The Benefit of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw that Allison wore a pair of black lacy panties and that her stockings came up only to her thighs. Her panties were cut very skimpy and looked amazing on her. I now saw that hidden behind her clothing was an incredibly sexy body. The gentle curves of her plump body were very exciting, and I could not wait to touch, and taste it. I had Allison lie back on the bed as I climbed into the bed next to her. As great as she looked in her panties, it was what was beneath them that I really wanted. I lightly slid my fingers under the waist band on either side and pulled them down and off her stockinged feet.

As I lay next to Allison on the bed I could tell her heart was beating very fast, as was mine. Her breathing had become very quick and heavy, and her skin was turning a bright red color. I could tell she was nervous about what we were doing, and what we might do next, and I did my best to put her mind at ease.

"We can stop at any point you want," I said.

"Please don't stop," Allison replied, looking into my eyes. I could tell that although she was nervous she wanted this as much as I did.

I leaned in and kissed Allison's cheek, then continued kissing, moving down her neck. As I kissed and lightly nibbled on her neck, goose bumps formed all over Allison's skin even in the warm air of the hotel room. I could tell I was having a glorious effect on her. My hands found Allison's breasts as I continued to kiss her neck, and I began to squeeze and rub them. She had round breasts that were heavy in my hands. They were not overly large, but the dark nipple that was on the tip of each one was big and thick. I took those nipples and pinched them between my fingers and thumbs. At this new sensation, Allison let out a sweet sounding moan that was music to my ears. I continued traveling down Allison's body with my mouth and found one of the breasts I had been toying with.

I took Allison's breast into my mouth, sucking on her nipple. While her breast was in my mouth I began flicking her large nipple with my tongue. I pulled her breast from my mouth and continued to lick her nipple, swirling it around with my tongue. I moved my other hand lower down Allison's body and found the warm mound between her legs. Allison kept the hair above her vagina trimmed very short and my fingers slid through the small patch on their way to her wet lips. My fingers slowly lid up and down the slit between her legs and I continued to lick and suck on her breasts. Allison was moaning very loudly at this point

As my fingers began to part Allison's lips and could feel the moisture beneath, I tore myself away from her chest and continued down her body. I kissed and licked her smooth skin moving over her belly and toward her crotch. I moved to the side as I neared her pussy and kissed her thighs as my fingers lightly gained entry to her vagina. I slid my fingers in and out a couple of times while I teased her with my tongue, getting very near her crotch without licking it. Finally I withdrew my slick fingers and replaced them with my mouth.

I first kissed her pussy lips, and then I licked her from the tip of her lips all the way down, then back again. Using my fingers I pulled her lips apart slightly and slid my tongue into her warm vaginal canal. I began to slide it in and out, making love to Allison with my tongue. Then I pulled my tongue out and found the thick clit at the top of Allison's pussy. I flicked it with my tongue then slid my fingers back into her vagina as I licked and sucked on her clit.

During this whole time Allison was moaning very loudly. I was afraid someone in the room next to ours might be able to hear, but I did not care. I continued giving oral pleasure to Allison for several minutes, delighting in the sweet taste of her body, until her moaning reached a crescendo. I could tell Allison was cumming, and I could feel her body tense around my fingers.

After bringing Allison off, I wanted more. I stood up from the bed and look at what a stunning sight Allison was lying on the bed naked, legs spread, a look of pure desire on her face. We both knew what was going to happen next, and we were both happy it was going to happen. I grabbed a condom from my overnight bag and quickly put it on. I climbed back into the bed, between Allison's legs and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to Allison's pussy. I looked deep into her eyes as I pushed. Allison let out another loud moan as my penis entered her. I push it in as far as I could and waited for her to get used to the increased size of my member. After a few moments though, the feeling of being inside Allison's tight pussy was too much, and I began to make love to her with long, forceful thrusts. I knew Allison wanted someone to give her a ride her boyfriend never could, and I intended to give it to her.

