The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers

'Yes, yes -- the sound of fucking!'

'Tell me what you feel.'

She gathered her thoughts. 'I feel the ridge of your cock as you push in. It feels...tight. And I feel my toes curl when you're in deep.' She chuckled. 'You must be pushing against something connected to my toes.'

'I am, I am.' I slid into her again, rolling her hips upward to allow deeper penetration. My bulbous head was buried inside her, somewhere up behind her belly. 'Did your toes curl then?'

'Christ, yes.' She reached up and touched my face with the tips of her fingers, and her eyes gleamed soft in the flickering light. 'Cum into me, Michael, when you're ready. I want you to cum into me.'

'Are you safe?'

'I don't care. Cum into my body.'

But I wasn't ready to cum. I knew this might be the only time I ever made love to my sister and I wanted it to last. I suppose I wanted it to be special to her, too: perhaps to show that I was better than Lucy with her painted lips and greedy, grasping ways. And I wanted to watch her cum first -- to see the expression of agony and ecstasy on her face as she tumbled through time and space with me inside her.

And so I fucked her with all of my patience and skill: long, delicious strokes into her hot little body as she writhed under me: my balls bashing against the crack in her arse and the sound of wet slapping flesh loud in our ears. I licked her breasts and sucked her hard, swollen nipples and bit her neck lightly. I varied the length and timing of my strokes, teasing the nub of her clit with the slippery head of my cock and then burrowing it deep into her body. And then I turned her over and fucked her doggie, marveling how her vulva gripped me, reveling in the sight of my gleaming piston disappearing into that tight crevice, hearing her sighs and moans as she climbed the road towards her first orgasm. Three times she gasped that she was cumming and each time I held her still until the moment had passed, and each time she begged me for release.

The fourth time there was no holding her. She rested her head on the makeshift bed and her fingers went to her pussy, touching the point of our union, gathering the froth that rimmed her, the fingertips thrumming against her clit. 'I'm going to cum, Michael,' she whispered, and her voice was filled with wonder. 'Ah, fuck...fuck. Ah, that's good. Christ, it's coming.'

I drew her buttocks apart and my fingers brushed between them, touching the tight ring of her anus, smearing the silvery juice from her cunt over the crinkled flesh. 'Cum for me, baby', I whispered. 'Cum for your big brother.'

'Ah, yes...here it comes! Here it comes...ah, ah! Yes, oh God -' her voice was shrill and urgent, rising quickly as the blinding white hot wave reached up to seize her. I pressed my fingers into her ass and it sucked at me like a tiny mouth, the ring crimping my finger with a desperate grip as it slid into her bowels.

'Oh, God...oh yessssss-'

Her cunt seized me in a grip of iron and she writhed and bucked in the throes of her cum, grunting and moaning, her head thrashing from side to side and her moans filling the room. And in that moment I suddenly realised what I was doing...I mean, I knew it was Sarah, of course, and I knew she was my sister and that I was inside her, and I guess I'd sort of rationalised that somehow. But it was as if I had been in a dream and then I suddenly awoke and found it all to be true.

I really was inside Sarah.

Sarah, my little sister; the one I'd looked after as a kid. The little girl with pigtails I'd read stories to as she sat on my knee. Sarah, with the knobbly knees and braces, growing up shy and awkward. The one my mother had always told me to protect because she was a girl, and so special because she was my sister, and families always looked after each other. Sarah -- the amazing, beautiful, untouchable Sarah.

And now she was keeling on the floor with her legs askew and my cock was buried inside her - and her cunt was milking me, milking me, sucking at my rod like a mouth on a tit, trying to draw the juices out of my balls. Jesus! I really was fucking my sister, and she loved it, and I suddenly realised that it was the Beach House that had done this. I would never, never, have been able to do this anywhere else -- and yet here I was buried up to my nuts in her, feeling the clasping suck of her tight little cunt on my swollen prick and knowing that soon I would spray my seed deep into her.

