The Barbarian Ch. 02

Story Info
Helen trys to get her sister's toy back.
3.1k words
4.29
16.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon slowed down as she wove her way between the parked cars. It had been a busy day at the office, then a few hours at the gym, but having the roof off the little sports car made it a more bearable drive home. Midway down Primrose Street she thought she heard a noise in the back where she had slung her hold-all from the gymnasium. She turned around momentarily but could see nothing, just the edge of her shorts peeking out of the bag, flapping in the breeze. She stuffed them inside and pulled the zip closed.

Helen ran to the window and just about managed to make a mental note of the number plate as the car sped off in to the distance. She had to get it back; she had to replace the Barbarian in the box before her sister's return from abroad. It wasn't going to be easy.

Later, when Sharon reached home, she parked the car on the drive. It was screened by trees on one side and was hidden from the road by a hedge on the other. She let go of the wheel and relaxed, stretching her firm tanned legs in to the foot well and pointing her toes. She had put her short, dark grey dress back on when she had left the gym. She had even rolled her stay up stockings back up her legs and slipped on her black patent shoes. The ones with the low heel and the subtle suede trim on the toe. But she hadn't replaced her knickers. On the way home she had aroused herself with using eddies of cool evening air that filled the open topped car as it picked up speed. Now the ride had stopped she felt a little unsatisfied and decided to take her pleasure in to her own hands. Looking around the car as she touched herself gently through her dress she had an idea. She looked at the short gear stick with its walnut top, chrome platted bezel and shining steel stem. It wasn't very long, or particularly fat. The top of it fitted nicely in to her slender hands. She raised her eyebrows at the thought of it, biting her lip whilst she decided what to do.

Carefully she turned around and straddled the two seats. Her knees were firmly braced against the backs, and her feet were over the edge of the seat pads. She was looking over the boot of the car, down the drive on to the small portion of visible road and pavement. The tingling, aroused, portion of her was directly over the centre console from which the gear stick protruded. She reached down and parted her lips beneath her dress. She was checking the wetness was still there, tugging the two perfectly shaved ridges of flesh apart and poking her finger tip in to her tunnel. She was still very aroused and ready for something satisfying. Gently she lowered herself down until the warm ball of wood pushed against her pussy lips and the silver button on the tip of the leather sleeved hand break was pushing in to her folds just below her clitoris. She wriggled in delight and eased herself down. Her pussy opened up, the lips spreading across the lacquered wood and stretching to the edges of it. A little more pressure and it slipped over the hardness, engulfing the sculpted walnut end. She shivered as her lips touched the cold steel below and as she lowered herself even further. The hand break hit the spot too, nudging her clitoris to the side. She groaned with pleasure and drew herself up, enjoying the sensation inside her, the shaped end filling and stretching her. It wasn't long before she was bobbing up and down enthusiastically, squeezing out her wetness on to the interior trim of the car.

As Sharon was putting her car controls to a use the designer had probably never imagined, Helen sat drinking coffee in her sister's dining room and trying to think of a solution to her problem. Her first port of call was the Yellow Pages, telephoning all the adult shops she could find. Not one of them had a Barbarian. Apparently it had been superseded by a new model. The Barbarian two, which, she was assured by the young female assistant, was better than original in many ways. However several improvements had been made and it shape and packaging were greatly changed. Helen needed to retrieve the original, but her ex-boyfriend, Gary, a policeman, was the only one who could help. He could use the computer at the station to trace a license plate if he was willing, he could provide her with an address. What she would do then, she had no idea. The trouble was Gary and herself had parted company on less than good terms.

Sharon had almost finished grinding her clitoris against the hand break. The little bud had taken so much punishment from the hard metal that it was dying to give itself up to a climax, but Sharon was hard to please, even when she was pleasing herself. She took herself almost to the point of pain before she allowed herself to cum. She gave once last gasp as her orgasm engulfed her, causing her body to tense and the collapse for one last time on to the gear stick. After taking a few minutes to compose herself, she pulled herself up and off the centre console. The lever sliding out of her with a sticky, slurping sound, leaving her tunnel gaping for a while until her arousal subsided and it eased back together. She looked at the mess, there was a lot of girl cum on the plastic, the gear stick was thick with it and even the brake had trickle moisture sliding down its shaft. She pulled up the hem of her dress and looked at her well satisfied mound. It was smooth, with not even at trace of stubble. Sharon shaved it every few days and made sure it got regular exercise from several sources. Sharon loved cock, but she also enjoyed a range of toys and the occasional ladies fingers and tongue when she was in one of her 'neo-lesbian' moods as she called them Bill, her husband did not known about her bi-sexuality, and she had managed to have several female lovers he hadn't found out about. Sharon thought that being fucked by another woman wasn't really being unfaithful.

