The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you this weekend. Don't tell Ellen about my bald pussy I want to surprise her with it," she said. "And make her cum once for me next time you're with her."

"You got it, but she'll be cumming a lot more than once," I said closing the door behind me. Before going outside for the ride home I left the money she gave me at the top of the stairs where I knew she'd find it in the morning.

Even though it was the first day in weeks I hadn't been with Ellen, my evening with Gwen had left me in high spirits. If Ellen spent a few nights a week with Gwen her daughter wouldn't think anything of it and I planned to be there every time sleeping with her. Gwen has said we could have private time at her house if we wanted but I didn't think that would happen. Ellen loved her like a sister and I owed her a huge debt of gratitude. I don't think either of us would feel right doing that to her. Maybe if she wasn't home, but I couldn't see myself in bed with Ellen knowing Gwen was alone in her own room. When I got home I felt like calling Ellen, but I didn't know if she might still be out with Jessica. Besides how would I explain calling for her this late if Jessica answered the phone? I'd have to wait until tomorrow to give her the good news.

The next morning I went to work at my normal time and waited for Ellen to come find me. I was so excited to tell her about the plan for this weekend that I didn't miss our regular morning sex nearly as much today as I had the day before. The work that morning flew by, but I did start to get nervous when noon was approaching and I still hadn't seen her yet. I was eating my lunch alone in the storeroom when she found me closing the door behind her.

"I have some good news honey," she said rushing over to kiss me.

"Me too," I said with a wide smile.

"Let me guess Gwen invited us over to her place this weekend?" she said grinning as my excited smile faded. "I'm sorry hon but I called her when I got home last night and she told me all about it. Thank you for showing her a good time. She told me you wouldn't kiss her," she said as I nodded. "I never would have imagined something so silly could make me feel so good," she said wiping away a tear and kissing me deeper still. "Sex is ok to share, but all your kisses are mine."

"What's your big surprise?" I asked. "Since you already knew mine," I said knowing Gwen's unexpected hairless cunt still remained.

"Oh honey it'll be so wonderful. Jessica is going to visit her father. She'll be leaving next Friday and won't be back for almost a week," she said nearly dancing with excitement. "It's the first good news that son of a bitch has given me in years," she added with a grin.

"It's almost too good to be true," I said sharing her excitement. "My parents are leaving on their vacation next week too."

"We should take a trip of our own," Ellen said at once. "Where are they going?"

"They're taking a second honeymoon in Jamaica for two weeks for their anniversary. They were trying to hold off a few more years until their 25th but neither of them wanted to wait that long," I told her.

"That's so sweet," she said. "Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you," I said kissing her.

"Ok I'll see what I can arrange then," she said. "I need to go for now, but this afternoon her friend Hannah is coming over. They'll probably be tanning our by the pool for hours if you want to sneak up to my room. I'll take that smile as a yes," she said with a laugh as she left.

The next couple of hours I stayed in the tool shed afraid I might miss my summons if I left for just a moment. The men working in the garden came to see me and I assigned some worked for them, while pretending to check inventory something I'd already done the day before. If there's one skill, other than fucking, I learned that summer at Ellen's it was pretending to work when it was the last thing on my mind. It was her housekeeper Gloria who came to get me at last.

"Ms. Swanson wants to see you inside," she said when she opened the door.

"I'll be right there," I said. "How much do you know?" I asked wondering what she really thought of me.

"I know Ms. Swanson has treated me better that I could have dreamed when I first started to work for her years ago as a single mother with three young children. I know she paid for my kids to go to college so they'll have a better life. And I know you've made her happier than she's been in years," she answered. "The rest in none of my business."

It was just the kind of answer I was hoping to hear. If she was willing to accept us because we made each other happy, then maybe everyone could. Circling around to the front of the house, to avoid the pool area, I ran up to Ellen's bedroom. She wasn't there yet so I went to the balcony door that overlooked the pool deck to make sure the girls were still out there. Looking out, but staying inside so I couldn't be seen, I let out a gasp over what I saw. Both Jessica and her friend were topless laying on mats together near the pool listening to a radio. I was close enough to get a good look at their breasts and liked what I saw. Their firm young bodies were the picture of perfection. Jessica's looked a cup size smaller than her mother's and didn't seem to sag, while her blonde haired friend Hannah had smaller breasts and a lighter, golden tan. I knew I shouldn't be looking at them but found it impossible to look away.

