The Beginning of a Dick Slut Wife

Story Info
Dick Slut Wife's first group sex.
4.2k words
4.32
177.5k
128
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers

What can I say... I married a "dick slut"... But, I knew this before I married her; it was one of those things that intrigued me about her. Before we were married, Laura had sex with about 32 guys and given blowjobs to 45+ guys; she's not sure on the exact numbers. Most were during her college days (some of those were when her and a friend helped with recruiting star football players checking out the school). After college it was mainly boyfriends, but still had some one night stands... like when she took a guy she met at a bar out back for a quick blowjob. She had never done more than one guy at a time (though she has screwed two different guys in the same day on several occasions).

Laura loves giving blowjobs and likes to swallow. She has been very open with me about how much she really likes hard dicks, how she loves stroking and sucking them; especially big dicks... and she has sucked and screwed some big dicks (A boyfriend, Anthony, was the biggest at 11" and as thick as her wrist) She has often stroked my dick while she verbally fantasizes about giving multiple guys blowjobs, giving a blowjob while being screwed at the same time or memories of past guys. These have been her main fantasies (giving me a blowjob with another girl was right behind though). And for 8 years these remained just fantasies.

I use to tease her that she should fulfill her fantasy about giving a few guys blowjobs and maybe reach 50 blowjobs, but said she wouldn't. She would say that those days are behind her.

Well, my little dick slut wife has been awakened like never before. And now at the time of writing this she is on her way to screwing 100 guys and has given 185+ guys blowjobs/hand jobs. Here's how it all started.

Let me start off by adding that Laura is a pretty woman. Though my wife is in her early 40's, though she looks like she is in her 30's. She has a cute face, is 5'5" and weighs about 130 lb. She has a nice figure with nice firm 36 C+ boobs, gorgeous ass and creamy white skin that contrast her dark hair. Needless to say, she still draws attention; though she still denies that she does. She has a high sexual appetite that I've been fortunate to enjoy... and she loves to swallow my cum. OK now back to what awakened my little dick slut...

Last October we went on a 7-day Caribbean cruise. We have gone on a few cruises and enjoyed them very much. This cruise would prove to be different. After the second day everything was a typical cruise, we were enjoying the relaxing, carefree atmosphere and too much food.

Like we so often do, we shared fantasies to heat things up. My wife stroked my dick while she fantasized about giving two guys she'd seen on the ship blowjobs. During her fantasy, I told my wife how much the thought of watching her suck another man's dick turned me on and that she could give someone a blowjob on this cruise if she wanted to. She closed her eyes, sucked my dick and every so often would tell me the images in her mind of her sucking the dicks of these guys while I watched her.

After great sex and we were lying there in bed, she asked me if I was serious. I had to think for a moment but then realized she was talking about my comment on her fulfilling her fantasy. I didn't think she was too serious but thought I would see where this would go. I told her if she wanted to I was all right with her giving someone a blowjob on the cruise. She said that I would get too jealous and she didn't want to hurt our marriage. I told her that after as many guys she has screwed and sucked in the past that I would not get jealous; as long as her heart was mine a blowjob wouldn't hurt our marriage. "What if I screwed someone on the cruise?" She asked with a smile. I told her as long as I got to participate I wouldn't mind. She asked if I was sure and I told her I was sure. We have had similar discussions before, but I could see she was considering it more this time, but I still didn't think much of it.

On our 3rd night out we decided to go out to the pool. It was late and there were only a few people in the pools. We had a couple drinks and swam for a bit and then decided to hit the Jacuzzi. All of the Jacuzzi's seemed fairly full with the exception of one. There were only two people in it. So that is the one we decided on. As Laura climbed in I noticed there were two guys in their mid to late 20's and their eyes watched my wife all the way into the water.

We sat there quietly for a while and then Laura started up some small talk with the two guys. They were both on the cruise because of some network marketing vitamin thing. Sean was a decent looking guy and Brian was... as I later heard... really Hot! So we found out where they were from and that they both had girlfriends who couldn't come on the cruise.

