All Comments on 'The Bank Statement Ch. 02'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments (Page 2)
cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Oh please you slimy cuckolding piece of pussy garbage, please come back and do it to me again. i really wanted you to be happy after you fucked me over like you did. i was hoping you could have even more happiness so i could be really miserable not trusting women after what you did to me.

and i know he died last year. it took him a while to die, i made sure of that. enjoy your coffee, the drugs should take effect in - by the look on your face they have already taken effect. the pain will start immediately but you will not be able to scream or cry out. you should be dead in about a week, there is no known antidote.

eat shit and die cunt.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
chick shit story

once again well written, but a pile of British wimp shit plot, again a lot of the kiss ass cuckold crew singing your praises, the kind that give up the Jews to Nazis, keep darkies in there place, dont understand the connotative meanings to respect love duty honor, the fact a whore of a wife is way more fucking evil than just a whore.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Good right until the end.

And then it seemed rushed. Like you didn't have enough words to explain their getting back together. Sorta like a magic trick - Presto - Change O and their eyes meet and all is forgiven/forgotten and their re-married. I would have preferred that you use your words.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Ignore the haters

Despite what some of the other people think, I like that fact that they got back together. I also like the fact that you introduced her as a "new woman". Nice touch. People always get mad when the characters reconcile. Don't let that make you doubt it. There are those of us that like to believe that love can beat the odds, and that forgiveness and grace does exist. Not all of us feel that there has to be vengeance. I feel it is more important that the person who wronged you to realize their mistake and make amends. Nice story and great work!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
ignore the cucks

the story was well written but the plot turned it to a RAAC story. What was this, the UK version of "Pretty Woman", Julia Roberts would have been dropped back on the corner in real life. This wife was nothing more then whore she was born to be.

2+1 for the writing.....3stars.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Sorry

Devastated as he was, he gave her away!

When he confronted her, his pain (deserved) was selfish in that he wouldn't talk to her so any possible change for the good was denied. Damned fool and then he let Rolf have her.

So, many years later, having been celibate, he runs into her and somehow he knows about Rolf's passing - huh?

Sorry, he has years of memories of her being with another man, the woman he should have kept and now it's okay - don't think so - too many memories and pictures in his mind.

Sorry Brit, liked the story, just didn't buy his stupidity and the ending. BTW, I liked Jenny too, she was honest and did love him. He gave her away and she had thirteen good and loving years and now she'll have him back - can't see it, he hurt her more than her him.

Well written, captivating and absorbing story, good job!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
i THOUGHT THE ENDING PLAUSIBILE

@ 2ndthoughts

How can you say she was honest? She was a whore for years, starting 6 months after they were married. She faked being a virgin.

I have no doubt she loved him but, how can he forgive her at the time when her lies put everything else she said in doubt?

If I was him, I would have a problem with her reforming herself because she could straighten up for Rolf but couldn't for me? Again, casts doubt on the extent of her love. Having said that, he could buy that she knew what her whoring did to her true love and didn't want to risk it on her second chance.

As for him, the passage of time and the remembrance of his original love for her, coupled with her reform, and the dearth of appropriate partners could leave him open to rekindling their relationship.

When all is said and done, they could still have 30 good years together.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I wasn't mad at the ending. Jim didn't have to be violent with revenge. Leaving Jenny I think was more hurtful to her.

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
Very Disappointing

I like a good reconciliation as much as the next person.

But what she did was selfish, hateful and cruel. She would have to be exceptionally narcissistic and/or stupid to not get that. She wasn't stupid. So she just didn't care about him, as long as she got what she wanted. That's not love.

Apparently, she loved Rolf. But she didn't love Jim, anymore than Rolf loved his previous wife.

