The Babysitter & The Waterbed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina put her hand on the bed and felt the surface. It was soft and would feel amazingly comfortable to lie upon, but Sabrina's main aim was to get Scott out of the bedroom. "Yes, it feels amazing," she agreed. "The couch is amazing too, let's go back."

"Hey look at this, two toilets," said Scott, glancing into the ensuite bathroom, before walking in there, Sabrina behind him. "Why would you need two toilets?"

"Scott, that's a bidet," said Sabrina, looking at the gleaming white porcelain of the bathroom fixture, which stood next to the equally gleaming white toilet, a bath, vanity sink and shower recess matching their color exactly.

"I know it's a bidet," laughed Scott. He idly opened the doors under the vanity, and took out a small prescription bottle.

"Scott, don't look in there, it's private, put that back," hissed Sabrina, but her boyfriend was already reading aloud.

"Mrs. Tanya Collins, for fast relief of symptoms associated with menstruation, including PMS, period pain and bloating, take when required with food." Scott replaced the bottle. "We should get some of those for you, baby," he grinned.

"Oh, shut up, Scott," said Sabrina, a smile on her face indicating she was not really angry at the joke. Scott was the most supportive guy in the world when it was Sabrina's time of the month, reassuring her and treating her really nicely when she had PMS, and giving her back and shoulder massages to assist her with her period pain.

Going back into the bedroom, Scott opened a drawer. "Looking hot, Tanya," he said, pulling out a pair of Tanya's frilly, bright-pink bikini-style panties and holding them up.

"Scott, put them back right now," ordered Sabrina, horror etched on her face.

"What if I said no?" asked Scott, holding Tanya's panties up so they would be out of Sabrina's reach.

"If you don't put Tanya's panties back in the drawer right now, my panties are off limits for a month," said Sabrina, her arms folded.

"Okay, Sabrina wins this battle of wills," said Scott. Before putting them back, he jokingly spoke to them. "Back you go, you lucky panties, to await your rendezvous with Tanya's pussy sometime in the next few days."

Sabrina couldn't help but laugh, and she also couldn't stop her need to check things, and took a peek into Tanya's underwear drawer, to make sure that Scott hadn't just thrown them back in there. Not to her great surprise, he had done just that, and Sabrina quickly folded them so they were like her other panties, of many varied colors in Tanya's underwear drawer, before closing it and preparing to go back to the family room.

Scott didn't want to leave just yet, and paused beside the bed. "Come on, let's just sit on it for a minute. What's the worst thing that can happen?"

Sabrina, nervous and reluctant, went and sat with Scott on the edge of the waterbed.

"Feel how great that is," said Scott, feeling the waterbed shape to his buttocks and thighs, Sabrina feeling the same sensation, and amazed by the comfort the bed provided.

"I love it, but it's not our bed," said Sabrina. "We really shouldn't be in here." Nerves ran through her stomach as she thought about Brad and Tanya returning home early and catching them in here, or something getting spilled or broken.

"Miss Sabrina's sticking to the rules as always," teased Scott. "Come on, we're just sitting here."

He put his arm around his girlfriend, and leaned towards her, planting a kiss on her lips when he reached her face. Her sexual desires pushing aside her apprehension at not doing the right thing, Sabrina responded by returning the kiss, and she soon felt Scott's tongue working its way inside her mouth. Inside Sabrina's panties, she felt the first tingling feelings in her vagina, while Scott felt the blood flow into his penis, his cock getting hard and bulging against his underpants.

The teenagers caressed, Sabrina running her hands down Scott's back, Scott doing likewise, his left hand feeling the clasp of his girlfriend's bra, the right going to her front, cupping her left breast, his fingers feeling the soft flesh and her nipple through the fabric of her tee-shirt and her bra.

Sabrina felt the dampness between her legs, and she responded by rubbing Scott's groin through his jeans and underpants, feeling his dick getting harder and harder with each touch. As Scott's hand moved to her knee, and slid up the outside of her stirrup pants and under her skirt, his fingers feeling for and then tugging the elastic waistband of Sabrina's panties, she knew that she would not be able to resist and she had to take the necessary steps to avoid them messing up the bed, and having a lot of explaining to do.

"Scott, there's a blanket in the back of my car," said Sabrina. "Could you please get my keys and go and get it? I don't want us to make a mess of the bed."