We talked and had a couple more drinks over the next half hour or so. Laura kept getting too hot (or so she would say) and would sit on the edge to cool down. Each time Sean and Brian didn't even hide the fact they were checking out my sexy wife. Laura enjoyed the fact that they were looking at her and so she put on a minor tease for them. She got up to sit on the edge; this time taking her time, Laura adjusted her bikini top and bottom, pulling the material away from her butt more than needed exposing a little bit of her shaved pussy. Both guys smiled widely; she gave a little laugh leaned toward them and pulled her top to the sides to expose just the edges of her areoles for a couple seconds, then sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi adjusting her top.

That little show emboldened Sean and he commented on how lucky I was to have such a hot wife. Brian then said Laura looked hot in a bikini and that he'd pay money to see tits. She laughed and teased back by asking, "how much"? He grinned and said he'd pay $50 to see her topless. Then Sean said he'd pay $100 to see her totally naked. With that she winked at me dropped back into the water and untied her bikini top, showing them her boobs just above the water. Both guys were a little shocked that she had just flashed them. She let them gauche at her for almost a full minute while and then pulled her top back up. She put out her hand to Sean and said that that would be $50 bucks and then laughed and said it was on the house.

Knowing that Laura probably wouldn't take it any further (but I knew she wanted to) I made the comment "damn, I wonder what she would do for $200". She casually said, "I'd give them a blowjob". They both looked bewildered. I figured she was just teasing but started to doubt myself when she sat between the two of them. Without saying a word she started to rub their dicks through their shorts. Instantly, both looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and grinned. When I didn't protest they both started rubbing on my wife. She was sitting with her shoulders below the water line but I could see their hands all over her body and squeezing her tits. She had their dicks out of their shorts so that she could stroke them. She looked at me and mouthed "thank you" and then went back to enjoying the two hard dicks in her hands.

After a few minutes she moved back from them and then went under the water and Brian had a big grin on his face. After about 30 seconds Laura came up for air and then Sean had a big grin on his face. She did this several times for each guy. Then Laura came up for air and went under again, this time I felt her tugging at my shorts and I received one of the best 30 second blowjobs ever. I could tell she was excited!

When she came up for air she ordered us to put away our dicks and said she would meet Sean and Brian in their suite in 30 minutes and give them a real blowjob. With that she fixed her top, grabbed her towel and left the three of us just sitting there stunned. As soon as she was out of earshot Brian and Sean started to comment on what had just happened. I told them that it has been a fantasy of hers to give two guys a blowjob at the same time and that it looked like she might be fulfilling that fantasy tonight, but added not to be surprised if she chickened out. They started to get out and go to their suite. I asked them what their suite number was. They told me the number and said that they hoped she didn't chicken out and took off like a couple of high school boys.

When I got back to our cabin Laura was taking a shower and looked a bit nervous. She told me she really wanted to give them both a blowjob but was worried about me. I told her I was OK with it as long as she was. She grinned a sexy grin and said she was, but asked again if I was sure. I reassured her that not only was I sure but that I was totally turned on at the site of her stroking two dicks and her being touched by these two strangers.

A few minutes later she asked what she could do with them, I told her, "whatever you want babe". With a smile, she asked if that included screwing them too. I told her she could do what ever she wanted as long as I was there to watch. She asked if I was sure and I told her with a big grin, "babe, what's two more notches in your bed post," then added that I was excited to finally see my little dick slut in action. She kissed me hard and told me she loved me.

My wife's excitement grew and she told me how empowered it made her feel when she was stroking two dicks at the same time. How she has always wanted to do that. How she was so turned on to have a new dick in her mouth and how excited it made her with me watching. And how she couldn't wait to suck 3 dicks in one night and that she just might screw all of us. Then with a wicked smile she said, "Sweetie, tonight your little dick slut is going to be a big dick slut."

I took a very quick shower, got dressed and we headed on over to their suite. By the time we got there it had been about 45 minutes and Laura was still nervous especially when she debated on screwing them. She almost backed out at one time, but decided she'd only give them a blowjob. I remained quiet the whole time wanting this to be totally her decision, but hoping she would at least give them blowjobs. She squeezed my hand tightly when I knocked on their door.

