The Awakening of Eileen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she agreed that if the circumstances were right she would consider it.

For the next few nights I was down the pub the conversation always turned to Eileen and when she was going to put on a show for the lads. They also were interested in what she was like in the sack and they told me how lucky I was when I told her she was really good and often really took the initiative. When they asked was there anything she didn't do they appeared genuinely shocked when I said everything but anal. All and especially Rob said that they had been quite envious of me because they had all admired Eileen's big shapely ass and thought I'd be making full use of it. When I said I would if it didn't hurt her, Rob said his wife was the same until he "opened her up "several years ago. As well as his dart playing Rob is famed for being hung in proportion to his size 6'4" and the younger guys laughed and said if Betty ( Rob's rather petite wife) could take Rob's tool up the ass they were sure Eileen could take mine. We all laughed when Rob offered his services to "break her in for me."

As I said I genuinely had not intended anything more than showing Eileen off to the guys in her gear but I have to admit the thought of Rob going up Eileen's ass kept popping into my head and the more I thought about it the more it excited me.

On Saturday night we had a darts final and I invited her to go down the pub to "see us win." She dressed in a slightly sexier manner than she usually did for our pub – black tight trousers and a tight white slightly low cut top. She didn't take up my suggestion that it would look better without a bra.

I don't know how we won because most of the guys were looking at Eileen probably trying to think what she'd look like in stockings and suspenders. But we did and the landlord was fairly free with the champagne ( albeit cheap stuff).

I noticed Rob kept topping up Eileen's glass and she was getting quite merry and I thought she might just agree to the guys going back. When I suggested we go back to our house fir some more beers and sandwiches she readily agreed. As we walked back up the street Eileen walked ahead with Peter and David with Rob and I following up the rear. I thought she might hear him when he muttered. "Look at the ass on her, she's really well built for buggering – I can't believe you're not giving her it up the ass." I whispered for him to keep quiet and see what happened tonight.

When we got to the house the guys and I took a few beers down to our pool room in the cellar while Eileen went to prepare the sandwiches.

When Eileen came down the stairs Peter said I was a lucky man to have such a tolerant and beautiful wife, I think I embarrassed her slightly when I said I realised how lucky I was and even more so since she had bought some fantastic new gear.

Rob said I had been raving about her for weeks and suggested she show us what I had been going on about. There was as general clamour for her to show them her gear and eventually she agreed.

I didn't think she would go through with it but within about 10 minutes she appeared at the top of the stairs in semi sheer top, short black skirt and stockings and suspenders carrying a tray of beers. I think she was genuinely surprised by the chorus of "wows" as the guys took in her big heavy breasts and nipples straining against the sheer taut material and the big ripe thighs barely covered by the short skirt.

When she went back up four pairs of eyes went to her big exposed ass cheeks as the skirt rode up as she climbed the stairs to get more sandwiches. I think she heard Rob's comments about how much he'd like to get his hands on her and probably some of the talk about what they'd all like to do to her when she came back.

She didn't seem to mind and readily agreed to join the guys in a game of pool. I don't know whether she noticed or not but they set her up for longer shots so that with her skirt being so short that it barely covered her rear when she was standing, when she was stretching for the longer shots her ass cheeks were well exposed.

It was a real turn on to see my wife apparently quite unconcerned about showing off her assets to a group of guys and in fact being very relaxed about it. I began to think that with a little persuasion she might take things a lot further. I thought the guys might be more likely to make a move on her if I wasn't there so I said I would get some drinks. I knew she was fairly drunk when she shouted to me to bring some champagne.

I took my time to see what would develop and as I rather slipped down the stairs I her surrounded by the guys kissing and groping her. Fascinated and with an almost exploding erection I saw the guys lifting her up on to the table with her skirt up round her waist. She didn't appear to be struggling and it wasn't long before they had pulled her black g string aside to expose her pussy. Eileen has a very large and prominent pussy mound which she keeps shaved except for a line of hair leading towards her clit. I heard David exclaim in surprise about the size of her cunt and that it could take some cock to fill it and Rob offer to see what he could do.

I watched spellbound as the three guys got to work on her and especially when Rob Pulled out his huge rod and went between her thighs At the same time the other two guys were busy with her tits and mouth . I don't think she was really up for it initially but I saw her start to respond and before long she was pushing up her pelvis to meet his deep thrusts and I heard her start to moan in a climax. At this I saw David really ride her mouth and shortly before Rob creamed her and she had her second climax I saw him withdraw and spray her face with spunk.

As Rob dismounted I couldn't believe how sexually slutty she looked with her big thighs open, her count exposed and her face and hair drenched in cum. Before Peter could mount her Rob got them to turn her over and round to feed her his big flaccid cock while Peter rode her doggy fashion. He didn't last too long before he too came in her and Rob by now his magnificent member fully erect got the guys to turn her round bent over the table.

She protested a bit when he parted her hips as she knew he was going to sodomise her but the two guys were holding her tight and I think she realised that she had little choice but to let him as he said "open her up" for me. When she asked him to take it easy he muttered that her big ass was really built for ass fucking and they all wanted her like that.

There was little finesse with his approach and I heard her scream when his massive cock went deep into her bowels and she lay face forward sobbing as he clutched her by the big cheeks and rammed it hard into her again and again. When he eventually climaxed and dismounted and slapped her ass she lay face forward on the table with her ass in the air. Peter tried to mount her but she said. " if you're all going to fuck my ass at least let me get some lube on it."

While she went to get some lube I poured her a very large glass of champagne and I was surprised to see how composed she was. She had pulled her skirt down, repaired her make up a bit but left the big tits dangle out of the torn top. She had obviously made her mind up to enjoy the rest of the night. She relaxed enough to let the guys kiss and fondle her but I was dying for some action and suggested we retire to the bedroom.

Rob went for more champagne while the two young guys and I took her in various combinations – and in all her holes. What was fascinating was as she got drunker she responded more and more willingly to anything we wanted to do and was a very active participant with her mouth and hands. I realised that she was quite out of it on the champagne when she was lying face down with her ass gaping and her pussy seeping cum writhing and asking for more cock. Apart from giving head, she was tit fucked several times, her big vaginal box had a lot of traffic and her newly opened up anus was well used. Rob and I tired quicker than the two young guys who roasted her and double penetrated her ( one in her ass and one in her pussy) several times more and as Rob said she was still gagging for more.

It seemed that her inhibitions had been totally removed and she had a pent up craving for sex. She even seemed to respond to Rob fucking her with the champagne bottle and sodomising her with the end of one of the pool cues – in short she was totally insatiable.

She soon fell into a drunken sleep and I let the guys out. She was a bit of a mess and a little ashamed of what she had done when she woke but I reassured her that we all had fun. A few minutes later I had recovered enough to enjoy a session in her newly opened rear.

I think she has been well and truly awakened.

Bill

12