The Belle Of Coeur D'Alene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,063 Followers

He waved to the other to men to take Klaus.

"Klaus, there is another meaning for millstone? Do you know it? No? For shame, it is such a useful word. It means a burden, a heavy burden. Klaus, you have become a millstone to me – a burden heavier than I am willing to bear."

With another wave, the two men dragged Klaus to one of the cars parked outside the cabin. Arturo drove off and the other two men drove Klaus to a remote marina. A boat was waiting, engines warm, ready to cast off. Throwing him onto the boat they jumped in after him and cast off the lines. The captain took the fast boat about ten miles offshore and slowed the engine to idle.

The larger of the two stepped in front of Klaus. "Hey buddy, I guess it don't pay to piss off Arturo, huh? He told me to ask you something. Did you ever see that great Kevin Spacey movie, "Swimming with Sharks?" With that he started laughing manically as Klaus felt the warm urine flow down his leg.

The two thugs of Arturo's had been busy. They had chains attached to two large chunks of the broken millstone from the mill. Each chunk weighed about one hundred pounds. They fastened another chain around Klaus' neck and wired the chains together. They lifted the heavy stones to the platform with Klaus having to follow. Pushing the stones off the boat into the sea, they caused him in a manner of speaking, to " ... be thrown into the sea with a great millstone around his neck."

Standing on the boat waiting for the end, watching several dark fins wandering through the heavy sea in meandering circles, a terrorized Klaus could only think of a randomly remembered quote from Robert Browning, a line from his "On a Toccata of Galuppi's":

" ... what was left of soul, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop."

Thanks for taking the time to read this story. I hoped you liked it. Please vote!

JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,063 Followers