Allison began to respond to every thrust I gave her by pushing back against me and letting out a little scream with each thrust. These screams continued to increase in volume as well as length as my thrusting continued. The thrill of making love to Allison, along with her passion was too much for me to handle, though. As Allison's noises reached a level that I was sure not only the people next door, but the entire floor could hear, I gave one final thrust as deep as I could and let out a loud moan of my own as I exploded with a massive orgasm. Allison, too, climaxed as my body feel upon hers.

We laid there for several minutes, naked, wrapped in each other's bodies. Soon I had regained control of my body and pulled myself to my feet. Allison and I cleaned ourselves off and got back into the bed. We feel asleep, still naked, in each other's arms.

The next morning, as the sun was coming up and shining through the window of the hotel room, I woke up to the sound of Allison moving about in the room. I look up to see her pulling her dress up, and hiding her naked body. She noticed my movements and came over to me. She leaned down and we kissed like lovers once again.

"Last night was..." I began.

"Last night never happened" Allison interrupted.

"Okay," I replied, "but it was still great."

"Yes it was" Allison replied, gliding her hands over my naked body.

"So do you think it will 'never happen' again sometime?" I asked.

"There is a very good chance of that" Allison replied, moving toward the hotel room door. As she reached to door, and was just about to leave me, she turned back and added "And Natalie wasn't lying." Then she was gone.

I rolled back over in the big empty bed. I could not believe what I had just done. I knew, however, that Allison would not tell my girlfriend anything about it. I was safe, for now.

CHAPTER 2: Shayna

It had been a couple weeks since my night with Allison. Natalie and I were doing surprisingly well. I assumed she was still having sex with other guys. And I'm sure she assumed I was having sex with other girls. She never confronted me about Allison, so I gratefully assumed she did not know. In fact, Natalie and I seemed to be having more sex than usual and had become closer emotionally. I did not know when, or if, I would have sex with someone else, but after the great fun I had with Allison, I was not against the idea.

One evening I was sitting in my apartment, watching ESPN on the television. I was bored and slightly frustrated. Natalie had said she was going shopping with her mother and would not be home until late, but in the back of my mind I wondered if she was really with some other guy. I wasn't mad about it; I gave her my blessing to do it if she wanted. I was actually mad at myself. Here I was, sitting at home, alone, when I could be out finding a girl to have some fun with. If my girlfriend could do it, why shouldn't I?

Just as I was thinking about maybe going to a bar to find someone my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was Shayna. I thought it was odd because Shayna did not typically call me. Shayna and I have been friends for as long as Natalie and I. Shayna and Natalie had been best friends since they were little, and when Natalie picked our school for college, Shayna went with her. So I met Shayna at the same time as Natalie. Shayna and I did not have the same emotional attraction as Natalie and I had, but we still became very close friends. To this day, out of all of Natalie's friends, Shayna is by far her best friend.

I answered the phone and Shayna sounded a bit panicked. It took me a few seconds to calm her down enough to tell me what was wrong. Apparently her washing machine had sprung a leak and was spraying water across her basement.

"Can you please come over and help me.... I don't know what to do." she said. It sounded like she was close to tears.

I was quickly in my car and making the short drive to Shayna's house. Shayna lived in a house owned by her boyfriend. He was in the National Guard, and had been overseas in Iraq for several months. While he was away, there was a little joke amongst Shayna, Natalie and I that I was Shayna's "other" boyfriend. It was a cute way of saying that when Shayna needed something done I would be there to help her, the way her boyfriend would have been if he was there.

When I arrived at Shayna's place I quickly turned the water valve off and stopped the spray. I inspected the connections and noticed that the hose running to the washing machine had a hole in it. I knew it would require replacing. I told Shayna to start cleaning the water up while I ran to the store and bought a replacement.

I was quickly back at Shayna's house with the replacement part. Shayna had changed out of her wet clothing and was now wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. Soon I had replaced the part and the washing machine was fixed and working as good as new.

"Thank you so much" Shayna said to me as I turned the washing machine back off after testing it.

"You're welcome," I said. "I am your 'other' boyfriend after all. It's part of my job. I'm here to help you with anything you need" I added with a smile.

At this, Shayna slightly turned away and mummbled under her breath. "Not everything." She did not think I heard her, but I did.

