The Beast Takes Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He anticipated all the dreaming man's questions without his ever having to speak. "Oh yes, my beautiful novice, I have plans for you in our cult. We have ways we want our novice disciples to worship and venerate us. You and other students who are novices at your school in the big town will honor rituals most notably involving buggering each other in worship of us. You will learn the more gritty details in future dreams. You novices will find each other well enough."

"How will you sire children for future generations, you ask? Your little love nest at school and elsewhere will not be for indulgent pansies, but in service to me and my brethren. In time, there will be carnal relations with stimulating and healthy fertile females to further the proliferation of new disciples to our order. In your case, the pretty little strumpet Katie will suffice. Huh? In any case, the mothers will be oblivious to the need to rear strapping smart boys to be conscripted into our order of depraved apostasy. Rest now, my beauty. Rest, recover, and be well. You know to awaken tomorrow night and come to me in the lodge house again. We will have many other dreamy occasions to talk of our impending lustrous love affair."

He slept hours later than his usual time for arising. He stopped briefly to speak with his father in his study on his way to the dining room for breakfast. He anticipated the older man's stern warnings and reprisals and he spoke first to cut him off and appeal a heartfelt justification for what might otherwise be regarded as strange and risky conduct. "I know what you are thinking, but I am resolved to it Father. I have been captive to something mysterious and irresistible, but I know now that it is terribly important to my life and empowering to me like nothing else ever could be, and I give myself to it of my own free will, now. Oh, I know I have grown up to listening to you and Mother carry on about the dotty witches and occultists with their followings like Aleister Crowley and his crowd. But really, when have you ever read or heard evidence that they have ever really done anyone any harm that they did not consent to among themselves? And contrast their strangeness with the all too vulgar and familiar Christian civilization, with all its wars, feudalism, slavery, inquisitions, witch hunts, and racially motivated brutal colonizations. It is all so much to be ashamed of. So please Father, spare me your concerns and judgments for choices I make that are comparatively so much more benign."

The son stomped out of the room to the dining room. The older man was speechless with the fervor and convicted tone of protest from his son. He knew now there was nothing he could do to steer the fruit of his loins to an alternative course.

That night the father looked out his window into the moonlit night and caught sight of his son sprinting across the lawn toward the the neighboring lodge house in only his house coat. Reginald had just recently awoken refreshed and renewed better than if he had spent a full night's rest. He playfully tossed away his pajamas and wrapped his house coat about him as he nearly flew down the staircase. He flew open the unlocked French doors again to the familiar parlor again barely lit mainly by the lit and burning fireplace.

There was the beast again waiting for him to one side of the mantle. He gleefully tossed aside the house coat to once again reveal all his well formed youthful male charms to his master and mentor. He dashed up to the creature and suddenly knelt at his feet to fondle and affectionately snuggle the large and magnetic fuzzy phallus against his face, neck, and upper torso. "Oh my master! I freely surrender to you all my sons and I will strive to give you many of them to do your bidding and honor all your wishes."

12