Robert

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 10 years ago
Interesting sequel. Ending was disjointed

Not certain how I feel about this ending. Both would have undoubtedly matured since their falling out. But would the past failure, continual doubts as to motives, and general overall lack of continuity doomed this new relationship to failure once again??? While not mentioned... having a child together at their current age is impossible. If they went together would it be just to ward off the looming loneliness of approaching old age? Neither one will leave a heir to either individuals fortune. The fact Jenny finally showed enough remorse as to what she did to her and Jim's relationship was notable. From the reading, it also appeared that while grateful for Rolf's help and love, Jenny never really loved him back to an equal extent. Britease, I am not your most advent literary fan but I sincerely think you should create a third installment to "The Bank statement." I think there could be easily more to relate in Jim's and Jenny's life tale.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Don't Know How I Would Have Ended It, But This Ain't It

Some endings I would have liked better (NOT in order of preference!):

1) That the suicide was successful

2) That it WAS Jim who came back to save her

3) That she cheats on Rolf and he throws her ass out (BTW, awfully convenient that NOW she can keep her legs closed, after ripping Jim's heart out!)

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Well, you tried

You said in the intro that you wrote this due to a large reader response. But it souded at the end of part 01 that you already had Rolf set up to take over.

You must have had a very morose week to come up with this ending. No one really ended up well from a healing standpoint. You (or someone) added the tags "justice" and "happy ending"; should have been "retribution" and "un-happy". Why explained later.

Some plot difficulties: Why did the neighbor call Rolf? How did the neighbor even KNOW of Rolf; except to know of Jenny's profession? I find it hard to believe Jin would only send flowers. That was beyond cruel; you didn't describe Jim to be that cruel. Thus the tag suggestion of retribution. As far as happy ending; Jim winding up with wealth and not is first true love is satisfying, but not "happy." And how could Jim "respect" Rolf?

Apparently Rolf is an interesting character in your mind. His type pop up here and there in your stories. I suspect Rolf only used his "persuaiveness" on Jim to see Jenny and didn't try to use his persuasive powers toward a reconcilliation. Just like "rich and powerful" men. He bought Jenny as a mistress, he bought off his current wife and then bought another wife (Jenny) on the cheap.

One gets the impression that your interest in a story is short lived and they're banged out rather quickly, Without much after-review. Do you ever set one aside and revier it later to see if it still works? One must honor the muse after all.

Jenny is such a pathetic character, really. Perhaps you, or another Literotica author, could see clear to pen an alternate ending - which seems popular judging by the number of them. Perhaps Jim would have been called by the neighbor (which seems more likely actually). Then what?

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
part 2 had no feeling

You mad James out to be some vengeful coward not willing to stand up for his marriage. The truth of the matter, James may have been a smart businessman but lacked in BRAINS in human behavior. Jenny truly loved her husband very much, the fact she married James should have given her more credit. The major fact, after her dinner dates and or dinner and sex dates Jenny came right home. Jenny was not leaving James for anyone, the reality many of her dates wanted Jenny to run off with them, an idea Jenny would never support. I wish part 2 would have had James and jenny reconciling which they should have to begin with. Jenny's days as an escort were at an end and I believe that Jenny would have given up the attention and money for the privilege of being a house wife.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear tae, and others

Thanks for the comment and interest in 'the bank statement' Suggest you read part 2 again, and at the end, it is them two that get together. Maybe I didn't make that clear enough as quite a few people didn't pick that up. Trying to be too clever I suppose!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Reconciliation?

How could she even HOPE for reconciliation when she is effectively addicted to multiple sex partners?

Even in her grief at their separation, it took all of her "willpower" not to have sex with Rolf, and if it had been anyone less caring than Rolf she would have cheated again.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Part 2 went up to 3*...

Only 13 years could erase the pain and make them be together again...I didn't rate it more because Rolf was to good to be true...And after so many years being a whore only then she had a client that was violent...Too many coincidences...

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Nah!

I don't buy it! Loving someone is a choice, it is caring about their well being. Being in love is an addiction, one that can be cured by a good dose of reality. Jim got his cure when he discovered his lying slut was a real whore. There is no way that she loved him, if she had cared for him 1. She would have told him about her job when they met. 2. She would have stopped being a whore! Fucking with someones mind as well as their life is NOT love. So, this plot has a big problem. It is bizarre! It makes no sense. If Jim were psychologically in the normal range, he would have suffered a bit, seen a therapist, talked it out and come to the conclusion he'd been duped! Going forward, I am sure he'd be more careful and eventually he'd have found a good woman to marry and have kids with. I have some news for all the sick fucks out there - there is nothing more to life than surviving, and having kids. Everything else is just stuff you do to cover the first two things. Sick stuff, like a love affair with a whore does not fit in there anywhere. It is self destructive and foolish if it leads to children. (Kid's your mother is a whore? Try explaining that one!) So, again a twisted tale that will lose any normal reader and is only fit for the freaks.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
loved it

I believe in reconciliation when warranted, and I do here.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Anyone

Who doesn't get that he and her got back together is Dense or Not paying Attention.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
One of your worst

This made no sense and I can't believe I stayed up past 4 AM to finish this. I had to know how it ended and I am sorry I did.

