The Bargain with Lucifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got out of bed and picked up his bathing suit from the floor, she leaned on her elbow looking at him putting it on, "Aw, do you really have to go," she said, pouting, and tilting her head to the side.

"I do," he said, flipping his towel over his shoulder, "Thank you for the sun lotion," he said. "Maybe I'll see you at the pool tomorrow."

"Why don't you come back here tonight, I'll make you a nice dinner," she said.

"That sounds like a tempting invitation," he said, standing in the doorway of her bedroom.

"Come at six," she said, looking into his eyes, biting her lower lip. "We'll have a good time."

"Six it is," he said, his eyes roving her smooth naked body then left.

Once in his apartment, Paul poured himself a big glass of water and leaned against his kitchen counter, still in a daze about what had just happened to him in the last hour, exhilarated by how he had just been seduced by his insatiable neighbor and wondered if his life was turning a corner. He felt energized and confident, remembering how Alicia screamed at his powerful thrusts, surprised at his vitality and when he walked into the bathroom to pee, his legs no longer felt stiff. He looked in the mirror and though he still had his white beard and hair, his skin looked smooth and radiant and he saw the ruddy complexion he remembered when he was in his forties. He turned his face from side to side, admiring how he looked, compared to how he looked just a few days ago.

"Think I'll take a shower and go to the Gilded Cage for a bite to eat and a glass of wine," he said, turning on the water, slipping out of his bathing trunks then got in under the warm cascading water. He shampooed his hair, letting the hot water steam up the shower stall, enjoying the sensation of the water on his body. While soaping himself, he felt the urge to masturbate rising, surprised that he could get an erection again so soon after his recent wild episode with Alicia but soon found himself imagining she was with him in the shower, bent over, pressing her hands against the tiles, wiggling her ass, offering herself to him and with his soapy fist jerked off vigorously, shooting his white semen into the air, his orgasm ripping through him, his heavy breathing from the wonderful release thrilling him and thinking about Alicia and how he wanted to take a shower with her and make his fantasy real.

When he got out of the shower, trying to see himself in the foggy mirror, he wiped his hand over the glass and saw, slightly blurred, his wet hair looked grey, his beard more salt and pepper, his face glowing from the hot water. The difference was subtle, not so dramatic as to make him look like a different person but clearly, he didn't look like the world weary poet and English professor of a week ago. Rather, he looked like he had just returned from a vacation, well rested and robust.

"Interesting," Paul muttered, looking at the slightly darker hair on his chest, his stomach flatter. "I wonder if Luke's potion is actually doing something," he thought drying his back and legs, not feeling quite as stiff but then dismissed that notion as irrational. "It's me, I'm just feeling better because of the new poems I wrote and its summer and I'm not teaching" but added, "maybe there's no rational explanation."

Walking into his bedroom, he slipped on a pair of boxer shorts, then another pair of jeans, a pale blue sport shirt, leaving the top buttons undone, revealing a little of the hair on his chest then, instead of the white sneakers, put on a pair of Birkenstock sandals he hadn't worn in years, picked up his New Yorker and drove to the Gilded Cage, feeling like he did when, in his forties, he was invited to be writer in residence for the spring semester at Berkley. Evelyn and the kids stayed home but visited him a few times and he returned for Jonah's birthday during a break, but the atmosphere in the San Francisco area seemed freer, more liberated, more laid back than New England and though he went to a few parties, had some dinner and theater dates with women, had several tempting opportunities after the readings, he remained faithful to Evelyn.

He remembered Jane, a smart, sexy, graduate student, who came on strong, letting him know she wanted him and how his resistance frustrated and confused her. He sat parked in his car reminiscing, remembering the night in her candle lit apartment, after several glasses of wine, how she tried seducing him, how they kissed and held each other, tearing at each others clothes, then for some reason, he suddenly shoved her away, "What's wrong with you?" she yelled. Now, sitting in his car, he closed his eyes at how stupidly foolish he was to walk away from such an amazing sexy woman in the name of fidelity. Why wasn't he like Lord Byron or other poets he knew who threw morality to the wind? Now, however, with the youthful way he was feeling and looking, he sensed he was getting a second chance and was determined not to waste it.