"Alone at last," Ellen said from the doorway behind me. "What's wrong?" she asked when she saw the look on my face.

"Nothing," I said stepping away from the door to the balcony nervously.

"What's happening out there?" she asked crossing the room to take a look. I tried to stop her from looking but she pushed past me. "Oh I see. Enjoying the view were you?"

"Ellie..." I started to apologize but she cut me off.

"I can see they have you all excited," she said feeling the hard cock inside my shorts. "If you'd rather be with them I won't stop you."

"No Ellie of course not. I just wanted to make sure they were still down there. Once I saw breasts I couldn't look away. I'm so sorry I never..." I got further with my apology before she stopped me this time.

"I'm just teasing hon," she smiled. "Look at them. They don't have any tan lines because they've been on topless beaches all summer. Thousands of men have seen them by now so what's the difference if one more does?"

"I'm still sorry," I said holding her.

"And I'm still not mad. If there were half naked men down there you better believe I'd be checking them out. I need to start looking for your replacement anyway," she said with a laugh.

"Replacement?" I said reeling. Her face showed that she regretted saying that as soon as it left her lips.

"Oh Daniel it was just a joke," she said kissing me over and over. "Please don't be mad I didn't mean anything by it. It was a stupid thing to say I'm so sorry."

"I don't know what to say," I said giving her my coldest stare. Just when it looked like she might cry I picked her up and said, "Time for some make up sex."

Ellen cried out in delight as she kissed me. Young tits and replacement lovers were forgotten by the time I had her on the bed. We were so eager to have each other that we were soon fucking with our clothes still on. I managed to unbutton my shorts and push them down just past my ass. Hiking Ellen's skirt up over her hips I pulled her panties to one side and stuck my cock inside her forcefully. Our mouths were locked together sharing a sloppy kiss while we fucked. I gave her the rough fucking she craved, her cunt feeling like home wrapped around my cock.

I wanted to suck on her beautiful breasts and lifted her shirt up past them and pulled the cups of her bra down until the spilled out. Treating one nipple to a soft, gentle suckling I pinched the other as hard as I dared at the same time. Switching sides I reversed which nipple was given what. While I played with her breasts like that the pumping of my hips slowed way down, but I made sure to push as deep as I could on each stroke to compensate. When I felt myself nearing climax I left her tits alone for a moment and redoubled my effort at fucking her. Cumming with a grunt I fired my load deep inside her as I tingled with the sweet release of orgasm.

Rolling off her, I watched Ellen rub the cum that leaked from her pussy around her lips. She hadn't cum herself yet, but she knew we were far from done yet and her turn was coming. I stripped naked as I lay next to her and lent a hand massaging her cream pie pussy. Bringing my hand to her mouth I let her taste out mixed juices and went back for more again and again. Leaning over I captured her nipple in my mouth and teased it as I worked her slimy pussy with my hand. Ellen kissed the top of my head and hugged me close as I gave her body the stimulation it needed.

"Let me up for a second," she said pushing me off. She stood up and striped off her clothes.

"You look so sexy Ellie," I said admiring her body that I had memorized by now.

"Even better than the girls out by the pool?" she asked with a cute smile, twisting and turning as she posed for me.

"Way better," I said and meant it.

She crawled back onto to bed next to me and began sucking my cock, which had just started to show signs of life again. Easily taking my semi erect cock completely inside her mouth, it was filling with blood quickly now. Her blowjob continued until I was at my full size once more. Stopping as soon as I was erect she knelt across my waist and backed up towards it. I reach down to hold it still for her helping to guide it back inside. She rode me hard and fast trying to make herself cum and knowing I would be able to last much longer now. Rubbing at her clit, she'd stop every so often with my cock halfway inside and let me fire up into her with a rapid burst of strokes that slapped loudly against her ass.

The necklace around Ellen's neck danced around each time she dropped down to engulf my cock. Below that her breasts bounced up and down, the nipples far too elusive for me to suck but it was easy enough to play with them using my hands. Seeing me wanting to taste them, Ellen sat down on my cock and leaned forward to let me suck her nipples for a minute before lifting my chin to kiss me. Grinding her hips as we tongued back and forth she soon start riding me hard once more, only breaking off the kiss when it became impossible to maintain it with the jarring impact of our fucking.

