The Best Walk Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
treygarza
treygarza
14 Followers

That did it. As loud as she had been up to this point, she almost went silent. With her mouth wide open and her gasping, I felt her whole body shudder. Her pussy tightened around my dick. I fucked her with all my effort, looking into that face wrapped up in pleasure and passion.

I felt Christine's body relax beneath me. I slowed down and fucked slowly. After about a half a minute she looked up at me and smiled, "that's enough. Thank you, Trey." I laid down next to her, kissed her cheek, and laid there panting with her for a few minutes.

"You saw me crying, didn't you?" She asked me. I nodded. "My husband left me. We haven't even got a divorce yet, but he just said he couldn't handle being a father. It's been a hard month. It makes you feel unloved... unwanted. Trey, you know how to love. I can tell that. It meant so much to me that you could show me such affection and care, even though you just met me. You could have just wanted to fuck me silly, but you gave me more. You gave me a connection I've been craving." What do I say to this? I didn't have a clue. All I could muster was, "no problem."

She smiled at me and reached down and grabbed my still hard cock. "We need to get you back to work, don't we? How about we go get you showered off?" She stood up and led me into the bathroom. She turned on the water and stepped in. I followed right behind her and closed the door. The hot water felt good. She grabbed the loofah and body wash, squeezed some on, and lathered it up. Christine then went to washing every bit of my body. Her hands felt good with the slick soap between them and me.

Then, she got the body wash bottle out again and put some in her hand. She rubbed it around to fill her whole hand. Then she got on her knees and wrapped that hand around my cock.

And she stroked... and stroked. Her right hand was stroking my dick, while her left explored my ass and balls. This wasn't going to take long. This type of attention to my cock was amazing. I gave her a warning this time. "I'm about to cum, Christine." What she did next definitely helped push me over the edge. She brought her face down right below the tip of my cock. I blew a big load. It shot up to her forehead, across her right eye, and over her lips. As the second spurt came out, she raised up and let it fall on her breasts. She kept stroking until there was nothing left. She smiled up at me, stood up, and washed her face and breasts off. We got out and dried off. Without saying a word, we put on our clothes. She led me to the door, and gave me a big kiss. "Bye Trey."

"Bye Christine."

What's next? I don't know. I'll keep walking by her house. Some day, I'll knock again and hope for something again. I feel like there's something between us, but I'll give her the time she needs.

treygarza
treygarza
14 Followers
12