She could stop for Rolf but not for Jim whom she supposedly loved more than anyone? Come on! That really stretched credulity. And she tried to kill helself but Rolf magically appears and take her away to a better life, she lives 13 great years with him and poor old Jim just sit there for 13 years beating his pud? No other women for 13 years? And according to YOUR timeline hooker girl must be in her 40's by now and Jim in his late 50's. Well, that will take care fo her sex problem! There won't be any. Again I come back to Rolf who cured her of everything And Jim likes him? Most men have been glad he was dead and pissed on his grave!

Sorry, I just couldn't believe any of this. I like some of your stories but you just make your guy too "reasonable"! There is no passion to them and they are like cardboard cutouts.

I wish you would wirte something again but this time about a man with some actual backbone!

C

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Well, I don't like her at all

others will. she's british and that pretty much tells the tale. commitments and promises are to be broken... it's like a law in the UK i think.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
Endings

I think one part of the closing is missing. You start with Jim and end with Jenny. You left a 13 year gap in Jim's life. Perhaps a short section about Jim and how his life progressed would, to me not be amiss.

In short Jenny made a bad mistake with Jim, but I feel you did him a great disservice by not telling at least a little more of his life after Jenny. To be blunt, I think in some ways you did a worse number on Jim

Sorry to say. I felt the ending left me with the feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
lol @ tootight

reconciliation was warrented here?? He should get back with an ex prostitute who was faithful to Rolf for 13 years but Jim for not even 6 months?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
A good story but

I think the ending got rushed resulting in it being a bit confusing.

PTraumPTraumover 8 years ago
And Rolf?

How often was he in the arms of one of her contemporaries? Wouldn't that have been poetic justice? To not only realize what her choices had done to another, but to experience the torment and betrayal from someone (ANYONE's) else's perspective?

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
The ending is...

Purely crap. Stinks like shit.

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
jenny

Whore nothing but a whore! AND the worst kind of low life slut on earth. At least a cheap whore is just trying to survive. she is even a bit worse than a cheating wife...

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Rolf wasn't a fine man, just an opportunistic and charismatic one. A shame Jim is setting out to repeat the same mistake again, at least she can't act like a virgin this time.

I would rather have seen Jim move forward and find someone worth trusting, the best revenge is living well, etc. though I wish Jenny didn't profit nearly as much from her betrayal.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Another nice story, worth every one of the Five Stars

Jenny was silly, Jim, was nice and Rolf? He was an OK dude too, in his own way.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Actually ended better than I thought it would.

Well done!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
Un qui aime, et un qui se laisse aimer (One who loves, and one who lets herself be loved.) (Sagan)

I can tell you like Jenny; you write her sympathetically and well. She's very good at letting herself be loved, and I think you fell for her, at least a little bit. I'm afraid I didn't. She says she loves several men (Jim, Rolf, and "a few others"), but she never gives up anything for love. She constructs her relationship with Jim on lies, preserving her options. She can't even give up sex with Rolf to preserve whatever hope she had of getting back with Jim: he stops it, she doesn't. Her suicide attempt comes from seeing herself in the mirror, not seeing what she did to Jim.

Jim probably doesn't have to worry much about her whoring this time around. The question he should be asking is can she, for the first time in her life (as far as we know), love, as well as be loved?

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
To Many Twists and Turns

Hated ALL the twists and turns in the story.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Hi there...

I read this a few years back but never voted. Well you got my five today.

You said you're opened ended about people doing follow ups. Damn shame since I'm an American and I don't think I could pull it off. maybe i'll try and send something to you before putting it out.

