The Baptist Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rev. Wallace was ministering to his own needs as he watched the show. He had pulled off his pants and was rubbing his very hard cock as he watched his wife eat Beth.

“Ok Carol is your pussy hot?” he asked his wife.

“Yes, please let me have relief,” she cried.

“Go squat on Beth’s face.”

Beth was lying on the floor and watch as Carol approached her. Carol straddled Beth’s head and squatted until her pussy was resting on Beth’s mouth.

“Eat my wife Beth, you owe it to her,” Rev. Wallace commanded.

Beth had never tasted another woman but as he tongue entered Carol’s pussy she found she liked the flavor. She quickly found Carol’s clit and began to suckle it.

Carol went wild. She began to hunch Beth’s face and Beth’s face was soon covered in pussy juice.

“Ohhhhhh!” Carol screamed as she had the most fantastic orgasm of her life.

As Carol came, Rev. Wallace stood up and walk toward her with his cock in his hand. He gave a good aim and his cock shot it load, it went directly into his wife’s face with some going into her open mouth. She lapped at the air trying to get more.

It was all in all a very good session for everyone.

12