The Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes traced down her flat stomach and out as her womanly hips flared out above her soft smooth golden thighs which were set above two shapely bronze calves. Even her dainty little feet looked sexy, her entire body as magnificent to behold as any marble statue carve by Michelangelo himself.

The focus of his desires was the object which parted her thighs, the sweet sensual virgin cunt he had tasted briefly before. How he longed for her to feel his cock inside her as he imagined her climaxing as he filled her with his manhood.

His attention was drawn from her groin for a while by the movement of her right hand, which moved up her side and towards the centre of her chest.

Both he and Ellen watched as she cupped her left breast in her hand and lowered her head to her chest. Still stroking his cock with her right hand she moved her left tit across slightly and pursed her lips above he narrow gap between them. Then she parted her lips slightly and spat a long stream of saliva onto her skin. The small transparent pool trickled slowly between her breasts and she pushed her left breast back hard against the right, rubbing it firmly as the flesh yielded under the pressure. Then she opened the gap once more and the cleft of her bosom glistened with moisture ready for the introduction of his penis.

Chloe crawled between his legs so her stomach was pressing against his balls. Then she lowered her boobs onto his groin, before wrapping a handful of squashy tit-meat around his hard shaft and bending forward, she slide her big tits up and down along his stiff cock.

Ellen had decided she had learnt well, and concluded she should prepare her daughter for the imminent introduction of her brother's enormous erection.

As she crept behind her daughter, she missed the technique she was employing as she skilfully wanked him with her breasts. As the head of his cock emerged with each downward stroke, she would lean forward and flick her tongue across it making Simon sigh softly each time her tongue met his tool.

Ellen cared not, as lay down on the floor and crawled between Chloe's legs, so that he face was under her crotch. Chloe could sense he presence as she felt her warm breath against her vagina, the gentle purr parting her pubic hair like a breeze through a field of golden corn.

As Simon thrust his hips to match Chloe's rhythm, Ellen flicked out her tongue and lapped along the length of Chloe's delicate pussy lips. Chloe gasped as she felt her mother's tongue trace her labia for a second time before finding its way between them.

With a little tug on her daughter's thighs, Ellen lowered Chloe's pussy down further, pressing her tongue deeper into the folds of flesh which made up her tight little cunt. Chloe was now almost sitting on her mother's face, and she wriggled and writhed as her tongue delved deeper into her hole. Chloe was getting really wet and Ellen knew it as she sucked at her opening. The movement of Chloe's body as she wanked Simon vigorously in her cleavage smeared her juices all around Ellen's mouth, the sticky sweet moisture clinging to her skin as though she had been feasting on a large ripe wedge of fresh watermelon.

As she gobbled greedily at Chloe's delicious snatch, she knew she would have to finish soon, as Simon would be wanting to enter her.

Then as she heard him murmur softly "Oh god baby, I could fuck your beautiful big titties all day long," she felt they were both ready to get to the task in hand.

As she removed her tongue from inside Chloe's vagina, she whispered sensually "It's time," as though signalling to her pussy than to the woman herself.

Chloe was more than eager to feel his cock inside her, and all she had to do to make him aware of the fact was release her grasp on his cock and climb up onto the bed beside him, lying flat on her back, her hands caressing every inch of her tingling young flesh.

Ellen moved from the floor and took a chair from beside her dressing table. Then she positioned herself at the foot of the bed so she could witness her daughter's virgin cunt being intruded for the very first time by her own handsome son.

Simon clambered on top of his sister and rested himself of his hands as he loomed over her ominously. His rigid long penis was resting on her flat belly as he stared longingly into her sensual blue eyes.

As he looked lovingly at his twin sister's innocent face, her demeanour suddenly changed as she opened her mouth and whispered her instruction.

"Fuck me!" she sighed breathily as her heart pounded in her chest. Her inhibitions had disappeared into feelings of sheer lust as she repeated her orders to her brother, "Fuck me damn you, put your fat cock inside me."

Peter now perched himself on his right arm only, as he gripped the base of his hard cock firmly in his left hand. Then he moved his hips back slightly to position the tip of his dick at the throbbing entrance to her vagina.

Sensing her desperation for the feeling of her first sexual experience, he decided to tease her by rubbing the tip of his cock along the length of her slit, watching as it glinted as droplets of her juice escaped from it. "Put it in me" she was saying as her fingers reached between her legs to try and guide him in.

Simon looked into her eyes again, this time a sneer appearing on his top lip as his mouth opened slowly "Beg me!"

In the chair at the foot of the bed, Ellen was rubbing her hands over her cunt as she watched her son toying with Chloe as she demanded to be violated by him.

However, he had no intention of waiting for her reply, as when he saw her mouth open to utter her instruction a third time, he pushed his hips forward slowly and her words were taken from her as she welt her vagina stretch wide open to accommodate the girth of his ribbed veiny erection.

Chloe felt her cunt felting around his cock as it pushed further and further inside her, until she swore she could feel it inside her stomach as he approached her groin with his body.

Her feelings were mirrored in her mother's own vagina as she stuffed the first two fingers of each hand in and out of herself violently.

Back on the bed, Simon had had the entire length of his penis sliding back and forth in his sister half a dozen times and was amazed at how easily she accommodated him despite her being so wonderfully tight.

He cared not for her lack of experience however, and was soon speeding up his thrusts as he banged his hips bruisingly against his sister's bony pelvis. As he thrust, he never once broke eye contact with her, and the pair were hypnotised with each other's expression, until Chloe's eyes finally closed and her lips began to quiver.

Ellen could see her legs trembling uncontrollably behind Simon's back and was stuffing her cunt hard with her slender digits as she built herself to a climax in time with her daughter on the bed in front of her.

"She's cumming Simon, make her cum" she hissed as she worked her pussy violently slamming her knuckles against her groin.

Simon did as his mother had instructed and was rubbing her clit with his thumb as his cock now flew in and out of her, making her beasts ripple as he forcefully slammed his body against hers.

"Ohhhhh god" Chloe began panting as the pressure swelled inside her pelvis "Uggghhhhhhhh……………oooooooohhhhhhhh ugggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

With one powerful thrust sending all eight and a half inches deep into her hole, Simon had Chloe's body thrashing around beneath him as she climaxed with such force that her cum sprayed out of her cunt, drenching his pubes and thighs.

At the moment of Chloe's release, Ellen had also had her first orgasm as her hands dripped her juices onto the seat cushion of her chair.

Simon kept his cock slowly moving inside his sister, to let her recover from such an intense first climax, before manoeuvring her round so he was now situated behind her, without removing his throbbing organ from her sodden cunt.

Chloe was now face to face with her mother, who had used the lubrication of her cum on her right hand to slip her first and second fingers up her asshole as she continued to explore her vagina with her left.

Simon was holding firmly onto Chloe's wide hips and had begun banging her hard from behind, making his balls slap noisily against her soft round buttocks as her pussy squelched with each new thrust.

The pair of siblings were both watching their mother intruding her intimate holes as she stared back into their eyes, as though hooked on a show which was being put on for her benefit alone.

Simon and Chloe could see Ellen was going to cum again and Simon responded by quickening his rhythm, hoping to match her climax with Chloe as before. Indeed again he was successful as the pair watched each other's beautiful faces flush and contort in ecstasy as they orgasmed simultaneously.

Having watched his mother and sister climax noisily and so intensely for a second time, he was on the verge of his own ejaculation. He desperately wanted to cum inside Chloe, but he felt it was not right, and his mother never let him cum inside her unprotected so he had to respect her intimacy.

He pulled out of her cunt quickly and tossed himself off over her buttocks. After only two or three strokes, he had shot a long valley of cum along Chloe's back and shoulders, and as his cock softened, the semen pooled on the base of her spine and ran down her ass.

It was as the sun glistened on his cum, that Ellen noticed how light it had become in the room. She looked over at the clock, it read half past one.

The wedding had been due to begin at twelve o'clock, but in all the fucking and cumming they had lost track of time completely.

Simon quickly cleaned himself off and dressed before jumping in his car and tearing down to the church where his sister had been due to marry that day. As could be expected, it was deserted.

As he got back home, he was quite shocked to find that both women were still naked, and Ellen had obviously been eating the cum from Chloe's back as traces of it were still visible around her chin.

"The church is empty, everyone's gone…looks like the weddings off sis, sorry" he muttered, expecting her to be upset.

"Who cares" came his sister's nonchalant reply, "I may not have got the groom, but I've definitely got the best man!"

12