"Are you sure there is nothing else I can help you with while I am here?" I asked.

"No, I'm sure" she answered, then added "I can get it myself."

I really was just joking. I seriously did not mean it to be anything more than a joke and meant nothing more than to put a smile on her face, but I said to Shayna "Yeah, but it's more fun with two people."

We both shared a laugh, but then our eyes met and I noticed something in Shayna's look. "Are you serious?" she asked.

I was shocked. I was just joking. I really did not mean anything by it, but on the other hand...

Shayna was a very attractive girl. She was tall, about 5'5" and most of that height was from her slender long legs. She was thin and had short red hair. She had pale, fine skin and an attractive, bright face. She had very small, but perky breasts. To say Shayna was not attractive would be untrue. I cannot say that I never thought about her in sexual terms, especially back in college. But Shayna was Natalie's best friend. Not just one of her group like Allison, but her best friend. Could I really do anything with her?

Then I thought about how many guys Natalie had probably been with. I thought about how she was probably with one of them right at that moment, and I decided to go for it. I stepped toward Shayna. I was now standing directly in front of her and I reached out and began touching her arm, rubbing it up and down, as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Yes," I said, changing the tone of my voice from one of a playful kidding tone to one of a serious straightforwardness. "I told you, I will help you with whatever you need."

"It's just... I haven't had anyone touch me..." as she said this, I felt goose bumps form below my hand on Shayna's arm, "I haven't been able to kiss anyone in so long."

I stepped even closer to Shayna, our bodies were now pressing against each other. "Anything, Shayna, anything you might need" I said. I got us this far, but I was going to make Shayna make the first real move.

"Anything?" Shayna asked.

"Anything" I said

Shayna leaned forward and our lips met. We began to kiss. We kissed softly a few times, but then our mouths opened. Our tongues began to playfully swirl around each other as we made out standing on the wet floor of her basement.

I began to move my hand from her arm to other parts of her body. First to her back, then around to her front. I soon was rubbing Shayna's small perky mounds.

Our kiss ended and Shayna and I leaned back away from each other. Shayna looked down at my hands which were still upon her chest. I suddenly had a feeling that I had gone too far. I pulled my hands away.

"Sorry," I said, "I just thought that..."

Shayna took my hands and placed them back on her breasts. "Please," she said "don't stop." Her hands were shaking.

I continued to rub her small mounds, leaning down and kissing Shayna's neck. She began to moan.

"Let's go upstairs" she said. Shayna led me to her bedroom and lied down on her back on the bed. I crawled beside her, lying on my side next to her. I continued rubbing her chest while kissing her neck. Shayna then had me stop and removed her t-shirt. I reached behind her and unhooked Shayna's bra which she likewise removed. I could now see more of Shayna's body than I ever expected to see. Her light, pale skin was extremely sexy. She was breathing heavy, and as I looked at her the skin on her chest became a bright red. She was obviously nervous about what we were about to do, but I could tell she was just as excited as I was.

I began to rub Shayna's bare breasts, lightly pinching her bright pink nipples. I continued kissing her neck, but quickly made my way down and began kissing and lightly nibbling on Shayna's breasts and nipples. Although they were quite small, Shayna had fantastic breasts. They were soft and delicious to suck on, and by the way Shayna was moaning I could tell she was enjoying it. But I was not about to stop there. My hands found the button on Shayna's jeans, and it was quickly undone. I waited a few moments to see if Shayna would protest before pulling the zipper on her jeans down. I then leaned up and began to pull Shayna's pants down. I stopped to ask her if it was ok, and her only answer was nodding her head, never looking away from my hands on her pants. I continued pulling her pants off.

I took Shayna's jeans off her feet and tossed them to the floor. Shayna pulled her panties off, and she now lay nude on the bed. I looked upon Shayna's naked body. Her long legs looked amazing bare, and as my eyes fell between her legs I saw that Shayna had trimmed her pubic hair to a neat line leading down to her tight lips.

