The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes goggle when I realized how much pussy juice I'm pulling back out with me. Thick, white fluid coats the first 6 inches. I bite my lip and chance a long, constant thrust that pushed my whole cock into her. Vera let out a strangled cry, and I felt an orgasm building that is going to floor me. I fingers dig in on her hips, and I push myself as far down into her as I can as I filled her pussy with cum. It feels so amazing to just hold it there, all 10 inches drowning inside her. Something is just barely flicking my balls, but I couldn't care less.

"Damnit! Damnit...Damnit..." and with a ferocious yell, Vera cums too. She'd been fingering herself, I realize belatedly. I'm just glad I didn't yank her or the bar off the wall.

With exquisite patience, I pull my now extra-sensitive cock out of her, and settled down on the floor. At first, I'm just sitting, but soon I'm laying flat on the ground. My hair swirls around my head in the water. Vera stayed standing, holding onto the bar while bent completely over, but she's huffing like she's run a sprint. A very soft, slow smile spreads, not the crooked grin that means she's thinking, but the glowing , I-just-had-the-hell-out-of-that-orgasm smile she gets from time to time. I close my eyes and soak up the feeling myself.

Neither of us talk for a few minutes. I lay there mostly motionless. Vera stands up tentatively. Eventually, she walks around and stands over me. At first, all I can do is look at her face. She's so beautiful. I must be the luckiest girl in the world, I swear to god. Then I notice the streaks of white running down her leg. Damn, I came like a fountain!

"Suddenly, the urinal in the corner makes much more sense, " Vera says after a long, thoughtful stare. "Are you getting hard again? Already?" After a pause, she adds "I think I might be the luckiest girl in the world!"

"We're gonna need to get you cleaned off down there," I say, pointing at her leg and rising up onto my elbows.

"Jesus Fucking Christ! How did that not deflate you?!"

"I don't think thats all me. You were awfully wet."

"Well why shouldn't I be?!" she says, defiantly. "You went and turned the only part of the vagina I'm not completely in love with, the clit, into the only part of the male that I love, a cock." She stalks over to the corner we'd started in and turns the water back on.

She stands under it, one hand pressed against the wall with her head hung down. I watch the water run rivulets down her body. It makes her glitter in the light. The curve of her calves, the definition in her thighs, the bump at the base of her ass. The way her hips swing way out only to curl back in to her waist.

As I lay there watching her, I reach a full erection again. Money well spent, I think. I get up quietly and walk up behind her, but settled back down on my knees. She doesn't flinch when my hands caress her ass. When my thumbs grip and pull apart, she only puts her other hand on the wall. She arches herself backwards, pushing her ass out at me. When her head is just about at the wall, I start licking.

"It's been so long," she mumbles. I give no response except to continue. I trace a half circle lightly, then retrace harder, then retrace harder. Then I complete the circle lightly. Then harder. Then harder. A smaller circle, closer to the center. Then right on the bullseye.

She clenches and unclenches, resisting and welcoming my tongue in turns. I get a little bit past the tip in her, and she tightens up and pushes me out. The third time she tightens, I do my best to keep it in there. She clamps down so effing hard on my tongue, I nearly yelp, but just as the pain is hitting me, she's opening again. This time, she stays open. I push my face in between her cheeks, lips pressed around her hole. As my hands let go of her cheeks, the raw muscles slaps back on my face, but I don't budge. My hands move around to the fronts of her thighs, and now that I have leverage, I really go for depth.

Vera is breathing hard through gritted teeth, occasionally letting a "fuck" slip through. The more I push, the more I feel her relent. It's been a long time for me too, but it's just like riding a bike. Suddenly, her hand is on top of mine, breaking my rhythm. I slow to a stop, and as I pulled out, she turns around. She grips my hand then, pulling my up to my feet. She backs against the wall and pulls me towards her. Her eyes are so open to me.

I press my body to hers. Her fingers interlace with mine. Her eyes close. She's waiting. I feel such a rush. I feel the masculinity of the moment. She's ready for me. She wants me. She needs me.

I lean in, and our lips meet tenderly. Her tongue seeks me out, venturing into my mouth far more boldly than she ever did before. It's as if she feels more free to be herself with me.

The kiss is wonderful, but it's not what I want. I press my hips into her, pushing the upright cock against her abs. Without breaking our liplock, I feel her rebalance herself. I reach down, and she's lifted her leg. I wrap my arm under it at the knee. I break the kiss first, bending at the knees slightly to bring my cock down to the right height. Vera is up on the ball of her foot. I run the head over her clit and down between her pussy lips. It settles against her hole, too massive to just slide in on its own.

I look up at her. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and nods. I straighten up my legs... and she comes down... and slowly, our eyes come back to an even level. Her lips, opened slightly and quivering. Her eyes, filled with pain mixed with longing and pleasure. I hold her there while she catches her breath, and when she nods again, I begin thrusting. Her eyes close.

I watch her lips, fluttering without moving, expressing without saying. With a deep cry, her eyes open again. Her arms hold me, faces an inch apart. I give a soft grunt with each push, and she echoes with a whimper. The slight downturn of her eyebrows, and the faint look of hunger. It feels like the first time.

The rush I feel is tremendous. Not of a coming orgasm, but something totally different. My arm moves from her uplifted knee down to scoop up her ass. Then my other arm is there, and before I know it, her legs are wrapped around my waist.

I can feel it coming.

One of her hands shoots up to grab the shower head, and the other one braces her against the nearby corner. The look of pain in her eyes disappears, leaving the hunger. Our lips meet again, but it's not the mutual softening we've always had before. She melts before me. I drive her up and into the wall. Her cries are muffled by the kiss, and I feel her legs grip me so tightly, I can barely breath. Suddenly water is blasting across the room. My showerhead clangs against the floor, and her arm wraps around my back, desperate for purchase.

I can feel it coming.

She pulls back from the kiss, throwing her head back and screaming with her whole body. When it comes, my thrusts drop to half speed, and then full stop. I'm up on my toes, pushing every tiny piece of flesh I can fit inside her. I bury my head in her shoulder. After a minute, the only sound is our matched, heavy breathing and the unabated gushing of water coming from my wall.

Her legs unwrap from me, but as she settles her toes gingerly on the floor, I'm still inside her. She's just staring at me, but her hands are moving, sliding in along my shoulders. I feel her palms cup my face, and that elusive smile graces me again.

"Hey there," she says breathily. She pushes the hair back from my face with care, tucking it behind my ear.

"I've been wanting to do that to you since that day in your apartment. I just..."

"You just...?"

"I was missing something didn't know I was missing."

"You feel pretty whole now, " she says with the barest trace of a smile.

"Yeah. I think so too."

We stand there, embracing, for a long time.

"So. Aside from fucking my brains out, what was your plan?" We're sitting in the kitchen now, grinning at each other from across the table. Her feet are planted between my opened thighs, holding my cock up against my bare stomach. We didn't bother with clothes this time.

"Well," I say, "I haven't stepped forward to claim it yet because I want to quit my job spectacularly first. Like, I want to break new ground. I haven't thought up exactly how yet though." I'm gently rocking my hips, sorta giving myself my first footjob. Not sure what the appeal is except how lovely it is to see her tiny feet there. The black nail polish gleaming on all the little toes as they curl in against something much bigger than they are. Maybe I see the appeal...

"You should use it to get back at that bitch Kara somehow."

"I hadn't..." and suddenly, ideas are exploding in my head. "Wait, I could...and she... " I pause to gasp and lock eyes with Vera. "...and you could..."

"I love watching your face when you put things together. It's magical how devious you can be."

I call the offices of Webster, Cannon, and Smith about 30 minutes later to notify them that I've been cleared to return to work from my sabbatical. Footjobs are slow.

The following Monday I stride in 30 minutes early, dressed to the nines. I've got my hair up in a loose bun, held in place with a couple knitting needles. I passed on the contacts this morning in favor of my glasses. I've got on a dark grey suit jacket, matching pencil skirt, a white blouse, and I've got on my sharpest, tallest black heels. I've got on the best corporate smile I've ever managed as the rest of the office staff filters in after me, and I'm on my very best behavior.

"Good morning, Mr Smith. You're lookin' dashing today. New suit?"

"Old suit, new haircut. You're looking sharp as well, Ms Bradley. Glad to have you back!"

"Glad to be back, sir!" On any other day, I'd have stabbed myself for that, but today wai going to be special. At 10 of, Kara comes in. She gives me one of her more mundane dirty looks without stopping. I smile. Around 10, Vera comes in. She salutes me covertly as she hefts her bag of supplies and disappears to do her part. I spend all day schmoozing and sucking up like I've never sucked before. I'm playing the game.

"There's something very different about you today, Ms. Bradley," Mr. Cannon says as we stand around the coffee machine in the break room just after noon. I'd been regaling them with a story Vera and I made up about a humorous boating accident, and everyone was jovial. Suddenly, Vera walks by the door with a baseball cap on. Showtime.

I politely excuse myself from the conversation and head out into the cubicle jungle. Kara's desk sits just outside Mr. Webster's office. Kara is distracted as I approach, and the cap on her water bottle is off. I almost think I can get away with it without needing the pretext Vera and I dreamed up, but she notices me and spins around to face me.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" She says with a savage little smile.

"Kara, I just wanted to say that I really miss just being able to talk with you like we did when we both started."

"Fat chance, Jaimie, now-"

"I also wanted to say that if it was something I did to make you so mad at me, I'm sorry. From the bottom of my heart." The sincerity on my face is so believable, so realistic, that she pauses. From around the corner behind me, I hear Vera's phone click over, and her speed dial flashes through some numbers. The phone in front of us rings. Both of us reach for it, and although I'm faster, I'm also clumsier. I knock the phone off the receiver, and it skitters down her desk and onto the floor.

"God Damnit, Bradley!" She yells. My hand hovers above her water, and the tiny unstopped vial in my fingers empties. Only some of the powder is dissolved before it hits the bottom, but Kara was always one to see what she wanted to see.

"Kara, I'm so sorry!" I plead. "I thought that was the main line, not your line!"

"Just go away," she bellows. "...Fuckin Bitch..."

I round the corner and nod to Vera. She turns and heads off back the way I came. To the server room.

About 10 minutes later, Kara rushes into the womens room, panicking. She deadbolts the door, then briskly walks across the room to the nearest stall. Her heels drop to the floor. She grunts a few times as she pulls up her skirt and removes her panties. Within seconds, she's humming like a bandsaw and rubbing herself furiously. I wait until that rubbing starts to get a little sloshy, and then I put down one heeled foot, gently but firmly. The heel makes a clack, and everything Kara is doing stops. I put down my other heel, and stand up. Kara's door slams shut and latches

"It took me about a month to put it together," I say, as I exit the stall at the very end.

"Jaimie?! What the fuck?! Get out!!"

"First, Mr. Webster takes off his wedding ring. His wife's been dead for, I don't know, 10 years?, but he kept it on faithfully," I say, hands held behind my back as I walk slowly along the row of stalls. "Then, Mr. Webster starts coming around the reception area. We're barely better than the temps to him. Why would he do that?"

"Jaimie, please. Just go."

"Then his secretary, Mrs. Whedon... Well, she was fairly old, but the word was that she was, quote, asked to accept her 401k a little early, end quote." Clack. Clack. Clack. "And then there you are, moving on up to the east side! You know, the first couple weeks you were over there, I was really happy for you. Even though you stopped talking to me completely and got really, really short with me, I was happy for you." I get to the door and double check the deadbolt. "Kara, you should really stop doing that now. We both know that's not going to work."

"What?!" she squawks, voice hoarse with disbelief. The sound of her fingers stops again.

"I mean, the obvious solution is that you slept with him, but we were in the trenches together, Kara. You used to tell me allllll about the guys you'd shoot down at bars. 'You have standards'." I make the little air quotes, pacing back down the row of mirrors towards the far wall. Clack. Clack. Clack. "Mr Webster is kind of a big guy. I'm not saying he's fat or anything, but he's not your type. Plus he's got those...those...I don't know. Warts? Moles? Sores? If that man wasn't a damn fine lawyer, he'd be in trouble." Kara's breathing is a little louder, but it's not the panting she was doing before.

"So how does a girl who couldn't bring herself to have sex with anything less than a 10 with a gun to her head get it on with a man more than twice her age, and more than twice her weight. Not to even mention that BO." My whole face twitches. "I know it's a condition he has so it's not nice to talk about it, but it's got to be factored in.

"So I sat, and I thought, and I thought, and I thought, and it just wouldn't come to me." I hit the wall, turn 180º, and stalk back towards the door. Clack. Clack. Clack. "Then one day, I was going to get coffee, and you were yelling at me, and I saw you scratch your leg. Bug bite. And then it hit me. Summer of 2011, Team Building Retreat. Fourth of July. You and I got wasted on Schnapps." I laugh lightly, and it's genuine. That was a good memory. "I had my last two hits of X from my college days. It was going to be my last hurrah with the stuff, and I offered you one. Do you remember what you told me?"

"No." It's the tiniest sound I think I've ever heard.

"I bet you could guess though." She stays quiet, so I continue. "You said you were allergic to it. I tried to get you to tell me what that meant, but you wouldn't say. Not at first anyway." Clack. Clack. Clack. "You said it gave you an itch. You'd go all Black Snake Moan, and you'd have to have a dick. Right then. Nothing else would work. You could masturbate until you bled and still feel it." I shiver. "Sounded awful."

"Wait, did you do this to me?" She sounds horrified. I can hear her fingers going again. She just must not be able to stop herself. I shrug.

"But if you needed to get yourself in the mood, and I mean really needed it, that would work, wouldn't it? Once I started to think about the whole thing, and about poor Mr. Webster... You didn't even need to blackmail him, did you? I bet he gave you that job out of sheer gratitude." Clack. Clack. Clack. Clack. I come to a stop in front of her door and slowly turn.

"Jaimie please, you've got to help me," she pleads. "You don't know what it's like!"

"You can't drive. Legs go all wonky. Mr Webster is headed over to Springfield for a meeting, so you can't go to him. Can't risk picking up a different guy and having it get back to Mr. Webster. He'd be devastated. So here you are. Even though you know you can't reach it, you're still scratching."

"Jaimie, for the love of god..."

"I can help you. Open the door."

I hear the toilet seat squeak as she leans forward, and then the door unlatches. I push it open with one finger. Her mascara is ruined. Her breath is all choppy. She's trying to focus, but she can't stop fingering herself. Her skirt is nowhere to be seen, and her panties are on the floor. Her clit is engorged! Damn! No. Focus. Margaret Thatcher. Janet Reno. Hillary Clinton.

"How can you help me?"

I smile, and remove my jacket. I neatly fold it and hang it over the door of the adjacent stall. Then I unbutton my blouse.

"Jaimie! Damnit! Stop fucking with me! For the last time, I'm not gay!" She's not quite crying, but it's close.

"Patience." I say, as I finish unbuttoning my blouse, remove it, fold it, and lay it over the jacket. Then I reach over to the side of my hip, unfasten my skirt, and pull it away like a muleta. Kara breaks into actual crying for just a moment as she stares at the cock inexplicably hanging there between my legs. Then she composes herself, and looks me in the eye. Her fingers are still going, teasing that massive clit of hers. God, it's like a tiny penis!

I'm now wearing my highest black heels, black stockings strapped to a garter belt, and a bra, but the last one for only as long as it takes me to reach back and unclip it. I lay my bra on top of the pile. Kara is staring at my cock hungrily now.

"See? I can help you." She bolts down off of the toilet seat and slides down on her knees in front of me. She's got her lips wrapped around my cock in a heartbeat. I almost panic. "Kara, hang on. Stop." I push down slightly on her head, and she mercifully pulls her face away from it to stare up at me, horrified. "Listen. Yes, it's big, but it's not everything it's cracked up to be. Have you ever heard that sometimes really big guys have trouble keeping it up?" Her look of horror changes to terror in a flash. "No, I can get it hard, but it takes a couple things to...uh... keep the motor running, you know?"

"What do I need to do!?" She shrieks. Her fingers are flying.

"First of all, stop that. It's distracting." She stops. I'm not sure if she'll stay stopped, but she's stopped for now. That wet, slurping sound was starting to drive me the good kind of crazy. "Stand up, Kara." Kara stands just over 5 feet tall. She wears impossible heels to be able to look people in the eye, but barefoot...

"I need you to suck on my nipples." Kara looks at them, fighting to resist the urge to twist her lips like she's always done. I can even see just the hint of it before I cut in again. "I'm really sorry, but it has to be this way." With me in my heels, my tits are right at the perfect height for her. I can see the wheels spinning in her head. After another moment of deliberation, she darts her head forward like a viper and latches on to my left boob.

"No, Kara! Gently." She stops and gives me a very confused look. She looks back down, and this time when she leans in, she's gentle. She presses her lips so softly it's like she's kissing a baby. I've changed my tone from lecturing to gentle, comforting, and motherly. "That's right," I say. My right hand comes up to caress her hair, and the left braces her neck. "Gently." One of her hands presses against my abdomen, bracing, and the other cups my tit. Her tongue teases the tip of the nipple.