemed impossible that the man would magically appear but then again, after what she experienced this past weekend, she wouldn't put it past him to do something kinky.

Charles wanted Crystal to think this was all a happenstance, something not planned. He knew the window cleaner's routine and timed it so he would show up while they were playing. "You know exactly what I mean," he sneered, pulling her against him.

Reaching up to squeeze her breasts, Charles turned her to fully face the man outside. Massaging her large tits, he smiled at the man on the other side of the thick glass, hoping he would not leave. The man seemed rooted to the scaffold and Charles continued to give the man a show by squeezing and massaging her large delicious melons. His eyes met the man's stunned stare, wondering if the man had the balls to stay and watch them.

The three people stood motionless for a moment, each wondering what was going to happen next.

Crystal felt the sweet sensations in her breasts and wondered if she could do this for a total stranger twenty floors above the ground. She stood glued to her spot, moaning softly from her husband's busy hands while watching the man. Suddenly, his hands left her breasts and she watched her husband walk around his desk and open a drawer. Pulling a pad, he quickly scribbled something on it and then pulled five crisp one hundred dollar bills from his wallet. Walking to the window, he held up the paper and money, smiling when the window cleaner nodded yes. Crystal was able to make out that this stranger would get the money if he played along with Charles' kinky game.

Turning to Crystal, Charles pulled his leather chair away from the desk and sat down, giving her a wicked grin. "Now baby," he said nodding to the man outside. "I suggest you start taking off your clothes and give your audience a good performance."

Performance. So it was a show he wanted. Whether it was planned or not, if he wanted a show, she was determined to give the two men a show they would not soon forget. Strolling sexily to her husband, she grabbed his tie, pulling him towards her ruby lips. "If my master wants a show. Then it is a show he will not forget," she whispered in a husky sensual voice. Pulling him closer, her lips met his, pressing urgently against his open lips. Darting her tongue into his mouth, she flicked at the muscle that came out to meet her. A tingle of excitement filled her body as the kiss deepened, their lips smashing hungrily against each other until she abruptly pushed him away. Breathing a bit harder, she laughed, spreading her legs wide apart and putting her hands on her hips. "Time to show our audience what he can only look at and not touch."

Charles sat back in his leather chair, loosening his tie and then pulling it off. He would have use for it later but for now, he sat, watching his wife.

Crystal felt a fire being ignited in her body. She was taken aback at first by his request but now she found excitement in knowing she was pleasing her husband ... her master. Turning to the window, she giggled, giving the window washer her full attention. Running her hands over her clothed body, she seductively pushed her breasts together, licking her lips, and winking at the voyeur outside. Satisfied she had his attention, she faced her husband. Slowly and deliberately, she licked her lips, rubbing her covered breasts as she did for the other man. Then turning away from Charles, she faced the man on the scaffold again, running her hands over her skirt. They moved in small circles and then began the trek upward, squeezing her breasts and then finding the buttons with her fingers. Letting a soft moan escape her lips, she began the joyous task of slowly unbuttoning each button, pulling her blouse open for the man to view her naked skin and deep cleavage.

Charles felt a surge of lust in his balls watching his wife rock back and forth slowly, performing for the man, while unbuttoning her blouse. Glancing at the man outside, he chuckled seeing him move closer to the glass. Did he wish he could touch this beautiful redhead? The man was clearly interested in what was going to happen, his hand unconsciously lowering to his crotch. There was no doubt the man forgot about him. Charles saw the man's eyes remain totally transfixed on Crystal.

Finishing the task of unbuttoning her blouse, Crystal, in a show of sensuality, slowly opened it, cupping her breasts as she revealed her black and white lace bra. When the blouse dropped harmlessly to the carpet behind her, she again cupped her breasts, pushing them upward while her tongue slithered out to try and lick them. She giggled them, smiling seductively at the man while her tongue danced provocatively just above the large mounds of flesh. Rotating and undulating her hips, she swung them seductively while staring straight at the man's crotch. The coveralls hid his member but that only make her wonder about the size of his cock. She eyed his hand slowly caressing the front of coveralls and for a moment Charles was forgotten. It was just her and the window washer and she imagined him taking his cock out and stroking it for her.

Hearing a gasp behind her, Crystal turned to her husband, seeing his hands rubbing his thighs. She giggled at the sight of his large bulge and then moved slowly towards her husband. Bending over and putting one hand on an armrest, she wiggled her ass and then lifted her skirt for the man on the scaffold. Turning her head, she saw she had his undivided attention. Leaning over her husband, she said, "Take off my skirt master so our friend can look at my nice red ass."

Charles smiled as her lips met his again. The kiss was deep and powerful, full of expectations that were to come later. His hands, drawn to her skirt, unbuttoned it and then pulled it down, exposing her ass to the man outside. When she broke the kiss, he saw the mischievous look on her face and waited anxiously to see what his submissive would do.

"May I please him master?"

Charles was elated, hearing his wife speak of him as her master. "Yes slave. You may please him."