And the image swept me up like a leaf in a storm and my orgasm burst upon me. With a strangled cry I unleashed the first searing jet of my sperm to splatter against the undulating, throbbing walls of her cunt -- drenching them in my pearly fluid, painting her insides with my seed. A second spurt followed, and then a third -- sizzling, boiling jets of my jism spraying into my little sister's body...filling her nooks and crannies and bathing her cervix, filling her up, filling her up.

Sarah cried out in wonder. 'Christ, Michael -- I feel it! Jesus...oh, my God!' I felt her hands gripped me, held my rod, her fingertips pressed at the point of where we were joined. Touched me where I went into her to explore the ring of her cunt, so slippery with the ooze of her juice and my sperm; and she squeezed me rhythmically to coax the last few drops into her grasping sex.

And at last we were done, and I slid free from her. She lay on her side and I joined her, our arms around each other and she touched my face with her fingers. 'Thank you, Michael,' she whispered. 'You'll never know how much I needed that.'

A sudden gust of wind rattled the roof and she glanced up at the new rafters above our head. 'Will we get out of her tomorrow, do you think?'

'I'm sure we will. If I can't salvage one of the boats then they'll come looking for us anyway.'

'So we have until morning?'

'Yes.'

'Can you make love again, soon?'

'Yes.'

'Then do it. Tonight is ours. Tomorrow -' A shadow crossed her face. 'Tomorrow, well -'

I put my fingers on her lips to still the words. I didn't want to hear about tomorrow, to hear her say we would never do this again. And so I smoothed her hair and brushed my fingers over her skin and I kissed her. And in a little while, I entered the glorious temple of her body again.

*

She was quiet in the boat on the way home. She sat in the bow and her face was pale and there were indigo bruises under her eyes. If I'd joked about it I would have said she was pale because I'd pumped four loads of sperm into her -- each time hearing her crying out my name, feeling her arms clasping me. The last time she'd whispered words of love too, but then we'd slept a fitful sleep and in the morning she'd been distant.

I moved forward and sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. She turned to me with a wan smile.

'This blanket smells of oil,' she said.

'And other things.' I could see the white stains on it, and in a sudden flashback I remembered my seed oozing from her vulva to lie like drops of pearl on the rough grey fabric.

'I never thought -' she glanced behind her but the old fisherman who had picked us up was too far away to hear. 'I mean, I didn't think that you and me -'

'And are you sorry now?'

'Sorry?' She shook her head. 'No. But what we did makes things so much harder for me, Michael. I need time to think.' She was silent for a few moments and then she glanced at me. 'I'm not on the pill, you know.'

'Christ! But you asked me to -'

'I know. I needed to feel you...you know. It made me feel like a woman again. I can't tell you why.' She reached out and touched me. It'll be all right, I'm sure. It's not my fertile time.'

'And if you are?'

'Then I'll love it, Michael. All the more because it is yours too.'

I regarded her. Jesus! A baby! I wondered how it would feel having a son or daughter by my sister and, bizarrely, whether it would change anything between her and Lucy if she did have one. Perhaps Lucy would be put off by the idea that Sarah had had sex with a man. I was grasping at straws.

'And what about us, Sarah?' I asked. 'What about you and me, now?'

'Us?' Her eyes swept over the bay, towards the island behind us. 'We still have the Beach House. It's a special place, I think. When we are home we are brother and sister...but there -- well, nothing can touch us.'

'Will you still help me with it?' I asked 'I'd like to finish it.'

A small smile crossed her lips. 'God yes,' she said. 'That's our special place, isn't it? We need to finish it.'

'And will you and me be the first to use it, when it's done? Just you and me, together?'

'Oh, yes,' she whispered, 'no matter what happens that will be a really special night, I promise,' and she laid her hand on my arm and turned to look forward again, to the future.

***

Mar 2013. Copyright. Hot_Sister.

Not to be reproduced in part or in whole without the express permission of the author.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers