The Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since the club is rather quiet right now, you'll probably want one of the staff to warm you up. You're new, but do you have anyone in mind?"

"I really don't know..."

"Of course, I will pick someone out for you. I know just who will be right for you. Get changed and someone will be here to take you up to one of the rooms shortly. Prenez du bon temps!" And then Helene was gone.

I just stood there. I knew I should just walk out, but I couldn't make my legs move. From the moment I had arrived at the club, I had started to become excited. I could feel that warm, nervous ball in my gut that glowed whenever I anticipated sex. I didn't start with any conscious intent of staying and having sex, especially kinky sex, but as the tour had progressed I had gotten hornier. Now the desire was overwhelming. I found myself undressing and taking a shower, after which I started to get into the leather outfit. I fumbled a bit with the harness thingy, trying to figure out how to put it on, but I got it after a minute. I fastened the leather collar around my neck, laced up the high boots with the spiked heels, put on the gloves, and looked at myself in the mirror—I looked good; the black leather contrasted with my pale skin and matched my dark hair, the harness accentuated my breasts, and my lanky body in that outfit simply screamed "mistress of pain." For once my height and smallish breasts—I'm 5' 9" and a B-cup—were working for me. But something was off. It was the hair. My shoulder length hairstyle just didn't fit with the costume, so I tied it back in a ponytail. That was better. Not only did the ponytail make me look more like a "dominatrix," but it got it out of the way and more practical—although while I may have looked the part, I had no idea how to act like a dominatrix or even any idea if I wanted to. Then a knock came at the door and I was past the point of no return.

I opened the door to find a very beautiful woman clad in a leather corset, garters and stockings. She had a collar around her neck. She was a bit shorter than me, but curvier, with a bigger bust, and light brown hair.

"I am Celine, Ms. Loring. Do you have a particular room preference?"

"Nnn...no,"I stammered. "Any one will do fine."

"Let me get your things then," said Celine, who picked up the various toys and bottles of lube and placed them in the bag. Then picking up the bag and taking me by the hand she led me upstairs.

I found myself in the Japanese room. Tatami mats covered the floor and most of the walls. There were some paintings of some traditional Japanese nature scenes on the walls as well as some hangings with calligraphy on them. The room had a large king-size bed, a Jacuzzi, and various restraints hung from the ceiling and some of the walls. The wall opposite the bed was dominated by an x-shaped cross with hand and ankle cuffs. I wondered what the man that Helene had picked out for her would look like and whether or not he would be gentle. Helene clearly thought that I was more adventurous than I actually was, and there was no telling what kind of person Helene would think was "right" for me.

Celine busied herself taking toys and lube from out of the bag and laying them out on the bed. Then she crossed the room and embraced me.

"Now what kind of things do you like?" asked Celine.

"Um, I thought you were going to be a man..."

"Would you like me to get one of the boys? I won't be insulted or upset if that is what you prefer."

I flashed to what Cynthia had said to me, about exploring my sexuality. This might be the moment to play with a woman. No strings. No one else would ever be the wiser.

"No, no. I'm just a bit surprised," I found myself saying.

"Good," said Celine. "When I saw you I thought it would be my lucky night. Helene is good to me. We'll have a lot of fun together, and later on we can find some men if you wish. Now, you're here, so you're not vanilla, but are you mild, edgy, or hardcore?"

I was about to reply "mild," but I checked myself.

"I like edgy, but nothing extreme," I ended up saying. "And no pain," I added at the last minute.

"I understand. I am sorry for all the questions, but one more. Are you dom or sub?"

It was time for a bit of honesty as it would be readily apparent in a few minutes that I had no idea what I was doing.

"I'm still kind of new at this. Maybe you'd better take the lead."

"Certainly. I will take charge, but your wish is my command."

With that she put her hand behind my head and drew my lips to meet her own. Ever so gently, she started to part my lips with her tongue and soon we were engaged in a fierce exchange of tongues. Then Celine broke off the kiss, nipping at my lower lip as she did so; not hard enough really hurt, but just hard enough to let me know that she was not all sugar and spice. A chill run down my spine when I felt that slight pain. It was a level of eroticism I had never before experienced. And the fact that it turned me on scared me more than a little.