Crystal bent toward Charles and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you master." Turning toward the man, she strutted toward him, seeing he had put one hand on the glass and the other one resting on his crotch. She smirked thinking he looked like a frozen statue, his eyes riveted on her partially naked body. She didn't bother to look at her husband, knowing she had his captured attention and was ogling her rear end.

Taking a moment to assess him, she noticed the lines on his face indicating he worked outside for a living. His hands also showed signs of manual labor and she wondered how they would feel rubbing against her skin. He appeared to be in his early 40's and was ruggedly handsome. The thought of him touching her sent a thrill through her. But that would not happen. He was on a slightly swaying scaffold and twenty floors above the ground.

Pressing her body against the cold glass, she smiled as she raised her arms over her head. Licking her lips, she closed her eyes seductively, kissing the cold glass, leaving a remnant of her glossy red lipstick. When his mouth dropped open, she watched his eyes dart up and down her body, taking in all its wonderful features. Her breasts were smashed against the glass and a shiver shook her body, feeling her nipples harden. The window cleaner's eyes stayed glued to her cleavage and she was sure he wanted a glimpse of what was hidden. Rubbing her bra against the window, there was no doubt he wanted to see more.

Crystal entered a sensual zone, much like a stripper wanting to please her audience. Reaching behind her, she unsnapped the bra clasp, holding the cups in place for a brief moment, teasing the man. Then, slowly, she let the bra fall away, exposing her generous mounds, seeing his joyful expression. Cupping her naked breasts, she rubbed each hard nipple against the glass, seeing the delight in the man's eyes. When the man, reached out to touch the glass, as if to fondle her nipples, she let out a sensual groan. What she wouldn't give to have the glass disappear and feel his strong rough hands on her breasts.

Charles watched the way his wife entertained the man, teasing him, letting him see her body which he couldn't touch or hold. His own feelings of desire rose within him as he watched his wife tease a complete stranger. Unlike the man on the scaffold, he didn't have a barrier between him and those luscious globes. He thought of joining her but decided to wait and see how she teased the man. He chuckled when she pushed her hard nipples against the glass again and the man bending toward the glass, licking at the hard nipples on display. She was really putting on a show for him and he let out his own moan when his wife made small circles against the man's lips, glued to the outside of the glass. This guy was really getting into the act and Charles noticed the bulge in his coveralls growing larger.

Crystal moaned at the way the man was reacting to her teasing. All she wanted to do was to tease this man and see what he would do. Would he stay and play or would he get timid and move his scaffold to another floor? Taking a step back, she threw her head back and reached down to rub her thighs. Spreading her legs, she scrapped her long fingernails along the inside of each thigh, gradually working their way to the wet thong covering her pussy. Rubbing the wet material, her hips undulated to a silent serenade and her eyes never left the man. When he licked his lips, she put a wet finger in her mouth, moving it back and forth like a small cock.

Wetting her fingers, she gave him a seductive look and then pushed the fingers inside the thong. A shudder tore through her when she saw him lick his lips, knowing he wanted to tongue her pussy. A moan escaped when she pushed the fingers into moist slit, wishing it was his fingers. Slowly her fingers moved up and down the slick channel and then to the intended destination. Her eyes closed and she let out a guttural cry when her fingers began rubbing the sensitive jewel. Opening her eyes to see the man's mouth agape, she opened her mouth, calling out, "Ohhhhhhh ... fuckkkkk." Closing her eyes to soak in the pleasurable sensations, she was lost in her own entertainment world. It was her and him locked in a mutual sensual show. Plunging her fingers deeper, she didn't hear Charles behind her and was not prepared when he grabbed here hips, pulling her backward.

Charles watched his wife's teasing show to a man who could not touch her. Watching her play with herself was making him hot and horny for his wife. Sliding his leather chair behind her, he stood and waited for her to plunge her fingers deep into her cunt. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her backward and when he sat in the chair, she sat on his lap. Reaching around her, he grabbed her naked breasts, tweaking her nipples, whispering huskily in her ear. "Show him how much you like to play with your pussy."

Throwing her head back onto his shoulder, Crystal spread her thighs wide, draping them over his legs. Pulling the thin thong to the side, exposed her damp pussy to the unknown man outside. She stared at him as if in a trance, her fingers sliding up and down the wet crevice, wanting to tease him with something he couldn't have. "Fuck baby I'm so goddamn horny," she gushed, sliding a finger into her moist slit. She knew the man was not the only one getting hot. The bulge in her husband's trousers pressed against her ass was a sure indicator of his growing lust.

"Show him how you cum slut. Give him a good show."

His words were like throwing gasoline on a fire, making it roar with intense heat. She smiled at the man, who now rubbed his crotch unabashedly, knowing it was her that was having an effect on him. After the weekend with other people watching her, she loved the audience, seeing his eyes bulge open, watching her rub her pussy and squirming on Charles' lap. She moaned when Charles' fingers tweaked her nipples, seeing the man outside lick his lips. Staring directly at him, she inserted two fingers into her pussy, causing her body to buck upward. Sensations filled her body as the thrill of fucking herself in front of this stranger consumed her. Panting and breathing hard, her fingers rocked back and forth inside her pussy while Charles continued to pinch and pull her nipples. Her hips danced on his hips and the overpowering urge to release her pent up passion escalated.

