The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 08

Story Info
A command performance.
6.3k words
4.43
35.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

It had taken Matilda almost another month to come to grips with her new situation. Almost every night, someone would deserve a reward. So the poor baroness would either end up with a dick rummaging up her butt, or her tongue up some woman's holes. Occasionally a man would win the reward and request her mouth instead. If a guy did that, Matilda would suck his dick for all she was worth. Getting a load of cum in her mouth was so much better than getting a cock rammed up her behind.

The problem was that even on the evenings when she didn't get butt fucked, Matilda's ass was still sore from all the use it got on other nights. And of course to insure that her asshole didn't get to rest completely, the baroness still had to deal with those brooms stuck up her holes every night.

However, as time had gone by, Matilda had determined that she could survive it. The baroness would go to her inspection and wait to see who got the reward. Then, after her brooms were extracted, Matilda would get in position to give the reward; either bending over the table or laying on it. If it was a man, the baroness would pull her ass open to give the guy access and to make it as easy on her hole as possible. If it was a woman, Matilda would try to get her tongue working and not think about what she was actually doing.

Frederick, meanwhile, was having a great time. He would spend the days with his friends in town. Then his evenings would start with Matilda's inspection and continue on to Lily's room. Life was just about perfect. In fact, things were so good, that the baron began telling his friends about Matilda's new attitude. His buddies of course all laughed. It was a great story, but everyone knew what a shrew Matilda Von Higgenpoof really was.

It was a little more than six weeks after Matilda had started giving out rewards, that Frederick decided to prove to his buddies that everything he had told them was true. So that afternoon, after he had told another story about his wife and his friends had laughed again, Frederick told his buddies to come to the estate around 5:30 that evening and he would prove it to them.

Meanwhile, Matilda was preparing for another evening of humiliation. Shortly, she would have to shove those sticks up her holes and head over to her inspection. She wasn't sure which was worse, putting those brooms inside her, or the fact that she was starting to get used to it. Of course she still wasn't getting used to the next part. Either being bent over and having a dick stuck up her butt, or having her face mashed into some servant's pussy. Well, there was nothing to be done about. The baroness waited for the time to pass, then she prepared herself for another evening. If she had known what Frederick had planned for her that night, she would not have been so calm in her preparations.

When it was time, Matilda shoved the broomsticks up her anus and vagina. After that, she harnessed her big breasts, and headed off to the hall. She had her head down as she entered, so the baroness didn't realize anything was different until she heard a bunch of men laughing as she came in. Matilda looked up, and standing next to her husband, were six men she had never seen before.

The baroness looked up in shock. Then she began to cry. Somehow, Matilda had gotten used to the servants seeing her like this, but now there were six strange men looking at her naked with one broomstick up her butt and another up her vagina. This didn't even count the way her huge tits were roped up so that they pointed right at those strangers. Matilda wanted to run screaming from the room, but she didn't dare. So she just stood there, humiliated, and waited for her husband to tell her what was going on.

Frederick's friends couldn't believe what they were seeing. There was that incredible bitch, Matilda Von Higgenpoof, naked with a pair of brooms stuck up inside her. Not only that, but the woman must have lost over a hundred pounds. Certainly, she was still a little heavy, but the baroness was by no means obese any longer. In fact, the baron's pals had to admit that the baroness was now a reasonably attractive woman. Especially with that incredible rack she had tied up in that rope.

Meanwhile, the baron was introducing his friends to Matilda. They were Otto, Hans, Gunther, Karl, Ludwig, and Johann. Otto was a small, wiry man about Frederick's age. Hans was also small, with very gray hair. He appeared to be the oldest of the group. Johann and Karl were brothers. They were both tall, thin men, and both were very blonde. Matilda couldn't really tell which one was older. Ludwig was a little shorter than Frederick and very stout. It wasn't that he looked fat, as much as he looked very strong. Finally, Gunther was huge. He was quite a bit taller than Frederick, with the body of a bear. The man looked like he weighed at least 300 pounds without any fat on him. Gunther also looked like he could lift an anvil one handed.