When he walked into the Gilded Cage, taking the same table as the day before, he noticed the young woman he was attracted to sitting in the corner. She didn't notice him at first, standing at the counter, but when Wendy looked up at him, her eyes widened, "Wow, Dr. Cantor, what happened to you, you look great."

"Nothing happened to me," Paul said, delighted at her reaction. "I just got a little sun today and I'm eating better, maybe that's it."

"Anyway, what can I get you," she asked, looking at him with what seemed like adoring eyes.

"I think I'll have another glass of wine, do you have chardonnay?" he asked, surprised at her reaction.

"Yes, I'll bring it over to you," she said, looking into his eyes, smiling, flirting with him.

Before taking his seat, he glanced over at the woman reading her book just as she looked up and their eyes met. She glanced back at her book then back at Paul, her eyes lingering and he decided to be bold and went over to her table, "May I join you," he asked.

She looked up at him, startled at first then smiled, "Sure, yeah, it's cool."

"I saw you here yesterday and wondered what you were reading," Paul said, surprised at how she spoke, but noticing the low cut tank top, revealing quite a bit of cleavage.

"It's kind of trashy," she said, lifting the book to show him the cover with a dark haired woman with one breast exposed being kissed by a dark haired man. "Dangerous Love," he read, surprised, yet somewhat disappointed she was not reading something more substantial.

"Looks enticing," Paul said.

"It's not great literature but I like romance books," she said, putting it down on the table. "It's pretty erotic," she whispered, leaning forward, drawing his eyes to her breasts. "By the way, my name is Mindy, what's yours?"

"I'm Paul," he said, reaching over to shake her hand. "Glad to meet you Mindy, I noticed you here yesterday."

"I noticed you too. I thought you looked distinguished."

Just then Wendy brought his wine to him, "Enjoy it, Dr. Cantor," she said, "I'll bring your magazine over from the other table if you're going to be sitting here," she added, glancing at Mindy.

"Dr. Cantor, she called you. Are you a doctor?"

"Well, I'm a professor at the university," he answered. "Not that kind of doctor, not a medical doctor."

"Oh I work for a doctor, a dentist. I'm an oral hygienist," she said.

"Oh so you look down in the mouth," he said, joking.

"Of course," she said, not getting his joke. "How else would I clean someone's teeth?"

Paul nodded, aware his joke went by her, remembered another joke, a clever pun he once heard about dentists. "So do you think tooth is stronger than friction," he said, certain it would make her groan, but she just looked at him.

"What do you mean?" she said. "I don't know what you mean."

"Strike two," Paul muttered to himself, realizing his humor was going over her head. He glanced at the cover of her book, knowing they would not be talking about literature and disappointed by her response to his jokes, and began wondering if his physical attraction for this sexy young woman was dominating his reason. Would he regret seducing her, taking her to his apartment or the Super 8 Motel if he played his cards right?

"So, Mindy, do you come here much?" Paul asked, taking a sip of his wine.

"Nah!" she said. "Just started coming here a few weeks after work. "I just broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Paul said.

"Don't be," she said. "The jerk didn't deserve me. Anyway, that's why I started coming here instead of to his place after work."

"I haven't been here in over a year," Paul said.

"Yeah, yesterday was the first time I saw you. I thought you looked interesting. I've always been attracted to older men, not sure why," she said, taking a sip of her coffee, looking into Paul's eyes over the rim.

"Well, I'm flattered that you thought I looked interesting. I thought you looked interesting too," Paul said, looking into her eyes. "In fact I came here today hoping I would see you."

"Oh really," she said, putting her mug down, smiling at him. "Really, you did?" she repeated.

"Yes, and, if you want to know the truth," Paul said, pausing to take a sip of wine, glancing at her breasts then back into her eyes, "I thought you looked very sexy," Paul added, emboldened by the way she looked into his eyes and his recent conquest of Alicia. .

"Well, thank you, kind sir," Mindy said.

"So are you lonely without your boyfriend," Paul asked.

"Not lonely, exactly, but I started coming here 'cause I thought maybe I'd meet someone more interesting. He didn't appreciate me. He wanted one thing, if you know what I mean and I wanted him to treat me special, like I deserve.

