The Beautiful Kara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was this little vixen? This could not be the same, shy little Kara we knew from earlier this summer.

She pulled me onto her. My cock, still ready for attention, but our height difference would put her head level with my breast.

"Not going to work this way."

I rolled off her and told her to get on top, my favorite position. I can play with her breasts; nipples, pussy and clit, and she can be in control of how deep, and the speed of our interactions.

She knew what I wanted, slipped her legs to either side of my hips, and I could see her pussy open as she extended the width of her hips. She reached behind and took my cock into her hand, guiding it home. Slowly she lowered herself onto my member and began to rock back and forth. Her eyes were closed; she was biting her lower lip and breathing in rhythm to her movements. She rose and fell on my cock. I played with her breasts, squeezed her nipples, and my other hand went for her clit. She was at the edge of another orgasm. Over she went, again and again. Never fucked a girl who could so easily experience multiple orgasms like Kara. Now it was my turn.

My balls were pulled tightly into my body and I could feel my prostrate ready to empty. I rolled her over onto her back, lifted myself onto my hands and toes and started to pump into her. She spread her legs to accommodate me and my pressure built up. I held it back hoping for a major explosion into her.

"You're on the pill. Right?" I asked her as my cock plunged into her cunt.

"Of course I am. Marc would have been a father many times over if I weren't on the pill."

I pushed my cock deep into her and let my boy juice fill her hungry cunt. She looked up at me, seemingly surprised as I squirted time after time. I could feel my cum running out of her pussy as I pumped her. Finally, I collapsed onto her chest, and into a wonderful, last lust filled tongue kiss.

Half hour or more later, we both awoke after having fallen asleep, my softening cock still in her.

I hated to move her, but it was time to end this unplanned torrid love session. I rolled off her and got off the bed. I took her hand and led her to the shower. We continued to fondle and explore each other's bodies as we cleaned the sweat and cum from our bodies.

"Let me ask a question of you. I am no fool and I know you and Marc fucked many times. I know his cock is bigger than mine and that's OK by me. But was he as gentle; was he as lustful and caring as I / we have been tonight?"

She looked up at me and answered "You, sir, are by far the best lover I have ever had, though I have only had maybe seven different boys fuck me. You are a romantic, caring stud and by far the best I have experienced. But I will hate you for it."

"Why hate me for being a caring lover?"

"Because I can never have you all to myself."

"Maybe so" I replied "But I can be shared. Liz has shared me with several of her girlfriends in the past and I am sure something can be arranged."

"I would like that." She replied.

"So let me ask, have you ever been with another girl or woman, you know in a lesbian, girl-on-girl event?"

"Never" she replied.

"Liz will be a great teacher."

We finally got out of the shower, dried ourselves and headed to the laundry room, downstairs. Her cloths were dried and she dressed, covering her naked, beautiful body.

"Will you ever tell me what caused you to get drunk and drive here?"

She looked at her feet and said, "My parents are divorcing. My mother found out my father has had a woman on the side for several years and she kicked him out. They had the worst argument I have ever experienced. My sister was so scared and hurt she moved in with her boyfriend in Boston and swore she was never coming back. Dad moved in with the other woman, mom has been hitting the bottle for the past two weeks and today, I discovered packets of white powder in her bathroom... cocaine. That is what put me over the edge. I confronted her, we yelled and screamed and she slapped me, told me it was none of my business and to get out. I ran to my room and packed all my cloths in three suitcases, threw them into my car and drove to my favorite bar. I spent three hours, sitting at the end of the bar slowing trying to drown my sorrow. When the bartender realized I was getting drunk, he tried to cut me off. I hit a new low when I told him he could feel up my tits for two more shots. He did, I drank, left him $50 and got to my car before the last shots hit me. The only place I knew I could go was here. You and Liz seemed to have a great marriage and I missed Marc and the dog."

"So now where are you going to stay?" I asked her.

"My mother's sister lives not far from the University and I can stay there for my senior year. After that, I don't know."

I walked her to her car, kissed her deeply and told her she always had a home and a place to crash, right here. She grabbed my cock, I patted her ass under her skirt, and she got into her car and drove off.

12