The Basting Thread Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was now on fire and tingled from within. Taylor could feel her temperature rise and her pulse race through her body. She bit down on her bottom lip and tried to control her breathing. "That feels so good baby," she whispered. "Don't stop ... Don't you dare stop."

Her words gave him encouragement and he increased his assault even more vitality. Taylor again grabbed at the headboard and gripped its top. She could feel her vulva swell and drip with delight. She pushed her hips up, wanting his tongue deep inside her. Squealing in her pleasure, she could feel butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She could sense the electric sensation building from deep inside her. Her body tingled; her muscles clinched.

Suddenly Taylor let out a scream of elation. "Mmm!" she moaned as her body pulsed and quivered in the wake of a powerful orgasm. Her body tingled and locked as she arched her back. "Oh God," she said between labored breaths. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me now!"

Taylor could feel him push his body up and crawl on top of her, kissing and probing her flesh with his tongue along the way. Popping his head from beneath the covers Billy smiled as he looked down into her brown eyes.

"Oh my God!" Taylor yelled as she looked in disbelief. Before she could say another word, she felt his soft lips press against hers, and his tongue mingled with her own. She could feel his erect penis as it probed around her already wet and sopping mound. "Billy!" she yelled as she pushed him away from her face.

"Shhh," Billy whispered. "I can go all night baby." He smiled as he again pressed his lips to hers, giving her another passionate kiss. Without using his hands, he positioned his stiff rod against her and with a gentle thrust, entered her dripping pussy.

Startled Taylor tried to speak, but Billy's tongue was deep in her throat. She wanted to yell for him to stop, but as she felt him thrust inside, her body betrayed her. She was so wet; he had little trouble as he slid his way inside her. He was large and thick and she grunted as she felt him push as far as he could go.

"Oh God!" Taylor cried as she gasped for air. As she wrapped her arms around Billy, she looked around the room. "Where is Michael?" she asked herself. "Am I so drunk I'm in the wrong room? Oh God, Michael is going to kill me."

Her attention was quickly brought back to Billy as she felt him nearly pull out, then slowly slide back in. Taylor surprised herself as she let out a moan of delight. "What the fuck am I doing?" she asked herself. She wondered how she came to this predicament. Looking up, she gazed into Billy's eyes and watched as he smiled at her. "God, he's so cute," she thought to herself. "And he feels so damn good."

Billy pushed his upper body up with his arms as he slowly began to grind his hips. Taylor was so wet, he could feel her juices as they ran down across his scrotum. Looking down he gazed at her beautiful body in the dim light; her perk breast pushed slightly to her sides. He noticed her dark areolas, puckered with her hardened nipples. Her golden hair was draped across one shoulder and her eyes were big and seductive. He watched as she slowly ran her tongue across her pouty lips. They were full and red, and they glistened in the faint illumination. He slowly increased his pace.

Taylor could hardly believe her situation as she gazed up at Billy in silence. She was astonished to find that she had subconsciously raised her knees and locked her legs around his back. She also found that she was softly grinding her hips with his motion. She could feel his buff body as his muscles tensed and flexed with their movement. His body was tight and hard, and she could feel his firm ass at her heels. Reaching up she ran her fingers through his hair.

She felt shame at her lack of self-control. How could she do this to Michael? They had their troubles, and their sex life had become dull and monotonous lately, but she knew she loved him. Now, somehow she found herself being fucked alone by a relative stranger, fourteen years younger her junior. And, she enjoyed every gentle thrust.

Taylor closed her eyes as she felt Billy grab her legs. He hooked the under side of her knees with his inner arms, forcing her knees up to her chest. The position also forced her hips upwards, giving him direct access to her throbbing mound. She let out a loud groan as he pushed his rod as deep as it could possibly go. He then held the position, and she could feel his balls as they fell across her ass. She felt as though he would rip her apart.