Later, after a quick clean up of the centre console with a baby wipe, she unloaded the car and took the hold-all to the utility room of her apartment and shook the contents in to the wash basket. The Barbarian dropped out, straight on to the floor. Its rubber cover caused it to bounce a few times and come to rest in front of the washing machine. Sharon stared in disbelief. Where the hell had that come from? Who the hell had slipped it in to her sports bag? She bent down and picked it up, careful to hold it at its base, gripping it hard and staring incredulously at the machine. It was certainly impressive and she had never owned anything this big. This was an outrageous thing and it made her grin from ear to ear. Perhaps, she thought, one of the women at the gymnasium had put it there by accident, or deliberately? A young woman called Sarah had stood very close to her in the showers earlier, passing her the soap from the other cubicle and stepping through to wash her back. Her long fingers had strayed a little too close to Sharon's bottom to be totally innocent and had even lightly probed between her cheeks and gently swept over her anal bud. She had also been in range of her bag in the locker room. She took the vibrator in to the kitchen and set it on the side next to the fruit bowl.

Helen was relieved to find that Gary was in. When he came to the door and saw her standing there he was less than happy.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Look Gary, I know I pissed you off big style but I need your help."

Gary looked at her, she was too gorgeous to stay mad at, and there was just something about her generously proportioned figure that made him melt. Images of her large breasts and her nice plump arse flickered through his head. It had been worth being messed about by her just to have the memories of the reverse cowgirl antics she loved so much. Helen knew that look on his face and she blushed. She took his hand and dragged him in to the house.

"I know you are going to laugh at what I tell you and I can't say I'll blame you, but afterwards it's imperative that you help out. Ok?"

"Ok," he shrugged. "As long as it's nothing illegal."

Helen looked doubtful and pulled a face.

"Just a little bit, a tiny little bit illegal?"

Gary rubbed his chin and listened to her story. Helen was obviously embarrassed and left out a lot of the colourful detail that Gary would have liked to hear. But he knew her well enough to be able to imagine her enthusiastic and light hearted approach to such things and was very aroused by the thought of his ex going head to head with her sisters dildo. By the end of the story his cock had managed to stiffen in his trousers to such a point that it was obvious. Helen noticed it to.

"So all I need you to do is trace an address from the number plate," she added quickly at the end as though it was of no real importance.

Gary sat open mouthed.

"Do you realise what you are asking me to do! Use the National police computer for my own ends, to invade someone's privacy, to commit a totally illegal act that puts my career on the line to rescue your sister's dildo! No fucking way."

Helen panicked; she didn't want to fall out with her sister, especially not over this.

"Look," shouted Helen. "I'll make it worth your while!"

"How the hell could you reward me for something like that? How the hell could you possibly persuade me?"

She looked around the room, she thought hard. Then her eyes landed on the bulge in his trousers. Quickly she got out of her chair and knelt at his feet. She reached forward and put her hand on the lump. Gary shook his head and made a half hearted attempt at getting out of his seat. Helen pushed him down with a gentle shove.

"This isn't fair Helen! You know I can't resist this."

"I'll do anything to get that bloody thing back. Even suck your cock and let you do that facial thing you like. That's right Gary. I'm going to let you unload all over my face even though I hate it. You probably think I deserve the humiliation for messing you around last year anyway. Then in the next day or so you are going to get me that address of that woman in the sports car. Understood?"

Gary nodded, as if he had been made an offer he couldn't refuse. Frankly it was. He had always wanted to cum on Helen's face, to cover her sweet little features with great lashings of his sperm. He had been fascinated by her, particularly the sight of his cum squirting out all over the plump white skin of her bottom, the lips of her pussy and the gentle mound of her belly. Helen loved to watch him cum, but she drew the line at her face. She said she found it humiliating.

"Sure," said Gary. "I'll do it, but I want a fuck as well. A proper fuck."

"It's yours," agreed Helen. "But not now, afterwards, like a guarantee?"

Gary nodded and started to unzip and loosen his belt. His cock was straining at the fabric of his underpants and Helen laughed as she pulled them down over his thighs. His member sprung in to view, it was very hard, and jutted straight up at an almost vicious angle. The tip of it was deep red and the shaft was stretched to its limit. She couldn't help admiring the bone hard member. It was a little longer than Jason's, but it didn't have the girth she found so satisfying. She put her left hand out and grabbed it as though she was about to pull a pint of beer and bent it towards her, admiring the swollen head and getting a feel for it. It was a familiar sight and she remembered its taught veiny surface and how much Gary liked to pin her down with it. She rubbed the top of it with her fingers and squeezed it double handed a few moments later. Gary murmured in appreciation.