Rubbing her clit with one set of fingers while the other one plunged deep into her pussy rocked her senses. The man on the scaffold was rubbing his crotch faster and she wished she could see his cock. But he didn't make a move to expose his cock and she was well on the path to exploding.

Charles' lips kissed the back of her neck as the urge to explode shook her. "Ohhhhh fuck baby ... I'm going to cum ... can I cum for him master?"

Charles twisted each nipple, feeling her ass gyrate on his covered cock. Whispering in a hoarse voice, he encouraged her. "Yes slut ... show him how you like to get yourself off."

As the orgasm raged inside her, Crystal's body jerked and squirmed on Charles' lap. She never took her eyes off the man, wishing he was kneeling in front of her, plastering his face against her pussy. She thrust her fingers inside her and rubbed her jewel until she felt her climax explode causing her body to rear up and then quiver with pleasure. She continued to fuck her pussy, riding the orgasmic waves until it started to wane, never letting her eyes stray from the window cleaner. Breathing deeply and roughly, she pulled her fingers from her pussy, and staring directly at the man, sucked the juices from each digit.

The man on the scaffold was clearly impressed with Crystal's performance. When he waved and reached for the controls, Charles waved frantically at him. Shaking his head vigorously from side to side, he made it clear the show was not over. The man simply smiled and grabbed hold of the bar in front of him, waiting for the next act.

"Time to get down to some serious sex. Your master is hard and horny and needs some attention," he whispered, nuzzling his lips in her ear.

Crystal knew exactly what he wanted. Sliding onto the deep rich carpet, she smiled at the man outside before turning her attention to her husband. Her fingers snaked up each thigh until she found his package. "Mmmmm nice," she cooed rubbing his cock and then placing a quick kiss on the bulge in his crotch. Glancing to the side to make sure the man was still watching with rapt attention; her fingers quickly undid the belt buckle. The zipper was no match for her nimble fingers and with a seductive smile, the zipper quickly slid downward.

Charles too looked at the man while his wife undid his belt. Lifting his ass to help her pull his trousers off, he pulled the belt from its loops. Slapping it lazily across her back, he chuckled knowing he planned to use it later. As she tugged and pulled his trousers and underwear off, he unbuttoned his shirt. Throwing the shirt carelessly to the floor, he smiled seeing her eyes widen when as his semi-hardened cock bounced in the air.

Her eyes grew larger looking at his meat waiting for her. Taking the semi-rigid cock in her hand, she gazed lovingly as her fingers circled its circumference. Crystal rubbed it gently, staring at the thick head and then spit on it. Rubbing her saliva into the veiny flesh, her hand began to slowly massage its length, feeling the veins protruding from under the skin. Her hands squeezed it as the slid deliciously up and down its length, encouraging it to grow stiffer and stronger. Remembering the window washer, she turned and smiled at him, noticing his fingers squeezing his covered cock. What did his cock look like? Was it long and thick? Thoughts of seeing his manhood, flooded her brain and sent thrills of excitement through her. Giving him an impish smile, she hoped to see what was hiding under his coverall. Turning back to Charles, she gave him a cute mischievous smile. lowering her lips to the purple helmet, enjoying his moan of pleasure when her lips and tongue touched it.

Shuffling sideways, Crystal positioned herself so she could enjoy sucking her master's cock and give the window washer a clear view. Running her lips up and down his stiffening cock, she made sure to keep her eyes glued to the man's crotch. Would he get the message? Would he unveil what he had hidden and show it to her? Crystal moaned at the thought of seeing the man's cock and then took the crown of Charles' meat into her mouth. She didn't have to wait long for an answer. The man unzipped his white coveralls and pulled out a nice size semi-erect cock. Just seeing it, made her pussy quiver with lust.

Charles watched the interaction between the man on the other side of the glass and his wife. When she nibbled on the purple helmet, he let out a moan of appreciation. "Uggggg baby that's the way to treat daddy's cock baby girl."

Hearing his words, Crystal stopped for a moment, thinking of Nick. Nick had told her he was her daddy and now her husband was using the same term. She moaned, squeezing his cock harder, sucking harder on his helmet, conveying to him that she loved hearing him call her 'baby girl.'

Turning her total attention to the stiff cock in her mouth, there was no reason to believe the window cleaner was going to stop stroking his cock while viewing the free porn show. Sinking her mouth down onto Charles' cock, she heard his deep pleasurable groan as his muscle hit the back of her throat. Up and down, she guided her mouth on the wet shaft while her tongue swirled around it and her teeth nipped at the strong hard flesh. When she finally pulled her mouth off, she smiled seeing a long string of precum and salvia hanging from her lips and his cock. Like a greedy whore, she lapped up the strings of precum dangling from his shaft and shifted her gaze. Glancing at the cleaner, she smiled, seeing one hand on the glass and the other stroking his now stiff cock.