Slowly, Taylor felt Billy begin to pull in and out, and she found herself breathing in rhythm with his thrusts. She could hear him grunting and taking his breaths through his nose as he invaded her. She again felt him grab her legs, this time forcing them up to his shoulders. As he did, he grabbed each wrist and pinned her arms to the bed. The new pose almost doubled her in half and left her totally immobile and vulnerable. She couldn't move if she had wanted to, and she found the sensation exhilarating.

Her feet at each side of his head, Billy again began to move his dick back and forth inside her. Though Taylor tried to restrain herself, she soon let out a series of loud moans and groans. "Ah!" she cried as his member pushed into her depths. Opening her eyes, she looked at Billy's face. His eyes were closed, and he grimaced and scowled as he huffed and puffed atop her.

Giving a quick glance out the front window, Taylor gave a frown. "I wonder where Michael is?" she asked herself. She felt her heart tremble, as a sense of shame rolled over her body. Her body was in ecstasy, but somehow she felt like she wanted to cry.

_,.-:*'' REVELATIONS ''*:-.,_

Michael had spent well over an hour walking the beach, looking for his beautiful wife. He had walked for what seemed like a mile in one direction, before deciding that maybe she had walked in the other. After finding nothing, he had even made his way back to the nightclub in the hopes that she had returned there. Again failing to find her, Michael decided to head back to his room. He was not going to be able to find her, and would have to wait until she chose to find him.

As he drew near the inn, Michael continually scanned the sidewalks and roadways, hoping to see Taylor's smiling face. It was now well into the early morning hours and the crowds of partygoers and tourist were beginning to fade from the local clubs and nightspots. As he approached his room, he reached into his pocket and retrieved the door key. But, as he held it up to the lock, he heard something that made him pause. Slowly walking to the front window of the room, he peered around its edge. There, he witnessed something that made his heart sink.

Michael could feel his pulse race as he watched Taylor and Billy in their embrace. He quickly turned away, hoping it was some sort of hallucination, but as he again turned to the window his visions were confirmed. He could see Billy thrusting his hips into his beautiful wife, and he could hear her muffled groans of delight from inside the room.

Turning for the front door, Michael again paused. "What am I going to do?" he asked himself. "Does this mean it's over between us?" He took a deep breath and pulled his hand away from the doorknob. He then looked at the motel walkway that led to the back of the inn. "Do I want it to be over?"

Michael found himself walking to the back of the inn, then to the sliding-glass doors at the back of his room. The spot was dark with no outdoor lights, with only the light of the moon illuminating the area. There, he pulled out one of the blue beach chairs that had been setting just outside, and unfolded it in the sand in the shadows of the overhead balcony. Sitting in the chair, he leaned forward and watched his wife's betrayal.

It was as if Michael were watching a movie without any sound. The softly lit room was framed in the darkness of the motel's exterior, and the only sound he could hear was the crash of the tide in the distance behind him. For several minutes he watched Billy pound relentlessly upon Taylor. He could see her face; grimacing and wincing, and mixed with an occasional smile. He could tell she was enjoying herself. He had seen that face before, but only with himself. But, he also knew their sex life had become morose and ordinary over the past months. Michael felt as though his heart had been ripped from his body.

Continuing his voyeurism, Michael watched as Billy pulled off of Taylor and grabbed her by her hips. He then turned her over on her stomach, and pulled her up to her hands and knees. Scooting between her legs, Billy then reached down and guided his huge cock back to Taylor's ravished pussy. Again grabbing her hips, he resumed his assault, thrusting at a furious pace.

Michael watched as Taylor's breasts swung back and forth beneath her. Though he couldn't hear her, he could hear her cries of delight in his mind. Her eyes were closed, and her tongue stuck out the side of her mouth. He knew her expressions of bliss, and could tell she was close to exploding. He watched as she lowered her head down onto a pillow, keeping her firm ass up to Billy's assault. Slowly she reached beneath her and grabbed at her tits. Michael could see her massaging the globes and tugging at her nipples.

Looking down, Michael was surprised by the bulge that had formed in his shorts. Though he felt a sense of betrayal, he also found himself aroused by the sensual scene. He reached down and adjusted himself, as he continued to peer through the window. He could now see Taylor as she reached down between her legs with one hand and feverishly began massaging herself. Her face buried in the pillow, her body shook each time Billy thrust himself into her. His strokes were long, yet rapid and forceful, and his face showed the contortion of a man on the brink.

Suddenly, Billy reached down and grabbed each of Taylor's arms. Pulling her upright, he used her arms to pull against her body, pumping his hips faster and faster. Taylor's mouth hung open and her eyes were closed tight. Michael could tell she was letting out screams of rapture, her body taut and her nipples standing at attention.

Billy then wrapped his arms around her, pinning her limbs at her side. His face grimaced as he propelled his cock deep inside her, and locked his body in place. Her eyes still closed, Taylor threw her head back against his shoulder. Michael could tell they were now both yelling out in delight as their bodies began to twitch and shudder. Their muscles cliched, they held the position for several seconds before growing limp and collapsing onto the bed.

Michael looked down at his shorts and realized he had been stroking his bulge as he watched the pair. He felt a strange combination of excitement, mixed with a sense of rage at what he had just witnessed. He felt his heart thumping in his chest and goose bumps form across his body. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do.

Looking back at the doors, Michael watched for several minutes in silence, as the naked couple lay motionless across the top of the bed sheets. Taylor lay on her side, facing the sliding glass doors, as Billy rested behind her, his hand draped around her body and grasping one of her breasts. Michael wondered if she could see him sitting in the shadows, but soon realized his stealth was secure.

Continuing to eye the couple, Michael watched as Taylor turned back to Billy and said something. She then scooted to the side of the bed and stood, making her way to the bathroom. As she pulled the door behind her, he watched the room grow dark, as if an episode of a television show had faded to black. It was then that Michael decided to make his move.

_,.-:*'' TEARS OF DESIRE ''*:-.,_

Walking to the doorway, Michael slid the glass open and strolled inside the room. He could hear the water running in the bathroom, and realized Taylor was about to take a quick shower. Pulling the door shut and flipping on the main light, he then walked over to the bed and glared down at Billy.

Startled by the bright lights, Billy quickly sat up in the bed. Holding his hands up to his eyes, he squinted as he pulled the covers over his exposed manhood. "Oh," Billy said in a surprised voice. "Hi."

"Hi," Michael replied with a smile. Sitting at the foot of the bed, his smile quickly turned to a glare. "I think it's time for you to go ... now," he said with a soft growl.

Billy attempted to speak, but looking at Michael's expression, realized his silence was the wiser approach. Swiftly crawling out of the bed, he gathered his discarded clothing and walked to the front door. Not bothering to dress, he opened the door and looked back at Michael. "Sorry man," he said solemnly as he closed the door behind him.

Michael rose to his feet and ambled to the doorway. Twisting the lock, he then turned and faced the bathroom door. He could hear Taylor as she tried to wash the night's encounter from her body. Reaching up, he ran his fingers through his hair and gave a sigh. Flipping the light switch off, he made his way back to the bed and began to undress. He could hear Taylor as she shut the water off to the shower, and he quickly tossed his clothes into the corner of the room. He then lay down in the bed and pulled the covers over himself.

Michael could hear Taylor fumbling around the bathroom vanity, then flushing the lavatory. He then heard the click of the doorknob as she opened the door and shut off the bathroom light. As darkness enveloped the room, he listened as she made her way to the bed, pulled open the covers, and crawled inside. He could feel the bed shake as she fidgeted and positioned herself next to him. He could then hear her take a deep breath and whisper, "I need to say something."

Again feeling his heart rush, Michael turned over on his back and awaited her response. His mind raced in thought at what she was about to say.

"I love my husband," she said timidly. "When we did what we did tonight, at first I thought you were him."

Michael continued his silence, listening intently to Taylor's words.

"I know that sounds stupid," Taylor whispered again. "God, I'm so drunk. When I found out it was you, I wanted to stop, but somehow I just couldn't. Somehow, I thought he would come rushing in and ... and." She paused for a second then murmured "I feel so guilty."