"Will you please... just... lick me?" Shayna asked spreading her legs. As her legs spread apart I noticed how moist the area between them was. I knew it had been a long time since Shayna was able to be with a man, and I now saw just how much she wanted it.

"I told you, anything you want" I answered.

I crawled between Shayna's legs, kissing her inner thighs, moving upward. Shayna began moaning loudly as I reached her neatly trimmed vagina. I begin licking her slit up and down. Using my fingers I spread her lips apart slightly, giving a better view of her private area as well as better access for my hungry tongue. I could now see that she was extremely wet, and I saw that her clitoris was swollen and hard, begging to be toyed with. Shayna began panting and moving about a great deal as I licked her clit and pushed my tongue into her hole. I felt Shayna begin to quiver as she had an orgasm. She then pulled my head into her, making sure I did not stop. I continued licking until Shayna came at least one more time, if not twice, before finally allowing me to lean up.

I was not sure if Shayna wanted more or not, but I got my answer quickly as she undid my pants. As I pulled them off Shayna got a condom from her bedside table. I put the condom on my hard penis and leaned toward Shayna. She guided me into her, and before long I was fully inside her.

I worked myself in and out of Shayna as she mimicked my movements from underneath me. She was very loud. We rocked this way for a long while. I was happy to help out my friend in her time of need, but I was enjoying this myself just as much. It was obvious she had wanted it for a very long time, but that was not all she wanted. She had me stop and pull out of her.

"Now roll over" she commanded. I rolled onto my back, my dick standing straight up into the air. Shayna climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my penis. After sliding all the way down onto me, Shayna began riding up and down on me. Shayna was thin and light and I grabbed her hips and helped lift her up and down on me, forcing more of myself into her with each thrust.

Shayna'a moaning and panting reached an almost scream like level as I felt her clench down on me and slam down one final time as she had a final large orgasm. I, too, came, exploding in the condom.

Shayna and I lied together for several minutes after we had made love. After some silence she rolled to me and said "Thank you for being there for me, for being such a great friend or 'other' boyfriend I should say."

"No need to thank me," I said. "I told you, I'm here for anything you need.

I finally got dressed and headed home. Natalie still was not home when I got there.

"I bet she wasn't having as much fun as me," I thought to myself.

She finally returned home a little while later, with surprisingly few shopping bags. We kissed and cuddled as we went to bed, having no mention of either of us sleeping around.

Interlude: Cook out

Two weeks after my time with Shayna Natalie's parents were going on a vacation. Natalie and I agreed to stay at their house while they were gone to care for their dogs. Natalie's parents had a large patio and backyard area at their house, and we decided to have a cook out for the group. I was excited, but also a bit nervous about the cook out, because it would be the first time I saw Allison or Shayna since I slept with them.

Shayna was the first to arrive. Natalie was busy running in and out of the house, getting last minute things ready for the cook out. Shayna came to the back yard where I was warming up the grill.

"I just want to thank you again" she said to me, "and also say that I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for putting you in that position. For making you cheat on Natalie" she responded.

"You didn't make me do anything" I said. "I might not have wanted it quite as much as you, but I wanted it, and I could have stopped you if I didn't want to do it."

"Well I don't know about that" Shayna said. "I might have just tied you up and raped you if you would have resisted. I needed it, badly"

"Well I'm glad it didn't come to that" I said. "Like I keep saying, I'm your 'other' boyfriend. I'm there for you for whatever, and I will always be there." I said this last part with a wink and a smile. Shayna knew exactly what I ment.

"Um.. thanks," she said, "but I think I'm going to be ok now."

"Oh" was all I could say. Had she not enjoyed it? Was it not as good for her as it was for me?

"No no" she said, "it's not that. It was great, you were great. It's just I really don't like cheating on my boyfriend. It was just one time. I needed it to clear my head. Now I'm clear and can make it till he comes home."

"I totally understand," I said. "Just glad I could be there." So it was clear that my time with Shayna would just be a onetime thing, but that still left Allison.

The rest of the girls arrived with their significant others. When Allison came in with her boyfriend we greeted each other and hugged like we typically did. Things seemed normal, as if nothing had happened between the two of us.