"So we're going to do it on the waterbed?" exclaimed Scott. "There's only one problem. What do I do about this?" He indicated his enormous erection that made the front of his jeans look like a tent.

"Keep it entertained for five minutes," said Sabrina. "Think about the soft, white cotton panties with little flowers I'm wearing today."

"That might work, although I may have to hold something in front of me when I go out to the car," said Scott.

He went to go out of the bedroom, Sabrina accompanying him. "I need to go to the bathroom," she said.

"Just use that one," said Scott, pointing towards the ensuite.

"I'm not supposed to," she said. "I should use the toilet in the main bathroom."

Scott grinned at her. "So, we're going to have sex on their waterbed, but you're worried about sitting on one of their toilets?"

Sabrina sighed. "Okay, I guess nothing will happen if I use the ensuite bathroom." She turned back and went into the ensuite bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.

Scott went out to the car and retrieved the large blanket that he and Sabrina used when they went out for the day and had a picnic lunch. When he returned, Sabrina was still in the bathroom so he spread the blanket out on the bed and prepared to wait. He heard Sabrina unwinding toilet paper from the roll, then flush the toilet and wash her hands. She opened the ensuite bathroom door and emerged, adjusting her stirrup pants and her panties through her skirt, not that she anticipated them staying on for very long.

Sabrina spread the blanket out across the bed and jumped on top of it, feeling the waterbed contort to her body shape. The girl put aside her feelings of unease at not doing the right thing, and concentrated on how good this was going to feel. She knew which part of her body Scott would want to go to first, and so laid back on the bed flat on her back, her legs and bare feet extended. She wriggled her toes, indicating her desire.

Looking at Sabrina's bare feet, the stirrups of her leggings fitting snugly around the arches, Scott felt himself getting harder and harder. He loved every part of Sabrina's nubile young body, but her feet were close to the top of his favorite. Her slender ankles, the perfectly formed arches and her wonderful toes, from her pristine big toe, and her second, third and fourth toes in descending size, before reaching her cute little pinky toes at the end of her feet. He loved seeing Sabrina barefoot or wearing her stirrup pants like she was tonight. He liked seeing her wear heels or sandals that showed her feet, and her wearing pantyhose of all colors, with her feet visible through the fabric. He even loved her wearing shoes such as her white sneakers with white ankle socks, or just a pair of socks, because he knew that he could caress Sabrina's feet through them, then remove her footwear so she was barefoot, and at her hottest.

Scott knew Sabrina loved having her feet played with, but the hottest experience with his girlfriend's feet had been a voyeuristic one, several weeks ago. Scott and Sabrina had gone to the mall, not one of Scott's favorite outings on a Saturday, but on this occasion, he had gotten Sabrina so hot in the car on the way there by reaching across to touch her breasts, nibbling on her ear and sliding her hand up her skirt when they were stopped in traffic that she had severely wet, sticky panties upon arrival. They had rushed into a clothing store, Sabrina selecting a blouse to try on so she could go into the change-room.

Scott, waiting outside, became aware that he could see under the door of Sabrina's change-room stall from a particular angle. His eyes picked up the sight of Sabrina kicking off her shoes so she was barefoot, then her purple panties with pink waist and leg elastic come down to the floor, her bare feet stepping out of them and her hand coming into sight as she picked up her damp underwear. He then saw Sabrina's hands go down below the fitting room door holding a pair of white panties -- those she kept in her period emergency kit in her purse in case she suffered any mishaps when she was menstruating -- and her feet step into them. Sabrina's fresh panties then vanished from sight as she pulled them up, before she stepped back into her shoes and exited the fitting room, leaving Scott with memories that provided enough masturbation material to last him a lifetime.

Kicking off his shoes, Scott got onto the bed beside Sabrina and took her bare feet in his hands. He got harder and harder as he felt her toes, soles and ankles, and placed his fingers under her stirrups to feel her arches underneath, Sabrina feeling herself getting wetter as her pussy tingled in response. Scott lowered his face down to Sabrina's feet, his tongue circling around her soles, arches and ankles, and taking her toes into his mouth and sucking upon each one in turn, especially enjoying her tiny pinky toes and the delighted squeal Sabrina emitted.

