The Bellman Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm.. whew. Oh, my.." she held her hands up a little and I noticed strands of my cum sticking between her fingers of the hand she had been stroking me with. She examined the mess with a sense of not knowing what to do.

"Would you mind getting me a towel?" she asked quietly.

"Oh, Yes.. Of course.. I.... Yes." I stammered like an idiot before popping into the bathroom and fetching her a bath towel. She was wiping my cum off her cheek with her fingers and kind of looking a little disgustedly at her hands as she took the towel from me.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to...." I started to stammer...

"Oh it's fine.. it's fine." she smiled a little as she began wiping up my jizz. "I hope that felt good for you."

"Oh yes ma'am!, Molly!" I caught myself again as she rolled her eyes up to me with kind of a "Puh-Leez" look.

"Well, thank you." She sighed and dropped the towel on the floor. She smiled at me sweetly, her crows feet crinkling. "I never did get your name." she chuckled at the realization.

"Oh, Martin.. It's Martin." I nodded. The room suddenly felt very awkward.

"Well, Thank you for your help, Martin." She pulled the covers up over herself. "I've never done anything like this before... I trust we won't be talking about this around to anyone?"

"Oh no! No ma'am... I have a girlfriend. No way!" I made a little "locked lips" sign.

"Ok. Good. Well..." she trailed off leaving an awkward silence as it was clearly time to go.

I didn't know whether to kiss her, shake her hand or what so I just kind of bobbed my head. "Well, Goodnight." I nodded and kind of waved at her like a total dork as I backed towards the exit.

Just as I opened the door to let myself out though she called out behind me. "Oh, wait, Martin!" I turned and saw her getting up and pulling on the robe that had lain crumpled on the floor. "Wait a second!" She went to her purse and rummaged in it, then walked over to me at the open door.

She pressed a $20 it into my dumbfounded hand and smiled at me warmly as she let the door close between us.

12