"What do you mean you're not lonely, exactly?" Paul asked, sensing what she meant but wanted to hear what she would say. "What's missing?"

"You know what's missing," she said, leaning forward, smiling, looking into his eyes, revealing more cleavage.

"I think I do," Paul said, trying not to look at her barely contained breasts but knew he was caught and their eyes met.

"If you want to know the truth, I have my needs," she said. "So are you attached?"

"No, I'm not attached," Paul answered.

"I'm surprised," she said, "A good looking distinguished man, like you."

"Thank you, Mindy," Paul said. "I'm not attached, but I have my needs too."

"Sounds like we both have needs," Mindy said then picked up the book and looked at the cover and showed it to Paul. "This cover gets me so hot," she said.

Paul glanced at the cover of the two lovers kissing passionately, the man's hand on the bare breast.

"Why does the cover get you hot?" Paul asked, looking at the cover then into Mindy's eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Sometimes I have a need to be ravished like that," she said.

"Interesting," Paul said, feeling himself getting hard from the conversation. "So you have a need to be ravished?" Paul asked, smiling and looking into her eyes.

"I shouldn't be telling you this," she said. "You might get the wrong idea about me."

"What do you mean the wrong idea about you?" Paul asked, "

"You might think I'm a slut," she answered. "I'm not, you have to know, I'm really a good girl, but my boyfriend just didn't appreciate me. He treated me like shit, just wanted to get into my pants, if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean. You didn't want to be taken advantage of. You wanted to be appreciated, treated special."

"Yeah, exactly," she said, looking at the cover of the book, "Even though I sometimes want to be ravished, I want a man who thinks I'm special, you know, doesn't treat me like a slut."

"I understand," Paul said, feeling his hardness straining against his jeans, suddenly feeling like he wanted to ravish her.

"I feel funny telling you this, Paul, but yesterday when I saw you I thought, now that's a distinguished looking man, I bet he would appreciate me. Make me feel special. You just had that look about you."

"Thank you, I told you I came back here today hoping I would see you. I was attracted to you," Paul said. "But I have to admit this conversation is turning me on."

"Me, too," Mindy said.

Encouraged by Mindy's words, thinking about the word slut and feeling emboldened, Paul finished his wine, leaned forward and said something he never thought he'd have the nerve to say. "Let's get out of here."

"Yes, let's," she said, picking up her book, throwing it in her canvas bag and started walking to the door.

Paul picked up his New Yorker, holding it in front of his bulge, seeing, as she walked in front of him, her tight faded jeans straining her round ass. "Damn, I want to fuck her," he gasped.

As he followed her, Paul noticed Wendy looking at the two of them leaving, her mouth opened in startled surprise. When their eyes met, he got a sense that she also was attracted to him and that without much effort he could get her in his bed.

As soon as they got into Paul's car, Mindy leaned over and started kissing him, her hand immediately going to his crotch, rubbing his bulge while his hand went between her legs cupping her mound through her tight jeans, their tongues swirling madly.

Feeling his lust growing, he pulled his mouth from hers, gasping and reluctantly took her hand away. "Let's go. My place is five minutes away," he said, not believing this was actually happening.

"Hurry," she said, moving away so he could drive.

Pulling out, driving around the block then towards his apartment, weaving around cars, he looked over at her, their hungry eyes meeting; her long dark hair looking wild; her breasts stretching the tank top. "I don't believe what's happening to me," he thought looking at Mindy, remembering how she said she wanted to be ravished and now he was going to be the man giving her what she wanted.

"Almost there," Paul said, stunned when he saw her hands grabbing her breasts, rubbing them hard, thinking how hot she looked, how erotic this whole scene was, astonished how his life was changing, how miraculous it seemed being with Alicia earlier, now Mindy and lurking in the back of his mind Wendy's slender sexy body came to his mind, as well as the cougars around the pool.

Parking in his reserved spot, both hopped out of the car. Though Paul was tempted to push her against the car door and take her right there in the parking lot, instead he nodded with his head. "Follow me," he said and they rushed to the entrance, opening the door, letting Mindy follow him up the steps to the second floor then down the hall to his apartment. He quickly glanced at Apartment 5, hoping Alicia would not suddenly step into the hall. He then opened his door, letting Mindy in and immediately slammed her against the closed door, lifting her hands above her head, their mouths kissing fiercely, her legs apart, his body slamming into her, grinding, humping her, their lust out of control.