"I thought you might like me to suck it a while before you jerk it off on to my face"

Gary nodded, pulling her head towards his erection and steering it towards her mouth.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he warned her. "Anyway, no half measures you're going to get a soaking you won't forget."

Helen cursed him under her breath, but her swearing was curtailed as Gary's tool pushed its way in to her mouth. It slid between her lips and scraped a little over her teeth. Gary's hand pulled her towards him too firmly, causing her to gag and jerk her head back. He was much gentler next time, easing her forward until a good three inches were in her mouth. She breathed deeply and eased further forward herself, angling her head to allow maximum penetration. He watched wide eyed as his whole length disappeared beyond her lips, sliding in to her throat without anything more than stimulating resistance. He gazed wide eyed as her nose touched his belly and she withdrew calmly.

"See what I can do if you don't rush me you bastard!"

She engulfed him again, taking his length in to her deep wet throat, manipulating his shaft with her teeth and tongue. She soon established a rhythm, her head going back and forth quite rapidly, breathing on the back stroke.

After a while her jaw ached and her eyes watered, she started to choke a little and her mouth drooled. He realised it was a bit unfair, so Gary told her to stop and tug on it. She obliged with enthusiasm, spreading her hand around the base of his cock and gripping his balls lightly with her finger tips. She used her other hand to slide up and down his generous length, pulling his foreskin down tightly and running it as far back up as it would go. She watched cautiously as it waved about, slapping on to her cheeks and nose. She enjoyed acting like a whore sometimes, especially for Jason, but she also liked the control it gave her. She knew that she was still in control here, of most of what was happening, but she didn't quite know how she was going to feel after Gary unloaded his goo all over her cheeks. Cum on her breasts and even her pussy was one thing, but squirting it on her nose and forehead that was another. But she didn't have too long to consider it further, just time enough to squeal loudly in surprise as Gary's opening salvo hit her in the eye. He gripped his tool, closing his hand around hers and aiming it carefully. A second shot bubbled up, leaping across n to her nose, then another in rapid succession splashing out on to her forehead.

"Eeeeeeugh!" she complained. "God, it's disgusting!"

Gary laughed as the last few wads hit her lips and chin. With the last shot he pushed it in to her mouth again, allowing the last traces of sperm to ooze out on to her tongue. He collapsed back in to the seat and waited for her to realise it was over. A wave of thick white spunk was slipping down her face and dripping off her chin. She reached down and took the hem of her t shirt and used it to clear the slime away from her eyes. One was red and watery where the first shot had managed to be faster than she could blink. She rubbed hard, tracing her face through the fabric, eager to thoroughly to remove any remaining speck semen. Without another word to Gary she stood up and left, slamming the front door behind her.

Just before Sharon went to bed she telephoned Bill. He was working abroad that week, in some dreadful hotel in Belgium. After saying goodnight she returned to the kitchen where she found the lost toy just where she had left it. She handled it, flicking the switches and exploring the options the simple controls provided. She wanted some fun, but she needed somebody to hold it whilst it worked its magic. She didn't want to lye on the bed and bring herself off. She could do that any night with her finger. This thing deserved something special. Still holding it she wandered in to the garage and looked around. On one of the shelves was a roll of silver duck tape, on another a small universal power unit with an appropriate coupling and some tubes of insulating foam that Bill had used to insulate the plumbing he had installed in the shed. Thoughtfully she reached up and took them down. Upstairs she went in to one of the guest bedrooms, the one with the antique bedstead made of brass tubes and shiny spherical knobs. She had hated it when Bill had brought it home but now she could see it had potential.

Sharon padded a couple of the upright bars of the bed with the foam pieces, and attached the big artificial member half way up the centre one. She used plenty of tape to hold it in place and made sure it would take plenty of movement and jiggling about. She planned on backing in to the construction and passing her feet through the gaps between the padded bars in order to get a better range of movement. She liked the idea of the big plastic toy taking her from behind, she enjoyed that position so much and it made a change from lying on her back whilst bringing herself off. Then just to make sure technology didn't spoil her fun, she made sure the Barbarian was on charge using the small transformer from the garage.

The next morning Helen's phone buzzed. It was a text from Gary. She read it carefully and transferred it to a piece of paper. It read: 'Mrs. Sharon Hughes. 8 Lark Lane.' Helen breathed a sigh of relief, at least now she knew where her sister's toy was. She had no idea what terrible torture lay ahead for her at the hands of Sharon and her newly acquired toy.