After that, Frederick asked his friends if they would like a closer look at the brooms stuck into the baroness. All the guys laughed and assured their friend that they would very much enjoy that. Matilda didn't even wait to be told. She had known those men weren't going to refuse that offer. The baroness just turned her back to the group. Then she bent over and pulled her ass open. When Matilda had her bottom spread completely, she just waited for the men to begin poking around her openings.

Sure enough, very shortly Matilda felt hands rubbing around her openings. Then people were grabbing her sticks and wiggling them around inside her. After that, someone grabbed the stick in her vagina and began moving it in and out. A moment later, someone got the same idea for the one up her bottom. The poor baroness could only stand there, as she was thoroughly fucked with both broomsticks.

The guys all took turns ramming the sticks in and out of the baroness' holes. Then one of the men asked Frederick if they could pull the sticks all the way out and shove them back in again. The baron wasn't about to disappoint his friends, so he quickly granted them permission.

It was Karl who had asked Frederick about the sticks. After his friend had told him that what he wanted to do would be okay, Karl pulled the broomstick out of Matilda's pussy. He held it a moment and watched the little hole gradually close up. After Matilda's cunthole had closed, Karl put the broomstick back at the opening and shoved it back inside.

When he had the broomstick back up Matilda's cunt, Karl pulled the other one out of her ass. When the broomstick exited Matilda's ass, her little anus was gaping wide open back at Karl. Karl just stood there watching, as the abused asshole slowly closed back up. After waiting until Matilda's butthole was completely closed, Karl shoved the broom back up inside it.

After Karl finished poking around Matilda's openings, all the other guys had to do it. It was just so much fun watching those stretched open holes, slowly try to close again, and then shoving those sticks right back up and forcing the abused orifices open again. Also, the little squeaking noises Matilda made each time a stick was shoved up one of her holes, added to everyone's amusement.

The baroness was absolutely miserable. Both of her openings were getting very sore. Those sticks weren't greased, and those men were waiting for her holes to close up before they shoved them back in again. And they shoved them in hard. No one was being careful with Matilda's orifices and the walls were getting very irritated. The naked noblewoman was praying that the men would tire of amusing themselves with her broomsticks and her holes very soon.

Actually it really wasn't very long before the men got tired of poking those sticks up Matilda's openings. Then one of the guys threw the sticks aside and stuck a finger up Matilda's pussy. Someone else stuck a finger up her asshole. All the men poked around inside Matilda and they all congratulated Frederick on her new attitude. Frederick's buddies all told him that Matilda's equipment was really nice and, now that she was more docile, they were sure that she was a lot of fun.

The men started to leave, but then they all thought they must have heard wrong when Frederick offered to let them find out how much fun Matilda really was. The baron's friends looked at him like he was joking, but Frederick assured them that he was very serious. Certainly, since he was her husband, the baroness' pussy was off limits. But her other two holes were for public enjoyment and his friends were welcome to use them for their amusement.

Matilda couldn't understand what her husband was doing. First he had allowed all these strangers to poke around inside her body. Now he was telling them that they could use her for their enjoyment. The woman realized that she was just a toy to be passed around among the baron's friends. She tried to adjust to her knew roll, but before the baroness had even had a few moments to think about it, her husband was telling her to open her mouth so his friends could use it.

All Matilda could do was obey her husband. After all, he would simply have Lily punish her if she didn't. So, with a small stream of tears running down her face, Matilda dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide. A moment later one of the guys stuck his penis in there, and Matilda closed her lips and began sucking on it. The baroness sucked on the invading penis until it was pulled from her mouth. Then she left her mouth gaping open until another penis replaced it. When her mouth was full again, Matilda went back to sucking.

The baroness continued the routine. Someone would stick their dick in her open mouth. As soon as they did, she would close her lips around it and suck it. Matilda would continue to suck on it until it was removed. Then she would open her mouth and wait for the next guy to insert his penis. The baroness lost count of how many times she sucked each guy's cock. Two things did surprise her, though. First, none of the guys would come in her mouth. They all pulled out of her before they shot. Not that this disappointed Matilda, it just confused her. The other thing that surprised her was the size of one of those dicks. Matilda never did even look up to see whose it was, but one of those cocks was so big she could barely get her lips around it.

After Matilda had sucked each dick several times, Frederick told everyone that it was now time to use Matilda's other hole. For a moment, the baroness didn't realize what her husband meant. Then she understood. Frederick was going to allow each of those men to put their penises up her anus. Dear God, she couldn't take it. Having one man push his thing in and out of her butthole in an evening was bad enough, but six. Her poor bottom would never recover.

Terrified, Matilda begged Frederick not to make her do this. Surely he wouldn't make her take six different men up her bottom. But her husband just told her that she would manage. Besides, everyone wanted to see her take all those dicks up her butt. The baroness started to plead again, but Lily walked over waving her switch. Matilda knew she was beaten. There was no way to avoid it. If she continued to beg all that would happen would be that her bottom got whipped and then she would still get all those dicks up her butt. Resigned to her fate, Matilda got up and bent over the table. Then she waited to have her asshole reamed out.

The baroness didn't have to wait long. By now, of course, Matilda was used to the feeling of a penis in her rectum. After all it happened several times a week. She still hated it, but at least it was no longer unbearably painful. Anyway, Matilda shortly felt the first man push his dick up her ass. Then she tried to relax as he began thrusting it in and out of her hole.

The first man screwed Matilda's butthole for a few minutes. Then he pulled out of the hole. Matilda was really getting confused. None of the guys were coming inside her. But she didn't have very long to think about it. Very shortly, another penis was pounding its way into her tight anus.

The same routine continued for half an hour. One of the men would work his dick in and out of Matilda's asshole for a while. Then he would pull out and let the next man ram the poor little anus.

The baroness' asshole was getting stretched out and very sore. But Matilda did think she would manage to get through this ordeal. Five of the six men had already rammed her butt. While her asshole was sore and irritated, the baroness knew she'd be able to get through having one more guy pound his dick in there.

Of course Matilda wasn't looking back at that point. If she had, she might not have been so sure she could handle what was coming. The last man to step up to Matilda's butt was Gunther. Gunther set the head of his cock at the entrance to the baroness' anal tract. When the head was centered right on the hole, the big man began to push it into Matilda's butt.

Gunther was a huge man. He was huge everywhere. Aside from being tall and muscular, Gunther had the biggest cock anyone in the room had ever seen. Not only was it almost ten inches long, it was as big around as a normal man's wrist.

The blonde giant shoved his log of a dick all the way up Matilda's butt. Gunther hated going last, but with his cock it was the only way. Unless those other guys stretched that tight hole open, there was no way he was going to be able to get his monster in there. Even then, it took some effort, but after a little work, Gunther managed to get his entire girth up that tight, warm hole. It felt great, and the sounds the baroness was making were unbelievable.

Matilda stayed bent over the table. She knew she had one more penis to take up the ass. At least maybe after the last guy was done, they would let her get up and leave. The baroness felt the head of the last dick press against her opening. Then it was pushing in. Matilda felt the head stretching her open and she waited for it to pop inside. Only it didn't. The thing kept stretching her anus wider and wider. How big was that thing? Then Matilda remembered the size of that one she had tried to get in her mouth. Oh DEAR GOD! How on Earth was that thing going to fit up her bottomhole? It couldn't possibly fit. It would tear her apart! The baroness screamed and tried to wriggle off the table, but the huge man just held her there effortlessly. Matilda felt her poor hole being stretched to the limit. Then, when she was sure she would tear apart, Matilda finally felt that monstrous head make its way into her ass.

With that huge thing in her butt, Matilda tried to catch her breath. However, before she could adjust to the feeling, that log started pushing further up her backside. The baroness tried to avoid it, but she was pinned against the table and couldn't move. Matilda screamed and beat her fists against the table as that enormous organ worked its way deeper and deeper into her back passage. The thing seemed to be pushing the air right out of her as it made its way up her guts. When it finally stopped moving, and Matilda had the man's abdomen pressing against her, that huge penis felt like it was all the way up to the baroness' waist.

A moment later, Matilda was screaming even louder. Gunther had pulled his cock all the way back to the opening and then shoved it back up again. After that, he began driving it in and out of Matilda's ass over and over. The baroness shrieked and shrieked. Every time that thing pulled out, Matilda felt like her insides were being turned inside out. And when it shoved its way in, the baroness felt her entire anal passage stretched apart.

Matilda lost complete track of time. She had no idea how long that thing pounded her butt. All she was aware of was that huge log stretching and stuffing her sore, tired asshole. Then, the thing pulled its way back to her opening and kept right on going. It took a moment for Matilda to even realize that her anus was finally empty again. It was stretched open so badly, that it took a while for the stuffed feeling to go away even after that huge dick had pulled out of it.

The baroness was exhausted. The aristocratic woman could hardly move. Matilda felt herself lifted to her feet. In a daze, she stood up. Then hands guided her away from the table. The baroness was walked a few steps. Then Matilda was pushed back down. Still to tired to resist, Matilda let herself be bent over again. The baroness found herself draped sideways over a chair. She had no idea what was coming next, and she didn't have the energy at that moment to care anyway.

Frederick left his wife over the chair for ten minutes or so. He wanted her to catch her breath before they continued. After all, this wouldn't be any fun if Matilda didn't know what was happening. When the baroness had finally recovered, Frederick told her that the men had been very pleased with her openings. However, before they left, he expected Matilda to finish pleasing his friends. The baron told Matilda that he was sure that she would be happy to use her mouth on their friends.

The baroness couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had finally managed to catch her breath after that massive buttfucking. Now her husband wanted her to use her mouth again on all six of those men. Not only that, but those dicks had all just been up her ass. Matilda couldn't possibly suck on a penis that had just been in her own anus.

Trying not to be ill from the very idea, Matilda begged the baron not to force her to suck all those things. To her surprise, Frederick didn't argue. He told Matilda that he had simply thought that she would want to use her mouth on those gentlemen. Certainly if she didn't want to, she didn't have to. The baroness took a deep breath and relaxed. Then Frederick told her that if she didn't want the men to shoot in her mouth, they would be happy to finish back up her ass.

Matilda tried to get up off the chair, but someone was pushing down on her and she was too beaten to fight very much. Then the baroness saw that huge man start to go behind her again. Matilda fought and squirmed for real at that point, but it was hopeless. The noblewoman was pinned against the chair and couldn't get off it. Then Matilda screamed and shook as that enormous penis forced its way back up her already stretched anus.

As Gunther pounded away at her butt again, Matilda begged Frederick to stop it. She screamed that they could all use her mouth, if only that huge man would pull out of her poor sore behind. Frederick patted Matilda on her head and told her he was sorry. However, she had been given a chance to use her mouth and had turned it down. As that huge dick thrust in and out of Matilda's butt, she shrieked and begged Frederick once again to save her asshole.

Frederick watched Gunther ram that log in and out of Matilda's asshole. It really was fascinating watching that enormous thing disappear completely up the baroness' behind. Then, after a few more strokes he told Matilda that he would give her a choice. Since Gunther was already in her butt, the baron wouldn't feel right stopping him. But if Matilda wanted to suck off the other guys while she was being assfucked, then anyone who she got to cum in her mouth wouldn't follow Gunther up her little anus.

The baroness tried to focus on what Frederick was saying. It was hard to concentrate on anything except that huge penis pistoning her asshole. But she finally caught on to what her husband was saying. With that thing in her ass again, sucking a few dirty cocks didn't seem so bad. The baroness would do anything to save her anal tract from as much pounding as possible. That thought in mind, Matilda opened her mouth and waved at the men to come over and stick their penises in.

Otto didn't have to be asked twice. Quickly, he walked over to the woman bent over the chair and put his dick in her mouth. Almost immediately, Matilda's mouth closed and she began sucking on him in a most exquisite manner. It felt wonderful.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers
12