Jedd Clampett

Thanks agian, and i really liked jenny too. I like Jim also. Not so much Rolf.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Yuk. sorry

Jenny just isn't a very sympathetic or reformed character.

Just a pleasant, remorseless whore pretty much to the end.

Quadman07Quadman07over 6 years ago
Hooking up

A friend of mine married an escorts. She was an escorts to high dollar clients. Doctors, Judges, Lawyers, etc. She got hooked up with a doctor who paid her some money to help her with college expenses an the doctor in turn started hooking her up with his friends when they were in town. She did not have a pimp, she worked by reference only working her way to a PHD. She met my friend after he stopped to change her flat tire. 3 months later she stopped the escorts service and got a regular job. 18 months later they were married and have been married for 9 years with 2 kids. She is one hot woman still today. Both are very happy and yes, my friends knows his wife was an escort.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Another

five star depressing Shakespearean tragedy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
And no

I won't be getting back together with her. Half the world is female. Find one who has never been a hooker.

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 6 years ago
No Justice here

You have used 'Justice' as one of your tags but I don't see any justice. Jenny would have known that her work would have been unacceptable to her husband but makes no effort to tell him. Instead, knowing her work was unacceptable in a marriage situation chooses to deceive her husband. I make no moral judgement about her profession only that she didn't tell her husband and only continued it because she enjoyed it. She didn't have to bear the shame of her family finding out and the loosing her inheritance. Instead Jenny marries Rolf and inherits his wealth and then inherits her fathers wealth. She has a momentary bout of depression because she lost a good loving husband. There was no description of the emotional distress that Jim had to go through because of Jenny's deceit.

I do understand this is a story but one certainly an unbalanced one. no Justice and only a happy ending for Jenny

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
The easy way out

Everything fell into place far too easily for Jenny. Not the rape, definitely not trivializing rape, but it is a known risk for those in the sex trade. Just having a wealthy patron ready and willing to whisk her to paradise... and her immediately jumping in, and all being right in her world.

The spoiled rich girl fucks over a good guy, feels sorry for herself, then lives happily ever after.

If that’s because readers hassle you, then I recommend writing it all the way through before posting any of it.

Ocker51Ocker51almost 6 years ago
Absurd

What a crock of shit⭐️ Total waste of time reading this garbage.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 5 years ago
5 stars since it made me comment. :-)

This reminds me of an old SF story set in a "science ruled" totalitarian society where everyone is "brain wave" analysed as a teen and then slotted into their jobs/careers they are best suited for per this scientific testing.

Some of the slots are for "recreational sex" pros.

The main plot is a revolution against this society by freedom loving men and women. Our main protagonist falls in love with a "prof" sex woman - and she with him. After some angst she takes the analysis again and no longer is rated that way.

In today's world the question is "is sex addiction a real thing"? Very few (if any) prostitutes do it because they just love the sex so much - that seems real based on real studies. But is a staple in a lot of fiction and even '60's SF - not just erotica.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Wimp Ending

I didn't like it!

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
well that was a waste

i see NO way at all that shes redeemable. she is a whore and fucked others for money while playing a carinf and being married to what seems a good man and i mean man. He wimps out at the end. Shouldve turned her trashy ass in for being on the game and put a bullet in Rolf. Piece of shit that he was money or not . Justice in the tags my ass. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow(ing) the money

Instead of charity, she should have looked for a way to feed her money to Jim. Pay off the house and any debts. If he owned a business, pay off any loans. Set up a trust, or buy and annuity, to provide for him 25 years down the road at which time he might be able to accept it, Set up a scholarship for any offspring of Jim and/OR Jenny, allowing him to pass it onto his child with a future wife.

Her last date/rape should have been reported to the agency, which would be very protective of their girls. The rapist would be blacklisted, and very possibly the agency would ask another client to assist in causing the rapist real (possibly financial) trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couldn't make it to The end

Because The story is Bull Bull bullshit on multiple levels. I guess The story Ends with a wimp hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I honestly would have been happy with Jenny eating a bullet.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
I feel bad for the Britease man

As usual emasculated,a cuckold ,stupid and easily influenced and the poor woman was a genius waiting to get out .

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
Another cuck wimp tale!