Her energy for sex always amazed me. I was practically half her age and could barely keep up with her. We could fuck all day and she still wanted more. I'd never been with a woman who loved sex so much and would let me have my way with her time after time. Somehow I knew I'd never find a woman who could satisfy me in bed like her again and that alone was reason enough to keep trying to make her stay with me, regardless of what she said. She might be convinced it was hopeless but I knew I'd never give up on my dream to be her man instead of just her lover. When she stopped riding me to swing her leg across me and spin around on all fours next to me I knew it wasn't because she was too tired to keep going, she was just looking for a change of position.

"Fuck me Daniel. Pound my pussy and don't stop," she said glaring back at me with eyes full of lust, already fingering herself impatiently.

"Is this what you want?" I said getting into position behind her and tapping her ass with my hard on.

"Stick it in me," she ordered, bending low and pull ass cheeks apart to bare her dripping cunt to me. "Yeah fuck me hard, you know what I want!" she screamed when I drove my cock into her.

Putting everything I had into each stroke I made her aroused cunt cum in no time, but didn't stop. While her body was trembling with her orgasm I kept pumping into her, despite her pussy's attempt to clamp onto me and hold me tight. When Ellen lay down, I lowered myself on top of her and keep fucking her pussy though no nearly so fast. Her head was turned to one side, her hair sticking to her sweaty face, and she was murmuring something I couldn't make out as I fucked her until she curled up into a shaking ball beneath me. I licked the juices that had run from her cunt to coat her ass and legs as she sighed happily.

"Mmmm... just give me a few minutes and well go again hon. We don't have much time today," she said with her eyes closed as I kissed her shoulders and neck.

We ended up staying in bed for almost an hour the nervous feeling of knowing Jessica might come looking for her at any moment adding to the excitement. I dressed and left to ride home on my own when she went to shower up. She didn't know if we'd get a chance to screw the next day or not, but we both planned to spend all day and night at Gwen's on Saturday fucking the whole time. On Sunday afternoon my parents were off on their trip so after that my bedroom could serve as our meeting place for the next two weeks. I knew she wouldn't be able to free up every night to spend with me, but even two or three times a week would be great.

I spent Friday waiting to be called to Ellen's bedroom but neither her nor Gloria came to summon me. Jessica seemed to spend most of her time around the house during the day and though she went out most evenings we never knew when she might return. They had become very close after Ellen's divorce and Jessica would always seek her out when she came home. After being away for nearly two months she wanted to spend as much time with her mom as possible and totally disrupted what we'd once had in the process.

"Hi Dan came to get your check did you?" Ellen asked when I came into to the kitchen at quitting time. "Let me run get it for you," she said as she hurried past.

"So mom says you don't have a girlfriend," Jessica said standing up to saunter over towards me. "Are all the girls at your college blind or something?" she asked looking me up and down.

"Well..." I said nervously recognizing the same horny look in her eye that her mother gave me all the time. Why didn't Ellen just tell her I had a girl waiting for me back at school?

"Well what?" she asked stretching in front of me as I looked away.

"I sort of have a girl but..." I was going to tell her a half-truth, but she cut me off again.

"But what?" she asked standing uncomfortably close to me.

"But she's not sure she wants to be with me. I think she's more interested in a fling than a boyfriend," I said summarizing the relationship between Ellen and I.

"You poor thing Danny," she said touching my chest. "What you need is a woman who knows what she wants and is ready to take it." Brazenly she reached down to squeeze my cock and smiled over what she felt.

"Here you go Dan," Ellen said coming back into the room as her daughter snatched her hand away and took a few quick steps to the refrigerator.

"What did you want to drink Dan?" she asked licking her lips and blowing me a kiss from behind the door when I looked towards her.

"Water. The colder the better," I said. "Thank you," I said accepting the check and bottle of water at the same time. "I should get going."

"See you next week Dan," mother and daughter said together. One stood behind the other, they gave me suggestive smiles.

On the way home I wasn't sure what to do next. The situation over at the Swanson's was becoming a bigger mess by the second. There was no doubt that Jessica had set her sights on me now and Ellen and I weren't getting much of a chance to fuck anymore. I couldn't say who was hornier as a result Ellen or me, or her daughter for that matter. Maybe I could introduce a friend to Jessica? I realized that was no good because he'd wonder why I'd turned her down and from the little I knew of her so far she might just end up wanting us both at once.

