The Beach House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers

Curt looked at me like a condemned man. I knew that it wasn't Amber who had him so frustrated, just as it wasn't Amber he had been picturing while he had been so thoroughly fucking the young girl earlier, she was just his outlet. It was his own daughter that he really wanted but couldn't have. He was in his own personal hell because of it too, knowing that he would and could never do anything about it. Having her present herself so openly right in front of him must be killing him.

I could easily imagine Kelly on hands and knees, her head pushed under the bed and all of her assets pointing towards her father, just begging for some cock to come fill her from behind.

She had probably been spreading her knees to each side so that she could bend lower, which would have just opened her charms up that much more. And if she had been facing him while her leg had been raised as her mother had jusr described, those bare but forbidden pussy and breasts would have been on full display for him to agonize over. If she only knew the truth, Curt's wife would probably be making sure that she killed him herself. Both Shelley and her daughter appeared to be blind to the sexual frustration right in front of them, however.

"I'm glad to see that Kelly is feeling so comfortable being naked around her dad now though." Shelley went on. "She and Amber didn't put a stitch on until just before they left for that beach party! She's such a tease, trying to get Kyle and Alex all worked up like that!"

Shelley sighed. "Curt hasn't quite become as easy going as her about it. He kept trying to hide his 'Amber boner' from Kelly and me." Rolling her eyes, she said "Like I didn't know that was why he leaned me over and ravished me in the bathroom just now. And yeah big guy, I noticed it too you when you came in and watched us. I'm not blind to what goes on around me. I'll get you back tonight for leaving me all alone with this wild beast like that."

Looking down at my hard cock once again, she reached her hand out and grabbed hold of it. In a little girl voice, she said "Did I do this to you mister? I'm so sorry, whatever can I do to make it up to you?"

With her other hand, she reached out and grabbed her husband's cock as well, huskily saying "C'mon boys, I'm in the mood to get all soaped up by my two studs!."

She pulled us into that giant shower, turning on every shower head she could find. Handing us each soap, she spread her legs wide, lifted her arms away from her body, and closed her eyes, waiting for us to begin. Curt and I looked at each other, then we each started washing our chosen side, using our hands to apply plenty of soap to every part of her body. We made certain to pay extra attention to her various sensitive areas, and Shelley seemed to enjoy her shower immensely.

I took my time on my own favorite spots, making sure that my soapy digits went well up inside her pussy in order to get it all nice and clean. When I picked up one of the removable shower heads, turned the dial to vibrate, and thoroughly rinsed out the area that I had just washed so completely with my probing fingers, Shelley was forced to hang on to our shoulders to keep from collapsing to the floor while she shook in ecstasy.

Once we had finished washing her, she returned the favor to each of us in turn, starting with her husband. Making sure to give my aching cock some relief, she spent a long time making sure it was clean, using her hands and tits on it until I released my supply of semen, and with it some of my tension, onto her waiting chest.

We all got ready for dinner after our shower, doing the usual things that we all do to make us ready to go out in public. I could tell that Shelley was becoming more secure and easy going in general, she had come out of their bedroom wearing a very short and shapely black dress and high heeled fuck-me shoes. No longer playing the part of the frumpy PTA mother, every movement that she made seemed to offer a peek beneath the wrap she had on, without it being too obvious. I was going to enjoy watching the show tonight.

With one of Shelley's arms wrapped around each of her men, we strode down the hall as one, down to the main dining room.

The dinner was much as it had been the night before, although with even more drink and a wider variety of food available. Because there were only we three tonight, we took a smaller, more intimate table for four. There appeared to be more servers on hand as well, and anything that we could think of was provided on request. Marly was there, she appeared to be doing twice as much work as anyone else.

One minute, I would see her at the far end of the room, serving food and drinks and flirting with her customers. It seemed like just a minute after she returned to the kitchen, she would be at our end of the room, almost a completely different person, sour and surly in attitude. She seemed to be most angry with me, at one point she missed dumping an entire pitcher of ice water in my lap by only inches.