They offered us drinks and Laura asked for her favorite, diet coke and rum. We chatted for a few minutes and both guys let my wife know how beautiful she was. Sean asked if she were going to give them blowjobs totally naked, then quickly added topless would be fine. The rum was relaxing Laura, she grinned and said, "I was planning on only letting you see my tits... if I get naked I might want to do more than just give you a blowjob." Both guys looked at me for approval and again all I could do was shrug and say, "It's her fantasy!"

Looking back at me and with a grin, Laura told me I could only watch... for now.

I saw the change in my wife as she took control and told both guys to sit on the edge of the bed. She turned up the music that had been playing and started to strip for them. She took her time removing her blouse and then pants. My wife was wearing a very sexy black lace lingerie and stripper heels that I hadn't seen before (and later found out that she had bought them for a special night). She moved slowly in front of them and began removing their cloths. Before long she had both guys totally naked. She gave them each little lap dances and teased them, stroking their hard dicks. She gave me a little lap dance and I could feel the heat from her pussy when she put it up to my face. She teased me for a few more moments and returned her focus on the other two.

Laura went back to teasing her two new friends with her boobs and stroking their dicks. She slid her lace covered pussy over their dicks, then their faces. My wife slowly removed the lace material and was now totally naked in front of two strangers, except for her heels. She walked up to them and pulled them to her boobs. She had both of them suck her nipples and in no time they had their hands all over her body. That didn't last long; she had them lean back on the bed and she dropped to her knees. Both guys were hard as rocks. Sean was by far the bigger dick, at least 9" and thick with veins popping out everywhere. Brian was average.

Even though Brian was better looking, Sean's dick won him major points and got most of her hand and tongue attention. "Did I mention that my wife was a dick slut and loves big dicks?" She says they are fun to play with and has had a few big dicks in the past (A boyfriend named Anthony was 11"+ and as big as her wrist). She was stroking and sucking both dicks for about 5 minutes when Sean said he couldn't take much more. She went to stop but he moaned it was too late so she sucked him harder and faster and in 5 seconds he came. But to his surprise she swallowed his cum. When he finished she told him she hoped he had more where that came from and he reassured her there was plenty more in him.

Laura went back to sucking Brian and he reassured her he was good for a few rounds as well. Sean climbed under my wife and started to devourer her soaking pussy. He licked her pussy and played with her nipples, driving her crazy. She had her first ever orgasm with 2 guys at the same time. She sucked Brian really hard and he only lasted about 2 more minutes then announced he was going to cum. My wife continued sucking until he exploded and exploded and exploded. She could hardly swallow fast enough. When his jerking ceased and he collapsed on the bed he told her that she is the only one who has ever swallowed his cum and that she had just fulfilled one of his fantasies.

Now my dick was as hard as a rock and I was tired of waiting. I stripped down and put my hard dick in my wife's face and she just smiled. She sucked my dick like she only does when she is real horny. I told her I wanted to screw her but she sucked harder and wrapped her arms around me. After watching my gorgeous little wife suck and swallow cum from two stranger's dicks and now watching a stranger lick my wife's pussy while she sucked my dick, I knew I wouldn't last long. But I manage to hang on longer than she wanted and I got the usual tap on the leg letting me know it was time to cum, so I did. When I was finished she told me to behave because she was going to screw these guys.

Laura ordered Brian and Sean to lay the bed. She climbed on the bed and stroked and sucked both guys back to life, while she was sucking on Sean's hardening dick, Brian took his turn licking my wife's pussy till she came again. She got on all fours and told Brian that she wanted him to fuck her hard while she sucked his friend.

Without hesitating, Brain got behind my wife and slowly inserted his dick and for the first time in 9 years another man was screwing her. And for the first time ever, she was sucking a dick while being screwed and when she looked at me and I could see the lust in her eyes. She did her best to suck Sean while his friend pounded on her pussy into several orgasms. After a few minutes she pulled away from Brian, laid on her back near the edge of the bed and started sucking his dick and told Sean to screw her. She was so wet that his big dick slipped right in and he started to fuck her hard. Within a few minutes she was having another orgasm.

