The Balcony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

He stuttered "Oh.. Goddddd... Lari!! I .. I never..."

Looking up she gave him a wet smile and said "Shhhhhhhhh - Dan - I know.. me too."

Dan knelt next to the couch, arms sliding around her, and locked his mouth over hers. As they kissed deeply once again he could taste himself on her. One hand found the top of her undone shorts, and she lifted so he could slip them down her legs to her knees. He realized then that she had been wearing no panties along with no bra. Lips still locked he slowly ran a hand down her body, starting under her breasts and sliding slowly over her tummy. Lari squirmed at his touch. His fingertips found the bit of fuzz at the top of her needy pussy and played in it for moment. But then he moved his hand to her thigh, slipping it down the front almost to her knee, then back up the inside. Since her shorts still held her legs together, his finger tips grazed both thighs. She pulled her lips from his, threw her head back and gasped at the sensation of his touch. Slowly a single finger slid up over her soaking wet pussy, dipping slightly between her already swollen lips, becoming slippery and wet. Instantly her hips lifted in response. He smiled at her, seeing the expression of lust on her face, and brought his finger to his lips so she could see, then licked it dry.

"Mmmm, damn you taste good!" She wrinkled her nose at him, making a face to cover her embarrassment, but secretly his words thrilled and aroused her. With that he moved down along the couch and, grabbing her shorts with both hands, slipped them off. Dan pushed one leg off the couch so her foot could rest on the floor, grasped her other ankle, lifted it, and started slowly kissing and licking up her calf. She wanted to watch, but the sensations were so strong she was forced to shut her eyes tight. As his lips slid past her knee on their long journey she lifted the other leg and put it over his shoulder. This meant his head was between her thighs, right where he wanted to be. He played with her, lips kissing, tongue sliding, teeth nipping as he moved ever upward.

Lari was nearly crazy with desire. She forced open her eyes and saw his face between her legs, smiling back. As she watched, he kissed first one side, then the other. She held her nipples in her fingertips, pulling squeezing and rubbing. He let her see his long tongue as he ran it up and down the soft smooth skin. Her hips were in continuous motion as the tingle in her pussy grew ever greater, and she was making little mewing sounds with every touch. She could feel the juices already running down over her sweet hard ass. He moved higher. She could feel the heat of his breath waft over her pussy as his head moved from side to side. His nose brushed her shiny wet lips. That was it - she totally lost control.

"Dan - now!! Please ... NOW!!!" slipped through her clenched lips. Her legs wrapped around the back of his neck and the motion spread her legs wide for him as she pulled his face hard against her. One hand reached down and pulled his head forward even more. He was momentarily shocked, but thrilled by her need, nonetheless. He rammed his tongue between her sopping wet lips, licking and drinking her nectar. She felt his tongue move up and down, sliding along one lip and then the other. His lips locked onto her and she felt his tongue ram deep inside of her in one glorious motion. Her head flew back and her legs tightened almost into a death grip as his tongue swirled. She could hear him drinking her molten juices as his tongue swirled deep inside her. Lari had to muffle a scream. The sounds telling him how close she was.

He slid his tongue up once more. The tip found her tiny rock hard clit and his lips instantly locked onto it, sucking hard. She screamed! And then again. Her back arched and her hips lifted so violently she pushed him back. It was an orgasm like she had never felt before. Loving her reactions, he was not deterred, lips sucking and tongue swirling and grinding. Her hips pumped again and again, her ass lifting completely in the air. A flood of her hot nectar flowed from her and he moved to lap it up and drink it down, in the process licking up and down her lips, inside and out. Her body was shaking, shuddering, and she was making incomprehensible sounds in her throat. His hands clutched her hips as he softly kissed and licked, devouring every drop she offered him. Lari was wracked with orgasm on top of orgasm, until at last she collapsed onto the couch. He smiled up at her, hands softly sliding up and down her legs.

"Fair's fair," he said, teasing her. "Now you really know how I felt."

She was panting, gasping, but she mustered a bright smile for him and said, "I hope it was really that good."

He pulled himself up next to her, cuddling her on the couch, his already stiff cock pressing against her stomach. They kissed and It was her turn to taste herself. He wanted her so badly, right now, but he knew she needed to recover a bit so he was content to kiss and tease, running his hands over her. Slowly her hands moved in return and they explored each other.

Soon Dan felt a little hand slip between them, and felt her fingers running over his swollen head, then slowly and softy moving up and down his shaft. A groan came from deep within him, and his hips pushed him more firmly into her hand. Her fingers closed around it, and she began to stroke him, very slowly and carefully. In reply his fingertips found a very hard nipple and started playing. Stroke, pull, stroke, twist, squeeze, stroke, pull. Her back arched and pressed her breast into his hand. Their hips moved in unison as their tongues battled deep within her mouth. He knew it was time and could barely control himself, but he wanted it to be right - perfect! With a low growl he fought himself loose and rose from her. Her wide eyes were asking, but he bent and slipped his arms under her, lifting her easily in one swift motion as she gasped and grabbed hold.

"Which way"?"

"That door to the right." Holding her gently, he eased his way through the door and turned into the bedroom. The covers were thrown down to the foot of the bed, and he lowered her softly to the sheets, noting that they appeared to be a smooth silk or satin. They stared, his eyes devouring the body he had so recently met but so long imagined, her eyes drifting from his face to his hard muscles to his rigid cock. She reached out for him and he tumbled onto the bed on top of her, sprawling as he enveloped her in his arms for a final kiss, cock pressing against her hip. He didn't think anything had ever felt so good as her body did then. Lari spread her legs and his body slipped between them, cock pressing directly on top of her swollen mound. His hips moved slowly, cock becoming slippery with her juices as she raised her legs, their eyes locked on each other.

Her mouth opened but made no sound as her lips said "Dan, I need you - do it - Fuck Me"! The last words were whispered softly. In reply he grasped himself and, looking down, slipped the swollen head between her lips, barely entering. In response she groaned and lifted her hips, forcing him in deeper.

His breath softly escaped, "Ahhhhh," and he pressed harder, feeling her tightness but sliding easily into her sopping wet and slippery depths.

Her hands made little fists as she felt him deeper and deeper. Almost in, he stopped, feeling her shudder, knowing she would open little by little. He slowly slid back, not quite out, and she gave a sigh, almost of sadness. But he did not make her wait, pressing forward hard, driving himself slowly but steadily into her, until his body pressed against hers, his balls against her firm ass. Her feet pressed into the bed as she lifted to meet him, wanting, needing, taking every millimeter he had to give her. They ground together, his never-so-hard cock buried in her tight, sopping, churning cunt.

"That's so damn good!" he whispered.

"It is now," the response.

Slowly he fucked her, long strokes, each a little harder, driving that hard rod into her soul. Both were making little sounds, moaning, gasping, panting as the sensations grew, peaked, and grew again. Soft slapping began as he rammed himself into her, a little harder, a little faster. Her hips rolled in time with his strokes so she would be sure to get all of him with every one. The bed was moving in time to their beat, and the headboard started tapping the wall.

This was so good - too good! Dan rammed himself deep into her and fell forward on her, slowly rolling his hips and feeling his cock moving slightly in her tight sheath. They kissed, relaxing slightly, taking time to savor the exquisite sensations. He could feel her shaking under him from extreme excitement and pure lust. He realized he was shaking too. She ran her nails up and down his back slowly, ground her pussy up against his body.

This was the time. Dan pushed himself up over her, eyes locking for a moment. He began slowly, but each stroke was harder and faster, the bed soon slamming against the wall. Her ass was being driven into the mattress and she could no longer meet his thrusts nor needed to as he rammed his swollen rigid cock into her, pounding against her pussy time after time. Now each thrust brought a gasp or squeal from her lips and her eyes were locked shut, her head back, as she went up, up, up. He moaned deep in his throat and bit his lip to prolong the inevitable as long as possible.

No more! Dan buried his throbbing shaft into her and Held it there, arching his back and pushing against her. A growl broke from his lips as his cock burst deep within! She choked, the scream having trouble leaving her almost paralyzed throat. Then shrill cries, again and again and again as her climax came and went and came again over and over. His hips churned as he pumped his cream into her, panting, gasping, breath ragged and uneven. A flood of her cum enveloped his cock and dripped between them. Their words tumbled out together, what few they could manage.

"O Damn!... ."

"I never thought... ."

"That was... was... ."

He collapsed beside her, both still breathing hard, bodies still shuddering with little spasms. A long deep kiss, both too spent for sex to be involved. Lari snuggled deeper into Dan's welcoming arms. Slowly she rolled 'til her back was to him and his arms surrounded her, hands covering her breasts and pulling her against him as he lightly kissed her neck and shoulder. Breathing slowed. Eyes closed. They slept.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers
12