Then she began to maneuver me backward, toward the bed, pushing me down onto it when we reached the destination. Celine jumped on top, straddling me and began nipping at my breasts, shoulders, and neck. I started to block her, but Celine grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed above my head. I was now relatively helpless and another thrill ran through me when I realized there was nothing I could do to stop it. The biting continued. I just put my head back and let it happen.

Celine alternated nips and kisses. When she bit my nipples, which are especially sensitive, it was an unbearable joy. The moment of expectation, not knowing what was to be delivered. Would be a kiss or a bite? The anticipation was excruciating. But while the nips and kisses, and the delays between them, were exquisitely pleasurable, I was frustrated. I couldn't move my arms, and as attentive and skilled as Celine was, my inability to move made me uncomfortable.

Celine noticed. "Would you like me to stop?"

"Just release my arms, please." Celine complied. "The rest of what you were doing was very nice, though."

"Would you like to be on top? Perhaps you are a bit of dom. You like to be in control, yes?" said Celine having diagnosed the cause of my discomfort better than I ever could have.

"Yes, please."

And with that, Celine gave me another kiss, and rolled over onto her back, pulling me on top of her.

I felt like the dog who caught the car. I was suddenly at a loss as to what to do with my new plaything.

"Would my mistress like to restrain me?" prompted Celine, turning her head to look at one of the corners of the bed. I noticed that at the four corners of the bed there were padded leather cuffs with straps attaching them to the bedposts. I quickly moved to secure Celine's wrists and ankles, and in a moment she was spread eagle on the bed, her breasts heaving.

"Would my mistress like to know if I've been a good girl?" she prompted again.

I reached out my hand and tweaked her left nipple. "Has my plaything been a good girl?"

"Yes, mistress."

I slapped her left breast. "I don't believe you."

"But I have been, mistress."

Slap! To the right one this time.

"You know I don't like it when you don't tell the truth." I was astonishing myself. I didn't know where all this was coming from. And I could feel myself starting to get wet between my legs.

"I swear, mistress, I haven't done anything wrong."

Slap! "Didn't you just try to dominate your mistress?"

"Yes...but only because I thought that's what you wanted, and I didn't know the rules. Please don't punish me too harshly."

"Maybe I'll be lenient this time, but you will have to be punished. I'm not going to let you cum, at least not right away. Is that fair?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You'll have to pleasure me, though. And if you do a good job, I'll think about letting you cum."

With that I offered my left breast to Celine's mouth, and she eagerly started to suck and tongue the nipple. Her mouth on my breast felt even better than when I had been the one restrained. After a few minutes I switched and offered her my right breast, which she eagerly attacked as well. She took another nip at my nipple.

Slap! I brought my hand down on Celine's pussy, causing her eyes to open wide with surprise.

"Tit for tat. If you try to hurt your mistress, she will punish you. And remember, she's the one in control." Much as I had liked the nips, this control was better.

"Yes."

Slap!

"Yes, mistress."

"For that insubordination, you're going to have to eat my pussy." With that I straddled Celine's head and lowered my pussy to her mouth. For the first time, I felt a woman's tongue down there, my earlier fooling around with my girlfriends never having progressed this far.

But I quickly found that Celine was far more skilled than any man I had ever been with. This dominance thing had come out of nowhere, and I really had no idea what I was doing, so far having made it up as I went along. I had hoped to use the opportunity afforded by my sitting on her face to figure out what to do next. I really was at a loss. But Celine's skills were too much for my brain to cope with, and I couldn't think what to do next; I was too distracted by the pleasure she was giving me.

She had started by parting my labia with her tongue, taking long licks from down below and ending just shy of my clit. Then she started alternating those licks by taking my labia between her lips and tugging and squeezing, which indirectly started stimulating my clit. Then Celine raised her head and started swirling her tongue around the bud of my clit, zeroing in on it, until she took it between her lips and started sucking, alternating that with little flicks by the tip of her tongue.