Loving the feeling of the waterbed around his body, Scott decided to give Sabrina's bare feet a break, and concentrate on the other parts of her body. They caressed, Scott feeling Sabrina's breasts through her tee-shirt and bra, and Sabrina running her hand over her groin, feeling his ever-growing penis through the denim and cotton of his jeans and underpants.

French-kissing deeply, Sabrina and Scott's tongues intertwined in each other's mouths, Sabrina's pussy sent waves of pleasure through her body and Scott felt his cock throbbing. He reached up and removed Sabrina's tee-shirt, the white bra that covered her pert, C-cup breasts now visible. Scott removed his own tee-shirt, and his fine, muscular physique was now on display for Sabrina.

Cupping Sabrina's boobs in his hands, Scott massaged the firm flesh, feeling his girlfriend's increasingly hard nipples through her bra. Sabrina lightly teased Scott's flesh on his chest and abdomen by running her fingers back and forth in circling patterns, stopping to concentrate on his own nipples from time to time. Sabrina then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, allowing Scott to pull the fabric away from her chest, holding out her arms so he could remove the garment altogether.

With Sabrina now bare-chested, Scott gazed at her young breasts with delight. The firm, white flesh that formed her perfectly symmetrical tits invited him, as did the slightly darker pink of her areole and her nipples. Scott lowered his face down into Sabrina's chest, his tongue licking around the teenager's breasts causing her to squirm when his tongue lingered on her nipples. With his left hand, he reached up her skirt and felt her stirrup-pants, and the elastic of her panties through the tight fabric. Sabrina opened her legs more, and Scott's hand found its way between her legs, rubbing her vagina through her leggings and panties. Scott placed his head between Sabrina's breasts, his girlfriend reaching up to press her boobs against the side of his head. Further blood raced to Scott's dick, his groin pulsing with anticipation.

Scott extricated his head from Sabrina's tits to give his girlfriend another deep kiss on her lips, his hand which was still up Sabrina's skirt going higher and finding its way into the tight confines of her leggings, touching the soft cotton of her panties, inching under the elastic of one of the legs to feel Sabrina's pubic hair. He withdrew his hand, then positioned his hands so both were up her skirt, then slowly began to pull down her leggings, making sure Sabrina's panties remained up as he did so. The stirrup-pants came slowly down Sabrina's thighs, down below her knees and to her ankles, before sliding them off altogether.

A smile on her pretty face, Sabrina opened her legs wide, affording him a view of her white, floral-print cotton panties. She reached her left hand up under her skirt, circling her index finger around the cotton that covered her crotch, before pulling it aside for a second, giving Scott a quick glimpse of her vagina, her pussy lips as perfectly symmetrical as her boobs, her long legs and the cheeks of her bare bottom, which Scott anticipated seeing very soon.

Sabrina, her breasts wobbling as she moved around on the waterbed slid over to Scott, and removed his socks. She then unfastened his jeans and slid down the zip to his fly, pulling down his jeans to reveal red underpants stretched to capacity by his throbbing penis. Scott removed the jeans completely and then he turned his attention to Sabrina's pleated skirt, unfastening so it fell away leaving her only wearing her panties.

Positioning themselves on their knees, Scott and Sabrina embraced then Scott placed his left hand in the front of Sabrina's panties, and his right down the back. His left hand moved up and down Sabrina's pubic mound, running through her pubic hair, the blonde curls visible just above the waistband of her panties. His hand went deeper into her panties, Sabrina squirming in delight when his fingers reached her vagina, stroking her clitoris and lips.

Scott's right hand took in Sabrina's firm bottom, his fingers slipping between her cheeks and finding what he was looking for -- Sabrina's tight little anus. Sabrina giggled and blushed as her boyfriend's fingers circled around the entrance to her rectum and moved further forward, stroking the skin between her vulva and her anus.

"That feels so great," whispered Sabrina. "Why don't you take a closer look at how wet my pussy is?"

Scott withdrew his hands from her panties, Sabrina using her own hands to free Scott's throbbing erection from his underpants, moving her fingers along the shaft feeling the engorged flesh and veins, and teasing his balls with gentle hands. The teenager lay back on the bed, again feeling the water contour around her young body, and opened her legs wide. The saddle of Sabrina's panties showed the outline of her box, and Scott, his underpants around his thighs, was keen to get over and investigate.