I couldn't figure out why her attitude would change so quickly from one side of the room to the other, but it seemed as if whenever she came anywhere near me that would be the result. I couldn't imagine what I had done to her since leaving the diner yesterday, but deciding to forget any plans I had for connecting with her while I was here, I began my search for the mystery woman who I had seen by the pool earlier.

I spotted her dark hair, surrounded by yet another group of men. With all of the competition, I would have to come up with a way to stand out from that crowd if I wanted to have any kind of chance at all with the lady.

Shelley noticed the glances that I kept sending that way, and asked who I was watching.

"That pretty woman over there." I told her.

Looking more closely with interest, she suddenly looked at me with disapproval. "I know what the house rules say Jack, but I think that this is someone you should leave alone."

"Why?" I asked, "What's wrong with her?"

She fixed me with a stare, only saying "I thought you were better than that."

"Better than what Shelley? What do you know that I don't?" I asked.

"You do know who that is, right?" was her only reply.

"Well no, I've only seen her from a distance in a bikini, and I haven't seen her face yet, but I sure liked what I could see. What's the problem?" I could not figure out why she was so mad at me.

"Jack, that's your boat pilot. Betty, or Frankie, or whatever her name is.

"Is that why you had her come up here? So that she would be subject to the house rules?

"That's horrible, Jack. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Freddie? What? No it's not! No way! I've known Freddie for three years, I think I'd recognize her." I nervously looked over towards the large group surrounding the woman.

"Look closely Jack! And if you need glasses, go get some. That woman works for you, and if you make her have sex with you, then you are not the man I thought you were!"

I did look more closely now, and suddenly I recognized features that I should have known well. "Aw, shit." I mumbled to myself. "Aw, shit!" I repeated a little more loudly.

Shelley stared into my face. "That had better mean that you just realized I was right, and not that you just got caught."

Looking back at her, I counted up the women who I wouldn't be with tonight. No Heather, or Kelly, or Amber. Marly was out, and now so was my mystery date. Not that I minded being with Shelley and Curt, but right now, she was all that was left to me.

Taking my look as a response, Shelley smiled and nodded her head. "I knew that you would listen to reason Jack."

Suddenly, her face turned white as a sheet, and I heard her repeat what I had been saying just a moment before. "Aw, shit!" "Jack, take me over to dance, in the darkest corner of this place that you can find. Right now! Curt, make sure that you're facing away from most of the room, and stay that way."

"Aw, shit!" she said again.

As I rose in confusion to go dance with his wife, I saw Curt look in the same direction that she had been facing, noticing his lips moving as he too said "Aw, shit!"

Shelley had hurried me over to the darkest area of the dance floor during a fast dance, so I was not going to be able to find out just what had her so upset. I could tell that she was watching someone, as her attention was not at all focused on me but on some traveling spot in the room. After two songs, we settled into each other's arms for a set of slow music.

"Do you see that couple over there? The short, fat, grey-haired guy and the Barbie doll with him?" I looked over to the direction she had indicated, and spotted them right off.

"He's Curt's boss. He wasn't supposed to be here, damnit! That's the ONLY reason I agreed to come here!" She was shaking with anger as she said this. "He brags that he's nailed every one of his female employees, and all but one of the mail employee's wives."

"That would be me, by the way. Just in case you're wondering." she said, making sure that I got the message.

"He can't make employees have sex with him, that's against the rules!" I said.

"His department is full of young twitter heads like princess silicone over there, who think he's going to help their career." she explained. "He can't get to me unless Curt goes after his wife first, which the asshole has been trying to make happen."

"OK, so what's the problem?" I asked.

"Because those rules don't count here!" she said. "He could just lean me over a chair and take me in front of the band, if he wanted to! People don't, because it's rude, but he could!"

Oh, God, we've got to get out of here before he sees one of us."

As she said this, though, I could see a look of recognition on the man's face, then he and his wife began walking directly to our table.

"Too late." I said, nodding my head in their direction.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" was all that Shelley could say.

"At least Kelly's not here." I mentioned.

"No! Not Kelly!" the exclamation came out as she turned white. "I can't let him know our daughter is here! Oh, fuck! How could this be happening?"

