The Best Valentine in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would depend on what it is. I probably would though."

"OK. Go take your bra off and wear that dress with out one."

She looked at me, and then she smiled at me and turned and went back in the bedroom. A few moments later she walked back out. Wow1 I couldn't believe the difference. I motioned for her to turn around for me again. Her breasts now filled the bosom of the dress perfectly.

"Serena, I love the way you look now. Thank you so much. Aren't you more comfortable?"

"Yes, I didn't want to look too sluty for you."

"You don't look that way at all. I wouldn't mind you wearing a bra if it were the right size, but I don't like to see you strapped in flat when that is not your real shape."

"Tom I was just afraid I might not look enough like a lady for you."

"Serena, you look just perfect for me. If you ever don't look perfect I promise to tell you. That little dress is cute as hell on you, I love it."

We went out and hit a local restaurant. We were probably a bit over dressed for a country place. The food was good and they had a band in the bar. After dinner we went next- door and danced for a couple hours. She really felt good in my arms. I knew she couldn't help but feel how aroused I was.

Finally I couldn't stand it any longer. I stopped right in the middle of a number and lifted her chin with a finger and pulled her to me and kissed her with all the passion and love I felt. I put my lips to her little ear. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Yes, yes, I am more than ready." The dirt road that is my driveway is a little over a mile long. I think I covered it in less than thirty seconds.

I undressed and put on a terry robe and fixed us a little frozen Crème de Menthe. She had found a terry robe too and looked adorable in hers. I slipped a CD with soft music in the player and pulled her to the couch. I looked into her brown eyes, "Serena, I want you more than I have ever wanted any woman in my life. I am afraid I am moving too fast for you. We only met this morning yet I feel I have known you all my life. If I go too fast, please tell me."

"Tommy, I feel the same way about you. I don't think you can go too fast. I want you too." She put her drink down and turned on the couch until she was facing me. She slipped her arms around my neck. Our lips met in a long sweet kiss. I slipped one arm under her legs and the other behind her back and stood up and carried her to my bed. Her little hands held my face and she covered my face with kisses as we went. I placed her on my bed. I had turned the covers down before. I took off my robe and saw her eyes look to my erection. I thought I saw a small smile on her lips. She stood in front of me and dropped her robe. She was just what I had expected, perfection. Every inch of her tiny body was perfect. Perfect breasts, perfect ass, perfect waist and hips. Just perfect. I crawled on the bed and pulled her with me. I held her close to me and kissed her. She pulled back, "Tommy, why are you crying?"

"Sweetheart you are so beautiful I just can't help it. You are perfect in every way." I pressed my lips to hers. Her lips parted and our tongues twisted and explored each other's mouths. I rolled on to my back and pulled her over me. I ran my hands the length of her smooth back from her shoulders to her firm round butt. I caressed all of it a dozen times, and then rolled us over again until we were on our sides.

I let her fall gently on her back. She was watching me with a small smile on her lips. I just had to kiss them again. I looked down at her body. Where to start? I ran my hand over her flat brown belly and up along the outside of her breast. I continued to her upper chest then I slipped my hand down to cup her breast. I made light soft circles around it with just my fingertips. Her hand grabbed mine and pressed hard to her breast.

She moaned softly. She moved my hand to her other breast. I pulled my hand away and replaced it with my mouth. Her nipples were long and cone shaped. Perfect for sucking. I couldn't get enough of them. I moved to the other nipple and loved it too. I kissed my way down and across her belly. Her hands were lightly touching my head. I found her smooth mound. It was as soft and smooth as a baby's ass. I rained kisses on it. Then I looked up at her and as she watched I pulled back the little hood over her clit and gently kissed it. Even though she was watching she jerked as if I had hurt her.

"Did that hurt?"

"Oh! NO! I love it, do more."

I spread her legs more and slipped my flat tongue from her little anus to her clit. Then I reversed course with the soft slippery underside of my tongue rubbing over her inner lips. She quivered and mewed softly.

I spread the pussy with my thumbs and let my tongue explore everywhere he could reach. Then I felt her juices start to flow, while my fingertips played with her nipples I slurped happily at her delicious pussy.

