The Barracks Ch. 01

Story Info
For use in the barracks.
899 words
2.94
26.7k
7
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven called her on the phone....I took the call, he asked if he could speak to her after very little chit chat and I handed the phone to her..."It's Steven - he wants to talk to you". She took it, turned and walked down the hall to our bedroom - I couldn't hear clearly, but it went on for about 15 minutes. About 15 minutes later she came out of the bedroom wearing one of her favorite spandex tops, revealing nothing except her nipples (so, braless) but just barely, and culottes or whatever they are called those pants women wear that come just below the knees; looked like a minor touch up of make up; she didn't wear much anyway.

I was standing at that moment in the living room, she came up to me, pressed herself against me, kissing me lightly and said "I need a favor Baby, I need you to do something for me; will you?"

"Sure - what do you need me to do?" She was plainly moving toward arousal and it had to have something to do with the phone call.

"It's very bad, very, very bad....but you know I can't stop, and i won't stop. You don't want me to stop, do you, you don't want me to...stop fucking him do you?"

"Stop? No, not really - I like what he does to you, and I like what you are like when he's finished with you. What do you want me to do?"

"I know you're going to be upset - but I'm going to do it anyway; I just want you involved, I'll like it more, and you will too....you know you will."

Still kissing me lightly, still her arms around my neck, pressed against me. It was 7:00 in the evening, dark outside.

"You know Steven likes to kinda push my buttons, just to see how far he can get me to go; his little power trip I guess. That's part of the reason he's been touching me and kissing me in front of you - he's trying to see when I will say no, and I'm not real clear on where that line is myself. I haven't reached it yet - have you?"

"No, Baby - it's been to good for me to say no, I'm not saying it."

"Ok - but this is bad: I need you take me to his barracks so I can see him, and pick me up when I call you; will you do that for me?'

Yep - that was bad. Like a barracks slut - I'd seen them, and evidence of them in barracks before. Slip in undercover of night to see their boyfriend or to pull a short train. Getting caught in an all male barracks was bad for every body, and now my wife wanted to see her lover in the barracks. It was bad - probably the most erotic thing she had ever asked for. Of course I would do it, and I would be beside myself until she called, with the fear of her being caught, the certainty that she would fuck her lover in a common barracks room, and....would there be someone else? Steven was not in love - he was in lust, and so was she; come to think of it, so was I.

I smiled, one of those slight, very mischievous, sly smiles, and said "Are you ready to go? Are you wet already, just telling me about this little escapade?"

"Yes, to both. Thank you, Baby, thank you..." She practically squealed with delight.

It took 15 minutes to get there - she told me to stop just after the last intersection, in plain sight of his barracks, about 300 yards away, lights on in most of the rooms.

"That room on the end, second floor - that's Steven's room. That's where I'll be. He'll meet me here in a few minutes. Oh....god, I love this; kiss me Baby, hard, and think about what he's going to do to me."

I kissed her, it was if she was already having sex, soft, hot, wet lips, and I could only imagine how wet her perfect cunt was. When we broke the kiss I saw him approaching along the road, her side of the car. She put the window down - what a tease, why not just get out of the car? But she would rather tease me, herself, and him...that was her power trip.

Steven didn't break stride, he came straight to her side, said "Hey girl...", leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth. I apparently wasn't on the planet, but if I was in his shoes, and in somebody's wife like her, I wouldn't recognize anyone else either.

He broke the kiss and looked at me; a smile like his was priceless, the cat that ate the canary, and would soon be all over her - "Thanks for bringing her - she'll call you when I'm through with her." He opened the door, she glanced at me, smiling as happily as I've ever seen her and said "I know what this makes me; I don't care. If you had't brought me I would have walked. I can't stop and I won't try. I'll call you in a few hours (pause, wicked smile) when he's finished with me....husband." Her little power trip, I guess.