The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So he... helps you... find girls... and you help him find guys?"

"It doesn't always work out that way. Like tonight," she said laughing and gesturing to me. "But yeah. We take turns, once every week or two, or however often we can get my parents to sit for us."

"This might be the vodka talking, but that's kind of beautiful."

Kelly just laughs. "It is. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had to watch the two most believable crossdressers I've ever seen fuck each other stupid. That's enough to give anyone blue balls. Even a woman!" She slaps me on the thigh and strides off into the kitchen. When she steps into Casey and Vera's conversation, the entire tone of it shifts. Vera seems taken aback and... oh my, is she blushing? Casey takes a few steps with a smile and heads into the kitchen. I finish the bottle of water Kelly gave me and move to join him.

"Don't worry. Your friend is in good hands," Casey says, handing me another bottle of water. . Everything is different about his voice. The hesitation, the cadence, the pronunciation... Even the octave is off by two. He stands more confidently too. We stand there, two people hanging out (pun intended) naked in the kitchen. He taps his water bottle against mine and chugs a good third of it.

I understand him. We're very similar, Casey and I. We both very strongly identify with our birth genders, but we want more. Vera and Kelly are making out in the hallway. It looked like they were headed to the bedroom, but got distracted halfway there.

"Do you have any idea how lucky we are," I ask. I really enjoy watching Vera kiss. I mean, I prefer to be the one being kissed, but there's something about the third person perspective that allows you to really see her whole body in action. She writhes. Legs that slide and bend and hook. Her hands have such a sense of timing. Always participating, always finding those spots, but never overstaying their welcome. The way her hair falls to the side when she leans in. The way her back arches just slightly, giving her perfect little tits the right amount of oomph.

"To have women like that in our lives? Yes. I know exactly how lucky I am, and I tell her every damn day. You should too, if you don't already."

I nod, but in the back of my mind, I'm trying to remember how often I express that. Casey's cock isn't just hanging straight down any more. Neither is mine for that matter. "Will Kelly be mad if we join them?"

"Less than 0% chance of that."

I must still be really drunk... "Sooooo no?"

Casey just laughs and heads toward the bedroom. Vera and Kelly are already 69ing on the bed. Vera is flat on her back, legs dangling off the edge of the bed. Without a word, Casey crawls up behind Kelly and starts giving her a rimjob. It seems like there shouldn't be enough room down there for two heads so close together, but logistics are a job forSober Jaimie!!!{cue theme music} I grab the little purple bottle of lube off the edge of the bed and move over between Vera's legs.

"Lemme taste his ass first," Kelly gasps.

I hadn't expected that, but I don't think all the whiskey in Tennessee could stop me from putting my cock into a willing mouth. I have to hold it up for her, soft as it is at the start, and once the head is in, she takes over with no hands. With just the power of her lungs, she sucks a little less than half of my cock into her mouth, and then pushes it back out with her tongue. Sucks it in, pushes it out. When she finally spits it out 30 seconds later, I'm awfully darn close to rock hard. Vera whimpers softly when I push my cock up against her ass. Across from me, Casey is heavy lidded and tongue deep in his wifes ass.

I let the pressure build excruciatingly slowly. Vera lifts her legs up, and I can feel her asshole relaxing and opening, but I take my time. Tonight was supposed to be for her. I don't want this to be about me just racing to the finish line for my own reasons. I'm gonna bring her to a game changer, one exquisite thrust at a time.

Each push goes a half inch deeper than the last, and each withdrawal comes entirely out of her ass. I never pull away, and not a moment goes by when my cock isn't touching her ass, but it is fully on the outside before I start filling her back up with cock. I'm holding her legs out to the sides just behind the knees, and her feet are curled in towards me Her toes flex and stretch, like a cat extending and retracting it's claws after a long nap.

After a few minutes, Casey crawls up behind Kelly and mounts her. The symmetry of it is so beautiful. He and I stay mostly silent, and he matches my slow pace. Vera and Kelly, on the other hand, are a feedback loop of moans, whimpers, and muffled sighs. mmmph/mmmmph... mmmmmph/mmmmmmph... Mmmmph/MMmmph... MMMmmmph/MMMMmmmmph...back and forth. Like an echo that keeps getting louder each time it repeats.

Vera cums first, although by no means did that happen quickly. It's not a squirter, or a bronco ride. It felt more like those first few seconds dipping into a hot tub. That lovely outer sensual feeling combined with the knowledge that a much deeper physical relaxation is impeding. She's completely limp within seconds of finishing. I slowly pull my cock out of her ass and offer it to Kelly's mouth, and she graciously accepts it. Casey builds a tiny bit of speed now, and each time he thrusts home, he drives her face a few inches down on my cock. Each time he pulls out, he drags her back with him. Her eyes are closed, and from her expression you'd almost think she was asleep, but her tongue betrayed that notion. With our cocks in either end, she only lasted a few more minutes before cumming herself.