The Basketball Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Jan...This is Brian. Brian, this is my new friend, Jan."

"Pleased to meet you, Jan."

"New friend? I thought you guys knew each other well," my husband said.

Again, thinking he knew nothing of the nature of Jan and my relationship, I merely said, "Well, not long, but we do have a deep understanding of each other." I thought that was a rather cute thing to say at the time.

"Actually, what she means to say Brian," my husband started, "is that Jan has just had her fingers in Rachael's pussy. Isn't that right, dear?"

"Patrick!" I couldn't think of what else to say!

"What, dear? Jan told me all about it. She also told me that she found Brian to be quite attractive. Isn't that what you told me, Jan?"

"Well, my exact words were that I wanted to 'fuck him,' I believe," Jan replied.

Brian, in the meanwhile was taking all this in, and I must say, he took it well. If he was surprised that I'd gotten finger fucked in the bathroom, or that this luscious blonde wanted to fuck him, he certainly didn't show it. I was really starting to admire just how cool my basketball star was!

"Well, I'm flattered, Jan, but I think I already have a date for this evening." As he said that, he slipped his arm around me, and cupped my breast in his left hand. Now I have a size 38DD breast. Two of them in fact. But when his hand cupped my left breast, it totally disappeared inside his black mitt! I mean totally. This should give you an idea of just how big the man is. And I might add, that as his hand cupped my boob, he managed to wiggle his fingers in such as manner as to make my already hard nips come to full attention. I swear, if he'd have wanted to, he could have taken my dress off right then and there, and played with my naked breast in front of the whole bar. (In fact , that isn't a bad idea for next time. His hand could have been my living bra!)

Jan was sitting on Brian's right. I couldn't see her left hand under the table, but I had no doubt where it was. I put my right hand under the table as well. I was right! The little cunt had her hand on my date's cock, rubbing him through his trousers. But even with her hand covering what it did, there was plenty of cock she couldn't cover. My hand clasped over the part she wasn't able to hold.

"Ladies, ladies...you know, there's a lot of Brian to cover. Least that's what the coaches tell the other players. There's more than enough of me to go around. I can make you both happy. If Patrick doesn't mind, that is," Brian added.

"Mind? Perish the thought. As I told you, Rachael is a very friendly girl, aren't you, darling?" He was teasing me, and I knew it. I also knew what he'd say next.

"I suppose I could be called that," I answered him.

"She's so friendly, in fact, she'd love for you to fuck her whenever you're ready. Aren't you dear?"

"Yes," I answered quietly.

"What did you say, sweetie. I don't think Brian was able to hear you."

"I said 'yes'."

"Yes to what, dear?" Patrick was dragging it out of me as if I didn't want to say it. It's part of the game we play. Sometimes it's "humiliate" Patrick, sometimes it's "Humiliate" Rachael. It doesn't matter which, but it adds spice to our relationship.

"I said, 'yes to what', dear?" He repeated.

"Yes, I'd love for Brian to fuck me."

"Could you please speak up? I can barely hear you."

"I said 'YES, I'D LIKE FOR BRIAN TO FUCK ME!" Did you hear me that time?"

"I think the whole bar did, Rachael," Jan said.

"Well, then. Brian, are you ready to go? Or did you want to fuck the little slut right here?"

I've got to tell you, for a moment, I thought he was going to take Patrick up on the offer. And I'd have let him, too! I wasn't wearing panties. It would have been a quick thing for me to hike my skirt and give his black cock access to my cunt. It wouldn't have been the first time I'd been fucked in public...nor would it have been the first time I'd been fucked in public by a black man. I was so hot right then, all I cared about was getting my hands, mouth and pussy on that giant cock!

"What about me?" Jan asked. I'd almost forgotten about her.

"What about you?" Brian replied. "Do you want to come with us?"

"How far we going?"

"All the way, mama, all the way."

For just a moment, I thought Jan was going to chicken out. I didn't care. I'm more than enough woman to handle both Brian and my husband. Then Jan spoke.

"I can't go far. I've got to be home in an hour, before my husband gets off work. Can I have it in the car? Can you fuck me in the car?"

I was just about to object. I didn't mind sharing my black cock with this pushy bitch, but I'd be damned if she'd get first come!

"Tell you what, ladies. There's no reason to act like kids about this. Why not rent a room here and I'll fuck you both. If that's okay with you, Patrick," Brian suggested.