After forcing myself to read this two part tale to the bitter end, hell even I felt like overdosing on pills!! The character of Jenny, despite all the efforts of the author, was portrayed as an emotionally shallow individual who should have been neutered at birth. The Jim character was just as one-dimensional and seemed to lack any realistic emotional depth. All in all Britese, I know that you can do much better than you have in this offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not your best effort from a storyline point of view.

Jenny is a whore by choice. Yet I assume she kept all her money made from whoring in her divorce, moves on to a mistress/wife position with Rolf and apparently is quite wealthy. So no real consequences for her actions. That would have been okay if Jim went on to be successful. Some men are more interested in business success than marital success. But for me, you ruined the entire story by suggesting that Jim magically shows up in the United States, in New York, finds her and romances her. Did he suddenly forget what she had done to him? The level of betrayal and the lies? For their entire relationship? Hell, he could have put her in jail had he wanted to be really nasty. I would have been okay with her going to the United States and living a good life. That allowed you, as the author, to "like" Jenny and take care of her. But you screwed Jim when you put him back together with the whore. Ugly ending.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Cheating pays

No worries

Just get better

See kids cheating pays off big

I presume that is moral of the story

Jenny does wonderfully

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The hatred of men goes on

Especially hate of husband's, demeaning every man possible. I wonder if Britease would be like Jim if he had behaved this way. Fuck Jenny and fuck you Britease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crap

You should have let the sleeping pills have their intended effect. Why in the world would you allow such a brainless skank to go on to a life of luxury and wealth. All this after you writing the woman as a psychological disaster. Blaming the world for her unhappy childhood. You really missed it on this one. Sorry.

breville1breville1almost 5 years ago
I liked the Romance

So I'm a sucker for romance. This is a romance in my opinion, just with a sad twist to it. And it does happen in real life....such escorts are human and do have feelings and they do fall in love and they do have to make sacrifices.

Here she needed money to live a lifestyle she was accustomed to but didn't want to ask her wealthy parents, she wanted her independence. So she becomes an escort - sex with different people just like in college and the money, lots of money. Let's remember that in college, sex with different guys and sex all the time was what she enjoyed. So continuing in life, why wouldn't she enjoy doing what she liked. Having such enjoyment becomes like an addiction. So she continued during her marriage despite genuinely loving her husband. A bit like Catherine Deneuve in Belle du Jour.

Then we read about the inevitable discovery and consequences. Jim's response is easy to understand. Which normal husband would want to stay with such a person with such an addiction? Would he ever be sure that she had really stopped?

Unfortunately, the story was finished in haste. One other reader mentioned how implausible it was that the neighbor found her unconscious after taking the sleeping tablets and contacting Rolf. Having lost Jim, she accepts and marries Rolf, who she had loved in a special way (WTF!! He was 60!!). I guess, out of gratitude because a woman of her young age and beauty, upbringing, knowledge could have easily found someone her age. So to me it feels like yet again she's whoring herself, marrying him in return for giving her a lifestyle she was accustomed to. Then we read she no longer slept with other men, giving up her "addiction". Well, that can happen but I feel there should have been a little more to show how she managed to fight off her demons - I would have thought a bit more on how she felt about the loss of Jim could have helped her but the author didn't bother.

With a 60+ year old husband, about 30 years her senior, a bit more could have been written about their diminishing sex life, something that she would have been in her prime through her thirties. I'm sure she would have had temptations with her circle of wealthy beautiful people.

I liked the way the author indirectly lets us know that she kept tabs on Jim and that she was the 40 year old Mrs. Carter (we were never told that Rolf's last name was Carter!!). Here, again, I feel that if the author wanted them to be romantically inclined again, he should have written more about her continued interest in him from afar, that he didn't end up with anyone else because his only love had been her, and how they end up meeting again. For me this would be the romantic finish.

5 stars definitely!!

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
I may have commented before, but even so I will again

I favorited this story because it is original and reads well and has it's own type of charm. One question though -- why do you allow Anon comments -- 90% of them are idiots?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No way

Why would anyone go back to a trick? Not that much love I the world, truly none for his self. No second chances EVER. If a person shows you who they are believe them.