That night I had the most absurd dream. In the dream I found myself in bed with Ellen, but every time we changed positions Jessica replaced her mother and vice versa. As I lay back with Ellen riding me her face changed to her daughter's and back repeatedly. Finally, I watched the image blur and split in two until I was in bed with both women at the same time. While I was fucking them, Gwen and Hannah, both naked, looked on and commented on what we were doing like an announce team at a sporting event. When I woke up I seized my rock hard cock and jerked off cumming in seconds with the dream fresh in mind, before falling back to sleep a few minutes later.

The next morning I woke up with another hard on. I found myself thinking about the visions from my dream as I lay in bed. Today I'd be spending hours with Ellen and Gwen, but I still couldn't resist the temptation to masturbate once more. The more I thought about Jessica, the more I realized it was going to be next to impossible to resist her. I'd have to tell Ellen not to leave me alone with her for even a moment from now on. No matter what Ellen said, I was certain a sexual relationship between her daughter and I would hurt her. She was picking me up at two near my house so by 1:30 I was ready and waiting at the place we were meeting.

"Hi honey," she said with a smile as I got in.

"Hi Ellie," I smiled back. She looked stunning today, the promise of sex putting an extra twinkle in her eye.

"So are you ready to take care of two horny old women today?" she asked.

"They're in for a treat," I said still smiling. "Ellie yesterday Jessica was all over me when you left us alone. Why didn't you tell her I already had a girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry I said no without thinking. I guess deep down the thought of you with a girlfriend when you go back to school hurts more than it should," she said sadly.

"Well I'm still hoping I'll already have one before I go back," I said but she didn't respond. "You should have seen the looks she was giving me Ellie. Just don't leave us alone again."

"What look?" she asked with a coy smile.

"Just like that," I said shaking my head in wonder at this amazing woman I was with. We couldn't get to Gwen's soon enough for my liking.

We got out of the car and rushed to the house eager to get in bed. Letting ourselves in we rushed upstairs and barreled into Gwen's bedroom where she was waiting in a sexy red lingerie outfit. I noticed her in passing as I attacked Ellen throwing her onto the bed.

"Maybe I should give you some time alone," Gwen said starting to get up.

"No," we both said at once.

"Help me get her clothes off," I said frantically trying to strip my lover.

Together we stripped Ellen down, taking a breast to suck on each. When she was naked and thoroughly aroused both women turned to look at me. Pinning me down they tore my clothes off and attacked my cock with a two-headed blowjob that was beyond incredible. I was surprised when they kept sucking on it until I came blowing cum all over their faces. Gwen was still dressed in her skimpy outfit so Ellen turned to her next and started removing it. I sat up to watch, wanting to see Ellen's face when she saw her naked pussy. When she started to lower her panties I was brimming with excitement to see how she would react.

"You shaved your pussy Gwen," she said excitedly. "When did you do that?" she asked leaning in to lick all around Gwen's smooth crotch.

"Last Monday at the salon," she said spreading her legs wide.

"You knew and didn't tell me?" she said turning to look at me with puzzled expression.

"I guess I forgot to mention it," I said with an innocent shrug.

"Forgot to mention it my ass," she said narrowing her eyes. "What else have you two been planning behind my back?"

"Nothing now eat my pussy bitch," Gwen said pushing Ellen's face in as we all laughed.

That set off a frenzy of sexual activity. I watched my lover lick her friend's cunt as I sat near Gwen's head feeling her breasts and letting her suck my cock again. The sooner I was hard again, the sooner I could start fucking these women and that's what we all wanted. When I had an erection I went to give Ellen hers first hammering away at her cunt and slipping a finger into her ass for good measure. I gave her and orgasm and pulled out right away, pushing her away from Gwen's cunt so I could finish what she had started. Ellen still wanted more so she lowered her own cunt onto her friend's face. Laying down in a 69 position with her, she licked and rubbed at Gwen's clit as I fucked her. Neither of us let up when Gwen started cumming. Ellen looked up at me and we silently agreed to fuck her even harder as her pussy spasmed uncontrollably. She pushed her crotch down to Gwen's face to drown out her cries for mercy as we gave her the best orgasms of her life.