"Fine with me. I'll get the room." With that, my husband left the club area to rent a room. And he left me alone with the fantasy of my life. And of course, Jan. I was beyond caring about her at that point. From what I could feel of his cock, I'd probably welcome Jan's help with Brian, and besides, someone would need to suck Patrick's cock while I was being fucked by Brian's.

5

We'd stayed at this hotel before, on the spur of the moment as it were, so Patrick knew what was available in the way of accommodations. He got us a really nice two room suite. It was on the tenth floor and the ride up to the room was interesting to say the least. We all knew what we were going upstairs to do, but to hear the conversation in the elevator, you'd have thought we were all on our way to a church social! But the mood didn't last long. The door was no sooner opened to the suite then the action began. Brian wanted one more piece of reassurance. He looked at Patrick.

"You sure?" He asked my husband.

"Help yourself," my husband answered him.

That was all the encouragement the man needed. He reached over to where I was standing and picked me up like I was a feather. Carrying me to the king size bed, he rather unceremoniously dropped me on the covers. Jan was looking on as this tall man, (and he seemed to be getting taller right before my eyes) started to strip his clothes off. He pulled his shirt from the waistband of his slacks, and started to unbutton it, first the cuffs, then the collar buttons, then one by one, each button down. As the blue oxford shirt was unbuttoned, each new button revealed more of his handsome dark chest. Throwing the shirt on the carpet, he reached down and removed his left shoe, then the right one. Still standing at the foot of the bed, he bent each leg at the knee and raised it, almost to his chin, as he removed first one sock, then the other. This strip show took less than a minute, but I can still see it in slow motion. The man had muscles that literally rippled as he moved. Now he was wearing only his slacks. He put his hands on his sides and took a long look at me. Finally he spoke.

"Don't move from that spot. You hear me?"

"Yes," I responded.

Shit! This man was playing to every fantasy I'd ever had. Gone was the soft spoken gentle man who'd been so gallant all evening. In his place was a cocky black man, a black man who was about to fuck a white whore, and was going to treat her like a cheap slut! Then he turned to Jan.

"Bitch, you want some of my black cock, get your ass over here! Now!"

"Yes, sir!."

"Now one of you bitches undo my pants."

Jan was closer, she got the honor. I was still remembering what he'd said about not moving. Patrick had taken a seat by the bed, a front row seat where he wouldn't miss any of the action. Brian completely ignored my husband, intent instead of subjecting these two "white sluts" as he called us to total domination.

As she started to undo his belt, he bellowed out more orders.

"Bitch...kneel when you approach a man you want to suck! Do it!" She didn't need be told another time. Jan fell to her knees as she continued to undo his pants. The belt finally yielded to here somewhat nervous hands, next the little clip inside the pants, and then the zipper. I watched breathlessly as Jan worked the zipper down the front of his pants. I envied her that position. She'd get to touch his cock first, and that pissed me off. But not so much that I said anything to Brian.

As the zipper came down, I could see the beginning of his underwear. It was royal blue, silky looking, and obviously not bought off a shelf. As Jan skinned his pants down his legs, he lifted one leg, then the other allowing her to slip them off his body completely. She reached for his shorts, but he caught her hands in his.

"Not so fast, bitch. You want what ole Brian's got in them shorts, don't you?"

"Yes. Yes, sir. I want that cock! I want to suck it." She answered.

"Well, let's see how bad you want it. Take off my shorts, bitch, with your teeth." Brian looked at me after he'd told Jan what he wanted. Then he barked another order, this one to me.

"Hey, slut! Get your white ass over here. Help this cunt do what I told her. Come on, get your lazy white pussy over here!"

I scurried off the bed to join Jan as she worked the blue silk material off his ass, down his legs. With my mouth on the left legging, and hers on the right, we managed to pull in tandem until we felt the prize come off this black bastard's ass, and down his legs. Putting his hand on both our heads for balance, he stepped out of the shorts. He was totally naked now! And I got my first glimpse at the cock that swung between his legs. It was enormous! That's the only way I can describe what it looked like. It was like a huge sausage swinging there, almost like the trunk of an elephant.

