The Baby Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me these!" his growl came up from between her legs as his strong hands grasped the waist of her panties. She didn't hesitate for a moment, she nimbly lifted her hips off the bed and in a flash her pretty panties were tossed behind him. He paused only a moment to admire her bare sex. She was neatly trimmed with a narrow strip of hair above her pussy. Her lips were full and pouted open with pearls of her excitement visible. With great relish he licked her from bottom to top again and again. He luxuriated in the taste and texture of the beautiful woman! He nuzzled her clitoris with his nose as he pushed his tongue as far as he could into her. Her hands snaked out and grasped his head. Her fingernails digging into his scalp made it clear that she approved of his efforts.

He felt her body responding to his attentions, and gauged it carefully, trying to give her the most pleasure he could. Her hips began to move up and down and he quickly clamped his lips around her clitoris. He snaked his tongue back and forth just as he had done with her nipple earlier, and her body began to convulse! She cried out as he stayed with her as wave after wave of orgasm rippled though her beautiful body.

Her body slowly relaxed and she opened her eyes. He lifted his face from her thighs and smiled up at her. His face was covered in her juices, and his eyes twinkled with the pleasure he knew he had given her. She also found momentary guilt when she saw the red scratches on his neck and wide shoulders.

"Come here," she whispered, pointing to her sweetly parted lips. He wiped his face with his hand and slid up her body to lie in her arms. She kissed him fiercely, tasting the remnants of her orgasm on his lips. She held his head and looked into his eyes. "Where did you learn to do that?" she breathed.

He tried to open his mouth to answer, but she saw that his teeth were chattering as if he were very cold. In fact, his whole body was shaking, she noticed. She shifted to touch his forehead and realized what was wrong. His underwear covered cock was pressed very close to her pussy! The wet spot had gotten considerably larger!

"Of course!" she exclaimed, "Now you, sweetie!"

She helped him extract his cock from where it was tangled in his waistband, and pull his underwear down. He moaned out loud when she touched his penis. It was on fire! Veins stood out angrily along its impressive length, and it beat furiously in time with his heart. His head was smooth and wet, with excitement drooling down from the tip!

Gently she positioned him at her entrance, she luxuriated in the pleasure that even her simplest touch seemed to give him. She slid his smooth head up and down the length of her lips several times, looking at how his lean body above her twitched with enjoyment. His face was tight, his eyes pinched with his need. Gently but insistently, she pulled his cock into her.

The sensation of entering her nearly made him lose control instantly! It had been many months since he had been with a woman, and feeling her warm body accepting him was almost too much for his heart and mind, let alone his penis! He felt connected to another human being again...

He buried his face in the pillow beside her head as she slowly drew him deeper and deeper, until he was all the way in. She lay still as she got accustomed to his size inside her. She felt his heart beat through his chest pressed against hers. It was strong and very fast. She reached around his wide back and hugged him close, feeling the emotion that surged through him.

She gently stroked the back of his neck, whispering "Shhh" over and over. She gently began to rock her hips, almost imperceptibly at first. As minutes passed her rocking grew stronger, but with the same slow rhythm. The sensation that swept through him was incredible! His hips began to move in counter time. Soon his face came off the pillow and he looked down at his beautiful friend. They kept their beat as they studied each other's faces.

"Thank you" he whispered to her. She knew he was expressing his whole world with his words.

"Thank you" she answered, not knowing if she was thanking him for being her friend, for helping her to have a baby, or for the trust he had shown, sharing himself with her.

She had little time to ponder. He started to grind out strong thrusts and her body responded. She felt her body start to hum with delicious tension! She knew she would not last much longer, and determined that he would not either! She started squeezing her insides, gripping his cock with her pussy in time with his thrusts. She smiled impishly as she snaked a small hand down between them. She pressed her fingers under his balls, letting is thrusting drag her fingertips up his balls and back down to the sensitive spot underneath. He gasped loudly as she applied more and more pressure.

Hearing him, and seeing his face twist in exquisite pleasure drove her to her own orgasm! She cried out his name as her pussy clamped on his cock! His body tensed powerfully, driving his cock deeply into her as he erupted! Blast after blast of hot seed was shot into her body, her own orgasm lapping it up propelling it into her womb.

After a long time his body sagged, and his chest slick with clean sweat pressed against hers. She felt his body slowly wind back down, his torso was wracked with shivering breaths periodically. Gently he pulled his softening cock from her body and he lay down beside her, gently caressing her face.

She drew her knees up to her chest, wincing at the stiffness she knew she would have in her hips in the morning. She turned and smiled at him. His eyes were lidded and dreamy as he smiled back.

"That should do it," he croaked. She leaned in and kissed him sweetly.

"Maybe a few more times?" she asked. "Just to be sure?"

12