The Best Summer Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers

"I'm gonna cum again," I said.

Suddenly a little whine came from the doorway and I spun to look. There was Amanda, with one hand down her jeans and the other roughly squeezing one breast. I froze.

"Don't stop!" Amanda called. "I'm about to cum too."

"Come here," said mom from beneath me. Almost as if in a trance, Amanda walked to the edge of the bed. I'm still not sure why, but something made me reach up with my left hand and unzip her jeans. She moaned as I slid them down with a quick tug. Instinctively I ran my finger along her moist slit through her panties.

"I so wish I were you right now," Amanda said looking at mom.

"You want to have sex with me?" I asked in shock.

"I've wanted that for years. That's why I never gave myself to anyone else."

I looked back down to the woman beneath me and she smiled.

"I supposed I can share. Like I said, I wanted your first time to be with someone who truly loved you. Now, you can return that favor."

She pushed my hips back away from her and the cool air seemed to calm my senses a bit. I sat up to my knees and turned to Amanda.

"Be gentle, Michael, it won't be as easy with her."

I carefully pulled her jeans down and she quickly slid her panties down after them. Her neatly trimmed pussy looked so inviting, I had to remind myself that I had to be gentle. She pulled her shirt off, revealing that she had no bra on and I reached out to her. It was almost like an exact replica of the woman I had just lost my virginity to was standing before me. My mom had crawled off the bed and was now coaxing me backwards. I followed her lead and Amanda crawled onto the bed with me. We knelt there, facing each other. She was looking over my nude body and then reached down to grasp my cock.

"Oh... that's good..." I said as I closed my eyes.

She scooted closer to me and our bodies pressed together. I titled her head back to look into her eyes. It was like seeing a totally new person in these eyes I had seen a million times.

"Lay back Michael," instructed my mother. I did as she said and watched as Amanda mounted me. I eagerly took her breasts in my hands. They were nearly the same as my mom's but slightly larger and more firm.

"You can't thrust this time," she told me and I nodded my compliance. She guided Amanda on top of me and into position. Amanda put both her hands on my chest as her breathing grew deeper.

"I'm nervous," she said.

"Just relax, I'm not going to hurt you. I love you so much."

Amanda smiled and I saw the tenseness fade a little. Mom placed the head of my cock at her entrance and I could immediately feel the tightness that lay ahead of me. Amanda had been fingering herself for a while, watching the fucking that she had walked in on. I moved my hands to her hips and pushed down gently. The head of my cock popped into her and she gasped.

"Just relax baby," said our mother.

Amanda let the feeling of having someone inside her settle in and then she began pushing down again. Not too much further I felt her hymen.

"Shallow strokes..." we were coached.

She began rocking her hips slightly as the muscles relaxed, allowing me to enter her easily. She came once, but I fought to keep from doing the same.

"This next part is going to hurt, but it will all be worth it."

Amanda just nodded as she continued riding me. Finally, she raised her hips and pushed down hard against me. I felt the pop and I penetrated her, taking her virginity.

"Oh god..." she screamed.

I looked on with concern that she was actually hurt. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. Then I began kissing her with passion. It was as if our bond was sealed in that moment. I kissed away the tears from her cheeks and she finally relaxed. As she looked into my eyes I felt her slide down along my shaft, taking my full length inside of her.

We held that moment as we stared into each other's eyes, looking directly into our souls. This union was one that seemed perfect. Slowly she raised her body and lowered it again. Our intercourse was slow and erotic, her pussy holding my cock so tight.

After ten minutes on this she threw her arms around me and dug her nails into my back. She began screaming in an unbelievable erotic way and felt her muscles tense throughout her body. This pushed me over the edge and I began filling her with my seed. We fell back together, still firmly connected. My mother swore she could see the semen pulsing through my cock and into her.

As we lay there in the afterglow of losing our virginity, our mother joined us as we snuggled together in my bed. The tangle of sexed flesh must have been an amazing sight. It was a night of perfection and one we would re-enact many times over the next few weeks.

I did not have sex with Jenny that summer, but my sister and I certainly enjoyed our college years together. We never disclosed the fact we were related to anyone and our common last name was one that eliminated the possibility of anyone else drawing that conclusion. All of which was made possible by the best summer ever.

tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers
12