I felt the orgasm begin, that familiar tingle in my feet that then moved up my legs, signaling that it was on its way and nothing would stop it. I felt detached, almost like an out-of-body experience, like a wave of pleasure had temporarily pushed me out of her body. I could still feel the pleasures of Celine's tonguing, but I felt them at a remove. My breathing became ragged and labored. Then the wave of pleasure hit, traveling from groin to brain. I didn't exactly pass out; I remained aware of what was happening, but it was as if my brain short circuited, losing all muscle control. I collapsed on top of Celine, eyes closed. It had been a good one.

The musky odor of Celine's pussy brought me back to reality. It smelled good. Throwing the dominance scenario out the window, I just wanted to return the favor. But first I untied Celine; I wanted her unrestrained for this. As Celine moved her limbs and rubbed her wrists, I positioned myself back on top in a sixty-nine and started eating my first pussy.

Celine tasted good; her sweat mixed with the tart taste of her juices. It was not at all like a man tastes. This was less confusing than being the dom. While I had never gone down on a woman before, at least I had lots of experience being on the receiving end. If I just did what I liked to have done to me, I couldn't be too far off. I focused my tongue on Celine's clit, alternating licking and sucking, and ran the fingers of my right hand along Celine's labia. She was wet. I penetrated her with one finger, then two. The angle was somewhat awkward, but manageable.

For her part, Celine began licking me again, and was rather successful at first, but as Celine's own pleasure grew and I focused on her pussy, moving slightly to get a better angle, my pussy moved further and further away from her mouth. After a few minutes, she could only manage a few licks here and there. But I didn't care. I had had my pleasure, now I wanted Celine's too.

And I got it. After a few more minutes of this, Celine rocked with her own orgasm. And the two of us cuddled together and kissed.

"Wow! That was great," said Celine, breaking the kiss.

"I had no idea what I was doing. That was my first time, both with a woman and with this dominatrix thing."

"You could have fooled me."

"I have so much to learn."

"Well, you've got a good start...We have an audience."

I turned and looked at the door, not realizing before, in all my nervousness, that Celine had left it open. A naked man was standing there, slowly stroking his erect cock. He was older, salt and pepper hair, in his late forties or fiftyish, but in good shape, and rather handsome.

"Would my plaything like a nice, juicy cock to play with, as a reward for giving her mistress such a wonderful orgasm?"

"Oh yes, mistress," replied Celine.

I beckoned the man into the room.

"Suck his cock for me," I whispered into Celine's ear.

Celine stood up, met the man by the side of the bed, dropped to her knees, and took the cock into her mouth.

I lay on the bed watching, absent mindedly running a finger in a circle around my clitoris, and realizing that I wanted a cock now too. Watching Celine service this anonymous gentleman was exciting, but just watching wasn't satisfying enough.

I stood up and stood next to the man, putting her arm around him, looking down at the gorgeous, curvy woman sucking his cock, occasionally kissing the man's shoulder.

"Does he taste good?"

"Yes, mistress," Celine said. "Would mistress like a taste?"

"In a moment. I just want to watch for now."

I then noticed a movement by the door; another man was standing there. This one was younger, mid-thirties, blond with blue eyes. He wasn't erect, but his cock looked large nonetheless. I beckoned him in too, dropping to my knees in front of him.

For the first time that evening, I was on familiar ground. True, I was engaged in a foursome in a sex club, and any moment others might show up to watch, but I did know how to suck cock. Cynthia had once told me that when confronted with a large task that you didn't know how to begin, you should just find a small piece that you know how to do and start with that. For me that night, that small piece was sucking cock. But as I suspected, the piece was far from small. In fact the man was rather large, in girth as well as length. Not monstrous, but definitely in the category of well-endowed.

The man grew hard quickly, and I found I couldn't keep the whole cock in my mouth. I licked down the shaft, and pushing the penis against the man's stomach, I took his balls into my mouth, one at a time. I realized the man was shaved, surprised that I hadn't noticed it before. It made licking his balls a lot easier and more pleasant.

But I didn't want him to cum like this. I needed to be fucked. I stood up, and without saying a word drew my new partner to the bed. I lay down and looked up at him. He didn't need to be told what to do. I closed her eyes.

I felt the head of his cock rub up and down my labia, as he found the entrance to my vagina. Then a gentle pressure and, large as he was, he slipped right in. He pushed slowly but firmly, until I could feel his thighs press against mine. He was buried inside me, filling me quite nicely. Then he started thrusting back and forth. I rocked my hips in sync with this thrusts, taking him as deeply as I could on each down stroke.

I felt a kiss on my forehead. It was the older man. He presented his penis to my mouth, and I took it in eagerly. Two men at once. Another first.

This was an amazing feeling, being doubly filled. Normally, fucking alone doesn't bring me to orgasm. Don't get me wrong, I like being fucked very much. Having a man inside you, being penetrated, is a wonderful sensation. But I have to supply some extra stimulation to my clit to reach orgasm. But these two gentleman really did it for me. The younger one was large enough that my clit rubbed the shaft of his cock with every thrust. It felt incredible. And the older gentleman was just the right size for my mouth. I could deep throat him with ease. So I had two men penetrating me to their full length.

I wanted it to go on forever, but of course it couldn't. The older man came first. He was considerate and warned me, but I didn't mind. I kept sucking. I don't mind the taste of semen, although he produced quite a bit, more than I was used to. I gulped the cum down as fast as he could spurt it out. Then he softened and slipped out of my mouth.

I would have been sad that this particular combination was over for the evening, but that familiar tingling sensation in my legs didn't give me time to think about it. Again the wave hit and my brain circuited. All I knew was pleasure.

When I could focus again, the younger gentleman was still pounding away, but I could tell by his face that he wasn't far from cumming himself. I gave my hips a bit of a swirl and tried to clamp my pussy muscles down on him, to milk his cock. It seemed to work, he gasped and groaned. I felt him soften too and slip out of me.

The two men collapsed on either side of me, and we rested there a while, not saying a word. They ran their hands along my body, and we gently kissed. It was very nice.

I felt a third kiss on my forehead, and I opened my eyes, expecting to see Celine, but instead it was Helene.

"I see that you've enjoyed yourself."

"Yes, Celine was wonderful, the perfect selection. Thank you."

"Well knowing what our members want is my job."

"So, you arranged all this?"

"Only Celine. These gentlemen are members, like you. They weren't part of the plan, but that's the wonderful thing about this club."

"Well, thank you for everything anyway. You're very good at your job."

"But I am not working now."

"You're not?"

"No, and if you still have some energy left and perhaps you want to thank me in a different way."

I smiled. "Did you have anything in mind?"

"Yes, I do."

Helene smiled at my two companions, who got the hint and slipped away. I was sorry to see them go. We had never spoken a word to each other, and I didn't even know their names.

Helene followed them to the door, and closed it behind the men as they left.

"I have particular tastes," she said. "I only enjoy certain things."

"You don't like to be watched?" I said, guessing that was why she closed the door.

"No."

"And you prefer women?" That much I had guessed earlier by the way she had been looking at me.

"Yes."

"What do you like in particular?"

"I like to be taken by a woman. To be fucked hard." She reached down and picked up the large dildo that had been in the bag. "With something like this. Can you do that for me?"

"Undress," I ordered.

I lay on the bed as this prim, proper looking woman deliberately shed her business attire. It wasn't a striptease exactly, but it was exciting. At that moment I finally understood why men like to watch women undress. I had always thought it a necessary, but not particularly exciting, preliminary step to sex, but the way that Helene slowly unbuttoned each button and slipped out of each garment, got my juices flowing again. She carefully folded each garment after she took it off, leaving them in an organized pile on one of the chairs. The non-eroticism of every deliberate motion she made was incredibly erotic.

She was a small woman, about 5' 3" and slender, but not skinny. She had curvy hips, and when she took off her bra, I saw that she had firm, round breasts, perfectly proportioned for her frame, topped with small, brown nipples, the color of her hair.

When she was completely naked, the last thing to come off were her glasses, which she carefully placed on top of the pile of clothes, she undid the bun in her hair, shaking her head, to let her hair fall free. It fell to below her shoulders, completing the transformation from schoolmarm into sex goddess

I stood up. I picked up the dildo and the strap-on harness.

"Put it on me," I ordered. I really didn't know how to put it on, and while I would have figured it out, it wouldn't have been without a lot of fumbling. I figured this would kill two birds with one stone with me being dominant and having her put the strap-on on me.