I stole a glance at Jan. Her eyes were as big as mine, even though I knew she'd fucked basketball players before, and I can only assume that all men as big as this guy was are equally well endowed. Now, I'm not really the kind of girl who measures men's cocks. As far as I'm concerned, if the guy's dick gets hard, it gets in! My husband is at least ten inches long flaccid. Hard he gains about another inch. But when I tell you this cock made Patrick's look small, I mean he made Patrick's look small!

"Okay, blonde, you start on the cock. Lick it real good for me. And you, cunt, (I think he meant me) you lick my ass. Go!"

We neither one needed more instructions. As I ran my tongue up and down his ass cheeks, I could hear Jan slurping his big dick with her mouth. I held on with my hands wrapped around his leg, and fuck!, did that boy have tree trunk legs! I started at the crease where his legs met his ass, and swirled my tongue in that crevice. As I licked him there, my hand moved around his legs, up and down the soft inside of his thighs. Our sucking and licking were getting to him, though, I could feel his legs trembling. Or maybe it was just my hands. At any rate, I knew I wanted more.

"You look like such a slut, licking his ass, Rachael." I got hotter when Patrick said that, knowing that he was telling the truth. Nice white girls don't lick black men's asses! But that worked out well, because that night, I was anything but a nice girl! I started working my mouth and teeth around to the round fullness of his ass cheeks. My left hand was still moving around his inner thigh, but my right one was scratching his ass cheeks, as my mouth moved higher and higher on them. I continually flicked my tongue outside my mouth, licking, tasting this giant. I knew what position I wanted him in. I knew how I could be totally degraded by this "master."

"Lean forward, please, sir." He understood what I wanted, and gave it to me. He stepped closer to the bed, and then leaned forward to the mattress, bent at the waist, but keeping his legs straight. He almost suffocated Jan when he did this, she still being on the floor in front of him, sucking around four inches of his black cock meat into her face. But I had him where I needed him. Snaking my left hand between his legs, I grabbed hold of his giant member and worked my hand up and down, as if I were milking it. Meanwhile, my mouth was still working on his ass, but this time from a different angle. I was kissing, and licking, his black ass cheeks, working slowly toward my goal. I wanted to lick his ass hole! I was only about an inch from it. I could see it puckered up, and I could sense his excitement, as well as my husband's!

Patrick watched my mouth close in on the prize. My husband studied my face as my tongue left my mouth and tickled, gently at first, and then with a certain amount of anxious panic, poking Brian's tight ass hole. Patrick could see my tongue push inside this man's bung hole, could see me form it into a tight cone and shove it into him, and each time I pulled away, he could see the moist saliva pool I'd leave behind. I licked Brian's ass while Jan continued to suck him, and I kept my hand high on his cock, feeling the wire brush like curly pubic hair against my half way closed fist. I was pumping his dick into the other slut's mouth, wishing I was the one on the receiving end of his dick, wishing it would be my mouth he'd come in, my lips around his turgid cock, my tongue flicking in and around his pee hole... not hers!

My tongue was buried inside his ass now. I had at least a half inch of my oral digit sucking, licking his ass hole. And I could feel his tenseness, his readiness to come. I wanted to taste his cock...I needed to taste it! I withdrew my tongue from his ass hole, replacing it with my middle finger. I knew what he needed, and I knew how to give it to him. Some men don't like their ass played with during sex. I've always found it to be a real turn on. I have a special way of sucking Patrick's cock that really drives him wild. I have him lay on his stomach, and pull his dick under him, and then between his legs, so it's coming out the back of his legs. This allows me to suck him, and lick his ass at the same time, not to mention ramming his ass hole with my finger, or anything else we happen to have handy. I wanted to do this to Brian, but he wasn't into taking orders, just giving them.

As I pushed my middle finger up Brian's ass, I forced my head between his legs, until I was in position to lick part of his cock and his balls. He had enormous balls, too. That's one of Patrick's best features. He has huge balls, in fact, I'm sure there must be three or four in there, because his ball sac hangs down, much further than his cock, and his cock ain't no slouch! After working my face into the proximity I wanted, I started licking and sucking his cock and balls. By this time, my middle finger is buried all the way to my hand in his ass hole. And he was loving it. I couldn't see Patrick, but I could feel him! He was sliding his hands under my skirt and fingering my naked pussy, the same pussy that Jan had fingered less than an hour before. I spread my legs as I felt my husband's mouth closing over my wet cunt. Oh, shit! I can feel it still! I was a little worried about Jan. I needn't have been. She was doing fine sucking the giant's cock, while he'd opened her blouse, and pulled her bra away from her tits. I could hear her moaning as he twisted and pulled on her nipples. I couldn't see what I was doing, but I took my free hand and tried to reach the blonde's tits. I caught hold of one of them, and remember thinking how big her nipples were too.

