The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I see where Riannon gets that from." Sean thought. He had always found his pretty mother-in-law sexy, but never in his wildest dreams did he think he would get to fuck her. His cock was at full erection and he walked over to the trio on the couch.

"Are you ready for Sean's huge cock?" Riannon asked her panting mother, already knowing the answer. "He's going to pack all of that monster into you, Mommy. He's gonna fuck your ass off. Is that what you want? Do you want my husband to fuck you? Do you want to be packed full of cock and have your slutty cunt stretched? Holly and I have already had it, I think my Mommy should try it to. Tell me what you want. I wont let him fuck you until you do."

Riannon was holding Sean back from Emma. Her mother looked down with hooded eyes at her younger daughter. " Let me have it, honey. Mommy wants cock. She wants your husband's cock. I want all of it pounding me to orgasm. I want your husband to FUCK ME!!"

The last two words were shouted at her daughter. Riannon let go of Sean and he notched his cock at the entrance to Emma's pussy. He slid in the first few inches and Emma had an orgasm. She was red faced and sweating, her head turning back and forth. Sean slid three more inches into the tight cunt and Emma started to cry, tears of lust and joy rolling down her face.

Holly was still massaging her mother's breasts and was getting very horny herself. She slid one hand down to her own pussy and started to play with her long clit. In just a minute she was cumming, trembling and moaning.

Riannon was getting horny again as she watched Sean pack inch after inch of his cock into her mother's tight pussy. She looked over at Matt and smiled and wiggled her beautiful bum at him. He got up from the chair where he was sitting and walked towards her.

"Get down on your hands and knees!" Matt ordered Riannon to the floor. It was a game she loved. She got down on the rug next to where here husband had started to slowly fuck his big cock in and out of her mother on the couch. She rested her head on Holly's lap and looked over her shoulder.

Matt took her hands and bound them together behind her back with her torn panties. Riannon was a natural submissive and loved for her hands to be tied together when she had sex. Matt took his seven inch cock and lubricated it with Sean's semen that was seeping out of Riannon's freshly fucked pussy and placed it at the entrance to her tight asshole. He slid it in and Riannon grunted as he worked the thick cock up her tight ass.

On the couch, Sean had lifted Emma's ankles up onto his shoulders and started to pound his long cock deep into his mother-in-law's pussy. She stared at him for a minute, sweaty and panting and then her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Do you like getting fucked like a little slut? How does my nine inches of cock feel packed into your tight, hot cunt? Both your daughters love it. Riannon likes me in her cunt and Matt pounding her ass but Holly likes to deep throat Matt while I fuck her. Which would you like?"

Emma's whole body was covered in a light sweaty sheen. Holly's fingers were gently caressing her hard nipples and tight breasts. She couldn't remember ever feeling so slutty. All she could do to answer Sean was offer a series of deep groans and grunts. With out warning her body tensed and she let out a loud scream. Moisture flooded her pussy and flowed down Sean's big dick.

Matt was fucking hard into Riannon's tight ass. He quickened his pace as he neared climax. Riannon looked up with lidded eyes at her big sister. She moved her head slightly to get nearer Holly's pussy and quickly flicked her tongue across her sister's big clit. The sudden stimulation caused Holly to cum with a loud scream and she squirted a mixture of her girl cum and Matt's sperm onto her sister's face.

Riannon looked over her shoulder at Matt. Her face was dripping cum and sweat. "Cum now Matt, cum up my tight ass. Make your wife watch you shoot way up my butt. Make me your little slut!"

It was too much for Matt and he shot his sperm deep into his sister-in-law's ass. He pulled out and shot the last few spurts onto her back so his wife could watch. Riannon fell onto her side, exhausted.

On the couch, Sean was working Emma into a frenzy. She was thrashing back and forth and grunting with each thrust of her son-in-law's huge cock. Sean knew he was going to cum soon.

"Emma, can I shoot inside you, are you on the pill?"

Emma looked at him with lust filled eyes. "Cum inside me you big motherfucker! I'm not on the pill, but I should be OK. If not, you'll be shooting both a son or daughter and a sister or brother-in-law into me. NOW FUCK ME LIKE THE CHEAP SLUT I AM!"

All of them watched as Sean thrust one last time into her tight pussy and unloaded a massive dose of cum deep into her. Emma could feel the big cock grow and pulse inside her. Her eyes got wide and she screamed at the top of her lungs and then passed out.

She came to with her daughters and their husbands bent over her with worried looks. "It's OK, I've just never came so hard in my life. Sean, that was the biggest cock and best fucking I've ever had in my life. I'll be so jealous of Riannon and Holly knowing what they get every night now."

Holly looked at her mother. "Who says you have to be jealous? We can all share. I think the guys will like having three pussies to fuck."

-Fin-

Any comments or suggestions welcome through the link below.

12