The Beginning - Kat's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Kat whispered almost silently to herself.

Slowly Kat's mind returned to the real world as Sue handed her the bundle of her own clothing. She began to dress. The frat boys left and Sue and the other sisters walked around to each girl, shook their hand and welcomed them into the sorority.

* * *

Now that hazing was over the professors ramped up the workload and Kat settled into college life with a vengeance. She realized that the only thing that stood between her and a life of quiet desperation as an old Mormon wife with twelve kids was a college degree and a good job outside of Utah.

The Sunday night following the initiation Kat found herself unable to sleep, so after tossing and turning for several minutes she got out of bed. Even without turning on the light she could see that Karen, her roommate, wasn't in her own bed. Kat didn't think anything about it, as Karen was a light sleeper and would get up and study at all hours of the night.

Sometimes she would watch Karen undress for bed and wonder to herself if the thoughts she was having about her roommate were as unholy as her church would say they were.

She decided to get something to eat and wandered downstairs to the kitchen. After she had fixed herself a sandwich, she walked into the common room. There were several girls already there.

The common room was a large room on the main floor of the sorority house off to the side of the entranceway and opposite the study room. There was a large fireplace with an impressive mantel in the center of the outside wall. Three couches and four chairs were arranged in a U-shape around a low coffee table in front of the fireplace. In the corner by the front windows was a large Philco radio that was rarely – if ever – turned on. Completing the furnishings, were some small tables and chairs that could be used for studying, scattered about the outside of the room.

There were several lamps around the room controlled by two push-button switches on the wall next to the entranceway, but tonight the room was lit by candlelight. The girls in the room were all lounging about in the furniture around the coffee table. There were two candles on the table and two on the mantelpiece, and these gave off a soft glow, which allowed Kat to see the other girls. They were all dressed as she was herself, in nightclothes of one form or another. She spotted Karen on one of the couches and Karen waved and patted a spot on the couch beside her.

Kat went over and sat beside her. Karen was dressed in a rather skimpy and almost totally transparent baby doll top. Kat could see all of Karen's mammoth attributes and it made her a touch nervous. She attempted to ask Karen, in a whisper, what was going on, but Karen shushed her. Feeling a bit rebuffed by this, Kat turned her attention to the others and noticed that everybody was listening as one of the elder sisters talked.

"...so I reached in and pulled out his cock."

"How big was it?" one of the others asked.

"Not so big, or so hard... yet!" she giggled, "but after I played with it a while, it got plenty big enough."

Kat was amazed! She sat and listened as the girl described, in great detail, how she gave her boyfriend a "blow job." Kat could feel the familiar stirrings begin inside her. As the next girl began a recounting of her Saturday night date, the tingle grew to an itch. Her excitement grew tale after tale.

Before long she had to excuse herself and left the room, her half-eaten sandwich abandoned on the couch. She rushed upstairs to her room and flung herself down onto her bed. She ripped her dressing gown off and pulled down the bottoms of her pyjamas. Her hands sought desperately out her crotch and started rubbing her stiff clitoris with wild abandon. Within moments she had brought herself to a crotch-soaked orgasm.

Over the next few weeks Kat faithfully attended the Sunday night gatherings. From the tales of the other girls she learned how to perform many sexual acts, some of which she had never even dreamt of prior to hearing of them at the meetings. She learned many new words like "cock", "cunt" and "clit" and those were just the ones starting with "c." And, after noticing others doing it, she learned how to bring herself discretely to orgasm without leaving the couch. Occasionally she would see Karen with her hands active beneath her robe and the sinful thoughts would again manifest themselves. Kat had even brought herself to orgasm once or twice by imagining that it was her hand stroking Karen between the legs.

It wasn't long before the Sunday-Night Girls discovered that Kat was still a virgin. When that happened, the laughter that Kat had dreaded failed to materialize. Instead there was an overwhelming interest by the others in seeing that she was relieved of the "burden" of her virginity as soon as possible.

When asked if she had her eye set on any potential boys to be her first, Kat told them about the initiation and how she had almost had an orgasm when Jason had fondled her.

"I'd like it to be him... if he wants me."

"Don't worry honey," said one of the older girls, "if I was to call him up right now and mention popping your cherry, he'd be over here with his pants down around his knees before I could hang up the telephone."

All the girls laughed and Kat could feel the blush rising to her cheeks.

"Sure you don't want to start with someone at bit less... massive, for your first time?" asked another girl. There were more giggles.

"Is he that big?" she asked, trying to remember how he felt when she rubbed against him, "in comparison, I mean."

"How big?" asked another of the Sunday-Night regulars.

"What about Stan? I have Philosophy 101 with him. How big is he?"

"Girls, girls, we're here for sister Kat now." The girls calmed down and stopped the questions.

"I want him." Kat whispered.

"Don't worry dear," said the older girl, "we'll arrange it all."

To be continued in "The Beginning - Jason's Story."

12