Then I felt her fingers pulling at my head. I let her pull me up over her body until my cock was touching her pussy. Her little hand slipped between us and guided him to her vagina. She was very tight at first and I was afraid I would hurt her. I looked down and saw her grinning at me. "More." She whispered. "More." I eased a few more inches inside her very carefully. She was so tiny and tight I was as gentle as I could possibly be. She grabbed my head and pulled it down for a wet kiss. She licked my face. "You won't hurt me."

I watched and saw her still smiling as I felt my pubes hit her pelvis. "I love how you feel, I really love it. You are sooo gooood. You fill me just right."

I went with the long slow strokes, God they felt good. She was tight and warm around my cock. I knew I would cum soon. I had never felt anything so fantastic. She was pulsing the walls of her vagina around my cock and I knew I was not going to be able to resist the way she felt. I went into high gear and heard her scream in her joy. "Love me Tommy, Love me."

I pounded into her and felt my climax building inexorably toward the explosion of feelings I knew was eminent. I saw her eyes were closed now. I said, "Darling girl, I love you with all my heart. I am cumming right now."

It hit like thunder and I felt the lightning. My cock pulsed slug after slug of my sperm into her sweet pussy. It was exquisite. Far and away my best sex ever. I collapsed beside her and pulled her to me and gently kissed her sweet lips. Her eyes popped open. "Wow! I don't believe you. That was wonderful. Dear Tommy I have never been loved so completely before. Please hold me tight. That is all I need to be completely content."

I reached down and pulled the covers over us. She snuggled to my side with her arm across my chest, her lips against my cheek." I was almost asleep when I heard her giggle. "You rat, you have me in the wet spot."

I had to laugh too. "Lets take a shower and I'll get a large towel we can put over it." She jumped up and we adjusted the water and got in. She found her bath puff and body wash and gave me a thorough cleaning. I returned the favor and we tried drying each other at the same time. She dried on my balls and cock until he was hard again. Then she giggled and grabbed him and closed her mouth around him. Where did she put him? I swear she took all of him in her little mouth. I couldn't believe it. She was really into loving my cock with her mouth. She was making mewing sounds the whole time. She knew exactly what to do to bring me right to the edge. Then she kept me there, just holding my cock in her warm sweet mouth and only moving the little tongue enough to get him back to the edge. I was standing rigid with my toes curled under and my knees shaking. I looked down and saw her eyes locked on my face. I tried to smile at her but just groaned as my eyes closed. I felt her tongue swipe all around him and her lips slide up and down and over and around the head. Then I lost it. I shot my load, again and again. I thought I would never stop cumming. I looked down and saw her grinning as my sperm ran out the sides of her little mouth. My cum was white against the dark skin of her chin and down over the tops of her breasts and dripping from her nipples. I handed her the towel I still had in my hand and she carefully cleaned me off. I lifted her and looked at her cum covered lips and then kissed her deeply. She ran her cum coated tongue around mine then smiled at me. "You taste very good, I like it. Save all of it for me."

"That is a promise, if you promise to be here to get it."

"Oh! I will be here if you let me."

We cuddled each other then she saw me look at my watch. It was 11 o'clock. I jumped up and went to my dresser and picked up my cell phone and returned to the bed. My phone went beep, beep and a smile lit up my face. A sweet voice said, "Daddy are you there?"

"Yes sweetheart, I am here. Are you ready for bed?"

"Yes Daddy I am in bed. How was your day today?"

"Just wonderful dear. One of the best days of my life."

"Oh! Daddy is she beautiful?"

"Yes dear she sure is. Very beautiful."

"Is she one of those tall slim willowy blondes you like so much?"

"Not really Sweetie, she is about your size, a bit shorter and she might weigh 90 pounds soaking wet."

"Really?"

"Yep! He is absolutely stunning. She used to be a runway model in New York."

"Oh! She must be gorgeous; they always like the tall slim girls. Does she have blond hair?"

"No, Dark brown with lighter highlights. She is very exotic looking in that she has wide set slightly slanted eyes that see right through me into my heart. She says she is a black woman. I must confess that all I see is the beauty."

"Daddy, I can't believe you."

"It is true, dear. Here talk to her, her name is Serena."

"Hi! Serena. I'm Molly, Tom's daughter. I can't wait to meet you. Do you love the big guy?"

"Hello Molly. Yes, I guess I do love him. I just met him this morning and I am just crazy about him. This has never happened to me before. Never."

