The BBW & The Biker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers

"Sorry Sue," she explained, "You'll have to drive, I've just made other plans."

Sue smiled at Sarah but of course Tammy couldn't let it go.

"What do you mean you've made other plans, we're supposed to stick together remember, that's what we always do."

"Well Tammy," Sarah said, "I've decided clubs give me a terrible headache and I'm calling it a night."

"Oh," said Tammy, "Then I guess that means I'll have Matt to myself."

As Matt took Sarah's hand again and the two started for the door, Matt turned back to Tammy and said,

"No can do, sorry," and with a wicked smile added, "Sarah has graciously consented to give me a mercy fuck, but you girls have fun now."

Sarah barely contained her laughter, at the look on Tammy's face, until they were out in the parking lot.

"Oh my God Matt," she laughed "I can't believe you just said that."

"And why not?" said Matt, "You are going to take me home and fuck me aren't you?"

"Of course," said Sarah, "But believe me there will be no mercy, anywhere to be found."

"Promises, promises." Matt laughed.

"Hey," Sarah said, "Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

"UMmmmm no actually it's been a few hours."

"In that case," Sarah said folding into Matt's arms, "I do love you, with all my heart."

"That's good," Matt said kissing her gently, "Because I love you too."

As Matt passed Sarah her helmet, he said, "There's just two little things I wonder about."

"What's that?" Sarah asked.

"First," he said, "Why didn't Tammy recognise me?"

"That's easy she too self involved and tries much to hard to beat me out at everything. And what's the second thing?"

"Well," Matt started, "When do you think we can tell your friends we've been dating for almost a year now?"

Sarah laughed as she straddled the bike and wrapped her arms around Matt's strong chest. "I'm guessing by tomorrow, I'm going to have some explaining to do."

"That's good," said Matt, as he started the bike, "Because I was beginning to feel like a piece of meat."

"You mean you didn't the they way I let everyone know that you're my boy-toy?"

"Oh no," Matt said remembering how she straddle his lap and kissed for all she was worth. "I rather enjoyed that. I just want the world to know that we belong to each other."

"Always and forever." Sarah added. And as they drove away, Sarah couldn't help but wonder how she'd gotten so luck. But they again she really didn't care, so long and she got to keep him.

The End.

Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers
12