Thinking that I had heard that word come out of her mouth more here than I had since meeting her, I told her "Just tell Curt not to mention her. One of us has to tell Kelly to stay away whenever this creep is around. She won't be around until the morning anyway, so she's safe for now."

"Ohhh." she wailed. "He's found Curt. Now I'm going to be stuck with this prick all night, I just know it!" She took a deep breath. "OK. I better go face up to it, we've been caught at last. Besides, if I don't go over there now, Curt may slip up and mention Kelly. I really want to keep her away from that man."

I watched her walk towards our table, dressed in that enticing dress and high-heeled shoes, thinking that she made a very nice package to look at, but the package was not for me tonight. As I admired her from behind, I felt someone's breasts pressing into my back as two arms wrapped around me and a voice whispered into my ear.

"Hey, Jack. Imagine meeting you here. Can a lady have a dance?"

I knew the voice instantly, and I turned around to face its owner, saying "Hi, Freddie. Having fun?" The last word almost didn't get said out loud, as my eyes took in my boat pilot. She'd had her hair done up, and had on a dress that clung tight in all the places it should, while leaving quite a bit of loose at the same time. Full, high breasts threatened to spill out of it's top. Long legs emerged from below the hem. I stood looking at her open-mouthed.

Stunning. That was the only word I could think of for her.

"I was going to give you a hard time about conning me into this place for your own dark plans," she said, "but from the look on your face, it didn't even occur to you. I should have known that, you've always been a real decent guy to work for."

Still in shock, I managed to croak out "I can dance."

Well, I thought, that was stupid. But as we began a slow dance, she broke out into a huge smile, saying "I've really got you flustered, don't I?" Maybe I ought to take advantage of you since I'm here. As I understand it, the rules of this place would allow me to do that."

The look on my face must have become even worse than before, because she said "Jack! I think I'm insulted! You don't want me? How come every other guy in this place is competing to get under my skirt, and the only one worth it is horrified at the prospect?"

"Freddie," I began, "it would only screw everything up. After this, you would go back to just being my employee, and I'm afraid that I'm just so good, it would put you off of any other man forever!"

It appeared that I had recovered and was back on my game. "That would leave you pining away for me, and I'd be afraid that one day you would be so lost in anguish over me that you would run the boat ashore."

She narrowed her eyes and looked at my face with her head cocked to one side. "I can't tell if you're kidding or not, now. I can tell that you're not immune," she reached down and squeezed my obvious erection, "and that you're just being noble. It's the part about ruining me for life that I'm not sure about."

"Now," she continued, "in case you think that I'm just tumbling around helpless in this den of iniquity, I'm not. I'm really getting off on this thing. It's cool! All of these guys want me, and do you know what?"

She reached down then and grabbed my hand, guiding it through some secret opening in the front of that magical dress and pressing it between her legs. I was shocked again, but at least she was wearing a thong. Which was completely soaked from the juices pouring out of her.

"Yep," she said, "like I said, I'm really getting off on this!""

"I don't suppose you would give me a quick finger job, would you? I'm real close, just thinking about all of my choices out there."

My hand still on her thong, I glanced into her eyes. "That wasn't a question, boss. Make this naughty sailor girl cum."

I stared deeply into Freddie's eyes, in a way that I never had before, and whispered "Aye, aye, Captain."

I pushed three fingers around the material covering her juicy pussy. I could tell that she kept a very close trim, as I could feel no hair at all anywhere around her lips. Feeling along the upper edges of those lips, I quickly found her clit, and while moving my thumb over that, my exploring fingers began to rub the silky walls inside of her. I could feel her love button swell and extend under my thumb, even as my probing fingers were squeezed tightly, drawn ever deeper inside of my friend and employee as if by a vacuum.

In a very short time, I was able to find those special spots inside of this fantastic woman, the ones that Curt had taught me about just the night before, and I used the combination of my fingers on those and my thumb on her clit to address her request.

Freddie's eyes became unfocused and far-away, she was leaving herself completely open to the probing digits that were inside of her soaking wet pussy. I could feel the heat and the moisture pouring from within her depths and out onto my immersed hand.