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
Your are right...

Not everyone is going to like it.

Like me, I did give 3* though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She couldn't be honest or faithful with the "love of her Life", but could be faithful to a 60 y/o man 30 years her senior who was a "friend" who never asked her to be? I am glad she was able turn her years as a prostitute into CEO management expertise. We need to start the prostitute to CEO social welfare program based on this clear precedent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You say you like her

And many points and to show her as a loving sympathetic being. But she obviously likes sex more. Needs it. Not enough time spent in the writing to show her evolution from a cheating who're to someone who cou!d do without. So she comes off a selfish, cheating and less than sympathetic. The only good part of this story is that she didn't reconcile with James. Couldn't without changing her ways. And then she does change for Rolf ? What ? At !east exp!son how...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just not a good ending

But hell, write it how you see it. I never understand how your stories are so funny and light hearted, yet destroy our male heroes. I can't believe he was so thick he couldn't see the forest through the trees, but maybe so that would be a better way to go. I mean, once it's done , I don't really care about her anymore; she'd been selfish. I don't want to see her burned or redeemed. More interested in him. And, of course , would like to see a way to reconnect.

But how about if she felt he must have known what she was doing , as it was so obvious , and their little secret. At least that is an interesting twist.

dthakerdthakeralmost 4 years ago

Whoa.

My 2nd 1star.

Not for the writing...but just can't accept the plot/premises...

But then could not argue about your pen-prowess...

Thank you...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Time does heal wounds

But that's a very big wound to heal. I liked it, but I don't think I believe it.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
I reiterate: a stupid fucking whore

!!!!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Good story that left me feeling flat.

Jenny is such a repulsive character. I was more interested in finding out about Jim's recovery from the infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anon iamhapless

sorry ...but could not resist replying to imhapless diatribe against anonymous comments....but what really is the difference in being imhapless and being anonymous? Thats anyway not your real name... i dont even know if u are male or female young or old other then ur bio... which can be anything that u want it to be...so really speaking imhopless i feel being anon is more truthful then imhapless... so please stick to ur own shitty cuck stories an comments and dont point fingers at others....

......a pot calling the kettle black!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Gave 4 stars but although I felt sorry for the pain she felt for her loss I felt her lying and cheating behind his back was unforgiveable. She was an intelligent woman so she knew what she was doing and how it would devastate her husband if he found out. I felt really sorry for Jim, he didn't deserve what she did. Marks are for your writing but I really disliked her character.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Jim must be pitifully hideous

The only way this story makes sense is that a deceitful whore, who had no problem betraying him in the past, is the best partner a highly successful businessman in his early fifties could hope to attract. Jim is loving and stable, possesses at least average intelligence and has money. It can only follow that his physical appearance is truly distressing and that he has no social skills upon which to rely in his private life. This is supported by the fact he was single until he met Jenny in his late thirties and he was so naive a well used prostitute was able to convince him of her virginity despite being in her late twenties at that time.

Yep, Jim is obviously quite unattractive and hopelessly clueless in personal relationships. He seeks out Jenny after learning of Rolph's death because he has lost hope of finding a woman to share his life who does not sell her time and affection. At least Jenny has a proven, two decade history of success in prostitution. After all, does anyone think she would have stayed with Rolf for 13 years if he had been poor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes There Is A Santa Clause

And isn't it grand that "Happily Ever After" also occurs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real life.

Being a fan of BTB stories your ending was not what I hoped for. However real life often turns out as your story ends. The wife moves on and becomes faithful to someone else leaving the old life behind with little or no consequence.

I did as always enjoy the story and hope you continue to write as I always look forward to your next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This bit of writing was absurd...

"Up till that point I could maybe have been tempted to give in and take her back."

No remotely normal man would consider that for an instant. It's also annoying that so many authors here are "Oprahized"...somehow we are supposed to need this mysterious psychobabble thing called "closure". It's a lazy trope for extending a story, just like the "counseling" trope that so often appears, as well as others.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Not up to your usual standards, I think. Didn't really end up caring much about any of the characters.