"It is hard for me to believe too! He is usually very shy with girls. It always takes him along time for him to warm up to one."

Serena looked up at me and giggled. "Honey his shyness lasted about ten minutes this morning and I was not in a receptive mood. I was scared to death but in about twenty minutes he had a big arm around me and was showing me how to steer the boat. I loved the comfort I felt from that arm."

"I know, his hugs are so comforting and all your cares seem to disappear, right?"

"Exactly, girl. That hit it right on the nail."

"Daddy, I can't come home for a while but please send me a ticket for spring break. I miss you so much."

"I will baby, I'll take care of it tomorrow. I miss you too! Let me kiss you good night. I love you. Sleep tight."

"Good night Daddy, I love you with all my heart, I'm so happy you found Serena. Good night Serena."

"Good night Molly."

Serena looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I knew there was another love in your life. I like her already. How old is she?"

"She is 17 and is a sophomore in Duke University in North Carolina. She lives there with her maternal Grand parents during the school year. We spend vacations and summers together."

"Where is her mother?"

"She was killed in a car wreck about ten years ago. She was supposed to be out of town on a three-day business trip with her boss but they were hit and killed as they were leaving a motel here in town where they were registered as man and wife. Both had their things in the room." I raised Molly until she was about fourteen and I felt I didn't have the ability to teach a young girl the things she needs to know. So she started spending half the year with her grand parents. They are very good people and love her very much. I think she gets her size and blond hair from her Granny. Granny is tiny too and more silver than blond now."

"Does Molly know exactly how her mother died?"

"No, and neither do the grandparents. They will never hear it from me."

"I knew that without asking." Tears ran from her eyes. The phone beeped again.

"Are you still awake Daddy?"

"Yes dear we are just lying here talking."

"You got her in your bed already? Wow! Wonderful. IS he any good Serena?"

"Honey, he is every girl's most erotic dream come true. My way, way best ever."

"I knew he would be. I just knew it. I hope I can find someone like him someday."

"Don't settle for less honey, they are worth the wait. I wish I had met him twenty years ago. But maybe the time wouldn't have been right then."

"I don't think Daddy has ever been prejudiced, but things were different then I guess."

"Molly, I just know our color is not a factor in how we feel about each other, I never think about him as being a honkey white guy. I just know he is my soul mate. I think I knew that after those twenty minutes I was talking about."

"Giggle, he is a hunk isn't he?"

"You got that right girl. Your Daddy says you are in Duke, what is your major?"

"I am in premed courses. I want to be a doctor."

"Oh! I am so jealous; I always wanted to do that. I am a volunteer nurses aid at the local children's hospital here in Ocala. I love caring for kids."

"Do you have children of your own?"

"No, I have only today met for the first time in my life a man I would like to have father my children."

"Wonderful, I would love to have a little brother or sister. I can't wait to meet you Serena. I think I love you already."

"Me too, girl."

"Is it cold down there tonight? Are you cuddling up together?"

"It is a little chilly, and yes we are snuggled tightly together."

"Oh! That makes me all goose bumpy and tingly." I am jealous. I wish I had some one to keep me warm."

"Dear Daughter, I sent you an electric blanket. Turn it on."

"Oh! Daddy, you know it is not the same."

"I know that girl, how do you know that."

"Daddy, I am a woman now, I just know those things, right Serena."

"Yes, we girls just know those things."

"I think I can sleep now guys, good night"

"Nighty night girl, I love you. Smooches!"

"Tom, I think she is as sweet as her Daddy. I want to meet her soon. Take me to see her."

"I will. I promise it will be soon."

"Do you talk to her every night?'

"Usually we try to talk about eleven o'clock. Some times we talk during the day too. When I miss her so much I can't stand it I will call her on the hour when she is between classes. She is the same way, that is why these walkie-talkie phones are so great. The calls are free and she knows she can call whenever she wants. Sometimes we talk all day long. If she turns her phone off I get a "boop' instead of a 'beep'."

I looked at Serena and felt a smile grow on my face. She looked at me, "What?"

I have a wonderful idea."

"Well, tell me."

"Let's drive up and surprise her for Valentine's Day."

She clapped her little hands together, "I love it. You are so damned sweet I want to eat you up."

"Mmmm! I could use a little taste of chocolate myself."

