The Bartender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees trembled in anticipation.

She had to taste him, she wanted him in her mouth. She leapt down from the keg and quickly lowered her head to his monstrous tool.

Emma was transfixed facing Michael's groin, she kissed and licked all along the length of his cock, adoring and worshipping it before struggling slightly to fit it in her mouth. Emma tried as hard as she could, but with him filling her whole mouth and reaching the back of her throat, she could only get just over halfway down his smooth shaft. Emma tried and tried, pushing him deeper and deeper into her throat, wanting to take all of him in her mouth.

"Oh my god. That feels amazing....too good.." Michael managed to stutter out.

Michael began to shudder and quickly pulled Emma up. He perched her back on the keg, lying her down so that he could return her favour.

Emma gasped again at the shock of the cool metal contrasting with the blood pumping along in her skin. The heat emanating from between her legs felt like a furnace, and soon Michael lowered her stockings with his gentle hands, kissing the insides of each of her thighs before tearing off her panties. Emma felt his tongue as he spread her apart, softly lapping at her free flowing juices as she responded to him. He started with slow, sensuous strokes of his tongue, deliberately avoiding her clitoris, and Emma was going wild with the lead up. Eventually he gently sucked on her most sensitive bud, she had never felt so engorged.

"Oooohhhhhhh yeeeesssssss" Emma moaned.

It wasn't long before Emma felt the build of an amazing orgasm, and as her panting increased, Michael matched it with the flicks of his tongue. Michael seemed deeply in tune to what to do, what she wanted, what she needed.

There was a slight pause at edge, and all of a sudden, Emma tipped into one of the deepest and body shaking orgasms she had ever experienced, not knowing just how long it would rock her body.

Emma's hands started twitching, and she couldn't control herself as she writhed in unimaginable pleasure.

As she regathered herself, she felt like she needed Michael inside her.

Now.

"Fill me Michael, I need you inside me."

∆∆∆

Michael felt like his cock would explode, it was so full of blood.

He was so turned on from Emma's writhing and moaning, he could hardly believe his ears.

All he could manage was a nod, not trusting that he could put into any understandable words exactly how he was feeling. He wanted to mount her and thrust into her in one move, yet knew how much that could hurt her. Slowly, he stood and brought his cock to her beautifully trimmed pussy. The small landing strip unnecessarily pointing to where he knew he wanted to be.

Michael lowered himself, sliding the head of his cock along her pussy lips, scooping her juices along the head to make his entry a smooth and comfortable one. He nudged himself slowly into her tight folds. Pausing, he let her get accustomed before thrusting slowly in and out, each plunge pushing deeper and deeper into her pussy. Michael could almost feel Emma's pussy drawing him in, unbelievably tight around his engorged cock.

This felt like it went for hours, slowly pushing himself more and more inside until he felt himself bottom out inside, his balls resting on her beautiful ass.

Michael ground his hips against her, driving Emma wild as he brushed her clitoris while she was more full that she could ever have imagined.

He locked eyes with Emma.

"Fuck me Mike, Fuck me hard"

He needed no more invitation, and with a grunt, he lifted himself almost completely out, before plunging into her again, each thrust slamming into her as she slid across the top of the kegs. Michael wanted some more leverage, so he lifted her completely, and dropped her onto his cock, lifting and dropping her bodily as their wet sloshing noises joined their shouts and pants as they reveled in the feel of each other.

Pinning Emma against the wall, Michael kissed her deeply as he pushed himself into her over and over again, feeling the build of pace to match as Emma screamed out another long and shaky orgasm. Knowing he could hardly hold on any longer, he slammed himself into Emma.

"I'm going to cum. Holy shit, your pussy is so tight!"

"Cum in me Mike, I want you to cum inside me"

All chances of holding himself back were blown away, and Michael pulled Emma down as he thrust as deep as he could. He exploded and felt that he might black out as he came, he ejaculated so much that it dripped, combined with Emma's juices down both their thighs.

Michael gingerly laid the gorgeous, flushed and twitching Emma back down onto the kegs, and collapsed next to her.

After a few moments, Michael turned to her.

"Well, we'd better get you home then"

"I think I'd rather you took me home with you tonight Michael" Emma moaned with a seductive smile.

To be continued?

Feedback much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for reading and letting me know how I might improve my writing style.

12