The LW category has conditioned me a bit to hear out characters spinning ludicrous rationalisations for outrageous transgressions, but even so, this was a bridge too far. But I can empathise with having a connection to personal work that a lot of people are not going to understand or enjoy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Is the woman at the end Jenny? It's strongly hinted at, but not made clear. Jenny was narrating, but speaks about Jim's new woman in the 3rd person, but JENNY'S going make sure it'll work out for Jim this time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How?

When she tried to overdose how did they get Rolf's number and how did they know he was the one to call? How did the board of directors know her and her skills to recommend she run the business when Rolf was gone? When she was at university what did she major in that would give her these skills to run a business when for so long she was just a wife and prostitute?

JustaSailorJustaSailorabout 3 years ago

Nope. Not buying. She's a vapid cunt who destroyed an innocent man then got rewarded with a trade up to a richer man.

Write it that way instead of a pseudo love story.

Sorry --

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW, Such a hateful bunch of 'know-it-all', know nothings are some of your critics. Hateful at best.

I, for one, thank you for sharing your talent with we readers. We appreciate your efforts, and hope that you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star. The husband should not have been portrayed as the eternal cuck who could simply not forgive her, so she went and fucked a John for 13 years, only to go back to him and then he forgives her... WTF.

Zuzus_PetalsZuzus_Petalsalmost 3 years ago

So wait…She couldn’t get over her “addiction “ of fucking other men when she was married to ‘Jim not James’ but after she completely fucks him over by telling him she couldn’t go without, then low & behold, she settles down with one man, not the real love of her life?!?, for the next 13 years without fucking other men? So stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i mentioned in comments for 1st chapter why the cunt didnt get a real job to occupy herself instead of whoring and what do you know w/ rolf she did get a job and didnt need no strange no mo. maybe if the cunt had got a job w/ jim that wpould have done the trick no? but she thinks shes special, she think she has needs, i think shes a selfish stupid cunt.

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

WTF is it with you insisting that Cheating Whore Wives ... have to come out on top, at the end ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x - Britease may have gotten a bit too cute at the end, but there's no question it's Jenny. If the multiple other clues don't cement it, her "James, Jim, what's the difference" comes directly from their first meeting.

..

In any case, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid fairy tale about a whore. What interest ?

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Pretty much a fairy-tale ending. The story seemed rushed. But the dialogue at the meeting was well put together. In most LW stories a suicide attempt would bring the husband back into reconciliation. Apparently Jim's love for Jenny wasn't any stronger than her love for him. Except for the six months after the wedding, Jenny remained a whore until the story's end. A sad story of unfulfilled love actually.

I gave it 4 stars

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Sluts prefer sluts, that's the way it is in life. And this author proved it to us with that story. In addition, the British are known for the fact that their wives are sluts and their men are more towards their own sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another WACC…. And a rushed finish to the story…. Seems to be the author’s style to never resolve things and leave them hanging. And why is it a woman has “needs” to get a lot of strange for the excitement and thrill of it but men don’t. Unrealistic. Jim should have taken her money in her secret account and used to buy women from Golden Circle. Sometimes letting Jenny know and sometimes leaving her to wonder …. And of course Jim could play the field with plenty of “free” pussy. I guess some guys actually like being a cuckold and having a slut wife. Excuse me Hotwire. But I think a lot more men would prefer to own Golden Circle and partake of the working girls than be cuckold Jim.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Ch 1 -

\

"I don't understand how if he loved me, he could cut me off like that." - We don't understand how if you loved him, you could do that.

\

As far as "just sex," just what does she think that cheating is?

\

If she needs the excitement of the sex so much, get divorced and just live that life.

\

"I'd fight against my need to go with other men, and I preyed to God that I could be strong enough to resist it" - If you have to fight against it, and pray for help, then you're already gone. It should be no contest.

\

Even now, she can't stop, and even fucking Rolf who's so concerned about her, wants to talk to Jim, isn't exactly helping!

\

Ch 2 -

\

How could Rolf call him at home? He's not living there, is he?

\

"for the first time in my life I felt wanted," - YOU weren't wanted, just what was between your legs.

\

How does her neighbor know Rolf, and why not just call the Police?

\

How is it that she has no problems staying faithful to Rolf?