Staring into the darkness, Michael envisioned the night's events. The pictures in his mind of Billy and Taylor's embrace burned in his memory. He thought he should feel anger and rage, but for some reason he found the images provocative and stimulating. He struggled with his feelings and thought of Taylor. She was the most beautiful and exciting woman he had ever known, and he tried to imagine his life without her.

"I think you should go," Taylor spoke up again. "I'm going to tell him everything and hope he forgives me. I'm sorry sweetie, I just love him."

Taking a deep breath, Michael paused for a second. He knew he loved her, and he couldn't imagine being without her. Quickly rolling over to his side, he grabbed Taylor around her waist and pulled her close to him. Her skin was damp and cool from her shower, and he could feel her wet hair against his chest. He could feel her squirm and try to push away.

"No!" she yelled. "Stop it!"

Pulling her over on her back, Michael rolled on top of her and forced his knees between her legs. He could feel Taylor try to push her upper body up, and he put his hand to her chest, shoving her back down into the pillows. "Stop it, God damn it!" she screamed into darkness.

Michael could feel her muscles tense as Taylor tried to fight him. "Taylor!" he yelled. "It's me!" He then reached over to the nightstand and fumbled for the lamp that sat on its top. Finding the switch, he clicked it on and looked down at his struggling wife.

Blinded by the sudden illumination, Taylor swung wildly at her attacker. "Let me go!" she yelled. Her fists clinched, she soon found a lucky shot, striking her assailant squarely on the nose. She could feel him stagger off of her and fall to the floor. Her eyes adjusting to the light, she then leapt from the bed and looked down at the naked form lying on the carpet. She could see him grasping at his face with both hands; his long hair draped across his shoulders. "Oh my God!" Taylor cried. "Michael? Is that you?"

Michael only nodded as he clutched his nose. He could the feel pain searing in his face, the blood running down his chin. "Just don't hit me again!" he sputtered.

"I'm so sorry baby," Taylor muttered. "I didn't know it was you ... I mean ... I thought. Oh baby, I am so confused!"

"It's okay baby," Michael whimpered. "It's my fault. Everything is my fault."

Taylor quickly ran to the bathroom and emerged with a washcloth in her hand. Stepping over Michael, she knelt down and straddled his body at his chest. He could feel her exposed butt on his stomach, as she leaned forward and gently began wiping the blood from his face. She gazed down at him, tears forming in her eyes. "Oh baby," she murmured. "Look what I've done."

Michael stared back into her watering eyes. He could see her worried brow, and the lines of distress forming on her forehead. Reaching up with his hand, he softly caressed the side of her cheek, wiping one of the tears from her face. "Look what I've done." He replied softly.

"No ... You don't understand," Taylor answered nervously. "I've done something tonight ..."

Michael interrupted her, placing his fingers at her lips. "Shh, baby," he said with a smile. "I know things have been boring with us the past few months. We've both been looking for some excitement in our lives. But tonight, let's just crawl in bed and hold each other." He reached down and gently pulled her chin up. "Tomorrow, we're going to start over, and pretend this whole day never happened."

Taylor gazed down at Michael, tears reforming in her eyes. Her bottom lip stuck out slightly as she tried to garner a smile. She nodded as she leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss upon his lips. Moving her head over to his ear, she whispered, "I love you baby."

Michael looked up at his lovely wife and smiled. "I love you too." He then stood and tenderly carried Taylor to the bed. Pulling the bed sheets over her, he smiled and crawled onto the mattress beside her. There, he gently draped his arm around her and pulled her close to his body. In their embrace, they laid until the calm silence lured them to sleep.

The next morning Michael stood at the front counter of the motel's office. He could feel Taylor's arms wrap around his waist as she pressed up behind him. She rested her head on his shoulder as the young female clerk handed Michael the bill for their two-day stay. "I hope you had a good time during your visit," the clerk commented.

As Michael handed the clerk his credit card, he removed the sunglasses from his face, revealing his two black eyes. Giving a smile, he leaned forward. "We had a wonderful time."