Suddenly, she bucked him away, squirmed from his arms, turned him around and pushed him against the door quickly unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, then getting down on her knees, looking up into his hungry eyes, took his hardness in her mouth then started licking and sucking the head before moving her hot wet mouth up and down faster and faster, devouring him, his hand gripping and pulling her hair, while his thrusts filled her mouth.

Feeling he was on the verge of exploding, he pulled her mouth away, lifted her, grabbed her arms, taking her to his recliner and pushed her down on it. "Take those jeans off," he yelled while pulling his off. She lifted her ass and started squirming out her tight jeans. Paul leaned over her and helped peeling them from her legs, her eyes fixed on his erection sticking straight out.

Looking down at her laying back on his recliner, Paul grabbed Mindy's legs and put them over the arms of his chair, spreading her legs wide apart, completely open to him. On his knees he dove into her wanting to ravish her with his mouth and tongue, drive her crazy before ravishing her with the pounding of her life.

With her wide open legs hanging over the arms of the chair, Paul's mouth devoured her, loud hungry growling sounds coming from his throat as he savagely thrust his tongue into her, almost swallowing her flooding pussy..

"Oh my god," she screamed lifting her ass to his mouth reaching for his head, grabbing his hair then suddenly convulsing in huge spasms, "Ohhhhfuck! I'm cummming!" she screamed.

Her convulsions and loud screaming made it impossible for Paul not to pounce on her and thrust into her hard and deep, wanting to take her, wanting to fuck her into oblivion. He was crazed and more energized than ever before, somehow feeling powerful and strong, not knowing where his strength was coming from, his adrenaline soaring through him, causing him thrust harder and faster and deeper.

"Fuck me! Fuck me you little slut!" he shouted, surprised to hear those words, feeling he was someone else, using words he never heard come from his mouth. He was out of his mind with wild primal lust.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she screamed, lifting her legs over his shoulder, her ass rising from the chair while he pounded her harder and harder, driving her back. "Make me your slut!" she yelled.

No woman had ever shouted those words at him before. This was his chance to live every fantasy he'd ever had, to release every carnal desire he had suppressed all those years of lusting after sexy women. Now he wanted to take full advantage of the opportunities that were now coming into his life, now all he wanted was to fuck Mindy's brains out and have the orgasm of a lifetime and that's what was happening as he felt his body tensing, his need to explode reaching the place of no return and then the ultimate explosion swept over him erupting like a volcano shooting hot lava into her, both of them writhing and screaming before he collapsed on her panting body, neither able to budge.

When he came back to earth, feeling the wetness between them, still panting, dazed with the reality that under him lay a sexy young woman he had ravished. Suddenly, he remembered Alicia in Apartment Five inviting him for dinner, realizing that in one day he had more sex than he has had in the last four or five years.

"Well, here we are," Paul said, panting, lifting his head from her shoulder, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, wow, I've never been fucked like that," she said.

"That was pretty hot," Paul said, looking down at her flushed face, her disheveled hair.

"Now what," she asked.

"I don't know," Paul said. "This took me by surprise."

"Me too, you surprised me," she said. "You looked so distinguished, but man, you know how to fuck a girl. You have more energy than any guy I've been with. You're amazing. I'm not going to let you get away."

While hearing Mindy's flattering words, Paul glanced over at the digital clock glowing in his dimly lit living room, seeing it was already after four and he and Mindy had been ravishing each other for over an hour. He remembered Alicia, wondering if he should ask Mindy to leave, saying he had an appointment and go to his neighbor's apartment or should he just keep Mindy in his place, have some dinner with her, listen to music, have a stimulating conversation, spend a lust filled night in his bed then she could leave in the morning after fucking each other silly and he'd apologize to Alicia.

And that's what he decided to do but after putting on his jeans, he put on his favorite Oscar Peterson CD and asked Mindy if she liked jazz and sighed when she said, it was okay, she didn't get jazz but she liked a band called Hot Potatoes.

"Never heard of them," Paul said, listening to the intricate piano music playing.

"They're pretty loud," Mindy said. "You probably wouldn't like them."