\

The POV shift at the end is kludgy, it's obvious after deciphering it that it's Jim and Jenny.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

The author's ending was very well written. A 5 ⭐️ story, and now a favorite. People do change, and she did. And you know she was hell on wheels in the sack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are you women so stupid to not tell the man you love the truth ??????(jaybee186)

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Frankly, Jim should have destroyed her. Outed her to everyone as well. Made sure it followed her into Rolf's life. It wouldn't have ruined him, but it would have relatively heavily impacted his business and social life. Stakeholders don't like it when their business deals with people who have been outed like Rolf would have been. Sure, they know it goes on, but that's behind closed doors. When it gets to be public, well, stock prices start falling.

What she did was unforgivable. She was an unmitigated piece of filth and her ending was far to good for her. But then again, we really can't expect a whole lot better from the men in your stories can we? Except for maybe a couple of stories. You also seem to have theme going with whores? Ah well.

GrephGrephabout 2 years ago

I like the redemption arc much,much better than BTB trope this story went in a direction I wasn't expecting and i enjoyed the change of pace.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

As pointed out below, how did the neighbor know something was wrong enough to call Rolf....why did the neigh or call Rolf? Did Rolf just happen to be in town and not fuckin her?

And it never occurred to anyone to point out..its a shame she didn't respect and honor her husband enough to consider what her life would do to him

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

The author's ending was very well written. The twist at the end where 13 years later after Jenny's Rolf had died, she was years away from the business she meets Jim again coming full circle and this time their future looks like it will not only be a successful one but a happily ever after. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rolf must have owned a chain of escort services. Whoring was the only job Claire had ever had, so she had to draw from that experience in rising to the level of a VP in the business. Once Rolf died I guess she properly was addressed as Madame Claire, the CEO of a whore franchise.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* Another well-written and sympathetic story. You manage to make the unlikeable and conflicted Jenny into an understandable character. I am not sure how the German businessman was so vile - the Agency's vetting seems to have got that terribly wrong. Equally, it brought Jenny back to her senses, made her realise where her life was going. She was fortunate to have Rolf as an understanding friend, you do paint such characters very well, and again their far-fetched relationship is made believable. I liked your ending, the reconnection using the same words as when they first met (in part 1) is neat. They are both much older and, I suspect, will make a go of it this time. It will be very different, they are now very different (Jenny more so than Jim), but it will work out if he can re-see her as she is now. Thank you.

gomer63gomer63over 1 year ago

I think that this was the very first "cheating wife" story where I was actually rooting for a reconciliation. I can recognize that sex can be a disease (not that kind of disease) with obsession and the need to feel loved. Your Jenny and her past (pre-escort) would definitely be a plausible gateway into this problem. It's like any addiction, and people do get treated for it. I was hoping that Jim would have recognized this and channel his emotions and love to getting her treated. I know you feel similarly as you eluded to caring for your Jenny and not wanting to destroy her. Overall an excellent story. Definitely triggered emotion and I was truly engaged. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story doesn't worth reading. The writer should've written keeping the interest of readers which I didn't found.

The character Jenny was not at all honest here. Otherwise she could've told about her to Jim at first place. She even missed the second chance to be honest to her husband before joining the Circle again.

What Jim did here was perfect for a man with pride should do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jenny is a despicable character, impossible to like. And from the first part of your story to this, there is a complete lack of continuity. She was portrayed in the first chapter as essentially a nymphomaniac (the scene where Rolf is "counseling" (consoling, too) and they begin to kiss passionately, she says she was ready to tear her clothes off to have sex with Rolf, but she with great reluctance refrains). Now, she has a very shitty traumatic experience where she is raped and that kills all of her sex drive? Maybe; it was a horrible experience. But it's from there straight into a marriage w/Rolf and all is good, she is fine with one man. Kind of leads one to believe she never loved Jim in the first place. He was the comfortable old pair of slippers she could return to and then leave every week for well-paid sex with rich glamorous men, and she never even offers Jim that she will give that part of her life up. Sorry, but she's a horrible person. Unfortunate that Rolf showed up to save her after she OD'ed. 1*

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

Jenny is a cool enough character, if you’re the rich guy porking her. As a wife, despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jenny was a crack whore without the crack. Burn her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous