The Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to move down, I could smell the sweet fragrance of her sex. Her pussy lips were large and dark against her white shaved skin. I kissed her pussy like I would kiss the lips on her face. I worked my way up her slit, kissing and exploring with my tongue. She moved her hands to the back of my head and told me to put my tongue in her. I did as I was told, but teased her just a bit before I pushed it all the way in. She gave me the now expected "shudder" and said "Yes, oh Jake fuck my pussy with that tongue of yours." Okay, now I find out she likes to talk dirty!! As they say in the commercials, does it get any better than this?

As I darted my tongue in and out of her, I took the time to suck and bite down on her lips that was the maneuver that put her over the edge. Like an inner sound that she could only hear the orgasm consumed her. She wrapped her legs down over my back as she tried to pull my head deeper into her white mound.

After she had recovered I moved back up to her. I half expected her to grab a towel (a small one is always in the bag) to wipe my face off, but she pulled me up to her and gave me a deep and long kiss. Between kisses I said she must have like that, she smiled and told me it was a turn on to taste her pussy on my face. My god, it was getting better.

I sat on the bed and we both faced each other. My cock was now past the burning feeling. I could take the strap for a while, but I was nearing my ending point. She reached down and felt me. She told me she had never felt a cock so hot and hard before and that she really wanted to have it in her.

I then asked her what position would she like for this first time? She smiled and said that in her dreams it was the dildo going in and out of her, but this time she wanted me sitting down and her sitting on my cock facing each other, so we could look at each other and that she could see my cock go in and out of her. This got my thumbs up approval instantly.

I sat up with my knees slightly bent, as she stood up to repositioned herself. The chain from clamps dangled, as did the little remote from the plug. As she eased her way down, I told her to spread her lips for me, as I held the base of my cock. She did with one hand pulling the lips apart and exposing the soft pink inside of her cunt.

It was like a burning iron rod when my head touched her hot hole. For a brief second she stopped before lowering herself down on me. I cannot put in the word the feeling that I felt. It was as if everything in the world had stopped. When she had taken my cock all the way inside her we embraced and collected our breath. She told me that I felt so good in her and that the leather strap was rubbing her clit, and that made it even better. I could feel the clamps against me, and I reached down and gave the chain a tug. She moaned and told me to do it again as she started to slowly ride my cock. With each tug I could feel her pussy tighten on me. We kissed and then she told me that she wanted to "fuck me nice and slow." Trying to keep my wits about me, I told her that I had made it past eight seconds and that made us both laugh.

We now were in a rhythm nice slow strokes that weren't too deep, I told her that I wanted to suck her nipples, so with one hand on her back I took off the clamps. The feeling of my mouth and tongue on her burning nipples gave her another shudder. As we kissed in the candlelight we looked down at the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

I told her I thought we looked good together. And I loved the way not only we looked but the sound we made. She told me that I had made her fantasy come true and that she wanted me to fuck her when ever I could.

I told her that right now I just wanted to satisfy her and make this the best night of her life. She asked me if I could cum. I told her that with the strap it delayed the process, but I could whenever she wanted. She told me to turn on the butt plug vibe. When I did I could feel it on my cock. The effect was always the same (when my wife and I used it) I could cum in a matter of seconds.

We picked up the pace and I could tell we were in the home stretch. As we looked at each other, she said, "I want you to cum in me Jake, fill me up with your hot cum, give me your cum baby." I was about out of my mind but I said, "You want it do you? All my cum in that sweet pussy of yours?" I could tell she was close and her reply did me in when she said, "yes, baby please, but it's not my pussy it's your pussy Jake, it will always be your pussy."

I don't think winning the Power Ball and the Publishers Clearing House would have been sweeter than to hear that. With one last thrust I let go. I came for what seemed like minutes, and Megan held me as tight as a person could, this orgasm was the most intense I've ever witnessed, in fact as we came back down I told her to "breathe."

I had the good sense to turn off the plug and thankfully remove the strap from my cock. We sat there for several minutes before either one of us spoke.

With her head on my shoulder where I couldn't see her face, she told me that she said during our lovemaking was the truth. I asked her did she say? She said the part about being my pussy. She told me that no matter what happened in her life, or what she did, her pussy would always belong to me.

We got up took a shower and then fell asleep in each other's arms in my bed.

Over the next two weeks we saw each other everyday. She would make an excuse to go out, or visit her girlfriend Susan (the very hot redheaded sleep over pal – who had also tried out a few toys – but that is another story) and several nights Susan had to vouch that Megan slept at her house when she in fact was sleeping with me.

Our entire time together was nothing but bliss, we made love as much as we could and even though she liked to "fuck" it wasn't the wide reckless abandonment that one could associate with. We went out (in St. Paul nowhere close to home) and it was fun to see people's reaction (the question – is that his daughter?) whenever she made a move on me or tried to hug or kiss me.

My wife and kids came home and my world returned to its normal state. My wife was glad to be back and lucky for me as horny as hell. She commented that my lovemaking was better than before and that I was still a pretty good fuck for a old guy.

About a week later we were invited to Megan's home for a going away to college party for her. At first I thought this might be awkward, but figured it was better this way and maybe have some type of closure to our fling. The party was nice and Megan's parents were the happy couple that their little girl could get a scholarship to the University of Colorado.

My wife and I told her we'd miss her and that we were going to need to find another dog-sitter. Megan told us that her friend Susan would love to do it since she was going to stay home and go to school, and when she did she gave me a wink no one saw.

Before we left I got one brief chance to be with the guest of honor. She looked great and told me thanks for all that I done for her. I told her the pleasure was indeed mine. She then said, "I want to show you something new I bought the other day." She then lifted her shirt to expose her belly button. Instead of the little silver stud, there was something new. It had a little "J" hanging from the post.

We looked at each other and she said "always," she kissed my cheek and I smiled and walked away.

Just this afternoon my wife told me that Megan's mom had called and that they were going to plan pre-Christmas ski get away, with a chance to see Megan. And that Megan had asked that if she would call us to invite us to come along.

My wife thought that was the kindest thing that a college kid could do. And that she was going to call Susan to see about looking after the hounds. Now not only do I have to think about Megan, but what about Susan? She knows the entire story. What am I going to come home to this time?

Like I said before, the problem with the typical family is typically they have dogs.

12