On all fours, Scott put his head between Sabrina's legs, and sniffed the saddle of her panties, his girlfriend's soft, musty feminine smell obvious on her pants. He admired the beautiful cotton panties Sabrina wore; white bikini-style briefs with flowers of all colors -- roses, daisies, violets, pansies, irises, sunflowers, carnations and dandelions -- that made her underwear look like a bloom of wildflowers in the spring. He sniffed her pussy again, then kissed her, his tongue pushing the double-cotton into Sabrina's vagina. He slipped a finger into her panties, and felt the wetness of her tight, young vagina.

Sabrina put her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them down, her triangle of blonde pubic hair that covered her mound now in view. Her panties around her thighs, Sabrina guided Scott's head to her feminine area and her lowered panties, encouraging him to sniff the cotton on the inside of her saddle that had been resting against her snatch all day. His nostrils absorbing every molecule of the musty scent, he commented, "You are so hot."

"You're pretty hot yourself," said Sabrina. She smiled seductively. "Why don't you check out the source of what makes my panties smell like that?"

Within two seconds, Scott's head turned to Sabrina's vagina. Sniffing her pussy, he felt his cock throbbing, and he teased the lips of Sabrina's vagina with his tongue, Sabrina's legs nearly kicking out at the sensation that ran through her pussy and into her rectum.

"Time for these to come off, now," said Sabrina, indicating her panties. Scott slid them down her legs and to her ankles, caressing her bare feet through the cotton before removing them completely. Sabrina was now completely naked, and she made sure Scott joined her in nudity when she pulled down his underpants, removing them completely and putting them next to her panties. Scott reached into his wallet and took out a condom so they would be prepared for when they needed it.

Sabrina sat cross-legged on the bed, her pubic hair and vagina visible between her legs. Scott reached forward and fingered her vagina, with Sabrina taking his dick in her hand and sliding back across the shaft, her fingers teasing at his foreskin and reaching down to his balls. Sabrina was getting wetter and wetter, then Scott rolled her over so she lay on her stomach, the cheeks of her bare bottom and her shapely legs in full view.

Lying on top of her, Scott massaged Sabrina's back with his penis, feeling her twitching in delight. He rubbed his cock against her butt-cheeks, sliding it between her buttocks. He and Sabrina had never done anal -- she wasn't comfortable with this idea, but she sure liked feeling her boyfriend's cock around her tight little ass.

The teenagers decided to take it up a step. Scott lay back on the bed, the sensation of the water trebling his excitement. Sabrina positioned herself above him, squatting over his face facing his feet. Scott stared upwards at Sabrina's tight pussy lips above him, her tight, darker pink anus visible further back. Sabrina then lowered her vagina down, until she was sitting directly over his face, her snatch against his mouth.

Putting his tongue into action immediately, Scott began licking Sabrina's clitoris, his tongue moving into her vaginal entrance. Her feminine smell drove him wild, and he moved his tongue in rapid strokes around her pussy as she writhed, and her vaginal wetness flowed. Sabrina leaned forward as Scott pulled his legs up so his groin would be within reach of her mouth. Sabrina opened her mouth wide and took in Scott's cock almost to her tonsils, her tongue and lips working his stiff shaft as he continued to lick her pussy.

After a five minutes, Sabrina and Scott ended their 69-session before one of them came. "So, what position would you like?" he asked, caressing his girlfriend's naked young body.

Sabrina seductively stuck her finger into her mouth and sucked at it. "How about our three favorites?" she purred.

Scott wasn't going to refuse this, and hastily unwrapped the condom, Sabrina rolling it onto his cock. Sabrina got on all fours for doggie-style, opening her legs at the back so Scott could see her vagina and anus. Looking at the tight vagina awaiting him, Scott also got into position. The tip of his condom-covered cock touched the outside of Sabrina's pussy, then he slowly slid it into her vagina, Sabrina gasping as he filled her completely.

Sabrina felt the waves of ecstasy through her body -- her vagina, her rectum, her nipples and down into her toes as Scott set an almighty pace in sliding back and forth, his cock going back and forth, side to side in her pussy as she squealed, his balls slapping against her rear end. Scott used one finger to rub her anus and take her pleasure to greater heights, then he embraced her tight from behind, his strong hands caressing Sabrina's boobs as they hung down.

He was somewhat reluctant to withdraw from her, but the thought of what was to come next motivated him, and he pulled his cock out of her pussy, giving her bare bottom a kiss as he did so, his tongue licking between her cheeks.