Suddenly, I knew it was time. My finger was working diligently inside Brian's ass, my mouth was licking the underside of his giant cock, and my hot breath was keeping his ball sack warm! I could feel the eruption as it started in his balls, and made the long journey down his cock and finally bursting forth, into Jan's mouth! To say there was more than one woman could handle is an understatement! The man's black cock started spurting white cum juice like a bottle of Dom Perion uncorked after being shaken for an hour! Within seconds, I heard Jan gag. She simply had too much come in her mouth, throat, and now, all over her face! I came to her rescue. Grabbing his cock, I started licking lower on the shaft, (from my perspective, that would have meant getting closer to the head) until I was able to taste his come also! It was as I expected. Delightful and rich!

But that was his first come, and judging from the size of the balls still slapping against my face, there was plenty more where that came from. Jan and I were working together to lick any extra "cum" from his shaft. Of course, working in such cramped quarters, we couldn't help but "bump" into each other as we licked and sucked all the remaining evidence of his orgasm from his legs, ass, and dick. And when we did bump into one another, we would linger, and allow what had been an accidental touching to develop into a full blown kiss, complete with tongues in each other's mouths, and lips nibbling at their counterpart. I must confess, her kisses were quite stimulating, especially when I thought about her mouth having been used as a repository for Brian's come just seconds before. At some point, we became as engrossed in one another as we had been with Brian. Neither the black man, nor my husband seemed to mind that Jan and I had developed a fondness for one another. Somehow, Brian had managed to extricate himself from between us, and now, without a huge black man separating us, Jan and I found ourselves licking come off each other's cheeks, and chins. I noticed a huge glob of Brian's come had landed on Jan's left breast. Her tits were outside her bra, but other than that, she, as was I, remained almost fully dressed.

"One of us has to let go of the other...at least till we can get naked," I said to Jan. Reluctantly, we both let go of the other's body, and almost in unison, we stood and stripped off the rest of our clothing. I left the thigh high stockings on, and the garter. My shoes were already off, and all that remained was for me to drop my dress. Which I did. Now, both men, the black athlete and my husband, watched as I stood almost without clothing and certainly no clothing covering any private parts of my body. Within seconds, Jan was like-wise naked. She didn't even have stockings. Her bush, as blonde as her hair, was neatly trimmed, about as close cropped as mine. Her clitoris, however, was really noticeable, even from the distance we were now apart. I looked at Patrick and Brian. Neither one spoke a word, but I knew what they both wanted to see. All men like seeing a woman going down on another woman. And luckily for them, I'm one woman who enjoys licking pussy! I fell down on the bed, landing between Jan's legs. But for some reason, she'd closed them, and her pussy to my touch and gaze.

"Open up sweetie. I wanna lick!"

You can imagine my surprise when she shook her head and said, "No."

"Open them legs, bitch! The other ho's going to lick your pussy! You crazy or something. Now open 'em up for the cunt!" Brian had such a sweet way with words. But even this sweet talk didn't help. Jan kept them closed like a rusty lid on an old Mason jar! I was about to give up when the men came to my rescue. Each took one of her legs, and pulled them away from the centre. In fact, they had her splayed out for me in no time. I knew she wanted my mouth there, she was begging for it, but just didn't want anyone to know. Well, now it was open and open wide. Both men held her open waiting for me to make my move. I was literally mesmerized by the sight of this struggling woman, her legs widely open, her cunt glistening with slick pussy juice. Patrick brought me back to reality.

"Rachael, are you going to lick her for us? Or don't you like the taste of pussy anymore?"

That was all the invitation I needed. I went for that clit like a dog goes for a milk bone! As my lips and tongue licked and kissed her hardened clitoris, my hands roamed up and down her body, and rubbed her pussy with the soft flat of my palms. Her cunt was too much for me. I hooked both my thumbs inside her opening, and while my mouth sucked her clitoris like a miniature cock, my hands were making her come by their constant touching of her pussy and pussy hair! Both men started on her breasts at the same time, one on each, twisting, sucking, pulling...generally making their presence known to the bitch on the bed.