As my hand was drawn deeper inside, Freddie pulled my body closer to her as well, crushing her breasts against my chest so hard that I could easily feel her nipples against me, tiny hard stones almost digging into my flesh.

She was wrong though, she wasn't as close as she made out to be. It took several minutes of diligent hand work on her pussy before her breasts began heaving, stretching the fabric of her dress even more, her hard nipples almost drilling holes through the fabric.

Through it all, we continued our slow dance, in full view of anyone watching, staring into each other's eyes as we slowly turned round and round on the floor, my hand firmly captured between her legs. In order to keep her balance when she finally came, she reached her arms around my neck and hugged me to her, pushing her full breasts and stiff nipples into my chest.

As I continued using my fingers inside of her, she was moaning out "Oh, shit. Ohhhh, fuck! Oh, God. Ahhhhh...", and moaning, she finally got her wish, flooding my hand with even more liquid. I withdrew it then, and held her tight, continuing to lead her in time to the song that was being played by the band, until her body quit shaking and she slowly came back down to Earth.

"OK." she said at last, then again. "OK. Well, that was... Yeah. Wow!" She finally took a deep breath, gathering her wits. Finally, she grabbed hold of my wrist, bringing my soaking wet hand up to her nose and deeply breathing it's aroma, then saying, "So, I have a bet for you."

That was a very quick change of subject, I thought. But I played along. "A bet?" I asked.

"Yes, a bet. Let's make it interesting. How about one thousand dollars?"

"Freddie," I began, "A thousand is a lot of money..."

"It isn't a lot to you," she said, interrupting me, "and do you even have any idea how much you pay me?"

"Actually, no." I said honestly. "OK, a thousand it is. What's the bet?"

"Eventually," she began, "I will be going home with at least one of these guys." I raised my eyebrows. "Don't look at me like that boss, I have fantasies too, and I haven't actually been properly tended to for a while now. I think I just checked one of my fantasies off the list, by the way. Or sort of, anyway."

"So," she continued, "here's the bet. Look around at all of these guys, and they each have women with them, right? I mean, this whole place is a couple's thing, right?"

Looking around, I nodded my head, yes. "I'll bet you that at least four out of five of the women who came with any guy that I dance with will come over and want to dance with you at the same time or just after. Especially after what you just did to me. Is it a bet?"

"You're on." I replied. "And it will be a pleasure getting some of my money back."

"We'll see, smart guy." she said. "We'll see."

I held my hand out to shake hers, but she only looked down at it. "I'm not shaking that." she said. Leaning in and hugging me close, her soft breasts pushed into my chest, she whispered into my ear, "I know where it's been."

She pulled away slightly, then kissed me deep and hard for what seemed like a long time. Being a typical man and not dead, I kissed her back. As we clutched each other out there on the floor, my dick started rising once again. Pulling away at last, she looked into my eyes once more, saying "That's two down..." before breaking our embrace completely and heading into the crowd.

"Who's up for a dance with me?" she shouted as she walked away. Six men rushed forward, and she grabbed the one who made it to her first. His female companion looked me over, then came up and asked if I would care to go on the floor with her.

Damn, I thought to myself, Freddie might be right about this.

It wasn't four out of five though.

It was ten out of eleven.

I was asked to dance by tall and short women, old and young. Blondes, brunettes, and redheads. Each time that I would try to head back to my table, I was stopped well before I could reach it, and brought back out with yet another woman whose husband or boyfriend was out on the floor with Freddie. Some just danced, some rubbed various parts of their bodies against me during our time together.

Most flashed me intimate views of their private body parts, allowing, even encouraging me to look and touch them there. I had my hands pulled to a number of bare breasts and wet, naked pussies. One young woman started freak-dancing with me on a fast song, except that I don't think that you're supposed to actually take your panties off and pull up your skirt when you do that.

It's meant to be simulated sex, but she did everything she could to get me to take her right there on the floor, even bending over and humping the front of my pants with her exposed pussy. When she tried to reach back and pull down my zipper, I cut the dance short.

artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers