The Big Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,691 Followers

Well, all five of us were jumping up and down like kids on pogo sticks. When we stopped hopping, we all looked at each other. There was so much incredible sexual tension that had built up at that first 'big cake' surprise party.

I just had to do it. Wordlessly, I scooped Eloise up in my arms. Holding her, I stopped by my mom and gave her a kiss. She nodded as if to say it was okay.

I put that MILF forty-two year old vixen on the edge of the bed and tore at her clothes. Within moments, the two of us were ready for action. Unknown to me, the other three were watching as I manfully pushed her onto her back and mounted her.

Within seconds I had slowly pushed her forward and up so that her legs were up in the air, heels bouncing on my shoulders. I had unbelievable access to the deepest warm well, a real passion pit, on that frustrated horny soccer mom.

All of a sudden, everyone realized I was bareback, doing her with no condom. I stopped and looked at her and then at the small audience whose presence I just noted. Jane spoke for the group:

Jane: "Eloise is a respected social figure in this area. A quiet mom who supports youth soccer, bakes cakes and marches with that pink ribbon on. So take that in consideration while you drill her brains out. We want to see it dripping down to the floor. Now get with it!!"

Well, she wasn't going to be appointed as poet laureate, but I got the picture. As my powerful cock reached as deep as it would go, it was in red-zone proximity to the cervix.

My huge phallus somehow swelled even larger as the tiny slit at its end expanded. Opened as wide as a quarter, it spewed my life-giving baby batter into the fertile depths of this super-sexy soccer mom. Gusher after gusher was used to empty my swollen balls so that months from now she might have a swollen belly. Finally, I fell over satisfied.

Typical guy, I was played out and needed no more action. However, there were Jane and Cory to please. I serviced Jane with no problem, filling up her womb with gobs and gobs of potent seed. Cory was the third of the day and I needed a couple hours of downtime. The crazy ladies only gave me a couple of minutes.

With the last scrap of strength, I managed to do Cory. Even as my third, she commented about what a big spend it was, filling her to overflowing.

Well, I had done my duty for God and country. There was one last surprise that I wasn't expecting or believing.

Janelle was eighteen; all the women knew it as they had witnessed her birth. Well, she was the chief reason that we could have a divorce victory party. She begged her mother to be able to watch from the kitchen.

Now, she asked, no insisted, that she be one of the participants. The four women huddled. Janelle was eighteen, no doubt, and actually mature for her age, though she didn't look it. She got her way.

As I lay on my old bed, recovering from servicing three of the hottest MILF's in the country, I was astounded to see Janelle pushed forward and disrobed. Well, it wasn't THAT much of a shock. She and I grew up together. We were both the same age, so I knew that she was eighteen at least.

I was far beyond the point of 'taking charge'. Lying on the bed, totally played out, Jane (Janelle's mom!) started to pump some life back into that deflated rod. Almost upon the touch of that vixen, my manhood once again rose to the occasion.

As Janelle's eyes bugged out in disbelief, my testes also regained their size and shape. When they reached the size of Fuji apples, she stopped. What with her delicate patrician hands, she could have kept going until they were the size of honeydews...

Just as with my mom, the 'gang of three' helped out by lifting the diminutive 18 year old on top of the mushroom headed totem pole. I took her hand and we slowly and gently made love.

Her mom actually cried, as did my mom. At some point I pulled Janelle down and kissed her. Then we whispered back and forth. She stared at her mother as she watched, then returned to whisper her decision.

Janelle wanted to turn the tables and surprise the women watching. To do that, Janelle climbed off my steely rod and proceeded to give me a hand-job with amazing skill (Did I not know something about this 'innocent' lass?)

As the pressure built up in me, I looked at those incredible ladies watching us. Then I let loose with a manly shout just as Janelle had replaced her tiny hands with her warm mouth.

Janelle kept herself attached to that long pole forever, it seemed. Then she straightened up and calmly walked over to her mother and the other witches in the coven. As they gathered around her, mussing her hair and welcoming her into the world of sex, Janelle did it.

The women fell silent as she slowly drooled out my cum. It looked as if she was shaving her entire chin; the 'shaving cream' leaked from one side of her mouth to the other. It slowly oozed to the edge of her chin, hung like an icicle, and then fell.

Jane (her mom) caught a huge handful, stared at it in disbelief, then greedily sucked it down. As if that was some sort of cue, all the other fine ladies now pawed at that poor girl, grabbing gobs of cum and hungrily sucked it down.

Well, if you figured out what was going to happen about midway thru this account, I guess you'd have to cut and paste now.

No, I was not about to marry my beloved mother, though she had an incredible figure with a belly soon to be swollen by my seed. And no, I wasn't going to marry Eloise or Cory, both also about to waddle around with blouses sporting slogans like 'baby on board' or 'one in the oven'.

Before I could think of a family, I had to get to the hospital to see my 'extended family' enter this world.

With Cory, Eloise and my gorgeous mother all pregnant and with the same due date, they arranged to induce labor slightly early so that they could all be together. Janelle insisted that I be a gentleman and go to the hospital. She said that she would not go, as I should have some privacy with the bearers of my children.

I had planned to be in the OR but when I thought of these women, ALL of these gorgeous trophy wives about to bear my babies; it was just too much for me. I knew that hospital well from going on a tour with my class years ago.

I had brought an XXXL condom and snuck up into the dark empty expanses of the observation theatre above the OR. As they wheeled in each of those beautiful ladies, one by one, I got hotter and hotter.

I quickly put on the condom. After Eloise came Cory. Finally, my beautiful mom was wheeled in. Like a wonderful dream, out came my mom's first baby--then the second. By the time the fifth and final baby boy came out of my mother, I was panting and had to sit down.

As I hit the chair, I noticed to my surprise that the condom was as large as a birthday balloon. I pulled it off me with an audible 'POP!!' I could not believe the volume of cum in there.

As I turned to leave, I was surprised to see a nurse who had been watching. She motioned to me to hand it over. I did without protest. Still wordless, she gestured for me to leave, implying that she'd be disposing of that balloon properly.

Unknown to me, she didn't dispose of it. At her next cycle, when her useless husband again denied her that first child that she so much desired, she took out the balloon and used half of it. Later that night, she conceived.

A year later she had the same fight with her husband. She then defrosted the remaining contents of that balloon. Four hours later she conceived her second and last baby.

The three women shared a semi-private room to save money. I put in a visit. I was relieved that their husbands had brazenly boasted about knocking up their wives, yet didn't deign to show up on birthing day.

The ladies were excited that I had showed up. I loved engaging them emotionally to show support, but I also had a more selfish motive.

From one hospital bed to the next, I would kiss the tender, pliant lips of those beautiful trophy wives including my gorgeous mother. Then I would whisper love, devotion and a personal request. They each would laugh and say 'okay'.

I then would selfishly paw at their hospital gown and fasten a hungry mouth on a suckling nipple. With a smash of the tongue and deep draw of the lips, I would get a few drops and then a gusher of the warmest, sweetest milk.

It was like a gallon of Blue Bell's finest vanilla right out of a microwave. Being so close to a gorgeous woman, the taste and feel was overwhelming. The three women were astounded that I greedily took in every single drop that they could produce. It was the ultimate treat...

Janelle and I were both over eighteen and had grown up together. She was a late bloomer. We got engaged and by the time of our wedding on her 20th birthday, she was as sexy as her very hot mother.

On our honeymoon, I didn't waste my seed on any foreplay but pumped it deeply inside my new wife. It had no effect whatever.

It was truly ironic that my lovely new wife Janelle was as fair and beautiful as any lass but could not bear children.

That was the primary reason that she did not object to my sowing seeds in our friends. At the end of the day, I would have a huge family, but I had to visit many homes to see it all.

My wife Janelle accepted the other women as part of our 'extended family'. There were times that Eloise and Cory would visit us for cards or just conversation. Finally one day, Eloise looked at Cory and Janelle and then me.

Eloise: "I'm horny...I'm fucking horny; I want to ball!"

All eyes turned to Janelle. She came over to me and told me it was okay. She loved the ladies as much as I did. She asked if I would be shocked or upset if SHE joined in? I was delighted, if surprised.

Well, that night was awesome. I serviced first Eloise, and then Cory. Both of them would leave our home with cunts full of my potent seed, their fertile wombs absorbing it all.

Eloise would later tell us how she had to drive home with a thick ooze of my warm cum drooling down both of her beautiful thighs and shapely legs. Eventually, all of that oozing spunk dripped onto her gorgeous smooth feet before it drenched the carpets thoroughly.

What was truly nice was to see that Janelle was not sitting idly by. As I made sweet love to Cory, Janelle and Eloise were getting it on hot and heavy. It was a perfect arrangement. Both Eloise and Cory had convinced their wimp-dicked hubbies that Janelle and I were expert bridge players; that was their story and we stuck to it.

Year after year, I pumped an ocean of seed into them. Year after year, Janelle would paw at their incredible figures. Best of all, once every few years, one of them would get pregnant again. That set-up went on for several years. Their impotent husbands thought they were having their own little 'baby booms'. Good thing they didn't check DNA from those babies.

And so we all went on. My mom had the second child she always wanted, along with her freedom and that 'pot of gold' that she'd been waiting for. Her friends had as many children as they had always wanted along with all the sex they could stand whenever they visited Janelle and me for 'bridge'.

My mother was the only one of the four that Janelle insisted I not service like the other three on our 'bridge nights.' Well, it would break my heart to have left my wonderful mother without love. I never cheated on Janelle except for this one person.

I just had to convince her that my mother loved football like I did (she didn't). When I convinced Janelle of that, she didn't think twice about me visiting my mom on Monday nights for the game. Well, we DID watch the games, but usually in the nude with my big cock deep inside of her.

My wonderful mother's precious insides were constantly bathed in my white frothy cum. Baby batter was delivered on a regular basis too. Janelle's mother Jane figured out the arrangement but never had the heart to tell Janelle. She didn't see the harm in it since Janelle tolerated Eloise and Cory being drilled regularly by me, her loving husband.

Besides, mom had had an operation; she was 'safe' since she felt five boys to raise were more than enough. She never told me about it, though. Every time I had come deep inside my supersexy mom, I had fantasized that I was getting her pregnant yet again. Had I known that she had been 'fixed' so she couldn't, that would have...umm...changed nothing I guess.

As for that new couple: Janelle and James? Well, we had been so instrumental in getting my mother 'justice' in her divorce proceeding; she just had to show us her gratitude.

After the longest engagement in history (after William and Kate's), the two of us had the nicest non-royal wedding in history. Hours later, we opened the wedding gifts. An envelope from my mother was the last; inside was a certified check for one million dollars.

clinton09
clinton09
1,691 Followers
12