At this point I had had enough of just watching and climbed onto the bed, put my now hard dick in her face and my dick slut took turns sucking both our dicks while we squeezed her gorgeous boobs. Sean said he was about to cum and my wife got on her knees to suck his huge dick. In a few seconds he was cumming down her throat a second time.

Not waiting, I pulled my wife into position and stuck my dick in her wet pussy while she continued to suck Brian's dick. She had a couple more orgasms and after about ten minutes of me screwing her and her sucking both guys, I exploded inside her.

Laura said she needed to rest and lay on the bed. A few minutes later she announced she wanted to take a shower and went into the bathroom. I put my boxers on, sat in my chair and the 3 of us sat there in awkward silence for a few minutes. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

Laura came out of the bathroom drying her hair and totally relaxed being naked in front of us. When she saw the TV on she just laughed and made some smart remark. She sat on my lap and asked the guys if they were up to screwing her one more time. Both quickly said they were.

My wife told them to lie on the bed and began stroking their semi hard dicks. She stroked and sucked their dicks till they were hard again. Laura told Brian to lie down on his back and she screwed him from on top. He reached up and played with her tits while she sucked and stroked Sean again. Laura has this little twist, slide, thrust move and in about 10 minutes Brian was cumming inside her pussy.

When Brian finished she climbed off him and said she wanted Sean's big dick inside her for one grand finale. Now I knew what she had in mind. And sure enough, she got on all fours and screwed Sean like a mad woman, slamming her ass into his hips as hard as she could. After about 5 minutes she told Brian to play with her clit. He hadn't touched her clit for more than 45 seconds when she came as hard as I've ever seen her cum and her juices sprayed all over Sean's dick and balls and drenched the bed. Yes my little dick slut is a squitter!

Not sure what had just happened, Sean started to pull away, but she ordered him not to stop, he put his dick back into her, she told Brian to rub and she went for a second wet and then a 3rd wet orgasm. After this Sean lost it and came deep inside her pussy. My wife collapsed and Sean fell next to her. After a few minutes she said she was going to take a shower. As she walked by she kissed me and said thank you again. Mean while the 3 of us got dressed while both guys went on and on about how freaking hot my wife is.

After a short shower Laura came out with only a towel on her head. She looked tired, but very sexy. Brian and Sean both commented on how gorgeous her body is and that they'd never been screwed like that before. She put on her lace undies and then sat on my lap topless while we all talked for a bit. Laura asked that they not try to find us again as this were just a one time deal. She finished getting dressed and kissed them each good-bye.

As we walked back to our cabin Laura was quiet and kept taking side-glances at me. Finally she asked if I was OK. I told her I was totally OK. I told her I could tell how much she enjoyed screwing 3 guys. She told me she REALLY did enjoy it and that she loved pleasing 3 guys at once. How she felt empowered knowing that all 3 of us wanted her.

We walked in silence for a few minutes and then Laura asked if it was OK for her to screw someone else on this trip. I was surprised... but yet not. I asked if she had someone in mind and she did. I asked if this were something she would want to continue doing when we got home. She grinned and asked if it was OK, because she was thinking about it. I told her I had one rule, I always had to be there. She said, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

When we got back to the cabin I asked whom she had in mind. She told me about this guy she has seen several times. I had a good idea who she was talking about because I caught her staring at him the other day. But my wife always stares at good-looking guys so I didn't pay much attention at the time.

Laura started talking about how much fun it would be to suck his dick till he came down her throat and then to screw him till he came in her pussy while she sucked my dick. As she talked about it, she pulled out my dick and stroked it. She had a couple, what she calls "mental orgasms". She then screwed my brains out and we fell asleep in each other's arms till almost noon the next day.

The day before our cruise was over Laura had tracked down the guy. It didn't take my wife long and she had this guy following her back to our cabin. She wasted no time and was soon on her knees stroking, sucking and screwing his dick (though she was disappointed in his less than average sized dick). But she still had fun and had several orgasms while we were sucked and screwed by. By the time my Dick Slut Wife was finished, she had our nuts drained a couple of times.

barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers
12