The Bank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

"Okay, if you were a baby..." I began. "...And your mom was walking around with these..." I gave one of her breasts an affectionate squeeze. "...And then she fed you from a bottle, wouldn't you feel cheated?"

"I mean I'm a grown up and I just want to suck on them every time I see them; even when you've got your clothes on."

"That's your job to suck on them," she smiled. "But it's also why we couldn't keep Angela's baby. There just wouldn't have been enough to go around."

"I don't know," I said. "They're pretty big."

"Yeah," she smirked. "But there are only two of them. So with you sucking on one and him sucking on the other, what would OUR baby do?"

I slammed on the brakes. My Mustang's six piston Brembo brakes brought us to a stop so quickly that we were both snapped back by our seat belts."

"We're having a baby," I said in shock. "US! as in, you and me."

"That's the only US I know," she smiled. "Why did you think I've been setting up a nursery?"

The end

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers
1...67891011