"I need to go shopping, I don't have any real cold weather clothes anymore."

"Can I go with you? I would love to see you in high- heeled boots and leather pants or a skirt. A furry coat with a hood would be delicious."

"We can go tomorrow, I have an evening shift. We will have to work something out. We can stay at my house tomorrow night. It is too far to drive after work and I don't want to be without my man."

"We can visit Victoria's Secret at the Mall too!"

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Sure, don't you want to wear sexy undies for me?"

"I do have a few things, I just haven't had a reason to wear them, now I do have one and I will wear them for you."

"Snuggle up with me, I'm going to turn out the light. We can rest a minute before we make love again."

"OK."

I felt a very warm wetness surrounding my penis in the morning. It moved slowly up and down him. Heavenly! Really heavenly. I felt a small hand grasp him at the base. It was wet and slippery and followed the lips caressing my rock hard cock. The little hand was joined by another and they alternated twisting and then sliding over him.

A soft tongue kept everything slippery as the circled around and over the crown of my manhood. I felt my hips thrust to meet the movement of the hands and mouth. I was fucking her hands and mouth.

I had to have her and pulled her up over me and my cock found her hot little pussy. She screamed her pleasure as my stiff rod found her vagina and slipped right in to the hilt. My hands held her hips at just the right height and angle for my thrusting cock. Her sweet mouth was fastened to mine. Our lips were locked together.

Our tongues twisted and turned as the heat in my balls rose to the boiling point. I wanted to freeze this moment in time forever but it was not to be. She was mewing and keening into my mouth and I felt her joy as she was racked by orgasm after orgasm.

My joy at her ecstasy brought me to a climax too. I flooded her little pussy with my hot seed. She fell against my chest and my arms encircled her and held her tightly to my breast. God how I loved her. My cock grew soft inside her. She said she loved the feeling of him there and begged me not to move. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

The next weeks flew by and we found a system that fit us both. When she was working I would spend the night at her house. Then while she was at work I would go home and feed the dogs and do my chores. Luckily I was not involved in a writing project right then. I did make some notes and made some arrangements in North Carolina for our visit.

We often ate out and were in bed early so we had finished our loving in time to talk to Molly. She and Serena were becoming very close and sometimes I felt like I was intruding on their conversations. I bought Serena a Nextel phone and all three of us often talked during the day. I know they talked without me being aware of it. 'Girl talk', Serena called it. She told me all about it for a while. Then I told her I knew there were things they wanted to tell each other that I did not need to hear. Serena kissed me and told me there was nothing she ever said I couldn't hear. She said Molly told her that she would feel weird if I heard some of the things she told Serena. Nothing bad, just girl talk. I said I was fine with that as long as they didn't gang up on me. She smiled softly at me, "You just have no idea of how much the two of us love you." They exchanged pictures on the e-mail several times a day. The camera phone we all upgraded to, made it easy. Molly said she couldn't believe Serena was so beautiful. She is.

The next Saturday night after a pleasant meal Serena wanted to go dancing. She said she had heard there was a good band at a place called "The Dirty Shame Saloon". She looked up the address and we soon found ourselves in a dimly lit nightclub. She was ravishing in a dress we had picked out at one of the stores in the mall on our shopping expedition. It was a basic black dress that fit her like a second skin. She wore thigh high stockings and stiletto heels. She wore a little shorty jacket over the dress. She looked as if she had just stepped from a fashion magazine.

We danced several dances and had returned to our table when a very large black man approached our table. He looked at Serena and said, "Ma man wants ya should join him at his table."

I answered for her. "She is with me. You must ask me first and I will tell you right now you need not bother asking, the answer is no." I turned to her and placed my hand over hers. "Is it someone you know?"

She shook her beautiful head. I felt a large hand on my shoulder. I slammed my elbow back between his legs as hard as I could. I stood as he leaned forward to grab at his balls and put my thumb on the pressure point on the side of his thick neck. I really bore down on it and he passed out quickly. I shoved him so he fell in a chair, sort of slumped over. I took Serena's hand and helped her into her jacket. I led her over to the table where several large black me and women sat. I stopped at the table. "Pardon me, gentle men. Which of you is such a pussy he sent that stupid pig over to my table to tell my Lady she had to join him at this table." A tall black man stood and look coldly at me. "Where is he?"